Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
hottwoodstock's Journal

hottwoodstock's Journal Statistics
View hottwoodstock's profile
Entries 3 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 664
Replies hottwoodstock has made 4 comments [view stats]
Comments 16 comments (5.33 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 0 props given to hottwoodstock [who be proppin?]
Buddies 0 buddies
Relation You are not hottwoodstock's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Nov 1, 2007 - 08:43 AM
poem
so heres a poem i wrote, what do you think

Be

with wounded wings i soar
above everything i have ever known
still theres something missing,
but the time has past for i am grown
how do you start a life from scratch?
you live with the guilt and regret from the past...
nothing seems as if it is real
and its only mass confusion that you feel
the time has finally come to spread your wings and fly
yet you sit there unable to move
for you cant find the sky
the world it is so big and massive
you look around all lost
but its time to start working on how to mend
you have start over
pay bills and make friends
its all anew to you yet still
you must spread your wings and fly at will.
Be!

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #3]

Oct 31, 2007 - 11:02 PM
happy halloween
tired
today was cold as hell outside, i felt bad because i didnt have any candy to hand out,i just did not answer the door...i went to work today and i was ridiculously bored, all i did was put away cards all in all my day was good. Its too bad that im too old to trick or treat, it makes you think about all the times when you were little. Dont forget the free candy, yum. by the way happy halloween everybody

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #2]

Oct 29, 2007 - 10:57 PM
hi
hi everyone. I just got a journal so i wanted to say hey and maybe introduce myself a little bit. About me, i live in Minnesota and i love it. Sure its cold every once in a while but other than that the people are way down to earth and everybody is willing to be the bigger person and say "hi I'm blah blah" My passion is writing. I could write all day if it was of free will. It seems to be harder for me to write an essay lol, too much pressure to get it just right. I'm a pretty open person and I'm not one to judge without knowing you first. I really enjoy taking the initiative to get to know people. Also i love to draw, in my opinion i draw some pretty amazing pictures and i work really hard to get them that way. I dont know, I suppose, if you like getting to know people, say whats up.
ta ta

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #1]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
hottwoodstock's Journal