Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Freelance's Journal

Journal Banner

Freelance's Journal Statistics
View Freelance's profile
Entries 690 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 11 entries are private (1.59% of total)
Views 249849
Replies Freelance has made 1850 comments [view stats]
Comments 3599 comments (5.22 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 253 props given to Freelance [who be proppin?]
Buddies 18 buddies
Relation You are not Freelance's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Dec 26, 2006 - 05:50 PM
Finally got my hands on Tales of the Abyss
I played for little over an hour, and it's good so far. Thankfully, it also has multiplayer, so my little sis and I were fighting. No idea if it's going to replace FFXII as best game of 2006, but we will see. Like FFXII, ToTA has good voice acting.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 deloreons)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #179]

Dec 25, 2006 - 09:50 AM
Happy Holidays and crap!
I got...Jump Ultimate Stars! Yay! Nothing else for me, unless you want to count the presents I got for myself >_>

Oh, and I wanna get rid of my audio CDs/old PC games/some console games. Anyone interested? I'd prolly end up selling for really low and charge for shipping. That'd be like, less than 5 bucks probably.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 deloreons)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #178]

Dec 24, 2006 - 02:40 PM
Ever have dreams of stuff you like?
Does anyone else have the same problem I have? Whenever I like something a lot, I usually end up having dreams of the subject, and once the initial enthusiam dies down, I no longer get dreams.

For example, I've been pretty darn obsessed with FFXII ever since I got the game back on Halloween. Just a few days ago, I had a dream with Bahamut (the dragon, not the fish!) in it. He was trying to get me for reasons unknown.

I've had many dreams over the years of things that I've really liked, mostly games and anime.

Am I abnormal?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 deloreons)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #177]

Dec 24, 2006 - 08:01 AM
Don't read this.
I got one Christmas present this year: Jump Ultimate Stars. Yay!

I still haven't gotten Tales of The Abyss yet.

I am going to Christmas dinner with relatives tonight.

This entry sucks. Sorry, but nothing exciting has happened to me lately.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 deloreons)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #176]

Dec 22, 2006 - 12:47 PM
I went to the dentist today...
...and they say there is nothing wrong with my teeth. I am healthy. Is this a cause for celebration? They gave me a free toothbrush and floss. Last time I went, they gave me a free electric toothbrush. Aren't they nice?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 deloreons)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #175]

Dec 21, 2006 - 10:51 PM
Saw Wii in action today
I went to the Eaton Center today and saw a booth with 4 Wiis set up in front of a department store, each with a different game. I watched a guy play the Zelda demo, and he was swinging the remote in wide arcs and stuff.

I dunno, but the idea of swinging a controlling around to do stuff looks pretty silly to me, and I usually like trying out new tech. Am I the only one who feels this way?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 deloreons)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #174]

Dec 21, 2006 - 11:13 AM
Godzilla vs. Gigan
I saw this movie on Monday and it's usually regarded as one of the worst movies in Godzilla's career, due to all the stock footage in it. If I hadn't read about it in websites, I never would have noticed it. I haven't seen every single Showa movie, so how would I know what is stock footage and what isn't?

Anyway, this movie is about aliens. There's been several other G movies starring aliens wanting to destroy Earth and whatever, and like all of them, the aliens are pretty stupid.

In order to bring peace to the world, the aliens build a theme park about monsters. How exactly will that bring about world peace?

Two people think the aliens-disguised-as-people are not crusaders of peace because the girl found her brother's book (he's being held captive) which cryptically states that the aliens are up to no good. Wow, they're just going by what's mentioned in a book. That is smart.

The aliens are cockroaches from another planet. They say their species can survive through anything, yet they can't survive a simple explosion when the people blow up their Godzilla tower. Maybe something else happened, but I wasn't really paying attention towards the end of the movie.

Seeing Gigan, King Ghidorah, Godzilla and Anguirus together reminds me of a monster get-together. They should've danced and watched a monster movie.

This movie earns props for featuring Angie. He needs more loooove.

This movie loses props for featuring another stupid aliens taking over the world plot, and for making yet another stupid alien species. Cockroaches are boring, and so are the Planet of The Apes (Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla). Why not alien lizards or something?

P.S. Corn = gun

P.P.S. The movie isn't that bad, but I wish the fight took place in the daytime. The alien subplot is better than the one in GvsMG, but the fight in GvsMG is better.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 deloreons)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #173]

Dec 20, 2006 - 08:14 PM
Just finished watching Godzilla Vs. Hedorah
I saw Godzilla vs. Gigan several days ago, but I saw this other movie today. Both are part of the box set that I got for a very good price. Keep in mind I wasn't paying total attention to the movie, but from what I do remember, here are some thoughts on it. It's not a review though. I hate typing reviews.

Hedorah kills people by corroding their bodies until they're nothing but skeletons. That seems to be the most horrific death caused by a monster in a Godzilla movie that I've seen so far.

It's a good type of movie to show how polluting the environment can be dangerous.

I don't get the whole singing/dancing scene in the fields. The music playing was so crummy too.

I also don't get the part with all those TV screens. That was stupid.

How can Hedorah have that red laster type attack if it's made up on minerals and sludge and crap?

Unfortunately, both G. vs. Gigan and this movie has monster fights at night. Can't see a damn thing most of the time, due to my short chair and the position of the monitor.

It's better than G. Vs. Gigan, even though it has Angurius in it.

Hedorah would've been cool to see in Final Wars. Too bad it gets vaped in less than five seconds.

There's a cat in the movie that goes 'meow.'

Now to get started on a little project.

Currently Playing: Overture - FFVIII

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 deloreons)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #172]

Dec 20, 2006 - 10:22 AM
Don't read this. It's boring
I went to bed earlier last night and I'm already feeling less sleepy. I should keep this up!

Several days ago, I played JuS with Icetron and Sakabadger. They don't like my Naruto deck.

I also tried out Castlevania PoR co-op mode with RockGamerXIII and we couldn't get past the enemy with the stone hands. How the heck can you avoid the hands?

I'm working Christmas Eve but not Christmas Day and Boxing Day. I'm also working on New Year's.

Sorry, I don't have any new ferret info for new entries. My journal sucks now 'cause of the lack of ferrety-goodness. Wahhh...

P.S. I defeated the Rank V Pesciodemon(sp?) Hunt last night in FFXII. Tonight I'll try out an Elite Mark, Ixion. He was an Aeon in FFX, y'know.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 deloreons)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #171]

Dec 19, 2006 - 08:18 AM
Not getting enough sleep?
I've been going to bed anywhere from 11 to 11:30pm everyday, which was working well enough, but today my eyes are feeling very heavy and making me sleepy at work. I wake up at 5am. Oooo...maybe it's catching up to me and I am not getting enough sleep. Of course, that's gonna mess up my daily schedule, but what can you do, eh?

Maybe I should go to bed now from 10 to 10:30.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #170]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Freelance's Journal