Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Rangel's Journal

“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one” - CS Lewis

Rangel's Journal Statistics
View Rangel's profile
Entries 74 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 18543
Replies Rangel has made 53 comments [view stats]
Comments 154 comments (2.08 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 4 props given to Rangel [who be proppin?]
Buddies 1 buddies
Relation You are not Rangel's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Aug 6, 2009 - 12:11 AM
Slap that Baby!
I couldn't help myself...

YouTube Video

Sometimes, I just wish I was either drunk or high every time I watch ANY scene from this movie...

Currently Playing: What the fuck do you think I'm listening too?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 extras)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #4]

Aug 5, 2009 - 06:11 PM
News from the Musuem of Science!
So, Like a moron, I get here on time. Needless to say I locked my keys in my car, with the engine running.

Fuck my life.

In other news, I'm still considering getting my Masters. (That hasen't changed in the last couple of hours). The question is, is it worth the money?

Maybe, but when you want to get it in Business Adminstration, I might as well just throw my money in the toilet.

Why didn't I get a degree that is rescession proof? That's right...I wanted to go with my passion...

On a side note, if you notice any terrible spelling errors, there is no spell check on this computer and I am a terrible speller. So for that I say I'm sorry.

Currently Playing: People talking at the Musuem of Science

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 extras)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #3]

Aug 5, 2009 - 02:39 PM
Waiting to Die
Yes, I used the title of a Zero 7 song for this. Don’t judge me.

Anyways, Here is my post at the Internship. I really didn’t do much today. As you look around, I just posted in the concert hall all day and listened to the pieces in there. And now I’m posting here. I’m sure I’m going to get in trouble

But who cares? It’s my last week and they didn’t offer me a job. It’s not like they are losing anything but a computer space…
When I am doing stuff, it’s just answering e-mails and the Myspace and Facebook for a famous artist. (I’m not going to say the name of the artist or record label, just because I want to keep some references here for future contacts…)

Once I’m done with this internship on Friday I’m entering the real world. I don’t know if I should get my Masters, or if I should just suck it up and find a
job.

I guess that’s something I’ll have to figure out later. Anyways, I might post again later while I’m at the Science Museum (My Part Time Job)

Currently Playing: Queen - Somebody to Love

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 extras)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #2]

Aug 4, 2009 - 11:13 PM
To Whom it May Concern
So I did this a few years back, on this site before the crash...I'm thinking of starting up again. Blogging is a good way for me to get out what I need to say with the ability to keep some security of who I really am. I mean, no one on these forums really know who I am in real life.

I really don't know what I'm planning on getting out of this. I'm going to try and update it every day, like it was a real journal. Hopefully I'll get some responses from time to time. If not, that's okay too. This is something that hopefully will help me keep my thoughts in check.

Well, that's all for my first entry. Look for something more exciting tomorrow. Even if that someone is just me. Maybe I'll waist time at my Internship by posting updates of what I'm doing there.

Rangel out.

Currently Playing: My roomates watching Heroes in the other room.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 extras)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #1]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Rangel's Journal