Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Rangel's Journal

“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one” - CS Lewis

Rangel's Journal Statistics
View Rangel's profile
Entries 74 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 18542
Replies Rangel has made 53 comments [view stats]
Comments 154 comments (2.08 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 4 props given to Rangel [who be proppin?]
Buddies 1 buddies
Relation You are not Rangel's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Sep 8, 2011 - 11:57 AM
Therapy
Support. That's all I want. I can't do it alone, but I always feel alone.

Why do I feel I deserve to be pitied? Many people have it off much worst than I. Yet, I am not a nice person.

Time to move on from here. Time to become a better person. Time to be the man God wants me to be.

God, help me to be the man you put me on this earth for. Amen.

Currently Playing: Bitwave

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 extras)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #64]

Sep 6, 2011 - 01:39 PM
An Alphabetical List of things I am Thankfull for today - and a To do list
Things I am Thankful for today
A - Andy Fitch, Apples
B - Beer, Basketball, Baseball, Buffalo Sports
C - Chips, Cookies, Christ
D - Diane Solberg, Definitions, Drag Queens, Dad
E - Elephants
F - Fans, Facebook, Friends
G - Google, Gerrit Gowey, Girls, God
H - Happiness, Heaven, Hell
I - Indigo, Istanbul
J - Jokes, Jessica Ahrens
K - Kangaroos
L - Life
M - Mangos, Mary Van Haneghan, Mom, Music
N - Nate Priesinger,
O - Othello
P - Produce, Paper Mario, Pants
Q - Queers, Questions
R - Raptors, Rap, Rock N roll, Rain
S - Sand, Soap, Salad
T - Thomas, Tops (The Grocery Store)
U - Umberallas
V - Variety
W - Work, Wraps
X - Xylophones
Z - Zoo, Zebras

To do List
  1. Love Myself
  2. Read Scripture
  3. Live Thankfully
  4. Call creditors
  5. Lie in the bed I made
  6. Be responsible
  7. Call Sister and reconcile

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 extras)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #63]

Aug 30, 2011 - 03:17 PM
Living Thankfully
I had a discussion with a friend of mine a while a back who is a pastor. We talked shortly about living Thankfully. I even wrote a devotional on it. But did I ever start living it? No. I didn't. As you can see from my past couple of month posts, I complained and wrote some pretty crappy things. I blamed others, I decided not to be happy and be angry because things where not the way I thought they should be.

Instead of being thankful that I have a college degree, I complain about how much it cost me.

Instead of being thankful I was in a relationship with this girl, I was angry that whey wasn't the way it was supposed to be.

Instead of being thankful for having friends that are there for me, and a sister who is awesome to me, I complain that they don't invite me out enough.

Oh well, I am working on it.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 extras)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #62]

Aug 20, 2011 - 08:43 AM
I used to be fun
Fucked
I don't know whats happened to me.

Another emo update from Rangel. I feel like this is all I come her for now a days.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

I said something very hurtfull to the one I love the most.

And now, she doesn't even want to talk to me.

You would think I am used to this. This is the third time I have had my heart broken. But yet, I feel like its worst each time.

Fuck

Hope everyone is having fun at Gamingforce.

Currently Playing: Mumford and Sons - Little Lion Man

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 extras)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #61]

Jul 12, 2011 - 01:58 PM
Another Rangel EMO UPDATE DO NOT READ
I've come to the conclusion I only use this website for one reason. To complain.

My life sucks. I wish I could blame others for this, I wish I could say it was someone else's fault. But its no ones fault but my own.

I am a dick to my girlfriend

I am an asshole to my family

I can hardly pay my bills because I spent all my money on booze.

She'll break up with me in a month.

I'll cry and act like a bitch.

I feel like an emo teenager trapped in a 25 year old body.

Why am I this way?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 extras)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #60]

Jun 17, 2011 - 09:40 AM
Opposites do attract.
Why am I falling for a girl that in any other circumstance I would hate her?

She's the most conservative person I've ever met.

I'm a flaming liberal.

And yet, she makes me smile when we are together.

Fuck it, this is too mushy. Time for some YouTube hilarity.

YouTube Video

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 extras)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #59]

Jun 1, 2011 - 02:40 PM
Girls Girls Girls
So I guess I have a Girlfriend. First one in 3 years.

Last one ended in a disaster.

The weirdest thing for me though? I’ve been in 2 serious relationships, had sex with 5 women, and one man (Long story).

Her? Never even kissed a boy. And she’s OLDER then me. And no, she isn’t hideous.

My biggest fear is she is only dating me to convert me or something. Or that she is going to become a stage 5 klinger.

I like her a lot. She’s nice, friendly, easygoing – Has seen my haphazard life style and has even joined me at Gay bars as I tend to frequent them, and enjoys them. She knows about my passed but still is interested in me for some god forsaken reason.

Maybe I’ve found the one. Who else would fall for a loser like me? Or maybe I'm just not as bad as I thought I was. Who knows.

Why am I asking you oh Cyberspace!

Currently Playing: Happy Ending - Mika

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 extras)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #58]

Mar 31, 2011 - 10:02 AM
Chicago
I leave for Chicago at midnight tonight. It's a 9 hour drive from buffalo and I'm hoping to drive non-stop.

While I'm there I'm going to be looking for jobs. I have never actually been to Chicago, so I am interested in what the Windy City can do for me. I know there science museum is hiring so I might talk to some people there. I have worked at a science museum for almost 5 years now so I'm hoping that this leverage will help me.

Another thought is the Chicago Symphony Orchestra. I currently work for an Orchestra now so maybe I could find something there.

When I'm not looking for Jobs, I'm actually going to be working at some homeless shelters. I'm not sure which ones yet, but I'll find out when I get there.

And then the other third is, of course, entertainment.

I hope this trip helps me get out of this funk I've been in. I'll try and post pictures or something.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #57]

Mar 30, 2011 - 09:53 AM
Obama you promised change.
So why do the Sabres still do stupid things!

You are supposed to beat the Toronto Maple Leafs. So upset.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #56]

Mar 29, 2011 - 10:13 AM
Buzz Cut!
So I've let my hair grow out for the last six months - Time to get the buzz cut!

I'll give you the GFF Community courtesy of a before and after shot

Keep in mind I look gross because I haven't showered yet today.

Goooooodbye hair!

EDIT: After pic!

I miss my hair already

Currently Playing: Drakesword - Stranger in the Desert

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #55]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Rangel's Journal