Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Dekoa's Journal

Journal Banner
Intelligence is nothing more than discussing things with others. Limitless wisdom comes from this. Humanity is done for the sake of others, simply comparing oneself with them and putting them in the fore. Courage is getting one's teeth; it is simplly doing that and pushing ahead, paying no attention to the circumstances.

Dekoa's Journal Statistics
View Dekoa's profile
Entries 87 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 31583
Replies Dekoa has made 100 comments [view stats]
Comments 232 comments (2.67 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 24 props given to Dekoa [who be proppin?]
Buddies 25 buddies
Relation You are not Dekoa's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Mar 27, 2007 - 08:54 PM
What do you think?
I've changed my journal banner and message right before the 24 hour downtime. So just a general question about them. WHat do you think?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 kabooms)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #57]

Mar 27, 2007 - 02:11 PM
Geez
The boards were down for Pretty much exactly 24 Hours. How akward is that?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 kabooms)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #56]

Mar 26, 2007 - 12:10 PM
And, Ooohh damn here comes another problem!
:tired:
Let's see, I have so much to do right now. To help myself out and to tell you what is going on in my life as of now, I shall make a to do list of what Needs to be done and what I want to do. What joy and rapture do I have at attending college.

Needs:
  • Finish CS Programming project (I'm like 1/3 done and it's due on Monday(it's tough stuff too)).
  • Finish homework and do extra credit for Calc 2.
  • Get my class schedule done for next semester
  • Talk to father about next semester housing and for some extra food money (I just ran out today).

Yeah I know it is small, but to me it seems daunting. This is because I'm having trouble in the top two priorities. Now for the wants.

Wants:
  • Work with Photoshop some more
  • Work on 3d Modeling
  • Finish Sonic
  • Write More for video games
  • Finish anime series
  • Draw using old Photo Technique
  • Draw freehand
  • Read more

My god I need to do more. Right now as for priorities, this list is a little outta order. Let's just say that my main priority is to finish Sonic, then Work in PS and 3D more, write for video games, Drawing. The final priorities are finishing anime series as well as reading more. However I want to read more and more recently and I want to finish Last Exile. I need some help

As for the My Life segment, I'll do another one at the end of this week. I feel that once per week is good enough. Well back to work.

Currently Playing: Work

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 kabooms)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #55]

Mar 23, 2007 - 11:00 PM
My Life: The Dorm Room
Well, I decided to do a series of shnazzy Shnapshots!! All of them dealing with my life in some way or another. SOmetimes, it might be an even where I catalouge the numerous pictures I take or it could be Something about my life. Either way if you read this make sure you know that it is somewhat of a Massive Photo warning so I urge you to take caution. Anyways, let's get started.

I've decided to start off with my Dorm room seeing as how I spend a considerable amount of time here. So come let's walk inside. I start out with the entrance to the suite! Cozy already isn't it [/sarcasm]?
Spoiler:

From here, I usually walk into the door (after unlocking it of course).
Spoiler:

So Here is a normal day-shot of the room. Taken right when I get in. I notice that my roommate (We'll call him Kyle) hasn't been here at all recently. Thats ok, he never comes in here anyways (Always stays with his GF (school has a rule that he has to live officially in a dorm the first year)).
Spoiler:

Let's have a look out the window before we timeskip. RIght outside is another dorm's Stairway so incase I need privacy, I pull the blinds down. to the right is the parking for the two dorms as well as a few buildings and to the left is a nice little road to the UC and other buildings.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

So let's advance this a few hours when I finally settle down to get some things done. Shots of the room.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Well, it's a normal guy room. Or more specifically, a Jock and Geeks room. Oh well, I guess sitcoms can come up with better ideas (real life has failed me). Where should I start? How bout the beds and My poster? As you can tell, Kyle's bunk is the bottom.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
I know that it's During the dayligh, so sue me.

And opposite of the beds are the furniture and the fridge.
Spoiler:

Lovely. Next we have Kyle's side of the room, Generally his desk, Bookcase, and the TV Stand with his closet. Yes, that is my Wii and yes it is my TV. Since he isn't here that often, I've decided to confiscate a little more space for items we both use.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

And from there I guess we can go to my closet. Nothing interesting in my closet either (it's just that he never closes it). So I decided to show you more of my posters.
Spoiler:
Srry it's sideways, thought I fixed it before I loaded it.

Next is my Dresser. On top I have my Printer, Sub, Laptop, and a few other assortments of sorts. The two top drawers contain clothing while the bottom ones contain my School Stuff and my Entertainment Drawer.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

As mentioned before, this is my entertainment Drawer. Among a few things, mostly games, controllers, wires, and DVD's (Of key notes: I have Ghost in the shell Season one Box set, Many Wii games, and Tons of PS2 Games).
Spoiler:

Next we have my Bookcase, Full of manga, books, and Personal effects.
Spoiler:

Finally we go to my desk, with my Full Desktop PC on it. Built it myself about 3 years ago and kept it upgraded. Coupled along with a few Anime DVD's, Games, and an external HD. I'm set.
Spoiler:

So all in all, a normal dorm room. I call it home, and I enjoy it. Well enough of me for one sitting.

Currently Playing: .hack//Roots OST Disk 1 - Track 9 Hakua Byoutou

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 kabooms)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #54]

Mar 22, 2007 - 08:01 PM
New toys! (56K PHOTO WARNING)
Well now what do we have here?
Me!

Yup thats right, Me testing out my new digital camera

Camera Box Shot.

That's the box for it right there. Let me tell you that the thing is TINY. TINY I SAY. However that is only half of what I have gotten today.

Shot 1
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4

Yup, thats an External Hard Drive. Or rather, an Internal HD inside an External enclosure. Truth be told, I'm glad I got this instead because it's a little easier to upgrade it and alot easier to recycle (at least in my eyes it is).

Also one last photo for you guys who want a sneak peak at my campus and another experiment shot with my camera. Taken earlier today when I was still experimenting.

Campus

I found out that after posting this, it's better if I probably take the pictures at a lower resolution. They are just crazy big. ALso, This is not the extent of what I have purchased. I've got something coming tommorrow too.

Oh well. I'm out!

Currently Playing: Modest Mouse - Float On!!!

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 kabooms)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #53]

Mar 22, 2007 - 04:04 PM
I'll update this a little bit later
As for right now, I'm working with my new toys.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 kabooms)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #52]

Mar 19, 2007 - 05:48 PM
I spent way to much moneys!

I got this, Along with a multitude of other things (a 200 GB external Enclosure and HD combo along with a 4GB SD card and a Wii play with an extra nunchuck).

I blew my entire paycheck on it (CURSE YOU CHOCODECIDE). oh well. I'll really enjoy it.

Also my college courses are gonna go on forever!

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #51]

Mar 15, 2007 - 09:55 PM
Warnings for the layman about the internet.

This is some funny stuff. What do you think?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 kabooms)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #50]

Mar 14, 2007 - 10:15 PM
Whut????/
I'm tired, so i'll get this out quick. I'm tired, I'm lazy and thus, my Homework suffers, and I don't want to be an ass anymore.

What can I do to not be an ass on IRC anymore. I will not leave the Werewolf games nor will I leave IRC.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 kabooms)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #49]

Mar 12, 2007 - 11:00 PM
I am Not evil
T~T
And I stand by that!

:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 kabooms)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #48]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Dekoa's Journal