Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Dekoa's Journal

Journal Banner
Intelligence is nothing more than discussing things with others. Limitless wisdom comes from this. Humanity is done for the sake of others, simply comparing oneself with them and putting them in the fore. Courage is getting one's teeth; it is simplly doing that and pushing ahead, paying no attention to the circumstances.

Dekoa's Journal Statistics
View Dekoa's profile
Entries 87 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 31714
Replies Dekoa has made 100 comments [view stats]
Comments 232 comments (2.67 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 24 props given to Dekoa [who be proppin?]
Buddies 25 buddies
Relation You are not Dekoa's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
May 15, 2007 - 11:20 PM
Memorale Tsunetomo-San Quotes
I feel Odd!
I have not been doing much recently and it is too late in the evening to think of something to write so I am to commit some of my favorite quotes to journal from the book Hagakure.

Ikuno Oribe said, "If a retainer will just think of what he is to do for the day at hand, he will be able to d anything. If it is a single day's work, one should be able to put up with it. Tommorrow, too, is but a single day."

It is bad to carry even a good thing too far. Even concerning things such as Buddhism, Buddhist sermons, and moral lessons, Talking too much will bring harm.

Intelligence is nothing more than discussing things with others. Limitless wisdom comes from this. Humanity is done for the sake of others, simply comparing oneself with them and putting them in the fore. Courage is getting one's teeth; it is simplly doing that and pushing ahead, paying no attention to the circumstances.

A person who becomes fatigued when unhappy is useless.

A faultless person is one who withdraws from affairs. This must be done with strength.

It is good to carry some powdered rouge in one's sleeve. It may happen that when one is sobering up or waking from sleep, his complexion may be poor. At such a time it is good to take out and apply some powdered rouge.

Although a person who excells in art regards others as competitors, last year Hyodo Sachu gave up the Master of Renga to Yamaguchi Sochin. A praisworth act.

Thats all for now, You want more then leave a comment.

Currently Playing: TV

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 kabooms)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #67]

May 13, 2007 - 12:15 AM
So Much....
So much to do, Can't explain right now.

Need sleep.

Will talk on Monday, my day of rest.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 kabooms)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #66]

May 7, 2007 - 11:11 PM
I'm still the Catipillar
Response to: Butterflies by Little Shithead

You know what, I've not been looking into Anime and Manga or any reading at all deep enough. I need to look closer. I've only been satisfied with instant gratification and haven't looked really deep into anything recently. Maybe I should go back over Mushishi and see what it is about. Maybe I should look closer into Lucky Star and find the hidden meanings. I don't know. But if you still wanna know, I haven't even hit the cacoon stage yet. I wonder when I will be a butterfly?

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #65]

May 7, 2007 - 08:36 PM
Ahhh summer! *DANGER* LONG ENTRY!!
:normal:
The one season in a students schedule that brings such a myriad of emotions that call some to proliferate, procrastinate, profit, and many other P words that I care not to name at this time. It is a Time of joy and of a small update of what has been happening to me.

Ok, the Last thing you found out about me is that I got hired at Game Stop, Got SPM and enjoyed it greatly, went to an event on campus that I hinted at but never got back to you on, and told you about the immense load that I was under. Truth be told, All of it was true. Yet the good news is that I completed most of that list and a few other things. Let's start off with my Job shall we?

Yeah, I got hired at Game Stop. I know I know, some of you hate me, some of you admire me, some of you envy me, and some of you may even be thinking "How can I get some discount gaming from him?" Truth be told I've had all those experiences thrown at me by a few other people and I’ll tell you that I’ve dealt with them. The people who were angry at me for working at a place that extorts people and robs your soul were dealt with in the matter that it isn’t them working there and with me it’s a summer job so they could fuck off! For those that were admirable I said many thanks and told them of a few of the benefits that come with the job. Those of who were envious I shot down with telling them what is required to be considered and the interview process (Which, I might include, did not involve selling “Barbie Horse Adventures” to the manager). I must also say that those of you who look to get a discount are going to be saddened because I won’t give discounts to anyone Online and I still have yet to decide if I’m going to give discounts to my friends IRL (This is solely due to the fact that I don’t know how the system works and I could get fired if I do).

Another thing that has popped up recently is that I might hold a second job this summer to get more and more money (I want it all baby!). This is an interesting job prospect because not only is it for a company that I have worked for before, but also a place that I have worked at before. It’s a movie rental place just inside town that I worked at once or twice as a temp when they needed help. I used to work at a similar store about a town away but that’s another story. The good news is that they know of me too. That can only be good things because A) I have given them no reason that I am a bad worker and B) I am already trained so I can come in as a Senior associate and open and close the place when needed.

SPM was a great game. In the time that I have last talked to you seriously about something, I have beaten the game with ease. I must admit that I can storm through most games with ease (It’s the only way I really know how to play a game). I pretty much completed a level a night. I must say that if you are waiting to get a Wii for the colored versions, I admire your patience. For those of you waiting to get one just for a price drop, I will hang you by the ears for not going out to get it just for Sonic, SPM, and Zelda. Those three games alone are reasons enough to get it.

I went to a LAN event on my campus before the summer came. It was an interesting event. It was as usual for the other 3 times that I went but it’s still a fun place to be at least once per semester. I rocked out to Guitar Hero so many times that I wanted an XBOX 360 just for online songs, I played the PS3 so much that I decided that if my PS2 goes under that I will get it instead of a new PS2. Everyone played Wii Sports so much on my Wii that I swore that I was going to play Frisbee with the disk the next time I went outside. I saw the Black Hole glitch in SSBM for the first time and I thought it was hilarious. All in all it was a good time to be there and I had no regrets.

I was under a lot at the end of the school year. Never mind that GFF was down in the mean time (I was somewhat disheartened) but I am somewhat happy with the grades I made (Although some of you might not think that). I passed all my classes so I am happy. However, Next semester will be interesting: Jap 101, Introductory Drawing (Which I plan to show a lot of work on GFF about that), Interpreting Lit., Software Engineering, and Logic and proofs. My god what a semester ahead of my I got! I just want to get into it so I can start on getting stuff done.

Ahh and now I’m back at today aren’t I? Well it’s been somewhat interesting recently. I got home, unpacked, got a potential interview with that job possibility, Played a few games, got a little back into Starcraft, Played some Blue Disks on my PS2, Did some running around today, got my braces Tightened (AND THEY HURT LIKE YOU CONSTANTLY HAVE A SORE TOOTH), Got the car inspected, Tried to play some Silver Disk games and got upset that DVDS won’t play now, and decided to get to work on getting back to GFF. So all in all, I’ve had a good summer so far. Also one other thing, I plan to do War of the Words. I proposed a wait till Summer was upon us so Now is the time!

WOW THAT WAS A LONG ASS ENTRY, and it only took bout a half hour. Time for me to try to do something now.

Currently Playing: Making Christmas -- Nightmare Before Xmas Soundtrack

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 kabooms)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #64]

Apr 25, 2007 - 09:51 AM
Sorry Guys!!!
I've got a but load of work and games to get through and I just don't feel like doing a proper entry till Finals are over (Which is next week) so until then, I'm not gonna update this thing. Later all.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 kabooms)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #63]

Apr 19, 2007 - 10:39 PM
Hmmmmm.... New Entry Tommowwow

Yes, I did spell it with a w instead of r. Oh well.

Anyways, I haven't updated in a little while so I'll tell you what. Either tommorrow night or Saturday, I'm gonna update. Because TOMORROW IS A LAN event at my school. so Enjoy the time. I'll talk to you later.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #62]

Apr 17, 2007 - 09:03 PM
SPM Rant (SPoiler Alert)
I'm posting this because it is one of my better moments in AIM history.

Spoiler:
(21:40:20) Dekoa: This game just gets odder and odder every time I Play it
(21:40:27) Snowknight: Ha ha
(21:40:35) Dekoa: I mean
(21:40:45) Dekoa: At one moment you see OK like nomral Mario
(21:40:51) Dekoa: Hey that's a neat trick
(21:40:56) Dekoa: Ok sweet
(21:41:09) Dekoa: I've gotten through the level and it's a giant oversized monster like last time
(21:41:25) Dekoa: Ok I get back and do the normal Paper Mario routine
(21:41:47) Dekoa: I can't remember the second level at this time so I'll just start from the end of it
(21:41:56) Dekoa: "Oh lookie, another Piece thingie
(21:42:06) Dekoa: Time to do the classic Paper Mario routine"
(21:42:14) Dekoa: *Schwing!*
(21:42:29) Dekoa: "Ok Time to head through a new door.
(21:42:34) Dekoa: !!!!
(21:42:47) Dekoa: WHAT THE HELL IS TH.... IS THIS ALL PIXELATION!
(21:42:52) Snowknight: loool
(21:43:09) Dekoa: OH AND NOW THERES A GEEKY CHAMELEON!
(21:43:13) Dekoa: What next?
(21:43:17) Snowknight: looooool
(21:43:25) Dekoa: Ok I play through a CLassic level
(21:43:28) Snowknight: Queen Victoria, BACK FROM THE DEAD
(21:43:33) Dekoa: HEY THERES THE CLASSIC WARPZONE
(21:43:44) Dekoa: *not joking BTW*
(21:43:57) Dekoa: Ok that's nice, I've got bowser on my team.
(21:44:09) Dekoa: Now it's time to swim through a pixelated ocean
(21:44:12) Dekoa: Wheee
(21:44:29) Snowknight: lool
(21:44:29) Dekoa: Ok now to climb a tree, Oh look Mini-boss is dead!
(21:44:55) Dekoa: Ok time to enter the castle and bowser says it isn't anything compared to his dinky little fort
(21:45:11) Dekoa: *which by this point I've already destroyed again*
(21:45:32) Dekoa: Ok I walk into the castle and WTF
(21:45:44) Dekoa: Are.. ARe theese little Cat Robot Maids?
(21:45:51) Dekoa: My GOD!
(21:46:01) Snowknight: Ha ha.
(21:46:05) Snowknight: I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE
(21:46:08) Snowknight: ='D
(21:46:14) Dekoa: You are gonna take it
(21:46:18) Dekoa: Cause I still have some left
(21:46:24) Dekoa: Ok I walk through the castle
(21:46:41) Dekoa: THe main door is a kitty face that allows only the chameleon and "hot babes" in
(21:46:59) Dekoa: Ok I use peach to sneak in and there's the chameleon
(21:47:04) Dekoa: ok
(21:47:11) Dekoa: he pulls out his laptop
(21:47:15) Dekoa: Runs a program
(21:47:25) Dekoa: WTF, I"M NOT PLAYING A FUCKING DATING SIM!!!
(21:47:52) ***Dekoa waits for a response*
(21:48:28) Snowknight: loooool
(21:48:33) Snowknight: win
(21:48:44) Dekoa: Ok I flirt with him a little bit
(21:48:54) Dekoa: Peach goes off on a tangent now that she is pissed
(21:49:06) Dekoa: and she pulls out the Explosive Pixl. Wait What!!!!?
(21:49:31) Dekoa: Ok I fight the boss and beat him. Yippeed
(21:49:45) Dekoa: Get the piece, go onto the Paper Mario cliche
(21:49:54) Dekoa: THen I walk to the next level
(21:50:35) Dekoa: By this point I'm saying, THe only way that this could get weirder *game hinted at it* is if this thing goes into space, since they've already crossed dimensions and made fun of everyone.
(21:50:43) Dekoa: I walk through the door...
(21:50:51) Dekoa: AND I'M IN FUCKING OUTER SPACE!!!
(21:50:57) Thomas Hopkins: Heh
(21:51:09) Dekoa: not only that but Mario almost DIES!!!
(21:51:17) Dekoa: Because he can't BREATHE
(21:51:33) Dekoa: GREAT TIME TO BRING THAT IN SINCE I CAN APARENTLY BREATHE UNDERWATER!!!
(21:51:59) Snowknight: ;_;
(21:52:10) Dekoa: What? am I ruining TO much for you?

I think the game is the greatest one yet for the Wii.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #61]

Apr 15, 2007 - 07:37 PM
Today was extremely Odd
:tired:
The morning wasn't as odd as the afternoon but isn't that usually the case with odd days?

This morning I woke up at a normal time (8:30 is normal for a Sunday right?). I had breakfast and my parents let me skip church which was nice of them (but I just had to switch out laundry and clean up the kitchen real quick, no biggie). It wasn't until they got back and it was around 12:00 when I started to get bored. I wasn't hungry at lunchtime because I didn't do anything that required energy and All my stuff was back at my dorm, so I decided to take off for college then. The day before (when I had an interview for a summer job) I saw that the Gamestop I was applyin at still had a copy of Super Paper Mario. I yearned for it. I yearned for it like a drowning man needs air. So all in all I decided to snarf a little money from my Savings and buy the game.

Turns out that when I dropped by the gamestop (Primarily to Buy SPM but I also wanted to thank them for giving me the interview), who should be there but the Assist. manager (Who interviewed me). He recognized me and greeted me in the store, I thanked him blah blah blah. He asked if my house was near (to which I said yes) and he said that he had to make a phone call. I decided to look around the store while he made the call in the back (to which I instantly went to look at the merchandise over there Until I heard my name through the door so I went to the other end of the store). When he came back, he said that they were going to hire me that day and put me into the system. He also told me to go get my SS card and bring it back here. DId I mention that I was Elated at this point even though I have yet to buy SPM?

Well I went home, got the stuff, and Came back. On the way back, I decided to stop by an ATM and get the money for the game. When I got there, we chatted for a little while whilst he finished his project. WHile he finished it, I decided to buy my SPM game. Upon finishing, he took me to the back room. We filled out all the boring paperwork and he entered me into the computer. Afterwards, it was around 2:00 PM. I went back home right quick and dropped off the un needed paperwork and Private info. I then proceeded to go back to college.

It was on the way back (sometime between Saluda and Asheville) that I noticed that it started to Snow! I got on the horn with a few people, asked if it was snowing in the mountains (which my mother said that it was expected a little ways north). When I hit Asheville, much to my surprise that not only did the Snow increase, but so did the traffic. In fact, the traffic increased so much that it was bumper to bumper inching along the way. THat was an hour nicely spent thanks to a twat that decided to pull off to the side of the road that didn't have a shoulder when the exit was so close you could see it.

Long trip short, I finally got home and the first thing I did was play SPM. I must say that this is a very unique concept. ANother long story short, I stopped playing at around 8:00 PM due to the fact that it was the perfect stopping point and I've just unlocked the second world.

So a shortend version of this story would be:
  1. Woke up and skipped church
  2. Left early plannin to pick up SPM
  3. Arrived at the store and got hired
  4. went back home and retrieved precious info
  5. Got back to the store, filled out paperwork and got SPM
  6. Went BACK home to drop off info
  7. Headed back to college
  8. Encountered Snow
  9. Encountered Traffic and Heavier snow
  10. Got home and played SPM for hours.

Now time to finish some work.

Currently Playing: David Bowie - Rebel Rebel

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 kabooms)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #60]

Apr 11, 2007 - 07:04 PM
Is Something Burning??!
:Busy:
Dekoa-time Acting Theatre presens:
"The Stress That He is Under!"
Main (and only) Actor: Dekoa
Act I: Intro

Dekoa: I am Dekoa! I Go to College. Is it known that College people are under a lot of stress? Thank you!

End Act I

Act II: Truth

*Holding head in hands*
Dekoa: My head feels like Pain! I have much to do before I retire for the evening! I need to work!

End Act II

Act III: Revelation

*Dekoa in center stage standing there*
Dekoa: Is something Burning?
*Dekoa's Head bursts into flames*
Dekoa: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Dekoa starts to run around screaming*
End of Pla... OH MY GOD HE IS REALLY ON FIRE!!!!!

I want it to be tommorrow Night T~T!

Currently Playing: Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #59]

Apr 10, 2007 - 07:27 PM
I've put it off for a little too long
>=U
I guess, it's time for the obligatory "First journal update since being back online."

Few things have changed since GFF Went down.

Alpha) I got the Wii Play game for the system, I'm happy with it since it gives me an extra Wiimote (I refuse to call it a Wii Remote due to the fact that it is easer to say Wiimote and it's a catchy name).

Beta) After going home and conversing with my parents and extra pushing from a few key people, I've decided to go on the GFF Maine meet. I can get the money for the house in time easily, it's just getting the emergency money and spending/food money that I'm worried about. HOpefully i won't have to tap into my Emergency Credit card. HOwever, I think if I get this job, I'll be in a good position.

Gamma) SPeakin of jobs, I have an Interview this Saturday for a position at Gamestop. I know what you are thinking, so can it. I know that I'm selling my soul to a devil, and I know that I'm going to be a hated person. Yet I feel that it is still a kick ass job (Due to benefits) and it's a job for the summer that will understand if I go to a big event in June. So hopefully it will work out.

Delta) I think I'm failing speech class. Gawd I hate it, however I need to pass it for school. I wish it would just wither up and die; yet, I don't think others would benefit from that proposition.

Well now that I feel a little better after typing at my keyboard that is connected to my laptop (I can explain later) I think I'll get started on an English paper aga.....

My god, some one in the hall just mooned me. Please excuse me while I go knock him upside the head with an overly large Umbrella.

Currently Playing: WHat should I pl..... DAMNIT HE'S DOING IT AGAIN.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 kabooms)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #58]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Dekoa's Journal