Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
GarretThe Thief's Journal

Journal Banner
Welcome you must be lost because no one comes here

GarretThe Thief's Journal Statistics
View GarretThe Thief's profile
Entries 9 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 2525
Replies GarretThe Thief has made 55 comments [view stats]
Comments 25 comments (2.78 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 0 props given to GarretThe Thief [who be proppin?]
Buddies 16 buddies
Relation You are not GarretThe Thief's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Jan 29, 2007 - 12:21 AM
so I saw a movie today
I went to go see smoking Aces with my friends as a birthday treat (which isn't for another week) anyway the movie was kick ass, lots of screwed up stuff in it but also very funny despite the fact that the storyline sucked horribly. I normally don't care for new movies but some of the new ones out look absolutely awesome, I can't wait to see "Pan's labyrinth" and wouldn't mind seeing "blood and chocolate" and last "ghost Rider" all very good looking titles and definitely worth checking out. anyone have any movies that they think was good? I'm always looking for new movies, new or old.

Currently Playing: other side by Red Hot chili peppers

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 oofamagows)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #9]

Jan 28, 2007 - 12:30 AM
RP'ing forum board
great
for those of you who maybe happen to enjoy roleplaying and like a resident Evil setting. I am one of the admins of the site and we are looking for some people that can bring some good roleplaying to the board we could use some players.

http://z8.invisionfree.com/Raccoon_City_Reborn/index.php?act=idx

so if anyones interested feel free to check the site out.

Currently Playing: californication red hot chili peppers

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 oofamagows)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #8]

Jan 25, 2007 - 12:57 AM
why?
unknown
do people think it's their job to point out everyone else's mistakes? I've seen this a lot recently. now don't get me wrong I've done it myself but why do you people feel it is necessary to insult them while doing it? you don't know the person, you don't know how they feel about it. do you take the time to consider what you're saying or the impact of what it will do?

so I ask you. why do you feel it necessary to insult people when pointing out a simple honest mistake?

Currently Playing: fallen leaves by billy talent

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 oofamagows)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #7]

Apr 24, 2006 - 03:33 PM
silent hill
insane
Just watched silent hill 2 days ago and I have to say being a true silent hill gamer they did very well on the movie despite the fact that they used things spanning the first 3 games. I hated the ending however they might make a prequal but that would likly not go over to well. I was disappointed about the Pyramid head not showing up more but what are you going to do? also the transition between the worlds are brilliantly done with great effects. having said that this is by far the best movie based off a video game I've seen in a while. 10\10

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 oofamagows)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #6]

Apr 15, 2006 - 03:03 PM
Oh man save me
crazy
I'm currently watching a show called "trekkies" on space right now, I really need something to do or I'm going to go crazy, I cant leave the house so that kinda limites me as to what I can do, I havent been able to leave my house for nearly 3 days now and have done nothing other then watch star trek on tv. I'm comtemplating jumping off my belcony right now just to get some fresh air

Currently Playing: nothing

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 oofamagows)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #5]

Apr 15, 2006 - 01:28 PM
and life gets boring again
so here I sit and write perhaps the most pointless Journal entry ever (except maybe "so life strikes again") but anyway I have nothing better to do. dose anyone have any suggestions as to a way to kill some time?

Currently Playing: the songs in my mind

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 oofamagows)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #4]

Apr 14, 2006 - 12:17 AM
stories we dont care about
meh
granted some people just write to say something (I'm pretty bad for that but thats not the point) but sometimes nobody cares or dont want to know about so why write about them? what makes you care? it's like reading AfterVlaka's journal. 1 post and a shitload of comments and all he\she (I dont know nor care to find out) wrote about was that they got laid. I cant speak for anyone here but frankly I dont give a shit about his\her getting laid

Additional Entry Made Within The Hour (what to do?):
Ok so heres the story. it's currently 1:30 in the morning here in ontario My family is gone for the weekend and I'm bored, Got any ideas as to what to do?

Additional Entry Made Within The Hour (what to do?):
Ok so heres the story. it's currently 1:30 in the morning here in ontario My family is gone for the weekend and I'm bored, Got any ideas as to what to do?

Currently Playing: Linkin park- forgotten

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (11 oofamagows)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #3]

Apr 10, 2006 - 04:04 PM
so life strikes again
Reality finaly set in when I had been roundhouse kicked from 2 feet away full force. It was then that I realized That the vast Majority of my teeth had been knocked out of me.
"fhat fuging urt!"
"I know but It was fun"
"asshole"

Capt. Kyle Kessler
Standtime

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #2]

Mar 22, 2006 - 10:58 AM
Civics and others
alright
Have you ever noticed that the school bored makes you take some of the most useless courses ever, for example civics. Lets face it everyone Hates it, it has to be one of the worst classes ever and here I am taking it for the second time (Aches, Groans, Death, Blarg!!) And as I sit there I realized something… in the years that I didn’t take civics I learn more about politics and law the what I learned in class now that may be because of my ADD but I doubt it. Anyway as I was saying Some courses are completely stupid especially if you take them twice (Because it’s not an option) now these “Booklets” as there called are in no particular order and make you jump around the text book for hours looking for the answers which may not even be in it and some of the teachers are no better at helping you then the text books. Now the books themselves aren’t that bad but there not good either, which presents a problem itself (Specially if the book is recent)

Also the courses that you want to take are often not available to you when you want them (For me it was computer repair courses (Staked in the heart, Blarg)) and for kicks they give you courses closes to what you want so instead of getting computer engineering I got media arts which I hated immensely. It got to the point in the class where I hated the teacher so much Out of anger I wrote this and then sent it to her, now not directed at her It still applied to her, Chunky Mike and The_Kitty_Masa Have both read this as they were in my class when I wrote it.

Here it is:
Points of life are as follows by the government eyes: you must succeed at everything because we say so
Next point we own you no if ands or buts you do as we say it’s as simple as that.

All I have to say on this point is that the world needs to get a fucking clue as to what’s going on, no idea is original anymore because some fucking rich asshole wants a part in it and says they can have whatever they want and they can change it to as they see fit. The reason thing’s can’t be original; is because people think they have power over others to enforce their ideas and change others into copies. Originality is for people like me but to some it’s a tool to force their ideas through subliminal messages via us. The ones who are the worlds indifferent side, us the ones who are the outcast of this so-called life, us the ones who risk everything just to make a point. People need to start thinking for themselves; it’s called self-expression for a reason. If we are all brought up believing the same shit people like the governments do we are no better then the government itself. School education… fuck it I learned more then half the stuff I know through real life. They say they are preparing us for the real world well guess what this is the real world and no matter how prepared you think you are you are still going to get fuck by every person you meet whether you know it or not. Everything we stand for is wrong in someone eyes but its not up to them it up to us as a person, an individual ton decide what is right and what is wrong, it’s not for some fat lazy rich fucking slob to decide what we need to abide by. If we did it would be a collective everyone has the same purpose. Who the fuck wants that? If it weren’t for people like us this place might as well be filled with robots. If you want to know what life is like step out of your shoes and walk in someone else’s for a while. They say the freedom of expression is a right, bull fucking shit, to everyone it’s a privilege you are censored every way possible, you voice your opinion on serious matters you might wake up in a place you never knew existed. Everything is censored so much that know one knows what the fuck is true and what’s not because everyone lives in fear of what will happen or is “happening” to the extent that they don’t even want to leave their front door. The way Michel Moore put it was “As soon as the media starts doing it’s job I’ll go back to my Tostitos and dip” so take a hint you fucking morons… Start doing your fucking job or leave it to us, we don’t lie we don’t act. We fight our war the way we need to, through expression, through your so-called art, our ideas, through you’re complete fucking stupidity. So take a hint… We are the true individual that you fight so hard to stamp out of your perfect “Reality” you may stop one of use but we will Win this war, you will fall, because your Perfect reality is that you own and run everything in our lives you think for everyone you do all the good deeds but what you don’t do is listen, if you listened to us once instead of shoving your head up your ass you might learn a thing or two about your reality, it’s just the way you want it except for one thing… WE are still here

Any way that’s just how I feel on this subject.
With lots of hatred from GarretThe Thief

Currently Playing: easier to run by linkin park

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 oofamagows)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #1]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
GarretThe Thief's Journal