Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Awndra's Journal

I talk a lot about food. Sometimes music too. Expect pictures frequently.

Awndra's Journal Statistics
View Awndra's profile
Entries 6 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 2335
Replies Awndra has made 9 comments [view stats]
Comments 18 comments (3 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 2 props given to Awndra [who be proppin?]
Buddies 0 buddies
Relation You are not Awndra's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Aug 25, 2009 - 08:17 PM
Clouds part.
YESUHIGOOD
I have an externship location now. I will be working for The Radisson Hotel in Sacramento. Many many hours a day, I hope.

Spending the last week or so doing nothing has been somewhat depressing, so it's great that I'll be working harder than I was in school =D

I'm ready XD

Currently Playing: The Sound of Animals Fighting - Skullflower

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 synt)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #6]

Aug 22, 2009 - 01:15 PM
This song has magical uplifting powers over me.
cigarette
YouTube Video

BONUS: Can your metal do THIS?

YouTube Video

Currently Playing: You na'mean

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 synt)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #5]

Aug 21, 2009 - 08:15 PM
Barack Hussein Obama's birth certificate.
Dancin' Dancin'
It does exist, fear no more the conspiracy upheaval.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama...ertificate.asp

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/wash...ama-birth.html?

EDIT: I came off as a retard, note this.

Currently Playing: Sea of Treachery - Purging the Wicked

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 synt)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #4]

Aug 21, 2009 - 12:52 AM
I'm fairly certain I promised some desserts.
Positive
I'll start by mentioning that only one of these desert items is a creation of mine. Desert plating was never quite my forte, but I worked with some great people in my classes.

The next three images are some simple Milk Chocolate/White Chocolate mousse, placed in a chocolate cup for service.

I'll open off with mine (to get it out of the way). this was later in Baking and pastry, and I was already well aware of my decorative deficiencies, so instead of focusing all my time into making something sauce based for design, I instead opted to run some experiments making the chocolate cups (we used a warm chocolate sauce, dipped water balloons partially within it, and placed them in our freezer)

Next up is the creation of a friend of mine who generally showed a great sense of apathy for all things around him in the food industry, and in general.

This here is some great sauce work from "Amanda!", as the sticker would so imply. She was our classes resident young person, and also dated my best friend through school. They're both good people =D

Now, this next plate here is from someone who, I feel, shows great artistic talent.

I might also mention, he free handed this in one shot, so despite the minor imperfections, it's still pretty god damned good.

Currently Playing: Rake's Song - The Decemberists

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 synt)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #3]

Aug 20, 2009 - 03:52 PM
Off to seek my DESTINY.
Excited/Scared
I'm going to a restaurant today for my externship. I've been told of the difficulty in contacting the head Chef, as he has trained his front room staff to deflect people, so he doesn't get distracted while working, but I also know that they are in great need of my type of person. I can go in, I can do any bitch prep work with a smile, I'll wash dishes, kiss the owners ass, work fucking quadruple shifts, if they so wish it.

I only hope that I'm not the only person who sees the hunger in my eyes.

I'm 21 years old, and tired of being an obligation to my parents. I WILL do them proud, or die trying. (Over emphasis is rockin'!)

This is the restaurants website, while I'm at it.

EDIT: I have returned from the location. Though somewhat expedite, they DID take my resume, and informed me of interviews that would be beginning next week. Hopefully I'm not getting swept away as the applicants who went before me. I won't allow them to do so. As I said; this is what I NEED to do with my life. No way you spend 18k, 8 months, and countless other costs NOT to follow through with what you love.

Currently Playing: Southern Isolation - The Wall of You

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 synt)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #2]

Aug 19, 2009 - 06:49 PM
Just some food pictures from my school.
Generally good
I'm a recent Culinary School Graduate, and I took some photos from the last couple of weeks that I felt like posting somewhere.

EDIT: I'll get to the names of the dishes after my food finishes.

Here's some Mediterranean items we served in our restaurant at school.

My first dish I made for grading (it sucked, I scorched the sauce T_T )

I'll post some deserts for you later on (hopefully remember >< )

I gotta go make some fewd, lest I collapse upon myself.

Currently Playing: See You Next Tuesday - January and On

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 synt)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #1]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Awndra's Journal