Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Izlude's Journal

Izlude's Journal Statistics
View Izlude's profile
Entries 1 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 1062
Replies Izlude has made 5 comments [view stats]
Comments 10 comments (10 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 0 props given to Izlude [who be proppin?]
Buddies 8 buddies
Relation You are not Izlude's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Jul 20, 2007 - 01:37 PM
I hate the retail business.
So lately, I have been working at a particular grocery chain in the produce department. I think I've always hated retail, but working here for these past couple of weeks has reinforced my loathing of this entire business category.

I'm not sure what it is in particular that I hate about it so much, so I'll just list a few things:

1. I make the same hourly wage as the retarded guy who sits behind a desk up front. He just relaxes there, smiling at people and asking them if they'd like to make a donation to whatever cause we're supporting right now. I, on the other hand, work inside a wet refrigerator trimming produce and listening to my boss talk about baseball. I hate baseball.

2. My department head (the boss) has apparently been working with produce since he was 16, and I'm pretty sure he's in his late 30's now. He's nutty about this shit, going on and on about how exactly the lettuce should look when I place it on display. He's married, but he and his wife live with his parents. Great career, asswipe.

3. I have to get up at 5:15 a.m. every single day to do this shit. Don't get me wrong, I'd still hate it even if I started work at noon every day. It's just that being up that early to work with vegetables is a crime against humanity unless you're a farmer.

4. When aforementioned idiot boss asks me to set up the shit on display all professionally, there's a 10-minute period in which it will remain that way until some old person randomly reaches in and knocks half of it over so that it looks like shit.

5. You're gay.

While the above list has been tailored to reflect my current job, the same shit happens at nearly every kind of retail job you can imagine. Retail should be shot.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (10 morons)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #1]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Izlude's Journal