Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Elmoogle's Journal

Elmoogle's Journal Statistics
View Elmoogle's profile
Entries 39 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 2 entries are private (5.13% of total)
Views 8371
Replies Elmoogle has made 411 comments [view stats]
Comments 229 comments (5.87 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 42 props given to Elmoogle [who be proppin?]
Buddies 53 buddies
Relation You are not Elmoogle's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Apr 22, 2006 - 09:10 PM
And Pom shows up.
Spoiler (highlight to read):
Classic.

what the fuck is up with this journal too short message why does a journal entry have a larger minimum than normal posts

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 delays)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #7]

Apr 12, 2006 - 11:21 PM
I'm Calling You Out, Dragoonkain
My Avatar:

Dragoonkain's Avatar:

What is this bullshit. Drop your Daedric 'O' or leave GFF forever.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (11 delays)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #6]

Apr 5, 2006 - 01:07 AM
I Owe Bethesda Money
According to the company that produced it, this is worth $2. (Also 360 losers behold the high res textures on my faraway landscapes and weep with despair!)

So yeah, now charging for official mods which would have been free during the Morrowind era. Lots of people say this is stupid. So stupid, in fact, that links to download the mod without paying began popping up all over the official forums within hours.

What really interests me though, is how this whole fiasco is a perfect example of how the pay for content system being used for Xbox live will never work properly for the PC. Those who actually paid for the mod are being forced to download an exe file that many have claimed problems installing at whopping speeds of 5.6 kb/s. Additionally, some have also said their confirmation number never arrived by email. Now compare this to all the happy pirates out there (including yours truly) who merely had to download and unzip the contents into their data folder and were happily running around with their stolen horse armor literally seconds later.

Now see the landscape this has set for next week's mod. Many of those foolish enough to pay for the content this time around will see the futillity of their ways and just wait along with everyone else for the illegal links to start popping up, possibly late at night when the boards (especially the mods forum) are essentially unmoderated. PC gamers are used to free content, and anything contrary to this will result in hostility and the inevitable piracy.

Bethesda isn't a dumb company though. It's likely they didn't really expect to make any money off the the PC releases of official mods, relying instead on the 360 market who has no other choice if they want new content. Why then, they still decided to make the PC content pay to download is anybody's guess. Perhaps it was just an experiment. See you next week, when the door to the Imperial Orrery opens. I'm betting on having a free download two hours after release.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 delays)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #5]

Apr 4, 2006 - 03:31 AM
Go Get Laid
Recent Sewers events (Eleo's disgusting awesome thread) have began to spin the wheels in my mind over a topic that comes up on the forums pretty often. That of virgins vs the nonsuch. I have been on both sides of the argument. Back when I was a frustrated young boy, I recall seeing assholes like masanda create a thread and viciously state that If you are not getting any do not post in here. Your opinion is unimportant. and feeling the impotent rage build inside of me.

Somewhere along the way my innocence was lost and perhaps clouded me to the injustice that would have once stood out so red in the distance. I have recently bore witness to the numbing sensations of Joe Wievel's 10 page diatribe about how we are all immoral for giving in to our animal urges and how his first time will be magical and slow with nothing impure and the two souls will become one with no regard for physical pleasure.

Having experienced both sides of the conflict, I feel my opinion can be taken as expert. If you are currently sexually active, good for you. This doesn't make you better than anybody who isn't though, unless said persons are members of Team Asian or the aforementioned Joe Wievel. If you are still a virgin, but don't want to be, just be patient. Sooner or later somebody will come along and fuck you and you'll realize it ain't even no thang. If you are a virgin due to moral obligations (or at least have told yourself that as a coping mechanism) please realize that other people see things differently than you and that your views of procreation are probably a great deal more mystical than what really exists. Also, it is in no way shape or form necesarry to share your entire philosophy with us and we are really unconcerned.

To paraphrase, you're all a bunch of fags.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [8] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (21 delays)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #4]

Mar 27, 2006 - 04:50 PM
I am a snivelling coward
And I'm fucking proud of it.

So I was driving down the highway last Friday night. Come upon a line of a few cars with a diesel in the middle that are travelling slower than me so I make the signal and change into the left lane. Immediantly afterwards the vehicle that was driving in front of me does the same thing. Note that I never saw their blinker on so there was no intended one-upsmanship here or rushing ahead of them.

Passing the line of cars, and the vehicle behind me is riding my ass like (insert gay GFF member here). Take note that I push the pedal when passing semi trucks. The speed limit for highways in Texas is 70 mph and I was easily pushing 85. Vehicle (found out later it was some mini-SUV Suzuki thing) is maybe 3 inches from my bumper still. As I near the end of the line of cars and am just about to change lanes lead-foot mcasshole decides they've had enough of my law-abiding and starts flashing their brights.

Everybody has that little switch in their heads that I like to refer to as "fuck this shit." It's the trigger that spurs you to action in the face of mass-assholery. In this case, my course of action was to stay in my current lane, put the car on cruise control at the exact speed limit, and tilt up my rearview mirror. This was a battle of endurance. Whether the impotent outrage behind me would eventually go insane from being forced to drive the speed limit or whether my retinas would burn out before I succumbed.

After about 5 minutes of this (In addition to having the brights on, the vehicle is swerving slowly back and forth behind me.) I tell my girlfriend to call the police (She has the local police in her phone due to domestic issues.) and get the number for the highway patrol. After about 15 more minutes of transfers and calling new numbers, we've got the sheriff's department on the line and are describing our situation for the fifth time. During the middle of the call, my illuminating adversary finally calls it quits and speeds around me, allowing us to read and report the vehicle's make and license number. The officer on the line takes down our name and phone number and tells us that the information has been broadcast out to all units.

So yeah, did the guy get a ticket? Probably not. I didn't see him pulled over at any point before my exit anyway. Does anybody know how exactly this works if they don't find him the night of the report? Do they just keep it on file and pull it out the time the guy finally does get caught in the act?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 delays)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #3]

Mar 20, 2006 - 11:42 PM
Hurry Up
http://www.gamingforce.com/forums/showthread.php?p=48746#post48746

Better get your questions in before I get Oblivion and disappear from the forums for a while.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 delays)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #2]

Mar 18, 2006 - 05:26 PM
Fuck You Guys
I don't have time to write a journal entry. I have to go find a job so maybe I can pay my bills and/or have something to eat next month. Ah who am I kidding, I'm going to browse GFF for the rest of the day then realize sullenly at 9pm that it is to late too fill out any applications.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 delays)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #1]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Elmoogle's Journal