Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Elmoogle's Journal

Elmoogle's Journal Statistics
View Elmoogle's profile
Entries 39 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 2 entries are private (5.13% of total)
Views 8379
Replies Elmoogle has made 411 comments [view last 20]
Comments 229 comments (5.87 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 42 props given to Elmoogle [who be proppin]
Buddies 53 buddies
Relation You are not Elmoogle's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal Entry [Viewing All Entries]
Oct 6, 2008 - 03:41 PM
Transformer by Gnarls Barkley
Am I the only one who hears Secret of Mana music in the background of this track?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 delays)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #37]

Aug 27, 2008 - 02:20 PM
I think you're mistaken.
Response to: You know what old game could make a comeback and not be horrible? by Dopefish

The game you're actually looking for is right here.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 delays)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #36]

Aug 22, 2008 - 02:18 PM
A serious question for all of GFF.
New Toadies album. Yes or Hell Yes*?

*Other answers will not be accepted.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 delays)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #35]

Aug 10, 2008 - 04:32 AM
This is the most badass album art I have ever seen.

I imagine this is actually just one monk who has created shadow-copies of himself and they all lob fireballs at you. You have to figure out which is the real one and shoot him with an arrow.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (8 delays)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #34]

Aug 2, 2008 - 03:50 AM
Dangerous entry for the uncool.
So I was arranging some comics at my crappy new job and I noticed something - Sonic the Hedgehog is published by Archie Comics. This is irrefutable proof that Sonic and Archie take place in the same universe.

I'm sorry, did I just blow your fucking mind?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 delays)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #33]

Jul 29, 2008 - 05:36 AM
I am oblivious to good music.
So hey, I just discovered some huge awesome band everybody else has been listening to for the last decade. Seriously, it took freaking Guitar Hero to introduce me to Queens of the Stone Age. This isn't the first time this has happened. I remember a friend laughing at me when I told him about this new band I'd discovered called Cake. I also never heard a Violent Femmes song until their 20th anniversary album, which I rushed out and spent my allowance on like a motherfucker.

This is probably due to the fact that I didn't start actively listening to music on my own until I was around twelve years old. Before then, pretty much everything I heard was either through my parents or older brother. My parents listen to nothing but classic rock and my brother went through a phase where he attempted to be a punk. This turned out kind of cool though, as it meant I was a nine year old listening to Minor Threat and the Dead Kennedys.

Can GFF tell me about any other awesome bands I'm stupid and don't know about?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (11 delays)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #32]

Jul 27, 2008 - 03:51 PM
Concert Hall Shenanigans
I can't click the top banner to get back to the front page now, you jerks.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (12 delays)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #31]

Jul 7, 2008 - 09:30 PM
The Greatest Thing to Do in Final Fantasy Tactics
Have an Mediator/Orator cast Praise on himself. Miss.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 delays)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #30]

Jul 6, 2008 - 03:41 AM
Great Time to Own a PS3
Giant 2.4 update is released!
Ingame XMB, trophies, with future chances of custom soundtracks!
Patch is almost immediately pulled due to system-bricking bugs!
Game companies rush to announce they won't be adding trophy support to existing games! Ever!
Thanks guys!

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [4] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 delays)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #29]

Jun 29, 2008 - 08:49 AM
ELMOOGLE'S PICTURE BONANZA (BIG PICTURES GO AWAY 56K)
Over the past 6 months or so I've gathered pictures on my phone which I intended to use as journal entries. Since that never actually happened, I've instead decided to just post them all right here for the benefit of Gamingforce Super Gaming Happy Forums.

Picture #1

Snoooooooooow. First decent snow I've seen in my twenty years of living in north Texas. We got about nine inches or so which is unheard of down here. At the same time as this I'm pretty sure New Yorkers were trapped in their homes eating leather clothing for sustenance.

Picture #2

My friend's awesome as fuck birthday cake for his number 21st. We got toasted and played Smash Bros which was pretty

Picture #3

The highlight of my drive home from work.

Picture #4

Haha, what the shit.

Picture #5

Posted in the bathroom of a DEGREE GRANTING INSTITUTION.

Picture #6

lol Harvest Moon.

And lastly....

Picture #7

I BOUGHT SOME THANGS.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [6] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (9 delays)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #28]

Mar 22, 2008 - 12:33 PM
I'm naming this entry Frank.
There's a tree in my yard, I don't know the species, but it produces the most gorgeous lilac and pink blossoms. Every year, it blooms just before the final freeze and these flowers last all but two days before wilting and shriveling into a brown sticky molasse that drips onto my parked car. It takes the tree a few solid months to recover and just as the first new buds begin to poke through the harsh Texas summer swoops in and murders everything in its path.

There's some beauty to be found in the futility of all this, but I'm still searching.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 delays)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #27]

Jan 3, 2008 - 04:02 AM
A Brief Summary of What's Been Happening in My Life.
Playing my Christmas PSP, bitches.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 delays)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #26]

Dec 23, 2007 - 11:35 AM
Ron Paul on Tax Free Tips
Quote:
It is an outrage that waiters, waitresses, and other service-sector employees have to pay taxes on the tips they earn. The IRS makes an estimate of how much service-sector workers will make in tips, and taxes them on it even if the taxpayer did not actually earn as much as the IRS' estimate!

Tips provide a substantial portion of the income of many service-sector employees, many of whom are young people just trying to make a few extra dollars to get through school, or single parents often balancing two jobs while trying to make enough to raise a family. This tax amounts to nothing more than the federal government punishing these employees for working hard and doing their jobs well.

I have introduced H.R. 3664 in Congress to end this problem. The Tax Free Tips Act of 2007 will exempt tips from federal income and payroll taxes. Ending taxes on tips will give workers an immediate pay raise, letting them keep more money to put toward things like a house or car payment, their retirement, or their own and/or their children's education.

When you give someone a tip, you should not have to simultaneously tip the federal government.
I want to have this man's children.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (15 delays)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #25]

Oct 11, 2007 - 06:53 PM
Gamingforce Interactive Forums
It's essentially just a bunch of people standing around with their arms crossed giving each other angry looks while Team Awesome rides around on dinosaurs in the background firing pistols into the air.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [6] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (11 delays)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #24]

Jun 5, 2007 - 01:03 PM
Fantastic Boat Names I've Seen -- BONUS QUESTIONS FOR BEANERS
Jake's Addiction
Cheaper than a Wife

Feel free to add your own.

----------------------------------------------------
SUPER EXTRA QUESTIONS FOR TRUE HISPANICS INSTEAD OF PINCHE GRINGO HALF-BREEDS LIKE MYSELF:

Why do all Hispanic people hate ice?
Why is every drink from Mexico carbonated?
How come delicious goat's milk candy isn't more readily available in the US?

I yearn for knowledge.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 delays)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #23]

May 15, 2007 - 08:57 PM
ATTENTION MR. INFERNAL MONKEY
I bought Klax.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [3] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 delays)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #22]

May 7, 2007 - 02:55 PM
I saved a turtle today.
What have you done for society?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (12 delays)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #21]

Apr 19, 2007 - 12:42 PM
$4 Beer from a Plastic Cup/Pictures at a Concert [56k Warning]
Edgefest was last Sunday. My girlfriend snapped enormous amounts of pictures so I'm going to share here what I see as her "best of."

First up was The Vanished at 10 o' clock in the AM:

If you listen to the radio, you've probably heard "The Longest Goodbye," which I'm pretty sure is their only current hit. They were a decent opening act.

Then there was Bullet for My Valentine:

I'd never actually heard of them, and I still haven't heard much of them since I was too busy during their performance tossing crowd-surfers and shielding my girlfriend from being crushed. The lead singer yelled "Let's see some fuckin moshpits!" and one point and I just went "fuck." It took us a few more bands to finally decide we weren't pit people.

Red Jumpsuit Apparatus came next:

I like "Face Down" even though it's pretty repetitive, so seeing these guys was cool.

Then the bigger names began, starting with Bowling for Soup:

All their songs are the fun sing-a-long type, so these guys are great to see live. They also cracked jokes the entire time, which helped liven the mood from the previous bands' "this next song is about betrayal - it's called Love Bleeds Sonic Deathballs."

Jet is just a bunch of Australians:

Another band I didn't hear much of due to the crowd being too lively. We actually got pummeled with three crowd-surfers at once (dumbasses don't know how to time their jumps) and ended having to frantically scramble off the ground. We knew here that we were tired of being kicked in the head, so I grabbed her and forced my way backwards through the crowd until we could actually breath. This marked the end of our pit adventure.

Next band was Papa Roach. I missed their first two songs because I was waiting in line to buy some overpriced drinks. Their were vendors on the field, but they only had beer and I'm 19 (and also wanted to actually hydrate myself.) When I actually did get back to the field, it took me another song worth of time to find my girlfriend. We both agreed then that we were wimps who couldn't handle pit and that the show would be more fun standing a bit outside the crowd with the other sane people.

It wasn't long afterwards that Jacoby Shaddix (lead singer of Papa Roach) decided to run up into the bleachers and say what's up. Bree snapped this awesome fucking picture of him on the way back down:

Seriously, it could be in a goddamn magazine. And since the professional cameras remained on stage, this is probably the best shot of him doing this.

Blue October played next, but we spent literally the entire concert waiting in line for food. The vendors were not only ridiculously priced, but slow as all hell. It's okay though, because I didn't want to see them that much. I think they were only on the main stage because they're a Dallas band.

Then came Muse:

Muse is one of those bands that rocks about 17 times more in person. If you ever get the chance to see them, buy some fucking tickets. They were awesome.

AFI was nex- wait, when did AFI turn into a bunch of hairchans:

They put on a great show and even played some older songs. Rocking was had.

Night crept over the staduim; My Chemical Romance took the stage:

Bree's camera takes bad night shots and their entire performance was dark with this cool flashlight effect on the lead singer's face, so most of the pictures turned out bad. A lot of music snobs write these guys off as teeny boppers trying to be scary, but I've always thought their music was pretty good so fuck off.

The climax of the show was none other than the motherfuckin Killers:

My god, they took the stage for about an hour and played what seemed like their entire catalog of songs. They were amazing. During "All These Things That I Have Done," Flowers held the microphone to the audience for a few thousand people to chant "I got soul, but I'm not a soldier." Their concert alone was worth the price of admission.

What really upset me though was that Placebo was stuck on the second stage. They're a huge international act with more years under their belt than nearly every band there. They may have a lesser following in the US, but they could have easily replaced one of the less-tested bands on the main stage *coughblueoctobercough*. Also, the concert staff did not a damn thing to help you find the second stage or even point you to were programs were being passed out. Because of this, I missed seeing one of my favorite bands. The whole "27 bands!" things comes off as a crock when you realize you can only see about 11 of them due to scheduling. So goes Edgefest.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 delays)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #20]

Feb 28, 2007 - 12:06 PM
So I'm going to this little shindig
Edgefest 16
April 15th
Frisco, TX

The Killers - My Chemical Romance - A.F.I. - Muse - Blue October - Jet - Papa Roach - Bowling for Soup - Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Kaiser Chiefs - Sparta - Saosin - Bullet for My Valentine - Say Anything - Placebo - Finger 11 - Ataris

So I pretty much heard Placebo and The Killers were playing within an hour of me and was like . A.F.I., Muse, Ataris, and the Chemical Romance boys (shut up, they're not bad alright and my girlfriend loves them) will also be cool. The rest are all either not bad or I've never heard of them so bigthumbsup.

Anybody want to come?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (8 delays)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #19]

Dec 14, 2006 - 03:36 AM
Rocks rather hard
Stumbled upon a copy of Phoenix Wright the other day. Currently playing it like some tricked out ho. Guess I have to join Team Awesome now or something.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #18]

Dec 9, 2006 - 01:27 AM
My Commentary on the Trolling of Seris
Irregardless isn't a word Brady.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (8 delays)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #17]

Nov 23, 2006 - 02:09 PM
Finished Children of Mana
Fuck you Squeenix. Fuck. You.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 delays)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #16]

Nov 4, 2006 - 03:27 PM
CG Film With an All-Animal Cast
Is this an official genre now? How can kids even keep track of which shitty licensed game they want their parents to buy any more?

Bought Children of Mana on SPOOKYWEEN. It's pretty fun, though I can see where all the bitching is coming from. It's a through and through hack and slash dungeon crawl more akin to Gauntlet than any previous Mana game. Hearing about this game was one of the things that spurred me to purchase a DS (that and the idea of playing Mario Kart online, something the players themselves managed to ruin) and I can't say I'm not disappointed. That being said, it's the perfect portable game. Wade into a dungeon; hack your way through four levels; save and put the DS back in your pocket. It's a format that simply doesn't lend itself well to sprawling epics.

I'm looking into a way to have my paychecks directly forwarded to Nintendo for the remainder of the holiday season. It would really save me a lot of time and useless mucking around in bank lines.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 delays)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #15]

Oct 21, 2006 - 11:49 PM
The New Job
I don't like it.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #14]

Sep 27, 2006 - 07:57 PM
ABORT MISSION
I lost my job yesterday. I wasn't fired or laid off; the motherfucking company went bankrupt. They closed down 26 restaraunts within the span of a few hours. Roughly 780 more Americans (and let's be realistic, a few illegals) are now unemployeed. Thanks a million Uncle Julio, you fat piece of shit.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 delays)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #13]

Sep 22, 2006 - 10:05 PM
In Memory of The Extremist
I hate bloggers who use song lyrics for every entry name.
I hate people with novelty license plates that say things like "May we suggest BEEF."
I hate people that buy their entire personality from t-shirt shops.
I hate local commercials that come on twice as loud as the program you're watching.
I hate reality TV and anybody who enjoys it.
I hate anybody with more money than me.
I hate raw onions on hamburgers or Mexican food.
I hate MadTV and anybody who's ever written for it or been a guest star.
I hate people who order $100 dollars worth of food at a restaurant and can't spare more than two bucks for the waiter who caterred to their every need.
I hate Uwe Boll.
I hate people who snake in Mario Kart DS.
I hate scratchy toilet paper.

I've been told I have a negative opinion, and I don't have any friends. Also, my father beats me with a fan belt he brought home from his job at the junkyard. I hope I can have lots of fun at these internet forums.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 delays)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #12]

Sep 11, 2006 - 12:56 PM
A Reserved and Contemplative Patriot's Day
I bought Starfox Command last night. The low amount of turns in strategy mode is ridiculous. "Didn't kill all fishpeople fast enough giant phallus missile out of NOWHERE." I tried wifi and got my ass handed to me by some Japanese people.

Picked up some cheap SASSBOX games recently because my girlfriend has one and I've been wanting to play the gems of the console. Also, I lost my PS2 memory card so I'm not really relishing the idea of dishing out an extra $25 to play whatever games I pick up for it. Anyway, I've grabbed Panzer Dragoon, Crimson Skies, Jade Empire, and DOA3 so far. She already had JSRF and I picked up the first Halo for her a few Christmas days ago. I refuse to buy Halo 2 until the motherfucker drops down to $19.99. Anybody have any other bargin bin suggestions?

never forget

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #11]

Aug 16, 2006 - 04:50 PM
I had a dream*
Five score years ago, a great American, in whose symbolic shadow we stand signed the Emancipation Proclamation. This momentous decree came as a great beacon light of hope to millions of Negro slaves who had been seared in the flames of withering injustice. It came as a joyous daybreak to end the long night of captivity. But one hundred years later, we must face the tragic fact that the Negro is still not free.

One hundred years later, the life of the Negro is still sadly crippled by the manacles of segregation and the chains of discrimination. One hundred years later, the Negro lives on a lonely island of poverty in the midst of a vast ocean of material prosperity. One hundred years later, the Negro is still languishing in the corners of American society and finds himself an exile in his own land.

So we have come here today to dramatize an appalling condition. In a sense we have come to our nation's capital to cash a check. When the architects of our republic wrote the magnificent words of the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence, they were signing a promissory note to which every American was to fall heir.

This note was a promise that all men would be guaranteed the inalienable rights of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. It is obvious today that America has defaulted on this promissory note insofar as her citizens of color are concerned. Instead of honoring this sacred obligation, America has given the Negro people a bad check which has come back marked "insufficient funds." But we refuse to believe that the bank of justice is bankrupt. We refuse to believe that there are insufficient funds in the great vaults of opportunity of this nation.

So we have come to cash this check -- a check that will give us upon demand the riches of freedom and the security of justice. We have also come to this hallowed spot to remind America of the fierce urgency of now. This is no time to engage in the luxury of cooling off or to take the tranquilizing drug of gradualism. Now is the time to rise from the dark and desolate valley of segregation to the sunlit path of racial justice. Now is the time to open the doors of opportunity to all of God's children. Now is the time to lift our nation from the quicksands of racial injustice to the solid rock of brotherhood.

It would be fatal for the nation to overlook the urgency of the moment and to underestimate the determination of the Negro. This sweltering summer of the Negro's legitimate discontent will not pass until there is an invigorating autumn of freedom and equality. Nineteen sixty-three is not an end, but a beginning. Those who hope that the Negro needed to blow off steam and will now be content will have a rude awakening if the nation returns to business as usual. There will be neither rest nor tranquility in America until the Negro is granted his citizenship rights.

The whirlwinds of revolt will continue to shake the foundations of our nation until the bright day of justice emerges. But there is something that I must say to my people who stand on the warm threshold which leads into the palace of justice. In the process of gaining our rightful place we must not be guilty of wrongful deeds. Let us not seek to satisfy our thirst for freedom by drinking from the cup of bitterness and hatred.

We must forever conduct our struggle on the high plane of dignity and discipline. we must not allow our creative protest to degenerate into physical violence. Again and again we must rise to the majestic heights of meeting physical force with soul force.

The marvelous new militancy which has engulfed the Negro community must not lead us to distrust of all white people, for many of our white brothers, as evidenced by their presence here today, have come to realize that their destiny is tied up with our destiny and their freedom is inextricably bound to our freedom.

We cannot walk alone. And as we walk, we must make the pledge that we shall march ahead. We cannot turn back. There are those who are asking the devotees of civil rights, "When will you be satisfied?" we can never be satisfied as long as our bodies, heavy with the fatigue of travel, cannot gain lodging in the motels of the highways and the hotels of the cities. We cannot be satisfied as long as the Negro's basic mobility is from a smaller ghetto to a larger one. We can never be satisfied as long as a Negro in Mississippi cannot vote and a Negro in New York believes he has nothing for which to vote. No, no, we are not satisfied, and we will not be satisfied until justice rolls down like waters and righteousness like a mighty stream.

I am not unmindful that some of you have come here out of great trials and tribulations. Some of you have come fresh from narrow cells. Some of you have come from areas where your quest for freedom left you battered by the storms of persecution and staggered by the winds of police brutality. You have been the veterans of creative suffering. Continue to work with the faith that unearned suffering is redemptive.

Go back to Mississippi, go back to Alabama, go back to Georgia, go back to Louisiana, go back to the slums and ghettos of our northern cities, knowing that somehow this situation can and will be changed. Let us not wallow in the valley of despair. I say to you today, my friends, that in spite of the difficulties and frustrations of the moment, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the American dream.

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal." I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slaveowners will be able to sit down together at a table of brotherhood. I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a desert state, sweltering with the heat of injustice and oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice. I have a dream that my four children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. I have a dream today.

I have a dream that one day the state of Alabama, whose governor's lips are presently dripping with the words of interposition and nullification, will be transformed into a situation where little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls and walk together as sisters and brothers. I have a dream today. I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight, and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together. This is our hope. This is the faith with which I return to the South. With this faith we will be able to hew out of the mountain of despair a stone of hope. With this faith we will be able to transform the jangling discords of our nation into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood. With this faith we will be able to work together, to pray together, to struggle together, to go to jail together, to stand up for freedom together, knowing that we will be free one day.

This will be the day when all of God's children will be able to sing with a new meaning, "My country, 'tis of thee, sweet land of liberty, of thee I sing. Land where my fathers died, land of the pilgrim's pride, from every mountainside, let freedom ring." And if America is to be a great nation, this must become true. So let freedom ring from the prodigious hilltops of New Hampshire. Let freedom ring from the mighty mountains of New York. Let freedom ring from the heightening Alleghenies of Pennsylvania! Let freedom ring from the snowcapped Rockies of Colorado! Let freedom ring from the curvaceous peaks of California! But not only that; let freedom ring from Stone Mountain of Georgia! Let freedom ring from Lookout Mountain of Tennessee! Let freedom ring from every hill and every molehill of Mississippi. From every mountainside, let freedom ring.

When we let freedom ring, when we let it ring from every village and every hamlet, from every state and every city, we will be able to speed up that day when all of God's children, black men and white men, Jews and Gentiles, Protestants and Catholics, will be able to join hands and sing in the words of the old Negro spiritual, "Free at last! free at last! thank God Almighty, we are free at last!"

*Dream may or may not be original.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #10]

Aug 8, 2006 - 11:30 PM
Cleared to Launch
They say it's funny how things work out. It's actually just convenient.

I'm currently renting a home in a small rural community a few miles from my hometown. I'm living with my girlfriend of some 21 months. Both of us are waiting tables at separate restaurants and getting by with just a bit of struggling. We're planning to start classes at the community college in a few weeks providing the financial aid goes through.

We finally decided we had enough money to afford internet a few weeks ago, mainly because my parents agreed to pay the first month and activation fees. My choices were dialup, satellite (which I hear is unreliable and costs about 2 billion dollars a month), a hic-run local cable company that doesn't even answer the phone half the time, and the evil AT&T conglomerate which recently swallowed Southwestern Bell. I signed my pact with the hideous beast and my modem arrived by way of UPS yesterday afternoon. The blasphemous revenant they carved into my forehead using the charred femur of a still-born Jewish child is a small price to pay for the luxuries of broadband.

See you folks later, I've got more shit to steal.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 delays)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #9]

Aug 8, 2006 - 05:04 PM
Hello Internet
What have you been up to?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (10 delays)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #8]

Apr 22, 2006 - 09:10 PM
And Pom shows up.
Spoiler (highlight to read):
Classic.

what the fuck is up with this journal too short message why does a journal entry have a larger minimum than normal posts

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #7]

Apr 12, 2006 - 11:21 PM
I'm Calling You Out, Dragoonkain
My Avatar:

Dragoonkain's Avatar:

What is this bullshit. Drop your Daedric 'O' or leave GFF forever.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (11 delays)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #6]

Apr 5, 2006 - 01:07 AM
I Owe Bethesda Money
According to the company that produced it, this is worth $2. (Also 360 losers behold the high res textures on my faraway landscapes and weep with despair!)

So yeah, now charging for official mods which would have been free during the Morrowind era. Lots of people say this is stupid. So stupid, in fact, that links to download the mod without paying began popping up all over the official forums within hours.

What really interests me though, is how this whole fiasco is a perfect example of how the pay for content system being used for Xbox live will never work properly for the PC. Those who actually paid for the mod are being forced to download an exe file that many have claimed problems installing at whopping speeds of 5.6 kb/s. Additionally, some have also said their confirmation number never arrived by email. Now compare this to all the happy pirates out there (including yours truly) who merely had to download and unzip the contents into their data folder and were happily running around with their stolen horse armor literally seconds later.

Now see the landscape this has set for next week's mod. Many of those foolish enough to pay for the content this time around will see the futillity of their ways and just wait along with everyone else for the illegal links to start popping up, possibly late at night when the boards (especially the mods forum) are essentially unmoderated. PC gamers are used to free content, and anything contrary to this will result in hostility and the inevitable piracy.

Bethesda isn't a dumb company though. It's likely they didn't really expect to make any money off the the PC releases of official mods, relying instead on the 360 market who has no other choice if they want new content. Why then, they still decided to make the PC content pay to download is anybody's guess. Perhaps it was just an experiment. See you next week, when the door to the Imperial Orrery opens. I'm betting on having a free download two hours after release.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 delays)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #5]

Apr 4, 2006 - 03:31 AM
Go Get Laid
Recent Sewers events (Eleo's disgusting awesome thread) have began to spin the wheels in my mind over a topic that comes up on the forums pretty often. That of virgins vs the nonsuch. I have been on both sides of the argument. Back when I was a frustrated young boy, I recall seeing assholes like masanda create a thread and viciously state that If you are not getting any do not post in here. Your opinion is unimportant. and feeling the impotent rage build inside of me.

Somewhere along the way my innocence was lost and perhaps clouded me to the injustice that would have once stood out so red in the distance. I have recently bore witness to the numbing sensations of Joe Wievel's 10 page diatribe about how we are all immoral for giving in to our animal urges and how his first time will be magical and slow with nothing impure and the two souls will become one with no regard for physical pleasure.

Having experienced both sides of the conflict, I feel my opinion can be taken as expert. If you are currently sexually active, good for you. This doesn't make you better than anybody who isn't though, unless said persons are members of Team Asian or the aforementioned Joe Wievel. If you are still a virgin, but don't want to be, just be patient. Sooner or later somebody will come along and fuck you and you'll realize it ain't even no thang. If you are a virgin due to moral obligations (or at least have told yourself that as a coping mechanism) please realize that other people see things differently than you and that your views of procreation are probably a great deal more mystical than what really exists. Also, it is in no way shape or form necesarry to share your entire philosophy with us and we are really unconcerned.

To paraphrase, you're all a bunch of fags.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [8] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (21 delays)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #4]

Mar 27, 2006 - 04:50 PM
I am a snivelling coward
And I'm fucking proud of it.

So I was driving down the highway last Friday night. Come upon a line of a few cars with a diesel in the middle that are travelling slower than me so I make the signal and change into the left lane. Immediantly afterwards the vehicle that was driving in front of me does the same thing. Note that I never saw their blinker on so there was no intended one-upsmanship here or rushing ahead of them.

Passing the line of cars, and the vehicle behind me is riding my ass like (insert gay GFF member here). Take note that I push the pedal when passing semi trucks. The speed limit for highways in Texas is 70 mph and I was easily pushing 85. Vehicle (found out later it was some mini-SUV Suzuki thing) is maybe 3 inches from my bumper still. As I near the end of the line of cars and am just about to change lanes lead-foot mcasshole decides they've had enough of my law-abiding and starts flashing their brights.

Everybody has that little switch in their heads that I like to refer to as "fuck this shit." It's the trigger that spurs you to action in the face of mass-assholery. In this case, my course of action was to stay in my current lane, put the car on cruise control at the exact speed limit, and tilt up my rearview mirror. This was a battle of endurance. Whether the impotent outrage behind me would eventually go insane from being forced to drive the speed limit or whether my retinas would burn out before I succumbed.

After about 5 minutes of this (In addition to having the brights on, the vehicle is swerving slowly back and forth behind me.) I tell my girlfriend to call the police (She has the local police in her phone due to domestic issues.) and get the number for the highway patrol. After about 15 more minutes of transfers and calling new numbers, we've got the sheriff's department on the line and are describing our situation for the fifth time. During the middle of the call, my illuminating adversary finally calls it quits and speeds around me, allowing us to read and report the vehicle's make and license number. The officer on the line takes down our name and phone number and tells us that the information has been broadcast out to all units.

So yeah, did the guy get a ticket? Probably not. I didn't see him pulled over at any point before my exit anyway. Does anybody know how exactly this works if they don't find him the night of the report? Do they just keep it on file and pull it out the time the guy finally does get caught in the act?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 delays)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #3]

Mar 20, 2006 - 11:42 PM
Hurry Up
http://www.gamingforce.com/forums/showthread.php?p=48746#post48746

Better get your questions in before I get Oblivion and disappear from the forums for a while.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 delays)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #2]

Mar 18, 2006 - 05:26 PM
Fuck You Guys
I don't have time to write a journal entry. I have to go find a job so maybe I can pay my bills and/or have something to eat next month. Ah who am I kidding, I'm going to browse GFF for the rest of the day then realize sullenly at 9pm that it is to late too fill out any applications.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 delays)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #1]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Elmoogle's Journal