Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Malmer's Journal

Journal Banner

Malmer's Journal Statistics
View Malmer's profile
Entries 11 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 8447
Replies Malmer has made 258 comments [view stats]
Comments 93 comments (8.45 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 47 props given to Malmer [who be proppin?]
Buddies 4 buddies
Relation You are not Malmer's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Mar 31, 2010 - 05:15 AM
I liked Muramasa so I imported these snacks

Apparently the creator of the awesome Muramasa art, Shigatake, loves the habanero flavored snack Bōkun Habanero. In fact, he loves them so much he created the unofficial mascot Habanero-tan.

Well, if it's good enough for Shigatake!

This is really something!

I could eat this forever!

If only I had some sake!

Verdict: A tasty snack, but not nearly as hot as it's made out to be. It has a biscuit-ish texture that gives it a nice firm bite to it. The bag is pretty small though.
Would eat again? Deffinately.
Import even? Not by a long shot.

DOKI... DOKI...

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [5] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 hypothesis)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #11]

Jan 23, 2010 - 08:22 AM
FUCK Rock Band and FUCK Guitar Hero.
4-player Donkey Konga is where it's at.

Hell yaaaaaaaw!

I was actually just going to buy Jungle Beat with a set of bongos. I remember it being wicked fun and I've often regretted that I sold it in the first place.
I've never played Donkey Konga though, and entering ebay with my clicky-happy finger, this is kinda the result.

Quote:
Wanna hang around, play some Rock Band?
Nah, let's hit Malmer's place instead, he has them bongos!

='D Never gonna happen.

Currently Playing: Bongos, motherfucker.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [12] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 hypothesis)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #10]

Jul 8, 2009 - 04:01 PM
The black Wii
I need it.

My previous (read: ongoing) craze with things black might have reached a new high (read: low).

That does it take to stay fucking sane and content?
My collection was "complete". They announce the black Wii for Japan in August. It goes click.

I wake up sweating, having an epiphany.
All the crap I've been collecting the past years must go. Search and replace.
A couple of months and a bit of money later it is done.

I wake up sweating, having an epiphany.
Having just seen Terminator Salvation, the theme is running in my head. Hey. At The Heart Of It All would go well with my shit.
A couple of days and a bit of head-scratching later it is done.

YouTube Video

Currently Playing: Screaming Slave

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 hypothesis)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #9]

Sep 12, 2008 - 05:15 PM
Would you hit RealPeach?
:x
Saw that "real" Mario abomination - thought I'd screw around a bit in Photoshop too, for internet lolz.

Click for higher more disgusting res.

If you must know, and now you shall: Fish lips ~ Angelina Jolie (obviously). Itty bitty tiny nose ~ Emma Watson. The rest ~ Google and shit.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [4] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 hypothesis)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #8]

Dec 1, 2007 - 12:27 PM
Penny Arcade HATE me.
<3 PA
Well, maybe not anymore I guess.
I was just cleaning up some junk on my HDD when I came across this, which I still find pretty funny (now even more so in the light of Jerry's reaction).

This was for a Pikmin 2 contest back in 2004.
A Maketh your own Pikmin - win a copy sort of thing. With all their frequent penis and boobie jokes, I thought they'd be OK with this one. I guess not so much.

Quote:
I found that pretty vile. I don't know what universe you hair-coated mongrels dwell in, but the one I live in - and you should really check it out - is one where when a person tries to give you a videogame, you do not send him a picture of your shit. Or send me a naked picture of a young man. Or, and I am not joking, photographs or drawings of your "Flesh Pikmin." When I come across something like that, I seriously considered pawning these copies of Pikmin and putting the proceeds toward a firearm I could use to make myself die.

No hard feelings, I still dig Penny Arcade. <3<3<3

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [5] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 hypothesis)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #7]

Nov 16, 2007 - 02:36 PM
Assassin's Creed Europen Collector's Edition
!
So I went to the store today to pick up my collector's, expecting this, along with some laminated art-cards or whatever.

This is what I got the duty to carry home:

This thing is measuring H: 33cm W: 18cm D: 13cm

Here's the back of it:

I thought the clerk was kidding me, but he wasn't kidding, not at all. He wanted me to take it home. How am I ever going to explain this one to my girl? The clerk had uncaring eyes.

I transported it home. I started unpacking, only to find the box inside the box. You know that extra cover they put around most special editions? I reckon this one is a tad extra special.

If you haven't figured it out by now, the lighter is for you to compare the size.

I've cracked the baby open, and I'm pleased with the pleasant joy of toxic plastic vapors, taking me back to 1989 when I bought my last toy, a Transformer or something. I feel like I kid. Nobody's around. It's so forbidden.

Altair looks like he's got a tan cream abuse problem, but fuck it, I've got stuff! Free Extremely expensive (due to living in EU) STUFF!

But what do I see? No Penny Arcade comic, and I do so love those guys! I guess I can't win em all.
Besides, them internetz has ways, ways for you to uncover those deep, dark desires. I will find it.

Youtube will provide me of the contents of the bonus DVD too. What's on it anyway? I might not care.

I guess I'll play the game now.

Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed? Hell no, I'm hungy like the WOLF.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [3] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 hypothesis)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #6]

Apr 16, 2007 - 03:16 PM
Nintendo collection is done.
:eagletear
Until they release something new that is. Filthy bastards.

My goal from the first entry has come to pass.
I've successfully collected what (I) consider to be the genuine Nintendo series:
Mario, Zelda, Metroid and StarFox.

NES: Super Mario Bros
NES: Super Mario Bros 2
NES: Super Mario Bros 3
SNES: Super Mario World
GB: Mario Land 1
GB: Mario Land 2
N64: Super Mario 64
GCN: Super Mario Sunshine
NDS: New Super Mario Bros

NES: Legend of Zelda
NES: Adventure of Link
SNES: A Link tho the Past
GBC: Link's Awakening DX
N64: Ocarina of Time
N64: Majora's Mask
GBC: Oracle of Seasons
GBC: Oracle of Ages
GBA: Four Swords
GBA: The Minish Cap
GCN: The Wind Waker
GCN: Four Swords Adventures
Wii: Twilight Princess

NES: Metroid
GB: Metroid 2
SNES: Super Metroid
GBA: Metroid Fusion
GBA: Metroid Zero Mission
GCN: Metroid Prime
GCN: Metroid Prime 2
NDS: Metroid Prime: Hunters

SNES: Starfox
N64: Starfox 64 / Lylat Wars
GCN: Starfox Adventures
GCN: Starfox Assault
NDS: Starfox Command

And ofcause the mashines to play them on:
NES, SNES, N64, NGC, Wii, GB, GBP, GBP Light, GBC, VB, GBA, GBA SP, GBA Micro, NDS og NDS Lite.

:sigh:

What should I collect next? Xbox or PlayStation

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [7] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (29 hypothesis)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #5]

Feb 10, 2007 - 07:23 AM
I’ve upgraded my e-penis
Lately I’ve been spending my money on shit that may at first seem unnecessary. It is.
BUT these tiny bits of luxury, are in my book worth the dough. Also, I might as well spend some money before you guys fuck up our planet and cause Europe to lie under water (DIDYOUGETITGLOBALWARMINGLOL).

Here’s my new stash.

New Mouse: Razer Deathadder
Q: Assjack, why would you give up on a perfectly good working Copperhead?
A: I hate that mouse. A year ago I got this “high tech laser engine masterpiece of technology”, and I even got the Everglide Titan mousemat (that is actually the same mat as Razer Mantis Speed, optimized for laser, but without the ugly print). I’ve never worked with such failure in hardware before. Driver’s back-forth, firmware back-forth, cleaning the sensor, cleaning the mat – the mouse pointer would always jitter all over the place anyway. Some people might never notice, but when working in Photoshop you will want to kill this piece luminated crap.
Then I preordered the Deathadder (infrared sensor, not optical), and wow. This is the steadiest thing I’ve ever used. I can draw a perfectly smooth circle, and then draw another one on top of it without a hitch. Anything not perfectly done with this mouse is only caused by my own greasy unsteady hands.

New headphones: Sennheiser RS120
Q: Your other headphones was only a year old too, dimwit!
A: Wireless. Seriously, I can’t even count how many times I was about to suffer a strangling end to my life by that unwieldy cord of death. It would get stuck everywhere. The chair’s armrest. Under the chair. Behind the chair. Getting them on was a science in itself, untying them after previous use.
Despite the long cord, it was not long enough for me to use them comfortably with my TV (and I was going to, if I was ever gonna play any console with my studying gf around), so there’s another pro right there.
“Yadayada wireless suck”. Well, my old headphones must have really sucked then, because I’ve never heard such quality in headphones before. Shit, I didn’t know you could get earphones that could sound this deep. No, I practically haven’t tried many either, so I’m all blessed with sweet ignorance anyway.

Internal SD (and others whocares) cardreader
Q: Goddamn snowballer, was it so hard to just plug the cord from the camera into the PC?
A: This was a gift actually, but it was a christmas wish on my part though. Couple of things: no more messing with the camera+cord. Just plug the card in. Another reason was the Wii – got a 2gb in there that would require me to pull out my camera, every time I would want to use it on my PC. No more. Just take it from the Wii and plug it in. Easy, Convenient, and it goes nicely with the black rig too.

External hdd: Western Digital My Book 320GB
Q: But you bought a hdd just last year goatwanker!
A: Yeah, I bought a new 40gb on top of my old 40gb. 80gb is like infinity amount of space, I woul never ever be able to fill up with shit. LOL @ me
So I bought an external one. It has possibilities that I’ve had need of before, being easily transportable and all. I didn’t go for 500gb, because I want to feel like a wanker next year too.

New monitor: Samsung Syncmaster 931C
Q: This one tops em all poo tool, why would you trade an outstanding quality 21” crt with this designed piece of mainstream fap job. You should know better!
A: When I was looking for a monitor a couple of years ago I had one thing in mind: It had to be big enough to watch movies on, which meant at least 21” – like my TV when I lived at home. I wasn’t about to give $384 in license fee a year, for my crappy old TV (come to think of it, by now I’ve got the monitor for free anyway, not having to pay TV-license these past years).
So I thought: 21” monitor, flatpanel preferable. But the quality of flatpanels just wasn’t good enough, so I finally bought a 21” Samsung Syncmaster 1100DF.
Tree things has now changed since then.
1: from Janurary 2007, everyone in Denmark must pay for TV-license whether or not they have a TV. They cloak their excuse to suck more money from innocent people by calling it “media license”. Got internet? A phone? Maybe the filling in that tooth of yours can pick up radio signals! GIVES USS SOME MONEYS! So obviously I got myself a TV, as I would effectively be paying for it anyway - being in position of both internet and a phone. Having a huge 21" pumping ultraviolet radiation into my face has now lost its main purpose.
2: My new desk suffered heavily under the 36kg heavy CRT monitor – the glass plate sinking almost half an inch where the monitor was standing.
3: Computer Flatpanes are now good enough (for me). 2ms, 2000:1 contrast ratio, and 97% color innovation on a gaming monitor. Yes please!
There’s also coming some 2ms, 3000:1, 20” and 22” widescreen monitors from Samsung later this year, but widescreen would fuck up many of the old games I play, so I’m actually fine with it. For now…

Abort? Retry? Fail?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [3] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 hypothesis)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #4]

Jun 26, 2006 - 02:57 PM
The black Nintendo DS Lite
Yes, this is just another see what I bought / loser show off / got a small peni entry.

But you already knew that it was going to be, didn't you?

Now for the goods, if you can handle all this sexy at once.
Please keep your pants on at all times, as I will not be responsible for the inevitable mess.
Let the indulgence begin:

Never seen blacks like this before? You know you're curious.

Mmmm yeah, get closer yet...

YEAH BABY, open up just like that!

Je vais et je viens, entre tes reins...

You know, this is why it's banned everywhere except Europe.

It's no use wasting a lot of words on this, so I'll keep is short and conclude with one of those comparison shots.

Currently Playing: Je t'aime, moi non plus

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (13 hypothesis)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #3]

May 13, 2006 - 10:48 AM
What's with the blue light V2
:shh:
V1 lost in Great Crash of Death and Doom and Misery and the like, anno 2006...

At any rate my 'fetish' just got worse, or evolved, or evolved into a fetish. You can also just look at the foto's, define me ÜberGeek, and get on with it.

The long version is this: I got the mouse, and I thought "man, that glow thing is stupid, and what's with the pulsating logo anyway".
Then I made an entry to make fun of my mouse.
I got myself a new amp, nothing did I think of the fact that it was black and featured blue light.
Then came the GB Micro, and I wanted the black one because it's the one that is made out of pure awesomeness, or dark matter, or infinite space, or it all combined. Short story long, the black GB Micro, being so cool, could take your dad any day.

Yeah, I bought a black Micro.

So it was not until one fine evening when I've been recharging the Micro that I discovered all the blue lights luminating from my black stuff.

I must have been eating Moon Stone, because this was when I've got this sick sick fetish and evolved into ÜberGeek!
Then I replaced my keyboard and tower too, then modded the shit with blue leds...

If you are disgusted with me, I can very well understand
I've been a bad bad boy...

Guess what color I'll be getting my in.
I won't be giving you any clues, no sir!

Currently Playing: Not with a black one, at any rate...

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [4] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (12 hypothesis)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #2]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Malmer's Journal