Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Zakiller2000's Journal

Zakiller2000's Journal Statistics
View Zakiller2000's profile
Entries 2 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 804
Replies Zakiller2000 has made 1 comments [view stats]
Comments 4 comments (2 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 0 props given to Zakiller2000 [who be proppin?]
Buddies 0 buddies
Relation You are not Zakiller2000's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
May 14, 2008 - 05:09 AM
An odd moment a few days ago.
Me and my friends were on a bus heading home (we were checking out another friend's new place), and the bus reached a stop-light. The light turns green, and the bus driver starts driving before immediately looking out the side and hitting the brakes. He quickly opens the door and starts rustling through the grass (It was around 9 PM, so it was too dark to see what he was doing) before running back in the bus carrying a broken snow shovel. We're trying not to laugh and figure out why the hell he grabbed it, and right then and there he yells "I GOT IT!!!". I started laughing because it was so damn random, and my friends couldn't stop themselves either.

If only that bus driver was a regular here.

Other than that, I'm looking into picking up Persona 3: FES, as I've gotten incredibly interested in it, and I'm waiting for Vigilante 8 Arcade to be released.

Currently Playing: Random MOTHER 3 tracks

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #2]

Feb 3, 2007 - 07:18 PM
Random stuff. (Changing EarthBound, and a part about GFF)
Alright, I've been working with PK Hack, and so far I've got a couple of things done. I've got the window colors changed, and I'm working on the character sprites next. You can see the color changes and some of Ness' window changes.

It will only be a graphical hack... For now.

Anyways, moving on, it's good to be back, and it's good to see most people I knew back then that're still around. Some people have disappeared/been banned, but that's life. It's also cool to see that I'm not the only one who likes EarthBound and the SNES around here. I was thinking of signing up with "The Truth Hurts", but I'm sort of reluctant about it. Anyways, I hope to write more about many other things in this journal, but for now, this is all that's on my mind at the moment.

Until next time, folks, see you around.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #1]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Zakiller2000's Journal