Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
My_Lo's Journal

Journal Banner

My_Lo's Journal Statistics
View My_Lo's profile
Entries 1 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 1640
Replies My_Lo has made 4 comments [view stats]
Comments 0 comments (0 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 1 props given to My_Lo [who be proppin?]
Buddies 17 buddies
Relation You are not My_Lo's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Jun 5, 2008 - 07:31 AM
It's never too late...
relax
I've started to add my games to the backloggery thingy and it just made me remember of all those games that i'm ashamed to have never completed. I'm so ashamed of it, i won't even say the titles. But one thing for sure is that Zelda - Ocarina of time (oops, i've said it) is back in my gamecube. I can still understand why i never played with it that much back then, i only had it emulated on my pc and i had no other controller than my keyborad. (now i've received it for in exchange of all my nintendo points). No surprise, i really love it.

But what i don't understand is why i never completed half-lifeĀ². I remember that my pc crashed at some time but why i didn't go on once everything was re-installed, i have no idea... Anyway, as the title says: it's never too late.

Currently Playing: Justice - stress

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 brownies)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #1]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
My_Lo's Journal