Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
munchkin13's Journal

Larni "the Munchkin" Journal

munchkin13's Journal Statistics
View munchkin13's profile
Entries 25 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 6139
Replies munchkin13 has made 39 comments [view stats]
Comments 56 comments (2.24 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 0 props given to munchkin13 [who be proppin?]
Buddies 4 buddies
Relation You are not munchkin13's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Jun 12, 2011 - 11:26 AM
Its been another 2 years nearly.
I don't know why, but its starting to look like every two years or so I remember Gaming Force exists and I toddle on over and have a nosey. Its weird because when I was in secondary school and through some of college, it was a weekly if not daily ritual to come on here go through threads and write nonsense in here (nice to see my nonsense hasn't altered).

In the past 2 years I've graduated from uni again with a Masters, moved into an awesome house, gotten no further with wedding planning lol (stupid lack of fundage) worked my ass off to get more hours, more pay and more responsibilites at work, which have no bearing to my actual degrees (bummer) and made some lovely friends and a potential best friend, which I've not had for a very, very long time.

So that is my near 2 year update, I guess I come back in hopes of capturing my "youth" so to speak. Lol my mind works in strange ways.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 stitches)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #25]

Aug 11, 2009 - 07:38 AM
Over 2 years
Ok so I will admit I had completely forgotten about gamingforce and the journal and stuff. I'm a bad person I know lol. But the past two years have been very hetic what with graduating university, getting engaged, moving in with my partner, trying to plan a wedding in a credit crunch situation, working my ass of at work to get a pay rise and promotion. So forgive me but I have been doing my best to get my life in order lol.

I don't expect any of you to remember me but never mind. I will try to at least write one journal entry every week and I'm now going off to the forums to see what I can comment on

Nice to be back gamingforce

Currently Playing: on my PS3

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 stitches)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #24]

Mar 15, 2007 - 11:33 AM
So called friends!
angry!
I am deciding to vent.

I've had enough of people, who I class as friends that seem to be totally, utterly, fucking shit at being "friends". I had quite a large group while a college and I loved them all staying close to a few. But since moving to Nottingham I've only stayed close to one the other two are just non-existant. I hate the fact that I've invested more then 5 years in both of these friendships and guess what, I have nothing to show for it at all. It really annoys me. Granted they are individuals and have their own lives and I don't argue that point. What I argue is why the fuck do I bother to even continue classing them as friends?!

Why do I still have their phone numbers and email addresses? I've attempted on several occasions to meet up with them over holidays etc but to no avail. Whats the point. Are they simply fake? I'm assuming they class themselves as my friends, but I'm seriously considering just deleting their remains from my life. I hate people like them, fake! People who take on roles, which are not their own and disown those who have been there throughout everything! You know who you are, and if you read this either be ashamed of yourself and get of your arse and realise your mistake or stand up and argue your point.

I'm sick of trying. I've known one of them for a very long time and stood by him when he made huge mistakes as he did with me. But now, nothing. I look back at how we used to be and we were the best. But now, as times gone by, he has altered so much and I seem to be the one who hasn't.

Am I trying to keep hold of something that isn't worth while? I probably am. I should work on that.

I need to forget about their sorry arses and actually throw myself entirely into my new friendships, it's just difficult. But I must prevail and get it over and done with, if they can't even spare a thought for me I should do the exact same.

Currently Playing: RHCP

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 stitches)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #23]

Mar 14, 2007 - 07:35 AM
Only two more sleeps til I go home.
excited.
Finally the Easter holidays are nearly here!!!!

In two more days I get to go back home for one whole month! I can not deny I'm very happy about this, basically because I will get to see my family and friends and most importantly my 4 kitty cats.

However I do have work to do as I have an essay and three exams to revise for in my thrid term at uni. But I really don't care because I'll be at home.

I've started transforming my bedroom into a more student friendly space, I've decided to finally put the desk up underneath my loft bed, so I'll have some where to put my laptop and books when I'm working.

I've decided to take down all the stupid crappy posters that I've had up for many years. And old pictures of people who don't seem bothered to stay in touch with me, who I actually considered to be friends. It'll be extremely decluttered when this is done, on the walls anyway lol.

I've also thought in my month while at home I'll take up crafts again, I found it destressed me last time so it'd be nice to do it again. Also I have an idea that I want to make a memory box, to keep all the cute stuff my boyfriend has bought me. Plus I was wanting to make a scrap book, but wouldn't even know where to begin. But it's something to look into a suppose.

I'm very excited about going home though. I've packed already, things are in my car all I need to do now is drive home on Friday. YAY!!!!!

Currently Playing: Fall out Boy

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 stitches)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #22]

Mar 8, 2007 - 03:07 PM
down, down, down.
=(
I'm 5ft 4, yet I feel so small.

Currently Playing: nothing

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (15 stitches)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #21]

Mar 2, 2007 - 12:24 PM
Today the colour I will be wearing is blue.
I feel blue . Very down and moopy.

I feel like I want a huge hug, but I have no one to give me one. I feel very upset by this. I feel icky and

I suppose wearing blue is better then being a green eyed monster, but I don't find much comfort in that.

Never mind.

Currently Playing: Nothing

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 stitches)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #20]

Jan 11, 2007 - 07:23 AM
Back at uni.
:S
I came back to uni on saturday to prepare myself and sort out all my essays and everything fully expecting to have lectures and seminars this week. But no! I've had no lectures and the first one I'm going to have is at 7pm tonight! How much does that suck! I came back because I thought I was going to be in at the beginning of the week but nope. Not til tonight so I could've spent some lovely extra days at home in my big double bed with my kitty cats. I'm not happy about this.
In other news it is extremely windy where I am at the minute and tis not very nice. It's banging against the window and I fear that my block will topple over (highly unlikely).

Currently Playing: P!nk

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #19]

Dec 9, 2006 - 09:15 AM
Today is Saturday.
=/
Yes so today is Saturday. I feel slightly better then I did yesterday, which is good but I still feel a bit yucky. My boyfriend came down last night to "look after" me. He fell asleep and kicked me out of my own bed, making me have to sleep on the cold floor. Then this morning I actually got to sleep at around half 5, he wakes me up at half 6 trying to get me to go back in bed! I nicely replied "f**k off ass hole." I'm not very happy with him because when he was ill I gave him attention and got him things he needed, I even bought him a teddy. What do I get? Kicked out of bed! So not fair!!!!
And guess what I'm doing today......yes thats right I'm planning another stupid essay, for stupid university. On a plus note I've got no univerisity after Tuesday so I could go home early, but I wanna get all my work done and out of the way so when I do go home I don't have to worry about it. I'm trying very hard. But I'm getting distracted easily which is bad lol.
Anyway I'm off to try and do some more. Toodles xx

Currently Playing: Pink- Who knew

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 stitches)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #18]

Dec 8, 2006 - 10:20 AM
I feel very ill :( not life threatening just hurts :'(
icky
I woke up this morning and found I have an extremely sore throat and no voice! Which is amazingly cool as I hardly ever loose my voice ( i found it under my desk in the corner lol) and a horrible taste of garlic in my mouth. No the weird twist is I didn't have garlic at anypoint last night or the day before, however I do recognise the taste and remember it being linked to tonsilitus or however you spell it. I've had it 5 times in the past 3 years, so i know it well now lol. Plus i'm going hot and cold and have no appetite for food, though I fancy some chips, the smell of them and anyfood is making me wanna puke. Nice.
On another note I'm going to see Nelly Furtardo in Febuary I think it is so I'm excited about that =P
Also I'm on my fourth essay. I'm planning it as soon as I finish writing this entry making it one left after this. So over the holidays I'll only have to read over them an make slight adjustments if I don't do that before I go home. So everything is ok apart from feeling icky.

Currently Playing: Nelly Furtado- loose

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 stitches)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #17]

Dec 4, 2006 - 07:57 PM
Christmas Holidays¬
optomistic
In a week on Friday I break up for my Christmas holidays!!!!!!!! I get 3 weeks off! How great is that?! I'm getting really into the Christmas mood and I'm counting down the days till Santa comes and puts prezzies underneath our big 7ft tree of course christmas isn't all about the presents.....................but there a large part. I'm not expecting anything for christmas as if my birthday was anything to go by it will be soooo shoddy. Plus my dad maybe working christmas day so it'll be a late christmas dinner, which i don't mind because then i can just sit in my jammies longer thats always nice.
I'm hoping to get all my essays done before christmas hols start so i can enjoy all of it. I've got one essay done, another 4 to go. I'm going to try and get one done Wednesday, it's a psychology one saying how much does nature influence our behaviour, or something to that extent. I can do a draft of it. Also if I'm a good girl and get the draft done I can start on my sociology essay which is always good. Then i've just got a lab report to write which should be easy and another sociology one based on the full monty, so that will involve watching the film again lol. pity lol
Anyway I'm off to bed now. Bye byes x x x x

Currently Playing: my boyfs chatter

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 stitches)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #16]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
munchkin13's Journal