Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Lizeris Dupe's Journal

We've got the fortune of a curious few Who want all the wantings, but fell from the view We're boarding up windows to keep out the night With hands as our curtains we'll cover our eyes We've got the courage of a thousand drum march That laugh at the readers, who captured their hearts Our words were so busy when we opened our thoughts To geysers of visions that captured our faults

Lizeris Dupe's Journal Statistics
View Lizeris Dupe's profile
Entries 4 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 1040
Replies Lizeris Dupe has made 38 comments [view stats]
Comments 54 comments (13.5 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 1 props given to Lizeris Dupe [who be proppin?]
Buddies 0 buddies
Relation You are not Lizeris Dupe's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Dec 4, 2006 - 05:16 PM
I tend to dabble in a bit of russian roulette.
My completely re-invented avatar and signature combination looks simply amazing, I have to say. I knew that someone would have the creativity and skill to take my breath away. That person in this instance was Scarletdeath. Amazing job he did with whatever program that he used to create these works of art. I sincerely appreciate the time and effort that were put into the creation of the av&sig.

In other news, however, things are going on, but slowly. I figure that I'll bee spending the majority of my time at the library this week considering that I have nothing better to do and might as well do something to keep my mind busy.

I don't really do much in the way of hobbies... I suppose the internet is the only hobby that I can really consider a hobby... on the other end of things though, I'll be picking up a few hobbies once I actually have free-time. I'll have plenty of free-time this week, but not the sort of "free-time" that most would consider free.

College orientation tomorrow. Yippee. Thank God you only have to do this once a year instead of every semester... <i>Oh wait</i>

I need to go shopping is what I need to do. Get my mind off of all this... nonsense....

Enough about me. How is everyone else?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #4]

Dec 2, 2006 - 03:27 PM
I need your help here, guys.
Would anyone be able to make me an avatar/sig combination out of the following pictures?

ALSO:

If the words in my current sig could be added to any sig that will be made, that would also be a huge plus.

The words are:

"Our words were so busy
When we opened our thoughts
To geysers of visions
That captured our faults"

It would be greatly appreciated, really.

We could be life long friends. =]

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #3]

Dec 2, 2006 - 02:23 PM
12/02/2006 - Hot blonde chick
So I was strolling my way over to the library as usual and I pass this blonde lady pushing a double-stroller. Normally, I would have avoided eye contact so that I wouldn't make her nervous walking past her, but I noticed that before I looked her way, she smiled at me. When I looked at her and returned the smile, she puckered her lips, stuck her tongue out, and gave me that "I'm checking you out," up and down motion. She was really cute for having two children.

Anyways, today there's not much in the world going on here. I was mostly just checking on my journal and seeing how everyone is doing here. I talked to quite a few interesting people yesterday, and I just wanted to continue with that today, hopefully.

So how is everyone?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (21 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #2]

Dec 1, 2006 - 01:44 PM
Well, hello.
How is everyone doing today? I'm doing well, myself.

Take care, I'll see you around.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (27 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #1]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Lizeris Dupe's Journal