Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
SuperSonic's Journal

SuperSonic's Journal Statistics
View SuperSonic's profile
Entries 86 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 49878
Replies SuperSonic has made 71 comments [view stats]
Comments 345 comments (4.01 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 93 props given to SuperSonic [who be proppin?]
Buddies 2 buddies
Relation You are not SuperSonic's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Jul 6, 2014 - 08:02 PM
Somebody call Animus Tech Support
So uh...my ship appears to have become a ghost ship because there's a huge waterfall where it should be, some of the crew are hanging onto thin air, annnnnnnnnnd then they started floating up to the sky like aliens are abducting them.

I think something's wrong with the Animus.

Spoiler:

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [3] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 rings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #66]

Jul 3, 2014 - 01:12 PM
Stream tonight
So my buddy and I will be streaming tonight at 6pm EST doing a live demonstration of the Retron 5 over at http://www.twitch.tv/truebluemarathon (though this will be for our podcast show, Takatobi).

For those of you wondering what the hell the Retron 5 is, basically it's what I'd like to call "legal" emulation.

It's a system that accepts cartridges from consoles such as NES, Famicom, SNES, Super Famicom, Genesis, Mega Drive, Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Boy Advance and outputs it via HDMI to modern TVs. You also have graphical and audio filters you can play with (although emulators still have MUCH more to offer).

You can use an SNES controller to play Genesis games if you want.

While PC emulators are still better, to be able to use my old cartridges again and give them close to the same graphical look as an emulator is breathing new life into my collection. Plus they now work with my capture card which is something the old systems wouldn't do, even when I was using an A/V receiver to upconvert to 720p/1080p.

I know it's probably close to GFF Game Night, but if you need a way to kill some time before then come join us for a bit in the twitch chat.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 rings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #65]

Apr 24, 2014 - 04:16 PM
Summer Games Done Quick 2014 Schedule
Starts on my birthday, June 22nd!

Just gonna leave this here:

http://gamesdonequick.com/schedule/

Got some new ones this time around that I haven't seen before such as Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Super Mario 3D World, Sonic Godawful Unleashed (day levels only, but still), and The Simpsons Arcade Game.

They're ending this one with Final Fantasy VI. Take a look through the schedule and point out some that you might be excited about or scratching your head over.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [3] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 rings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #64]

Feb 18, 2014 - 06:31 PM
I am going to savor this, Skills, because THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN!

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [7] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 rings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #63]

Feb 12, 2014 - 09:21 PM
Ikaruga is coming to PC?!!
This shit got Greenlit back in October and I didn't have a clue. Apparently as of the end of January the game is under final debugging.

Oh, and then there's THIS:

Quote:
Double Play Mode
- You can play 2-Players game with one controller
My 360 is becoming more and more useless.

Source: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...chtext=Ikaruga

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 rings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #62]

Dec 19, 2013 - 08:10 PM
True Blue Marathon 3 Starts Next Friday!!
We will be starting at noon EST next Friday December 27th. This time instead of games/levels being unlocked it will be hours unlocked so we can play whatever we want however quickly we want.

We will be raising money for Child's Play charity. If you can donate, great! If not, we would be very appreciative if you could please help spread the word.

http://truebluemarathon.org/

I wasn't planning on playing Sonic Lost World for WiiU but due to the Yoshi's Island DLC being the most fun I've had with the damn game, I will be making a point to play just that level.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 rings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #60]

Nov 22, 2013 - 11:02 AM
Yep, it's gonna be a FUN weekend

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 rings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #59]

Nov 1, 2013 - 08:00 PM
Swapnote is dead
Sorry Acer.

Quote:
Nintendo has learned that some consumers, including minors, have been exchanging their friend codes on Internet bulletin boards and then using Swapnote (known as Nintendo Letter Box in other regions) to exchange offensive material. Nintendo has been investigating ways of preventing this and determined it is best to stop the SpotPass feature of Swapnote because it allows direct exchange of photos and was actively misused.
Source: http://kotaku.com/nintendo-pulls-3ds.../@lukeplunkett

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 rings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #58]

Oct 19, 2013 - 09:35 PM
True Blue Marathon 3 / Awesome Games Done Quick 2014
So my bro and I are gonna be at it again with True Blue Marathon 3. The madness will ensue on the weekend of December 27th - 29th. We're looking to change our lineup a bit, but we're still working on it. I'd like to cut Sonic Adventure 1 from the list since I could fit Colors and Generations in place of it, but we'll see.

But come on, I know what marathon Gamingforce really looks forward to so on the following weekend starting on January 5th, looks like SpeedDemosArchive is at it again. Right now they have a tentative schedule up of the games they'll be speedrunning all week long, but I'll be happy if it remains unchanged: http://marathon.speeddemosarchive.com/schedule

End the year with one marathon, begin the new year with another.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 rings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #57]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
SuperSonic's Journal