Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Zip's Journal

Zip's Journal Statistics
View Zip's profile
Entries 144 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 1 entries are private (0.69% of total)
Views 63677
Replies Zip has made 496 comments [view stats]
Comments 498 comments (3.46 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 164 props given to Zip [who be proppin?]
Buddies 14 buddies
Relation You are not Zip's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Oct 9, 2010 - 09:57 AM
I've gained a little weight (pics)

oh well, atleast I've eaten well.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #123]

Sep 21, 2010 - 03:48 PM
I just had some Orangeu Haze [click]
Out of 1 to 10, i give it a nice:

chilled/10

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #122]

Aug 14, 2010 - 08:55 AM
(Crazy) Girl update
I told chat this a while ago, just typing it down to archive it.
She showed up 2 days ago, at the middle of the night saying she was outside the apartment. She sent a text pointing out that she could see me through the windows so I couldn't escape... I throw down the keys, she comes up and I'm preparing for whatever. We sit watch some TV and then she suddenly apologizes for coming on too strong. I was a bit aroused so I say it's ok it wasn't too bad (lol).

She then treats me to cookies and juice.

We don't talk much after but she hints dates and "throws out" some plans on what to do, I ignore and then both fall asleep, annoyingly she moves a lot in bed apparently. Wake up the day after, have some breakfast and then she does my dishes. This is great I think, no weirdness at all maybe it really was the weed last time. She then moves my plates and says "It's more efficient like this and I like it this way."
my face.

We chill watch tv and then I say I have to study so she gets the hint and leaves. Yesterday she sent a text saying how much she enjoyed the company and can't wait for us to do what WE said we would do.

I did tell her that I wasn't looking for a relationship and today she says:

"It's ok, you don't need to rush eventually you'll get used to it."

I reply saying that this won't work, no reply yet. I'm on lockdown. Literally, I've locked every door and window lol.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [14] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (10 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #121]

Aug 7, 2010 - 08:13 PM
So I just had sex... [awkward/weird/psycho (after sex) story]
So I came back home a couple of min ago from this girls place. Cute girl we had been texting for a while and she send a text asking if I wanted to watch a movie at her place (out of the blue, it was weird). So I go over do the persian greeting thing, she puts on the stupid Hot Tub Time Machine movie.

I've already seen it (twice) so I'm starting to get really bored halfway through, the girl is laughing like hell for no reason, she was a bit high but not THAT high. So i get in flirtmode and start the usual shit, run my fingers up and down her arm slowly, play with her fingers etc. She plays along grabs my hand, directs it to her thigh. I'm like ok it's on so I pull her over me, she uh straddles (?) me, we make out blabla and she starts playing with my hair... like really playing with, twisting it and shit runs her hands around the the back of my head and neck like she's i dunno shaping it out of clay.

She gets up and we walk to the bed, she says she's been waiting for me (which is weird since we met once in the club and the texting has been very random). I think whatever, girl is probably coming down from the weed. So I push her down on the bed, do my thing, 2 nuts later I go to throw away the condoms and i go back, it's late so I want to get my clothes and go.

Now, weird shit starts here. She grabs my dick and of course i think like "damn a third time?". So I wait for her to start sucking but she... doesn't. She holds it like a hotdog and looks at it. Like really LOOKS at it. So i say

"what are you doing...?"
"I have to memorize it"
"what?"
"I want to remember everything for later, you know when you come over again. And if someone says you cheated I only need to ask how your dick looks like and if she says you had these two spots I'll punch the whore"

So i get kinda freaked out here because she's now looking straight up at me and her eyes are red from the lack of sleep/weed/sex and my damn dick in her hand.

I say I really have to go and she says nothing just looks at me and slowly lets go of the penis. I start to dress and move out, i give her a hug and when im almost out the door she says

"I see you tomorow."

D: This bitch is tripping and we only live like 10 min from eachother. What do I do? Never seen anyone trip like this on weed so I tihnk she's just..crazy.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [12] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (11 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #120]

Jul 29, 2010 - 08:53 PM
drunk?
drunk as shit, good news. i didint call the girl, drunk god i want her so bad. i wonder if she wants me, i never know, fuck. cant keep eyes open, DAMN U VODKA!!!11
yeah good night i suppose, wasted some money, won it back at black jack... no girl... as usual.. i didnt even out in any effort, but it's cok girl is waste of tie, typing with closed eyes btw. right letters and all. sleep tight, gonna puke

Additional Entry Made Within The Hour (drunk?):
drunk as shit, good news. i didint call the girl, drunk god i want her so bad. i wonder if she wants me, i never know, fuck. cant keep eyes open, DAMN U VODKA!!!11
yeah good night i suppose, wasted some money, won it back at black jack... no girl... as usual.. i didnt even out in any effort, but it's cok girl is waste of tie, typing with closed eyes btw. right letters and all. sleep tight, gonna puke

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #119]

Jul 3, 2010 - 08:42 PM
wazaaaaaaaaaaaaaaƄ
so whats up bitches, i was like dancing and shit and then i was like fuck it and went to MAX which is a swe hamburger palace, got my burger on came home, shit and then my nose started so bleed.

yeah its my birthday so whats up ho.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [5] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #118]

Jun 8, 2010 - 02:29 PM
You guys are mad homo...
seriously.

(no homo)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #117]

May 24, 2010 - 05:15 PM
My Dick
[00:13] <^-^> <zip> Bitches call my dick Metapod because it's only moves are Harden, Tackle, and String Shot.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [10] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #116]

May 17, 2010 - 11:55 AM
Blaze of glory (for Capo & anyone curious)
Been trying to give this to you for a while but i keep forgetting it, so putting it right here homie.

YouTube Video

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #115]

May 6, 2010 - 06:19 AM
Rap Lines Out of Context #2 (vagina fart)!
Originally Posted by Ying Yang twins, Salt Shaker
Make that pussy fart for the Ying Yang twins.

lyrical madness! This is apparently what u got to say to make black chicks panties moist.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #114]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Zip's Journal