Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Zip's Journal

Zip's Journal Statistics
View Zip's profile
Entries 144 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 1 entries are private (0.69% of total)
Views 64049
Replies Zip has made 496 comments [view stats]
Comments 498 comments (3.46 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 164 props given to Zip [who be proppin?]
Buddies 14 buddies
Relation You are not Zip's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Apr 13, 2006 - 05:12 PM
Being drunk makes you meet people you havent met for like ages.
:ill:
So i was out last night with two friends. We were drinking and stuff. First we went to this club (im not a club person so it was akward) and suddenly i meet this guy that i havent seen for 6 years! we went in the same class in kiddie school.
After some more booze i meet this other guy that went to the same french group. The awesome thing was that I didnt recognize either of them. So after some more people meeting we head over to this pub.

We start out with a beer and who walks in? My classmate with his friend that was MY friend in kiddie school! But the best thing is that after a hour or two when i go over to their table to say hi to someone else i meet this chick that was my childhood best buddy's sister! We had the hots for eachother but we were too young to really do anything. Gawd Damn she was hawt. But she had this ugly ass brat as bf.
Damnit, im ugly too why cant i get hot gfs.

Anyway now i got a cold because i was running around without a jacket... Doesnt beat my drinking cruise tho.. damn i have to write about that before the few memories i have fade away.

bai.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #3]

Apr 12, 2006 - 11:34 AM
lol cosplay sex
desu
everyear there is this n3rd anime convent in my town and usally there are tons of ugly (ugly) cosplayers. I dont really go there, i like japan and shit but that is nerdness over the top. Anyway i just passed by and gained free entry (i know some peeps yo) and there was this hot cosplayer (real hot) and i surprised all n3rds by talking to A GURL.

hours later we were in her appartment (couple of blocks away) having sex =(

Spoiler:
No rubber

edit
dont tell her

edit2:
Spoiler:
jew chan

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (12 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #2]

Apr 8, 2006 - 06:03 PM
I love being on a diet and then being assfucked
:wave::wav
:Eats icecream:
some might know that im a boxer (woosh woosh) and i havnt had a fight for a while. So i get back from this Talink cruise (that's for another entry, just saying this: 19% alcohol in your blood isnt good) and my coach sez like "sup you got a fight, go down to 54 kgs (119 pounds)". so lets see... just back from a heavy drinking cruise... lots of eating, snacks and other bad stuff, hit the scales. 57 kilos (126 pounds). Doesnt sound like much, and it isnt really. Only thing is, i dont have much body fat left so only option is to dehydrate-starve myself. Oh right i have 3 days to do that.
:Eats chicken:
First day, breakfast:

A glass of orange juice

=D go to school, training time. Put on tons of clothes (like 3 shirts, long johns and pants over that) train like hell to get that sweat out. Just a little water and then hit the shower, dont stay too long tho, the body will suck up water.
Dinner:

4 meatballs, a glass of water.

Sleeeep

Second day; i wake up, belly aching like fuck. Breakfast is one hard black bread and some juice. Put on the sweat suit and go out running, shower and then do some school work. 3-4 hours later it's training time. Sweat suit again and we do some sparring. Little water again and the shower.

On the ride home my head spinns from all the lights passing by the car. I just wanna sleep before my belly starts hurting too much

Third day, weight myself, 55 kilos. One more kilo, no breakfast no drink just out running. starving myself, doing some sit ups. Time to go to school. I somehow make it through get home and weight myself, 54.3. ALMOST THERE.

PHONE RINGS BRR BRRRR BRR

"HEY ZIP YOUR LICENSE DIDNT GET BACK FROM THE SWEDISH BOXING COUNCIL, SORRY THE FIGHT IS CANCELLED"

.....I really dont know how to describe the feeling and the rage i felt at that moment. It's so easy to say thaat i started punching the walls but the feeling deep down... I just wanted to kill someone. I'd gone through hell and because of someones lousy work it was all for nothing. I grab the car keys and drive straight to McDonalds, A bigmac and 2 cheeseburgers with fries and fanta. All straight down, get home and swallow candy like a cum drinker.
RAWR
This aint Rocky this is IRL

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #1]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Zip's Journal