Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Thanatos's Journal

Thanatos's Journal Statistics
View Thanatos's profile
Entries 73 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 14968
Replies Thanatos has made 155 comments [view stats]
Comments 142 comments (1.95 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 0 props given to Thanatos [who be proppin?]
Buddies 0 buddies
Relation You are not Thanatos's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Jul 17, 2007 - 09:22 PM
13 year old, 'lost' and pretty much useless brother.

Freaking idiot. How could he fail a yellow belt taekwondo exam! Freaking shit, everything he does he doesn't do it with interest.

Guitar class, bleh, he doesn't even touch the guitar except during the class itself.

Taekwondo, bleh, he's so flimsy even I, an 'impoverished' skinny bugger can punch the living daylights out of him in one go.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #53]

Jun 23, 2007 - 12:06 AM
DotArds. Fucking DotArds.
I wonder why I still play this game, seriously.
Fuckers everywhere.
Can't play a game without a lagger, a pp-er, a leaver or a dumbfuck.

I hope I somehow get myself banned in blue and have to resort to playing some other shit.

Currently Playing: Yuna Ito - Stuck on you

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #52]

Jun 22, 2007 - 12:10 AM
Finger pain
My finger hurts.

Stupid o2jam.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #51]

May 8, 2007 - 05:55 AM
Everything's solved?
Erm. So... this server transfer thing better solves the whole shit.

------

Anyway.
Skipped my law intensive classes today.

-------

Played C n C 3 with trainers.
Why?
Cos I just wanted to watch the bloody cinematics. Screw the small difficulties. Although that meant some missions, I still had to do it the old fashioned way, since trainers don't give masterminds invulnerability.

However, I went cc, (where the com are at least way more high specs than mine) for mulitplayer (LAN) C n C 3.

Watching my friends take on brutal coms is just plain... sickening to be honest. Although I can take on hard, but that still depends on luck, sometimes.

And the resource system... I just can't seem to get 30k per minute. No matter how I bloody try.

--------

Played Starcraft at cc against computers, 2 on 4.
The same bloody Hunters map.

I think I start need to work on other maps... I suck too badly. (unfamiliar terrain)

---------

Played O2jam as my usual spamming game. No progress so far, still stuck at playing lvl 15-22 songs, and unable to play some of the slightly tougher ones.

Sad. I feel it's probably because I've been spamming so I can't control my fingers.

--------

Played DotA. In intervals.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #50]

Mar 9, 2007 - 09:23 PM
It's broken and all, but it's still MY car.
HEHE

I own a shit car.

The speed-o-meter is broken.
There's no RPM-meter. (instead they put a clock in it's place)
The oil gauge is fucked up.
The back doors is fucked.
The boot cannot be opened.
There's a loud creak whenever the back-right door is opened.
The seatbelt's spring thingy doesn't work. (the seatbelt itself still works, luckily)
The engine has a weird sound whenever it's started up in the morning.
And it can only fit 2 people comfortably.
And has insufficient leg space for me.
And has near-zilch 2nd hand value.
The gear knob is half-broken too!

But still, it's my car.

And I thank it for not breaking down so far. (didn't have an engine failure etc since june last year, despite being 10 years old, so... I hope it doesn't jinx the streak.)

May not be a chick magnet (it's a chick repellant instead), but I don't care that much, since if the girls judge me by the car given to me by my parents, I guess they are pretty shallow.

(if it's a car I bought myself, then I'd understand since the car a person buys is a reflection of that person's individual aspects)

Currently Playing: Michael Jackson - Billie Jean

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #49]

Feb 21, 2007 - 08:59 AM
I passed, but some of my friends didn't.
if only........

At first the only thing I cared when the results were out, was who got the highest. A spur of competitive spirit and one-upmanship, I'd say. But that didn't last. The joy of winning and the pain of losing, is temporary.

The sorrow and dejection of losing to others, was replaced by the sorrow and dejection of losing others. Some of them failed, and that means they have to stay back and retake the paper whilst the rest of us move on.

I know, I shouldn't be sad, after all, friends come and go, but somewhere, I'm not so mean. I don't like to leave my friends behind like this.

It feels rather bad, really. When they tell me how sad they are, that they have to waste six months. It's not that I have few friends. I'm immensely fond of socializing and rather willing to take great strides to make new ones, and according to many, I know more people than most.

It's just... that strange feeling like I somehow betrayed them.

I tell myself it's their fault they failed.

But I can't, really.

They worked so hard. Harder than I ever did. Twice, or thrice as hard. And yet I did far better than them.

I somehow feel guilty, as if there was something I could've done to help them, and there probably was.

Bleh.

It also kinda shows how fragile this college friendship is.

Currently Playing: Once apon a December

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #48]

Feb 17, 2007 - 09:28 PM
Happy Lunar New Year (and red packets, please)
^__________^

Yes, I'm Asian. Kinda obvious, ain't it?

Oh yes. Time to hunt for red packets, and it brings a grin to my face watching the expression on uncles and aunties and relatives I don't know giving out money (in red packets for 'fortune' but to me, it's money. Free MONEY)

How could any holiday get any better, when every MARRIED relative is bound by tradition to giving MONEY (quantity is irrelevant, but still, it's money, even if it's only a few cents)

Traffic on Major roads, mainly PLUS (the main highway that links the west coast together is clogged), but traffic in KL is perfect!

Wahaha, I wish I have a Rx-8 right now. Cruising in KL at night with little traffic is a thrill and experience of it's own.

Lunar New Year, or in Malaysia, Chinese New Year, is the ONLY time in the entire year that KL's traffic is bloody light. (compare bumper-to-bumper crawl every day, to 80kmph cruise, heaven and hell!)

I shit you not.

The massive exodus out of town and back to their respective hometowns is something very unique, if you ask me. It reminds me of birds making their regular migrations.

Normally I'd be part of the masses, making my regular trips back to the East Coast too, but since my dad's mom just passed away, that leaves us having no grandparents on the east cost, so this year is the first time I'm staying here. That's pretty cool. All the while I've always been on trips back town.

I wonder how'd the New Year be when it's my turn to be the host...

I have this strange feeling inside that wants to strongly cling onto these traditions.

I guess that's good. At least the family still have a tradition, and hopefully my kids (i'm still single, but I can always plan) would not be a bunch of 'lala'.

Anyway, enough for today.

10.27Am, GMT+8

Time to start hunting for Angpaos.

Currently Playing: What goes around comes around (refering to the cash) - Justin

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #47]

Feb 14, 2007 - 05:50 AM
Pink on Valentines = Attached? Since when was there such a rule?
So I wore Pink on Valentines....

How in the bloody world does that make me 'attached' or having 'other half'?

>_<

Since when did a color choice on a simple long-sleeved working style shirt indicate attachment?

Oh. how was Valentine's in one of the colleges of M'sia?

Full of people selling OVERPRICED roses and bears at incredibily good profit margins. 30-40% margins... >_<

I'm gonna start selling for next year.

----

It's also the first time I saw the display of men with their lack of brains to purchase roses at 6 to 10 times above their normal prices...

Talk about profit. >_<

------

Oh,
Had my Malaysian Tax exams... (2.1 in the ACCA syllabus)

Most likely I'll pass.

------

My TV fucked up!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! (it's really a big deal. Seriously.)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #46]

Feb 5, 2007 - 02:28 AM
I wanted to, but I chickened out.

Yesterday, I went to a mall close to my college, initially to attend an singing audition. At first, I told myself, I'm just gonna go and sing to maybe a few old men or women.

It's just an audition for the role of a bar/restaurant singer, (it's a pretty cool cafe)

Then I went to the place, and heard the competition.

And heard one of the JUDGE sing.

Instant OMFG I am not going to sing. THE JUDGE, (a lady btw, rather pretty too, although small) sounded wonderful. Incredible, to say the least, until I found out about her background.

My god.

Am I that mad to sing infront of audience, and also a panel of judges?

That's one leap too far for me.
I've never sang in front of an audience.
I've never sang in front of a panel of judges (and the prospect of criticism was rather daunting)

But then, this was my first experience with such an event.

I guess I'll need to go karaoke a little more often before I'm confident enough to take up such a challenge.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #45]

Jan 25, 2007 - 06:08 AM
She knows, apparently.
Well, turns out she knew I still liked her. She didn't say it, but I knew from the words she said, she knew there's still some lingering feelings.

I guess it isn't that hard to tell, since I'm a lousy actor, and everytime I feel dejected, I'll just avoid that particular person, and most likely she felt it. Hahaha. Not much of a choice, really.

Well, irregardless, I don't really have time to think about that. STUDY.

Law exam tomorrow, and I forgot almost all the sections and case law precedents. Thank god it ain't much, since it's just principles of contract law.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #44]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Thanatos's Journal