Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Thanatos's Journal

Thanatos's Journal Statistics
View Thanatos's profile
Entries 73 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 14972
Replies Thanatos has made 155 comments [view last 20]
Comments 142 comments (1.95 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 0 props given to Thanatos [who be proppin]
Buddies 0 buddies
Relation You are not Thanatos's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal Entry [Viewing All Entries]
Dec 25, 2010 - 04:56 AM
GFF's XMAS deco is awesome
I like the deco.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #73]

Oct 3, 2010 - 12:57 AM
Internet speed is now x 5 =D
Yay my dad just upgraded to a 5mbps line =D

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #72]

Oct 1, 2010 - 06:50 AM
Work entry [last entry number ] + 1
I've worked for 2 years.
Someone tell me why I feel like I worked for 5?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #71]

Aug 21, 2010 - 07:15 AM
Observations about self
I noticed I'm very boring on the web.

Sites I visit :
Facebook
Wikipedia.

That's it -____-
I seriously, need more websites to go to.
Any recommendations?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #70]

Jun 3, 2010 - 03:55 AM
Boundaries between reality and virtual
I realize how the virtual world is trying to connect everything and be PART of your life. I wager that's wrong. I realize today when I was trying to ask for opinions on my love life in an online forum, then I realized that my friends whom I know in real life also are on that forum. (and they know my account name etc)

So I went to the trouble of creating another account in that forum just to ask that question. Why, you may wonder? Is that question worth such effort that I couldn't figure it out myself? Don't I have friends whom I can confide with in real life on such matters?

Well.. let's say I like to have a private consultant of sorts. That voice (or a collection of it) whom I can revert to and ask questions in with relative peace of mind that no one will ever find out that I ever had doubts on it.

So internet connecting with every aspect of your life? uh.. no thanks. I appreciate the anonymity, thanks.

I guess I just found that out today. Sorry world for being slow.

Currently Playing: Work-related music (there is such a thing, btw)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #69]

Mar 1, 2009 - 11:05 PM
Work.
I work. It's a job. Title : Audit Associate. Horrible. Horrible. And Horrible.

Pays reasonably well, but auditors' and their hours are not something to fancy. Past 2 weeks been working from sunup till midnight. Barely 6 hours of sleep a day before hauling my self back to work.

Audit. If anyone in South East Asia ever have the thought of joining this field, slap them a few times and tell them to try being an intern for 3 / 6 months as a tryout.

(Actually it's not too bad, but I just wanna whine about it like I've been tortured)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #68]

Jun 4, 2008 - 09:11 AM
OMG petrol

Petrol price just went up by 40% overnight due to the fuel subsidy programme being revised as 'economically unsustainable'. -_-

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #67]

Apr 20, 2008 - 07:40 AM
What, u nvr seen girls on9 b4?
I'm a guy, but I'm having a problem with forums with a 80% guy population.

Is it just me, or whenever a girl, or a guy pretending to be a girl, with a pretty avatar, and a female tag posts in a romance/love section (it's called cupids corner, but almost all the guys there come across as a perverts and sex-deprived) she gets bombarded with replies and attention, all obviously trying to get into her pants, despite very well knowing that the possibility of getting hooked online in this country is almost.. 0.1%?

(all statistics are pulled out of my arse)

I guess that's what happens when lonely, desperate guys form the majority of the population in a forum.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (8 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #66]

Mar 26, 2008 - 05:11 AM
Joy.. Kane's Wrath is here. XD
My friend collected my Kane's Wrath limited edition for me today, bundled with a Razer Deathadder.. XD Costed me a good RM180 (Rm3.2-3.4 = US$1), LOL.

Joy joy joy. After my Logitech MX518, now i have a deathadder.. yey! ( i know it's like dirt cheap in US or wherever, but it's quite pricey for a student liek me)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #65]

Mar 10, 2008 - 07:13 AM
WHEE!!!!!!!!!!!

joint first placing in the world for my accounts paper. (aka F7) YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(all i get is 200 pounds from ACCA UK though. sigh~)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #64]

Mar 7, 2008 - 10:54 PM
Today, Malaysia VOTES! XD
Sadly, I'm underaged, aka, I can't vote.

But I suspect there'll be a strong swing of votes to the opposition following all the bad publicity the ruling party has been getting lately. HOWEVER, because the dominance of BN, I doubt it'll be any different. Best result would be a marginal victory for BN.

I wish m'sia has a 2 party system like in US. At least one party doesn't get too dirty.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #63]

Mar 2, 2008 - 12:42 AM
new rig, happy XD
Got myself a new rig, it's not high end, but good enough for the games I play.

Intel Q6600
Gigabyte -P35DS3L
2gb Corsair XMS2 (1024x2)
500gb WD HDD
nVidia 9600GT

(RM4k for the whole thing, so that's about 1.3k USD? (@RM3.15:1US$)

yeah, that's about it, and now I'm on a 22inch Samsung Widescreen LCD instead of my 10 year old 15inch Dell CRT XD

lowyat's hell of a place.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #62]

Dec 12, 2007 - 10:51 PM
This is where I whine about my exams.

Why the hell does it have to be so fucking cold.
It's somewhere like 16-18c, which is unnaturally cold to me. >< Hell and I'm supposed to write and think when it's so freaking cold?

DARN U freakign acca, don't know how to properly organize exam izit.

But anyway my exams are over now, which is.. wonderful.
Actually, more than wonderful.

Well. now i'll go out and spend some time celebrating. YAY!

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #61]

Oct 22, 2007 - 04:56 AM
Oh yeah!
25.5 -> 61, talk about improvement, and 80% of the class failed.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #60]

Oct 14, 2007 - 08:59 AM
The ever predictable afternoon thunderstorm.

Yesterday was hari raya, but it rained yesterday, and so did it today. It freaking ruins my plan of going out. Well, regardless, rain on weekends are just wonderful for sleeping.

TVs filled with raya stuff, usual propaganda and stuff.
Few days back, m'sia sent a guy to space, quite a waste of money, but comparatively, much better than letting it end up in pak lah or najib's bank.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #59]

Sep 10, 2007 - 09:48 AM
<50 = fail. Results = 25.5, 38, disqualified.

So.. failed. Hmm. darn. Darn. Darn.

Lucky parents don't have to know about it.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #58]

Aug 17, 2007 - 04:28 AM
GFF journals have 4 billion comments? -_-
Seriously.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (10 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #57]

Aug 11, 2007 - 06:21 AM
Going to Sydney in 1 week. No idea what to do there!

Darn.
Google ain't helping either.
Sydney Opera house... I mean, those are the very popular ones (which I will be going), but I'm looking for something not that popular.

Btw, what souvenirs should I get? (other than koala bear/kangaroo keychains) Anything... (that's cheap, can't afford high end souvenirs... just want stuff to get for my frens back home)

thx... to anyone.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #56]

Jul 24, 2007 - 11:25 PM
I like Naix
ELATED

Journals Of A Blueserver DotArd
25th July 2007, Morning Sessions.
I'm a dotard.. as my non-dota-ing friends call me. I'm not a pro, but sometimes I love to see myself owning so freaking hard. LOL.

So today's game.. Yes.

Naix. AR. SHIT!
(actually first reaction was oh shit I'm gonna feed.. but turns out my opposition.. the spiritbreaker in particular, did NOT hunt me while I was neutralling in the forests, so technically he was letting me farm. Over time it became kind of stupid how overpowered a naix with sny, basher and mkb can be.. when the opposition only has.. sny...)

I'm a bloody naix and none of you (referring to the 5 opposition in the game) can even stop me! MUAKAKAAKAKAA. (that's actually cos the only realistic threat against me was the spiritbreaker and deathprophet..)

(actually i'm exaggerating.. the score was 4 kills -3 deaths early on... but that was because i wasn't hunting... farming/pushing all the time)

Currently Playing: S.F.A - Matar de Comer

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #55]

Jul 23, 2007 - 06:15 AM
skipping classes.

I felt kinda guilty for skipping class today.

Well, not really.
There was this bloody noisy bitch who ruined the class already anyway, so no difference. Sorry Mr Goh. I think you're cute, but frankly sometimes, you are terribly boring.

Except when you go onto ur rather snide recollection of the companies you've audited etc... then it gets quite entertaining.

Anyway, skipped class, went to ftz.asia for a few hours of bloody cnc3, and a round of bot-slaying in source... came back feeling slightly shortchanged, but that's cause I wanted to play something else.

I guess I just miss dotaing... generally.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #54]

Jul 17, 2007 - 09:22 PM
13 year old, 'lost' and pretty much useless brother.

Freaking idiot. How could he fail a yellow belt taekwondo exam! Freaking shit, everything he does he doesn't do it with interest.

Guitar class, bleh, he doesn't even touch the guitar except during the class itself.

Taekwondo, bleh, he's so flimsy even I, an 'impoverished' skinny bugger can punch the living daylights out of him in one go.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #53]

Jun 23, 2007 - 12:06 AM
DotArds. Fucking DotArds.
I wonder why I still play this game, seriously.
Fuckers everywhere.
Can't play a game without a lagger, a pp-er, a leaver or a dumbfuck.

I hope I somehow get myself banned in blue and have to resort to playing some other shit.

Currently Playing: Yuna Ito - Stuck on you

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #52]

Jun 22, 2007 - 12:10 AM
Finger pain
My finger hurts.

Stupid o2jam.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #51]

May 8, 2007 - 05:55 AM
Everything's solved?
Erm. So... this server transfer thing better solves the whole shit.

------

Anyway.
Skipped my law intensive classes today.

-------

Played C n C 3 with trainers.
Why?
Cos I just wanted to watch the bloody cinematics. Screw the small difficulties. Although that meant some missions, I still had to do it the old fashioned way, since trainers don't give masterminds invulnerability.

However, I went cc, (where the com are at least way more high specs than mine) for mulitplayer (LAN) C n C 3.

Watching my friends take on brutal coms is just plain... sickening to be honest. Although I can take on hard, but that still depends on luck, sometimes.

And the resource system... I just can't seem to get 30k per minute. No matter how I bloody try.

--------

Played Starcraft at cc against computers, 2 on 4.
The same bloody Hunters map.

I think I start need to work on other maps... I suck too badly. (unfamiliar terrain)

---------

Played O2jam as my usual spamming game. No progress so far, still stuck at playing lvl 15-22 songs, and unable to play some of the slightly tougher ones.

Sad. I feel it's probably because I've been spamming so I can't control my fingers.

--------

Played DotA. In intervals.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #50]

Mar 9, 2007 - 09:23 PM
It's broken and all, but it's still MY car.
HEHE

I own a shit car.

The speed-o-meter is broken.
There's no RPM-meter. (instead they put a clock in it's place)
The oil gauge is fucked up.
The back doors is fucked.
The boot cannot be opened.
There's a loud creak whenever the back-right door is opened.
The seatbelt's spring thingy doesn't work. (the seatbelt itself still works, luckily)
The engine has a weird sound whenever it's started up in the morning.
And it can only fit 2 people comfortably.
And has insufficient leg space for me.
And has near-zilch 2nd hand value.
The gear knob is half-broken too!

But still, it's my car.

And I thank it for not breaking down so far. (didn't have an engine failure etc since june last year, despite being 10 years old, so... I hope it doesn't jinx the streak.)

May not be a chick magnet (it's a chick repellant instead), but I don't care that much, since if the girls judge me by the car given to me by my parents, I guess they are pretty shallow.

(if it's a car I bought myself, then I'd understand since the car a person buys is a reflection of that person's individual aspects)

Currently Playing: Michael Jackson - Billie Jean

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #49]

Feb 21, 2007 - 08:59 AM
I passed, but some of my friends didn't.
if only........

At first the only thing I cared when the results were out, was who got the highest. A spur of competitive spirit and one-upmanship, I'd say. But that didn't last. The joy of winning and the pain of losing, is temporary.

The sorrow and dejection of losing to others, was replaced by the sorrow and dejection of losing others. Some of them failed, and that means they have to stay back and retake the paper whilst the rest of us move on.

I know, I shouldn't be sad, after all, friends come and go, but somewhere, I'm not so mean. I don't like to leave my friends behind like this.

It feels rather bad, really. When they tell me how sad they are, that they have to waste six months. It's not that I have few friends. I'm immensely fond of socializing and rather willing to take great strides to make new ones, and according to many, I know more people than most.

It's just... that strange feeling like I somehow betrayed them.

I tell myself it's their fault they failed.

But I can't, really.

They worked so hard. Harder than I ever did. Twice, or thrice as hard. And yet I did far better than them.

I somehow feel guilty, as if there was something I could've done to help them, and there probably was.

Bleh.

It also kinda shows how fragile this college friendship is.

Currently Playing: Once apon a December

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #48]

Feb 17, 2007 - 09:28 PM
Happy Lunar New Year (and red packets, please)
^__________^

Yes, I'm Asian. Kinda obvious, ain't it?

Oh yes. Time to hunt for red packets, and it brings a grin to my face watching the expression on uncles and aunties and relatives I don't know giving out money (in red packets for 'fortune' but to me, it's money. Free MONEY)

How could any holiday get any better, when every MARRIED relative is bound by tradition to giving MONEY (quantity is irrelevant, but still, it's money, even if it's only a few cents)

Traffic on Major roads, mainly PLUS (the main highway that links the west coast together is clogged), but traffic in KL is perfect!

Wahaha, I wish I have a Rx-8 right now. Cruising in KL at night with little traffic is a thrill and experience of it's own.

Lunar New Year, or in Malaysia, Chinese New Year, is the ONLY time in the entire year that KL's traffic is bloody light. (compare bumper-to-bumper crawl every day, to 80kmph cruise, heaven and hell!)

I shit you not.

The massive exodus out of town and back to their respective hometowns is something very unique, if you ask me. It reminds me of birds making their regular migrations.

Normally I'd be part of the masses, making my regular trips back to the East Coast too, but since my dad's mom just passed away, that leaves us having no grandparents on the east cost, so this year is the first time I'm staying here. That's pretty cool. All the while I've always been on trips back town.

I wonder how'd the New Year be when it's my turn to be the host...

I have this strange feeling inside that wants to strongly cling onto these traditions.

I guess that's good. At least the family still have a tradition, and hopefully my kids (i'm still single, but I can always plan) would not be a bunch of 'lala'.

Anyway, enough for today.

10.27Am, GMT+8

Time to start hunting for Angpaos.

Currently Playing: What goes around comes around (refering to the cash) - Justin

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #47]

Feb 14, 2007 - 05:50 AM
Pink on Valentines = Attached? Since when was there such a rule?
So I wore Pink on Valentines....

How in the bloody world does that make me 'attached' or having 'other half'?

>_<

Since when did a color choice on a simple long-sleeved working style shirt indicate attachment?

Oh. how was Valentine's in one of the colleges of M'sia?

Full of people selling OVERPRICED roses and bears at incredibily good profit margins. 30-40% margins... >_<

I'm gonna start selling for next year.

----

It's also the first time I saw the display of men with their lack of brains to purchase roses at 6 to 10 times above their normal prices...

Talk about profit. >_<

------

Oh,
Had my Malaysian Tax exams... (2.1 in the ACCA syllabus)

Most likely I'll pass.

------

My TV fucked up!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! (it's really a big deal. Seriously.)

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #46]

Feb 5, 2007 - 02:28 AM
I wanted to, but I chickened out.

Yesterday, I went to a mall close to my college, initially to attend an singing audition. At first, I told myself, I'm just gonna go and sing to maybe a few old men or women.

It's just an audition for the role of a bar/restaurant singer, (it's a pretty cool cafe)

Then I went to the place, and heard the competition.

And heard one of the JUDGE sing.

Instant OMFG I am not going to sing. THE JUDGE, (a lady btw, rather pretty too, although small) sounded wonderful. Incredible, to say the least, until I found out about her background.

My god.

Am I that mad to sing infront of audience, and also a panel of judges?

That's one leap too far for me.
I've never sang in front of an audience.
I've never sang in front of a panel of judges (and the prospect of criticism was rather daunting)

But then, this was my first experience with such an event.

I guess I'll need to go karaoke a little more often before I'm confident enough to take up such a challenge.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #45]

Jan 25, 2007 - 06:08 AM
She knows, apparently.
Well, turns out she knew I still liked her. She didn't say it, but I knew from the words she said, she knew there's still some lingering feelings.

I guess it isn't that hard to tell, since I'm a lousy actor, and everytime I feel dejected, I'll just avoid that particular person, and most likely she felt it. Hahaha. Not much of a choice, really.

Well, irregardless, I don't really have time to think about that. STUDY.

Law exam tomorrow, and I forgot almost all the sections and case law precedents. Thank god it ain't much, since it's just principles of contract law.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #44]

Jan 24, 2007 - 10:51 AM
Sorrow in the first month of 2007.
I don't really know where to turn to already. So here I am, GFF. A place nobody in my life knows I visit.

A part of me was deeply ripped to shreds yesterday, and today, it was no different from pouring salt on a bleeding wound. I felt all the strength drained from me when I saw her walk up his car yesterday. Today, I felt all the energy to smile went away when I saw her lean close and whisper so sweetly.

I wonder anyone there knows how I'm feeling right now. Maybe there is.

Maybe it's because I never tell anyone. I don't dare to. I fear what happens when they know how I feel. Sometimes I wonder what I fear about telling the truth.

I tell everyone I don't care, I act like I don't care, I act like they don't exist in my life, because I'm trying hard not to care, not to feel the pain. But like they say, the harder you try in this kind of stuff, the less likely it's going to work out in your favor.

I want to forget. I don't want this burden on my shoulders, I don't want this weight to linger in my heart. I don't want to feel like this, at all. There should be some medication that can let u switch off specific emotions.

I don't want to feel jealous when she's with him. I don't like that nagging feeling of envy somewhere in there. I dislike her image popping up whenever I try to sleep, I dislike having thoughts of her when I study. I don't want that. I want my own life back. Not one with her bothering me at every corner.

So far, nothing much is working. All it does is just delay the pain a while longer, make it a little less painful.

I tried drowning myself in music. Going to karaokes, playing o2jam or whatever that comes along, hanging out with some buddies OUTSIDE of college, with intent of denying any idle time to the brain to work it's miserable powers.

Still, I'm trying. Still trying to occupy all my time with some brainpower consuming activity, hopefully being so tired that it just switches off.

I'm a sad creature, really. Actually, to a certain measure, I'm rather disgusted at my own self-pitying habits. However, like they say, old habits die hard. I really hope I'd stumble over a finding that will make me feel, 'Actually it ain't so complicated after all.' Then maybe I'd be free of all this.

Oh, I really do hope that is possible, but then again, I doubt it's going to happen.

Damn, I'm pessimistic, ain't I? And again, fuck, how many times do I have to contradict myself, and point out my own flaws. Ergh.

I sincerely hope time will cure all pains. I hope somehow it'll all go away.

Currently Playing: John Legend - I Can Change

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #43]

Jan 22, 2007 - 05:16 AM
I like how o2jam players are like out to break their keyboards...

O2jam.

Never heard of it? Good.

Well, I doubt my keyboard is gonna last long with me spamming the buttons 'QWE(spacebar) IOP' like hell.

HEHE...

Well, I was at CC (cybercafe) one day, playing o2jam, (i was waiting for my friends for a round of zero hour and starcraft...) and he came, and said, 'I knew you were here. I could hear the keyboard getting smashed from the door...'

>_<

Bloody hell, is it that loud?

I mean, when there's a pile of notes just dropping, all you could do is just whack all the buttons so that hopefully, you don't die.. hehe >_<

(i don't have l33t micro, so can't help it)

Haiz~

But hell it's fun! Besides, how much this logitech keyboard costs anyway...

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #42]

Jan 19, 2007 - 11:26 AM
Study Rant 1

M'sian law is based on the English law, but my god, how far has it deviated, with all it's bullshit stuff.

In addition to normal law, running parellel to that system is the Syariah law.

Damn~

Lucky I'll only be studying the Corporate aspects of law, or else I'd be terminally fucked.

Oh, anyway, today, our Program Director, let's call him... Uncle T came in.

Guess what. ACCA syllabus changed, and he's telling us how it's out to screw our live.

Easy papers, out. Hard papers, in.
Hard papers, modified, add more hard stuff.

I mean, it sure gets damn intimidating when the subject starts to have names like,
'Advanced Audit Assurance.'
'Advanced Performance Management.'
'Advanced Taxation'
'Advanced etcetc'

All the 'advanced' stuff ought to mess with our mentalities, man!

>_< Dude. What the heck~ I'm only 19!

And to think worldwide, some of these papers only have a pass rate of 30%. (sincerely, I don't really think it's that bad. At least the percentages are better than those university admission ratios..)

Currently Playing: Xu Ruo Xuan & Cao Ge - I Still Believe

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #41]

Jan 2, 2007 - 07:27 AM
Streamyx Stinks. TMNUT suck balls.
>_<

Well, while the undersea cable and shit is pretty much fixed in our neighbouring states, the almost totally useless retards at Streamyx are still fucking around with the god damned routing.

>_<

Yes. Fuck.

And MSN is being a fucker too!

Can't seem to log.. in...

DAMMIT.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #40]

Dec 25, 2006 - 07:13 AM
Ain't a dickhead, but shows I don't watch so much (Just a survey)

( ) Rocky Horror Picture Show
( ) Grease
(X) Pirates of the Caribbean
(X) Pirates of the Caribbean 2: Dead Man's Chest
( ) Boondock Saints
( ) Fight Club
( ) Starsky and Hutch
( ) Neverending Story
( ) Blazing Saddles
( ) Airplane
Total: 2

( ) The Princess Bride
( ) AnchorMan
( ) Napoleon Dynamite
( ) Labyrinth
( ) Saw
( ) Saw II
( ) White Noise
( ) White Oleander
( ) Anger Management
( ) 50 First Dates
( ) The Princess Diaries
( ) The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement
Total so far: 2

( ) Scream
( ) Scream 2
( ) Scream 3
( ) Scary Movie
( ) Scary Movie 2
( ) Scary Movie 3
( ) Scary Movie 4
( ) American Pie
( ) American Pie 2
( ) American Wedding
( ) American Pie Band Camp
Total so far: 2

(x) Harry Potter 1
(x) Harry Potter 2
(x) Harry Potter 3
(x) Harry Potter 4
( ) Resident Evil 1
( ) Resident Evil 2
( ) The Wedding Singer
( ) Little Black Book
( ) The Village
(x) Lilo & Stitch
Total so far: 7

(x) Finding Nemo
( ) Finding Neverland
( ) Signs
( ) The Grinch
( ) Texas Chainsaw Massacre
( ) Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning
( ) White Chicks
( ) Butterfly Effect
( ) 13 Going on 30
(x) I, Robot
(x) Robots
Total so far: 10

( ) Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story
(x) Universal Soldier
( ) Lemony Snicket: A Series Of Unfortunate Events
( ) Along Came Polly
( ) Deep Impact
( ) KingPin
( ) Never Been Kissed
( ) Meet The Parents
( ) Meet the Fockers
( ) Eight Crazy Nights
( ) Joe Dirt
(x) KING KONG
Total so far: 12

( ) A Cinderella Story
(x) The Terminal
( ) The Lizzie McGuire Movie
( ) Passport to Paris
( ) Dumb & Dumber
( ) Dumber & Dumberer
() Final Destination
( ) Final Destination 2
( ) Final Destination 3
( ) Halloween
( ) The Ring
( ) The Ring 2
( ) Surviving X-MAS
(x) Flubber
Total so far: 14

( ) Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle
( ) Practical Magic
(x) Chicago
( ) Ghost Ship
( ) From Hell
(x) Hellboy
( ) Secret Window
( ) I Am Sam
( ) The Whole Nine Yards
( ) The Whole Ten Yards
Total so far: 16

(x) The Day After Tomorrow
(x) Child's Play
( ) Seed of Chucky
( ) Bride of Chucky
( ) Ten Things I Hate About You
( ) Just Married
( ) Gothika
( ) Nightmare on Elm Street
( ) Sixteen Candles
( ) Remember the Titans
( ) Coach Carter
( ) The Grudge
( ) The Grudge 2
(x) The Mask
( ) Son Of The Mask
Total so far: 18

( ) Bad Boys
(x) Bad Boys 2
( ) Joy Ride
( ) Lucky Number Seven
( ) Ocean's Eleven
( ) Ocean's Twelve
(x) Bourne Identity
( ) Bourne Supremecy
( ) Lone Star
( ) Bedazzled
( ) Predator I
( ) Predator II
( ) The Fog
( ) Ice Age
( ) Ice Age 2: The Meltdown
( ) Curious George
Total so far: 20

(x) Independence Day
( ) Cujo
( ) A Bronx Tale
( ) Darkness Falls
( ) Christine
( ) ET
( ) Children of the Corn
( ) My Bosses Daughter
(x) Maid in Manhattan
( ) War of the Worlds
(x) Rush Hour
(x) Rush Hour 2
Total so far: 24

( ) Best Bet
( ) How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
( ) She's All That
( ) Calendar Girls
( ) Sideways
( ) Mars Attacks
( ) Event Horizon
( ) Ever After
(x) Wizard of Oz
( ) Forrest Gump
( ) Big Trouble in Little China
(x) The Terminator
(x) The Terminator 2
(x) The Terminator 3
Total so far: 28

(x) X-Men
(x) X2
(x) X-3
(x) Spider-Man
(x) Spider-Man 2
( ) Sky High
( ) Jeepers Creepers
( ) Jeepers Creepers 2
( ) Catch Me If You Can
(x) The Little Mermaid
( ) Freaky Friday
(x) Reign of Fire
( ) The Skulls
( ) Cruel Intentions
( ) Cruel Intentions 2
( ) The Hot Chick
(x) Shrek
(x) Shrek 2
Total so far: 37

( ) Swimfan
( ) Miracle on 34th street
( ) Old School
( ) The Notebook
( ) K-Pax
( ) Krippendorf's Tribe
( ) A Walk to Remember
( ) Ice Castles
( ) Boogeyman
( ) The 40-year-old-virgin
Total so far: 37

(x) Lord of the Rings Fellowship of the Ring
(x) Lord of the Rings The Two Towers
(x) Lord of the Rings Return Of the King
(x) Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark
(x) Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
(x) Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
Total so far: 43

( ) Baseketball
( ) Hostel
( ) Waiting for Guffman
( ) House of 1000 Corpses
( ) Devils Rejects
( ) Elf
( ) Highlander
( ) Mothman Prophecies
( ) American History X
( ) Three
Total so Far: 43

( ) The Jacket
(x) Kung Fu Hustle
(x) Shaolin Soccer
( ) Night Watch
(x) Monsters Inc.
(x) Titanic
( ) Monty Python and the Holy Grail
( ) Shaun Of the Dead
( ) Willard
Total so far: 47

( ) High Tension
( ) Club Dread
(x) Hulk
( ) Dawn Of the Dead
( ) Hook
(x) Chronicle Of Narnia The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe
( ) 28 days later
( ) Orgazmo
( ) Phantasm
( ) Waterworld
Total so far: 49

(x) Kill Bill vol 1
(x) Kill Bill vol 2
(x) Mortal Kombat
( ) Wolf Creek
( ) Kingdom of Heaven
( ) the Hills Have Eyes
( ) I Spit on Your Grave aka the Day of the Woman
( ) The Last House on the Left
( ) Re-Animator
( ) Army of Darkness
Total so far: 52

(x) Star Wars Ep. I The Phantom Menace
(x) Star Wars Ep. II Attack of the Clones
(x) Star Wars Ep. III Revenge of the Sith
(x) Star Wars Ep. IV A New Hope
(x) Star Wars Ep. V The Empire Strikes Back
(x) Star Wars Ep. VI Return of the Jedi
( ) Ewoks Caravan Of Courage
( ) Ewoks The Battle For Endor
Total so far: 58

(x) The Matrix
(x) The Matrix Reloaded
(x) The Matrix Revolutions
(x) Animatrix
( ) Evil Dead
( ) Evil Dead 2
( ) Team America: World Police
( ) Red Dragon
( ) Silence of the Lambs
( ) Hannibal
Total so far: 62

Damn.

Kinda shows how little I frequent the cinemas, man.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #39]

Dec 24, 2006 - 09:37 AM
What?! Christmas Countdown? Since when was there such a thing?

Frankly speaking, I haven't really heard of any such thing as a Christmas Countdown, which is happening tonight, and to be more exact, in a few more hours here.

People here seem to have that strange weird desire to countdown to almost anything.

We have our independence day countdown, new year countdown, christmas countdown.

Kinda dilutes the fun associated with a countdown.

===

Anyway, everyone's out, pretty much except me.

My friends are pretty much out at countdown, or at clubs, or overseas.
Wonderful, literally.

Here I am, rotting at home. (I don't celebrate Christmas, btw.)

Currently Playing: Naval Blockade

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #38]

Dec 2, 2006 - 11:22 PM
Erm. Outdated d lar~. What lar u~ Lidat oso dunno~
Erm..

Yeah...

Why is that?

(Actually, I'm just too darn lazy to ask the mod to change it for me. Hahaha)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (10 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #37]

Nov 30, 2006 - 07:59 PM
I hate audit. T_T

I currently have 4 papers to sit for this semester,

T6 - (our bookkeeping subject)
T7 - (management accounting)
T8 - Audit (WTF. I hate this. all a pile of procedures and stuff)
T9 - Tax - M'sian variant (Well, tax)

Exam begins this Monday,

and can I say how dead I am? Audit alone is a bloody bore.

I mean. It's BORING. Seriously boring, dry, and pointless. It's the only subject I'm always close to FLUNKING~

Screwed.

Oh. Parents expectations. WORSE.
Lecturer's expectations, OMFG.

Pressure stinks.

Yep. I'm ranting.

T__T

Currently Playing: With my textbooks

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #36]

Nov 3, 2006 - 06:27 AM
I don't understand what she's saying... but darn, it sure sounds good.
^___^

Ha-ash.

Yes. That's the name.

Some singer from god knows where, just charmed me to no tomorrow because I just got her bloody song, from bloody nowhere, and what does that make me?

Wanting for more, of course. All the super-chicks know how to make a guy want more.

Yes. That is the way.

Wonderful.

I was looking for Ash, the band who sang Orpheus in Burnout.. but this came along, and I gave it a try.. and poof.

Yes, yes. I'm shallow and uneducated for loving a pop song. Thank you very much.

Currently Playing: Ha ash - me entrogo a ti

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #35]

Oct 6, 2006 - 05:05 AM
Top scores? Lolz.
Anyway,

I got a 99 marks for p3.

That makes me Joint Top Scorer with a fellow collegemate in the whole country of Malaysia.

Lolz.

Missed World by 1 mark. Haiz.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #34]

Oct 3, 2006 - 07:11 AM
Need help on Sydney, Aus.
1. What is there to do in Sydney and it's nearby territories? (we've never sat foot in Australia.. except my parents which went there for medical treatment)

2. What's fun?

3. What to eat? (Any special recommendations?)

4. Where to stay? (6 days)

5. How to apply for 'tourist driving license' or something to do that sort.

So far, the date is around middle of December, after I'm done with my ACCA exams, for this term.

(Keep in mind that it's a family, with my dad, my mom, my 2 bros, 1 of which is disabled, and we're a middle income family...)

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #33]

Oct 1, 2006 - 06:35 PM
prolly confused her.
she thinks i hate her.

so, i picked up the phone, called.

'hello, u're xxx rite?'

'ya'

'I love you. byebye'

call terminated.

^_^

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #32]

Sep 25, 2006 - 11:29 PM
Got involved in a car accident today. ^_^
Nothing major. Just about few fixes left and right, should be okay.

But what I gained from it, was worth far more.
My classmates showed no tinge of concern, except for a few.

Now I know who I should be nice and care for.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #31]

Sep 25, 2006 - 05:07 AM
I'll live.
Strange, how they seem to think that having assholes for a friend is going to help.

Today, I BLEW UP.

At all the asshats in class. (the rich brats and ignorant buffoons)

I'll thrive without their corrupting influence.

Now I just a friend that's not an asshat. (which is hard seeing how almost everyone is an asshat, and I'm not getting much luck)

So technically, I'm a social exile as of today onwards.

Nice.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #30]

Sep 21, 2006 - 09:20 AM
Hmm...
Haiz.

So disappointing. Who cares.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #29]

Sep 20, 2006 - 10:18 AM
Oh shut up already.
I wanna fucking scream at the fucking class. Fucking shut the fuck up already, don't waste my fucking time, and that of the lecturer.

Man.

Fucking retarded rich guys and gals.

God probably gave them wealth to compensate for their inherent stupidity and ignorance.

The hot chicks don't view it as important to study. They just need to fucking flirt around and land a rich guy,

Rich guy, prolly knows no matter how, he's future is damned secure, so it aint' his business.

Nice.

I wanna screw that brainless hot and rich chick, leave her rotting by the roadside.
I wanna pummel that annoying rich brat, and leave him half dead in the toilet.

But then, it'll go against my image of being an 'ubernerd'.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #28]

Sep 16, 2006 - 06:41 AM
I feel... stupid, yet content.
Well...

Reading makes me feel very stupid, because I find it hard to comprehend what they are trying to say, and yet I find it... satisfying.

(not studying, btw. screw studying)

Oh yeah, today is supposed to be PARENT TEACHER DAY. (my parents didn't come.)

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #27]

Sep 11, 2006 - 07:01 AM
David Tao (da us-educated taiwanese singer) = pwnage.

Me love David Tao's songs.

He's good. awesome, wonderful... (I sound like the Jay Chou groupies in my class...)

Need to get his album, but why'd Jay chou have to release an album too!

Warez talk:
(anyone knows where to get chinese albums?)

Currently Playing: David Tao - Beautiful

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #26]

Sep 10, 2006 - 10:30 AM
exams tomorrow, and I ain't studied a bit.
Yeah.

I'm dead. ^_^

Wonderful.

I'll probably get some nagging from the lecturers for this.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #25]

Sep 8, 2006 - 10:48 PM
Tax rules are so fun.

Yeah.

Heard me right.

I love learning 'bout tax.

It's seriously practical and relevant. I constantly feel that what I'm learning is actually useful, compared to audit, cost and accounting.

Tax = Fun.

Malaysian tax rates are ridiculously low, though, compared to first-world countries.

28% of the CI, after reliefs etc.

RM250000 net chargeable income needs to pay only RM54475 tax. (not exactly 28% because of the scaled rates that charge lower taxes for lower rungs of income)

(rm250000 is about USD$70000)

Hmm, paying USD16000 taxes for USD$70000 income, not bad.. but then, malaysian base salary is quite pitiful.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #24]

Sep 5, 2006 - 09:54 AM
Budgetary Problems
Anyway, life's pretty good, only that I've noticed I'm distancing myself away from certain groups I used to be very close with. I don't really know it's my fault or not, but it's like the feeling has changed, or perhaps it never changed, only I've just overthinked.

Social interactions are so complicated & confusing.

---

Aihz.

(I don't really remember the proper format for this, but then, I'm just too bored.)

Cashflow Statement for the month of September 2006
Monthly Income - - RM300

less: Expense,
Birthday etcetera = RM120.
Car Parking = RM 30
Food & Beverages = RM 200

(RM350)
________
Net inflow/(outflow) (Rm 50)

Wonderful. with 25 days to go, I've already spent 60% of the RM300.

Great.

----

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #23]

Aug 21, 2006 - 08:55 AM
Results Damnit.
Let's see what I got.

It's ain't much, but I hope it's something.

CAT
T3 - 99
T4 - 91
T5 - 83

Hahaha. pretty happy i passed all the shit

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #22]

Aug 19, 2006 - 09:01 AM
Kids...
Little kids...

Fun little devils they are. Too bad they are somewhat disabled...

Haiz.

Anyway, spent the day at the disabled kids center, and had loads of fun.

-----

It was obligatory/compulsory, this community service. We needed to do it to pass.

But when you start looking at these unfortunate little kids, you tend to start forgetting.

Playing with little kids was really fun, and I had 2 kids, probably around 7-9 tugging me asking me to carry them.

Frankly, I kept doing it until my hands was SOOOOOOO tired, that I just told them, 'tired lar...'

But now when I think back, it makes me smile a little. Tomorrow will be the Carnival.

Any KLites, if you happen to be around Taman Megah, do drop by.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #21]

Aug 12, 2006 - 10:07 AM
Nothing Like Coming Back Home To A Bowl Of Hot Soup
My mom is a wonderful cook.

Her soup makes my day.

One of the few things in life I really appreciate is soup. My mom's soup.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #20]

Aug 11, 2006 - 10:11 AM
This Feels Like Hostility
I just don't get it.

One moment we were close and chatting like close friends.
Another moment you just seem like a stranger, cold. Yet you talk so nicely to the rest.

That's it. I had enough of your manipulative and annoying behaviour. I don't like how you just ignore me.

Am I not a good friend?

Fine. If this is how you treat me despite all I've helped you, so be it.

No longer. Not even the slightest. I'll make sure I see that you fail, and I don't have to see your bloody face any more.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #19]

Aug 9, 2006 - 09:38 AM
Myer Briggs Type Inventory Test

I took one of the free online tests, and gave me INFP (more than once).

INFP = MAINLY GIRLS.
But I'm a guy.

So... Wtf.

Even weirder is the explanations for INFPs...

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #18]

Aug 5, 2006 - 06:24 AM
Challenging The Pros = DEATH

The Game: Need For Speed Most Wanted
The Map: Heritage Heights
Best Lap Time To Beat : 1 Minutes 17 Seconds (first lap)
Laps : 5
N20 : Disallowed

M3GTR and Porshe GT Disallowed.

------

My lap time? 1 minutes 29 seconds on the Lamborghini Murcielago.

DAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMNDAMN

That's like a 12 seconds per lap LEAD!

If 5 laps, he'd have 1 whole minute ahead of me.

DAMN.

Well. Turns out I suck real badly at the game I thought I was good at.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #17]

Aug 3, 2006 - 10:31 AM
What's with the goddamned Korean artist/band/actor craze!
Seriously.

They look girly, some of them... Actually, most of them. They look like tomboyish-girls. I can't even tell sometimes.

I prefer Brandon Routh. He looks like a guy. Or Johnny Depp (actually, Jack Sparrow)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #16]

Jul 31, 2006 - 08:42 AM
Help Me Break An Ice Queen~
Well.

There's this girl, and not to say she's mean or anything, it's just that she's very quiet.

It's pretty hard for me to find something to talk to her about, without making myself seem too obvious or too stupid .

So, frankly, what the heck do I talk to her about, other than the fact that I know she loves korean dramas. (which my knowledge is close to 0)

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #15]

Jul 28, 2006 - 10:12 AM
Er, what's this? Community service?
There I was, sitting down for Moral Studies. I thought, fine, probably going to have to do something simple and common like a report, or maybe a presentation

BUT........ no~

COMPULSORY COMMUNITY SERVICE!

Throw in having to team up with other accountants-in-training who, I might add, pretty much have no experience whatsoever in this field,

and a team leader (me), who has practically no desire to be in the leading position, and ZERO experience when it comes to organising such activities.

How wonderful.

Yes. Exactly. How wonderful. How brilliant the Education Ministry is.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #14]

Jul 26, 2006 - 07:18 AM
Ergh~ Damned Jealousy...
Ok, I hate being jealous.

But can't bloody avoid it, can I?

Damned biatch!

Why am I so goddamned jealous of all these petty things! ERGH!!!!!!

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #13]

Jul 25, 2006 - 08:22 AM
Why Only A Brother? I Was Hoping For More...
Hateful
Seeing how NOBODY from my real life knows of me in this site, I guess this is the perfect place for me to rant.

---

Why?

I was hoping to be more to you.
I was hoping for you to be more to me.

Hope.

Screw the damned hope, brother, I told myself.
Screw the damned wishful thinking.

Why oh why, damnit.
Why'd I have to overstep the line.
I didn't want to go there,
I wanted it to be merely a cordial relationship.

But darn, why'd I start to think TOO FUCKING MUCH.
Why did I start to hope?

All the while she's been dropping hints that I'm only a brother...

True that I've never told her I liked her, but being a girl, I bet she knows all too well.

Damn!

Currently Playing: S.F.A - Violin Of The Death

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #12]

Jul 16, 2006 - 10:16 AM
Revisting Total Annihilation...

Well, I was playing Total Annihilation today. (with BT + Core Contingency + some player made units, i think)

And there's something just darn enjoyable about watching 200 planes going into the AI's base, and blowing shit up, AND watching your own planes get skewered by their SAMs and rocket/missile towers.

Oh, and watch the fireworks. Missiles, bombs, lasers (damned lots of them), and the rubble, the debris, the shrapnel of planes blown up into bits in the sky, and the explosions everywhere.

Oh, and nukes flying everywhere like they aren't worth shit.

My goodness. I need to play this game more often. It's one hell of a stress relief.

Frankly, I didn't care about the graphics when there was so many goddarned lasers and missiles flying around, and jetfighters zooming in and out of ur screen.

Thank heavens they made this game so many years back. Playing it now, with 0 lag, is awesome. (speed +10 for extra thrill)

Looks like my free time in the future will be free no more.

Currently Playing: Total Annihilation

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #11]

Jul 10, 2006 - 06:34 AM
CATBC...
Anyway, got all my textbooks already.

So,
T6 - Preparing Financial Statements
T7 - Planning, Control and Performance Management
T8 - Audit (something related to that)
T9 - Taxation, Malaysian Variant

So. T6 = EASY

T7 Costing = So far, the AC, MC and ABC is easy... but I've only read the first few chapters.. Haven't got to the Variances yet (but then, we haven't got to ACCA's Paper 2.4 lvl yet.. this is more of a exposure course, although slightly more in depth compared to T4)

T8 AUDIT
Well, it's a very dry, boring subject, and requires quite alot of memory power. But, so far I can manage

T9 Taxation
Malaysia Variant
Hmm~ So far bearable. Nothing that makes me go. WTF and all, but then again, I haven't been to all the exemptions, reliefs and cuts and all that.

(but damn, really hard to remember all the rules...)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #10]

Jul 4, 2006 - 12:41 AM
6 day week? Are you nuts?!
Anyway... College begins, and tada~

6 day week. Monday till Saturday.

Just great... (although actually 1 week we only study for about. 27 hours)

Currently Playing: Atelier Iris Grand Fantasm

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #9]

Jun 29, 2006 - 10:42 AM
These Government people make me laugh my bloody head off
LOLz.

Customs proven the Jasin MP tried to ask the Customs to 'ignore' the fact that his timber business was exceeded or breaking certain laws. (Proven btw)

This Jasin MP then goes to accuse the custom that the customs are selling of confiscated goods etc, at extremely low prices to cronies.

I must say. Stupid politican/criminals... (Worse still, these 'criminals' are in charge of the country)

Oh ya.

Nazri, our 'useless but loud' minister, goes around asking the ex-Prime Minister to SHUT UP, with the use of rude language.

Some asshole he is. I want him voted out in the next elections.

------

UNFORTUNATELY.

The masses are DUMB. VERY DUMB, therefore these idiots are just gonna remain in power.

SIGH~~~~~~~

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #8]

Jun 27, 2006 - 08:29 AM
Hmm~ What am I to do?
College starting in exactly 6 days.

And I have to bloody DRIVE. I hate driving.

Currently Playing: S.F.A - The G Appears (Thx Kaleb G )

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #7]

Jun 25, 2006 - 11:51 PM
I feel like a kid again. ^_^
HAPPPPY

Suddenly, all that past thrills are coming back.
LOLZ.

Used to get bored after 30 minutes of playing games, and now I'm spend 3 hours on Granado Espada alone...

----

DISNEY CHANNEL-ASIA.

Watched.. Pirates Of The Carribean and High School Musical. (Yeah, pretty old shows, but then, I don't really care)

LOLZ. Seriously feel like a young little kid without a care in the world again. It's awesome. No love worries, no job insecurities...

Currently Playing: Zac Efron & Vanessa Anne Hudgens - Start Of Something New

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #6]

Jun 21, 2006 - 08:20 AM
Chinese Songs at karaoke, and some kiasuism

Alot of chinese songs are sooooooo emo.

So many of them are ballads, all the soppy kind.

And I can't believe I sang at least 10 of them at a Karoeke... LOLZ. I kinda hates it when you go with friends who don't like to sing. ERGH.

Next time must choose the correct group of buggers to go.

---

Oh ya. I went to a karaoke last week, can't wait to go there again. LOLX.

(darn, I hate their bloody pricing man. There's a 37 bucks difference between 11.00am-2.00pm and 6.00pm-12pm)

I always go morning, who cares, I'm a college student, can only afford non-peak hour shits.

-

Kiasu! Why u so kiasu one!

Hokkien people probably know what it means.

Currently Playing: Jay Chou - Dong Feng Po.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #5]

Jun 20, 2006 - 05:59 AM
Exams over, and it's the holidays. How come I feel so bored?

Exams over. Supposed to be a bloody relief.
It's holidays, time go out and play until the sky falls down.

So.. How come I can't wait for college to start again?

Bah. Strange, indeed.

I never missed my schooling days before, other than the idling around chatting with friends part.

Anyway. Let me teach you a Malay word. 'Lepak' It means loitering around and just hanging out doing nothing.

Back with me.

I CAN'T believe I'm missing College, so I sat down and thought about it.

1. Must be the gals. I've been teasing them so much that it's a natural habit, and lurking at home means no gal-teasin'

2. Too much relaxation = BAD

3. Nothing to worry about = BAD. I'd like to have something to bug me at the back of my head. (Nothing major...)

----

Oh yeah, about time to pay the tuition fees for the semester too.

About RM3600 for the next 6 months, NOT inclusive of exam fees.

RM3600 is about USD1000

Pretty darn cheap, huh? I heard tuition fees in Europe/US can run up to few hundred grands. Abuthen, I'm taking an accountancy course, ain't no heavy Medical or some other bloody costly field of study.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #4]

Jun 10, 2006 - 07:06 AM
Footballomania

malaysia is preparing to sink into da world cup fever!

Lolz. too bad i'm not much of a footie. Besides, i'm not that hardcore that I'd stay awake in the middle of the night to watch the games LIVE...

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #3]

Jun 4, 2006 - 11:47 PM
ACCA and the o2jam thing......... Accountant-in-training's rant...
hungry.
www.o2jam.com.my

it's free to play, although some songs cost money.. but there's enough songs to last a while.

----------

ACCA exams.

paper 3. T3 - maintaining financial records
paper 4. T4 - accounting for costs
paper 5, T5 - Managing People and systems.

Paper 3 and paper 4 are quite easy, it's just paper 5 is troubling me..

HAHA.

Abuthen, it's only CAT lvl. Not the actual ACCA level.

I wonder how'd I'd last when papers 2.1 - 2.4 comes around, or the Core papers in 2008...

LOLZ. A future accountant/auditor here. (What a pitiful job)

Currently Playing: O2jam?

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #2]

Jun 4, 2006 - 08:20 AM
o2jam... and exams

o2jam = a DDR style game, only using keyboards.

well, playing it like shit nowadays. it's the study break anyhow.

Still a bloody noob.

Noob + Nooby Dell Quietkey Keyboard = Super Noob.

I need a better one.

----

Despite my exam being on Wednesday, the ACCA CAT exams, I'm still playing games.

Sigh~

Who cares.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #1]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Thanatos's Journal