Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
ExoXile's Journal

Journal Banner
|Quod Non Me Interficit Me Confirmat|

ExoXile's Journal Statistics
View ExoXile's profile
Entries 10 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 2716
Replies ExoXile has made 35 comments [view stats]
Comments 31 comments (3.1 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 8 props given to ExoXile [who be proppin?]
Buddies 0 buddies
Relation You are not ExoXile's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Oct 20, 2009 - 06:07 AM
Turned 20 pretty much exactly 11 hours ago:
Pretty amused
And being a Swede that means I can start going to the liquor store now, which I did!

And this is what I got:

Haven't tasted any of it yet, but I've tried Tullamore and Newcastle several times before, it was a tie between Jack D and Tullamore but Tullamore had changed their bottle design and I thought it was awesome, so it won.

I'll let you know what I thought about the Leffe once I try it Krel, thanks for the tip.(was really hard to decide what to buy )

Just wanted to share.

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 2 - Torvus Bog

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 sayings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #10]

May 28, 2009 - 01:40 PM
So, I caught meself a fish:
So a couple of days ago I went to me dad's and we grabbed a couple of beers and got out on the river.
After a few smaller catches we decided to use them as bait for some pike instead, and this is the outcome:

[Backstory; Since I caught it on a fishing pole it was a real struggle, you are not supposed to fish 3½kg pike with such equipment, especially not one who lives at the stream.
At any rate, I struggled with him back and forth for about 10~15, whereas my pole's tip broke.
Luckily I saw it coming and yelled for me dad to grab on to it, and finally we got what you see above. ]

Now he's salted and smoked, good tasting bugger.

Currently Playing: CT Remix - Confronting the Mystic

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [5] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (10 sayings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #9]

May 3, 2009 - 07:23 AM
Valborg and tenting in the woods
So basically it was Valborg (Walpurgis Night) 3 days ago, and we had pretty medium-sized bonfire.
I slept by this li'l cute:

Needless to say I got pretty drunk, had about 5 beers, half a 350ml Tullamore Dew and a few shots of Jäger.
Good times, although it was only me, my dad, and a friend of ours there...
Kinda felt the need for more people.

And my 2nd adventure was yesterday; Got my friend on the phone around 5pm and I told'im we're going out camping, and so we did.
We traversed the thickets of a forest close by, and about 4km~ in it was beginning to darken so we had to stop and set up the tent.

We got done in just the right time, and as soon as we were we had to run around like fools to get a campfire going, which took a little while.
But verily, we got the li'l bastard up in the end(even though the twigs and smaller branches we used burned up too fast so we had to feed it every 15mins or so.):

(Gotta love the everyman's right law, set up yer tent in any forest and start a campfire.)

W had some marshmallows, hotdogs and a bear each with us, and I say again - Good times.

Currently Playing: Brinstar Depths[SSBB]

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 sayings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #8]

Apr 17, 2009 - 06:40 AM
Wood choppin', fishing and installing the new kitchen.
Been a while since the last entry.
Anyway, this is what was going on yesterday:

I went to my dad's place to help him set up the new(it's actually quite old, although unused.).
This is what it looked like after a few hours:
|

Then later on when we started realising working on the kitchen all day was somewhat monotonous we went on with wood choppin' instead:
|Machine of death. | |Some scenery |The house(seen from the river.).
When that got boring, we went fishing instead!:
Fish trap, much needed |Still spring, and some icebits still exist, here and there. |
| | |

Sorry for the obnoxiously large pictures, I thought I made them smaller.
I'll fix it later.

Well, that's yesterday.
Good day, fresh air and spruce petting.

Also, I cut my hair:

Currently Playing: Nuffin atm. :(

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 sayings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #7]

Mar 21, 2009 - 12:26 AM
fffff
fffff

Hungover, but yesterday was nice.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 sayings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #6]

Mar 19, 2009 - 08:43 AM
I am torn
It has always been blatantly clear to me that a cat should be outside as much as they can.
Frankly I've always thought refusing a cat to go outside when it can is just plain dumb.

But as of late, I've become paranoid of sicknesses and other wild animals, such as fox's lynx's and other dangers things. ;_;

And it is painfully obvious that I'm just being selfish, I mean, the cat's basically become my best friend after 4 years of enclosure in my and previous apartments.

And I know the shit I worry about is basically non-existent dangers, sicknesses, yeah, sure it's there but everyone needs some sickness to build up resistance.
As for wild animals, my cat weighs friggin' 7kilos(15,4~lbs), a fox would be a snack for him.
And lynx's don't come near human settlements.
So it's all baseless fears.

I attachment to him has become to great.

So anyway, this summer I'm letting him out at my dad's place(again it's not the first time, this stupidity has come to me recently.) for 2-3months, depending on how long I will be staying myself.

Just thought I would share.

Massä in all his glory.

Any other silly cat owners that can relate?

Currently Playing: Zelda OoT Party in the Shop OC Remix

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 sayings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #5]

Mar 16, 2009 - 02:11 PM
chokladboll
I guess I'll do this for anyone who wants to try it out.

chokladboll:
  • 8 dL (3 1/4 cups) oats(instant Oats)
  • 3 dL (1 1/4 cups) sugar
  • 6 Tbsp (90 mL) cocoa
  • 1 Tbsp (15 mL) vanilla sugar: powdered sugar+vanilla essence (or 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla extract, added with the coffee)
  • 150 g (2/3 cup) butter or margarine
  • 6 Tbsp (90 mL) cold coffee
  • flaked coconut or pearl sugar
---
  1. Mix oats (Instant Oats will give a better texture and flavor and is recommended), sugar, vanilla sugar, and cocoa in a large bowl.
  2. Using your hands or a potato masher, incorporate the butter into the dry ingredients until the dough has an even consistency.
  3. Add the coffee and mix until incorporated.
  4. Fill a small bowl with flaked coconut or pearl sugar.
  5. With your hands, roll the dough into 3 cm (1 inch) diameter balls.
  6. Roll each ball in the coconut or pearl sugar and place on a tray.
  7. Chill chocolate balls for at least one hour before serving.

Copied the recipe from here.
But it's virtually the same everywhere.

I think I'm going to skip the vanilla next time, as I like it more without.

Tell me what you think if you try it out, I'm curious as of what you'll think of it.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 sayings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #4]

Mar 15, 2009 - 03:31 PM
Food
Awwright
Hey guise.
Well, basically the harsh Swedish winter has rendered me unable to climb roofs and create wonderful chimneys with my father, thus it has left me rather short of cash.

I ran out of money yesterday, so I thought all was lost.
But I'm really lucky my grandparents are such nice people, got me two full(big) paper bags of food, going to repay the debt, someday.
Owe them several times over.

Still, this was about today's meal!
A Swedish speciality and my first time making it on my own:

It's hardening up in the fridge now, but I can't wait to bite in on them.

Currently Playing: The hidden(or so they say) Windows Welcome song

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 sayings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #3]

Mar 5, 2009 - 04:55 PM
International
I felt like being international today:

I have not touched or looked upon oreos and budweiser since my last visit to the US, it shall be fun times tasting them again.
The tube is herring paste, and beats the rest by a long shot.

Currently Playing: Dj Satomi - Waves

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #2]

Mar 4, 2009 - 08:25 AM
Habitat
So to get this started I though I would go on and post my apartment, seeing as I have only been living here for 11 months and I see it as fairly interesting to post pictures of it still.

And well, it's a somewhat good way of starting a journal I guess; habitat!

starting with my humble kitchen:

facing east in my kitchen will result this:

west northwest(from stove) wonderstation(Gave up N|W|E|S since I confused myself.) zoom

Living room:

Different directions in said living room:

My mobile's camera really sucks sometimes, I'm sorry about that.
But aye! that's me humble abode, there's also a bathroom, which has really bad lightning and I don't think it's of much interest anyway.

Well, that would be it, bonus points for anyone spotting a living creature.

(I hope there isn't a real limit on images used in the Journals, if there is and I exceeded such I am terribly sorry.)

Currently Playing: Jurassic Park Before Time OC ReMix

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 sayings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #1]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
ExoXile's Journal