Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
kat's Journal

kat's Journal Statistics
View kat's profile
Entries 39 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 1 entries are private (2.56% of total)
Views 10274
Replies kat has made 75 comments [view stats]
Comments 164 comments (4.21 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 4 props given to kat [who be proppin?]
Buddies 1 buddies
Relation You are not kat's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
May 27, 2008 - 06:42 PM
INDYYYY: The Review
"I hope they're not going where I think they're going."

"............."

"Damn you George Lucas."

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #38]

Dec 7, 2007 - 01:19 AM
MUSIC REQUEST DUN DUN DUN
Does anyone have the original C&C Music Factory - Gonna Make You Sweat (EVERYBODY DANCE NOW) mp3. Uploaded? Posted in my comments? Because that'd be great.

No remix crap. No mashups. Just the DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN EVERYBODY DANCE NOW DA DA DA DA DA and so on version.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #37]

Oct 31, 2007 - 12:47 AM
Hot off the press

The earthquake knocked items off the shelves at a San Jose grocery store.

I can just imagine a random AP journalist going to her neighborhood Safeway, knocking down random Dove bottles and positioning them carefully on the floor to get her scoop of the week.

Fake FEMA press conference this is not.

the earthquake was negligible compared to what the fault lines are capable of

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #36]

Oct 30, 2007 - 02:30 AM
Airport Security
I love GFF drama.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (9 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #35]

Jul 18, 2007 - 11:35 PM
Crafty Monkeys
For the past month I've been feverously knitting things to the point where my fingers started curling up and going into shock

Monkey and Bear for my friend and her boyfriend.

A kitty with my dog, and my messy, pissy yellow fluorescent apartment.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #34]

May 29, 2007 - 03:27 AM
GFF Is Taking Over the Internet
I've been obsessed with The Fountain score since I saw the movie last year and since I've been picking up the piano again lately (summer boredom), I thought it would be fun to play a couple of tracks.

Looking for "Together We Will Live Forever" sheet music, I found Captnflav's transcription on some random sheet music site.

I guess it never occured to me to look here first :|

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #33]

Dec 9, 2006 - 10:20 PM
Where Things Are Just NOT Working Out
I've felt that ever since I moved to San Francisco, my life has just turned for the worse. It's just a bunch of little things; school dynamics suck, I broke my hand, got into a car accident, had things stolen, moved unknowingly into the middle of our city's crack belt and now, am getting evicted due to a idiotic divorce case involving the house I've living in. Two months after I moved and had over $1500 worth of handbags stolen in the process.

All in all, I'm healthy, and that's what really matters in the end, I didn't get my head severed in the accident and at least the thief take anything of sentimental value but I wish with all the hard work I put into what I'm doing and the way I live my life, I just want things to work out. I just don't want all these problems to keep cropping up and fucking with my life and attitude. It's almost as if I can't stand it anymore, this time I wanted to pack everything up in a uhaul and go home.

Tough it out for another year and half I suppose.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #32]

Oct 24, 2006 - 02:48 AM
Fight The Power. And Perversion.
I've been meaning to register to vote all month, but gave up hope knowing today was the last day to. What do you know, coming out of the library at 9AM (when I'm never up that early, much less at the library doing work), there was a booth set up for voters registration. Despite my new too small shoes pinching the blood circulation from my feet, I paused to fill a form out and was rewarded with a ticket stub and a handshake from a guy with a combover.

I just went online to read up on what I'll be voting for come November 7. Holy shit, I have to research all of this crap?

What have I done.

Oh yeah, and my high school sophomore English honors teacher was just arrested for sex crimes against a student. Notably, 24 counts of oral copulation, sodomy with a person under 18, penetration by a foreign object, and unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor.

Prop 83. YES.

Currently Playing: Rooney INMAHHEAD

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #31]

Oct 5, 2006 - 02:42 AM
I Have Mice
in my new apartment.

fucking rodents. and fucking landlord for not wanting to do anything about it.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #30]

Sep 27, 2006 - 05:30 PM
Salvation Army Stories
Today I donated 3 giant bags of clothes. When I was driving away, I had this insane urge to go back and grab my stuff off the truck.

God speed, hungry hungry hippo t-shirt

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #29]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
kat's Journal