Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
The unmovable stubborn's Journal

Journal Banner
"Checking out new object."

The unmovable stubborn's Journal Statistics
View The unmovable stubborn's profile
Entries 237 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 137610
Replies The unmovable stubborn has made 2380 comments [view stats]
Comments 2796 comments (11.8 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 1637 props given to The unmovable stubborn [who be proppin?]
Buddies 39 buddies
Relation You are not The unmovable stubborn's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Jun 17, 2012 - 02:38 AM
Thing I left behind in Scarborough
Response to: Things I left behind in Scarborough by Shorty

BLEHONK

(if anyone saved BLEHONK kindly scan it at the first opportunity)

Die, monster! You don't belong in this carpool lane!

It was not by my hand that I am once again given metal. I was called here by humans who wish to outfit me with sweet rims.

Rims!?! You steal men's fuel and make them your slaves!

Perhaps the same could be said of all transportation...

Your words are as empty as your passenger seats! Mankind ill needs a ride such as you!

What is a man?! A miserable little pile of pink slips! But enough talk... Have at you!

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [10] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 embraces)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #217]

Jun 4, 2012 - 09:58 AM
Hurray!
EDIT: Hey, um, I've been trying to work on part 2 of this but the thing is in order to get Sims 3 downloaded in time I basically had to go for a shitty old unpatched, unexpanded version and that worked fine for my first session but now I can't play for more than five minutes without a crash to desktop.

So, um

Right away, Sheep is dissatisfied. This place has no diamonds. None whatsoever.

"Damn it, I'm so hungry. Hungry for diamonds."

Meanwhile, Temari is baffled by the essential nature of these decorative flamingos. They walk, but have no feet. How can this be?

Seeing this display of confusion, Q momentarily harbors dark ambitions of stuffing Temari in a trash can.

Omagnus is feeling pretty sassy as his elbow of steel smashes through a door. Elbow Clan ain't nothin' to fuck with.

"You thought to entrap me, to set me amongst the garbage? You fool. I am The Maestro."

"Now fetch me my bottle."

Meanwhile, Sousuke listens in as Omagnus and Hito discuss the theatre, and Wvlf shares with Sheep his great enthusiasm for green squares.

He finds the conversation so dull that he passes out on the spot.

"Surrender, Maestro", Rychord threatens, "or I'll be forced to shoot my own eyes." He has a hostage. She can only surrender.

They just watch him for a while. He just looks so innocent, laying there.

But soon Omagnus demands his own audience with the Maestro. You got Elbow'd, son.

Rychord is baffled by how easily the elbow has knocked him aside. Omagnus fears Rychord may have discovered the Ninja Secret.

Hito and Sheep discuss their hobbies.

Once Omagnus is away, Rychord reasserts his authority. Omagnus must be wiped out.

"Very well. I will send him to the moon."

Embittered by his own rattling encounter with the Maestro, Q meets with Wvlf to plan revenge. But Sheep is clearly listening in. To maintain secrecy, they speak to each purely in musical notes.

"But if we trap her on a shooting star, won't Saturn interfere with the trajectory?"

"No. I will just shove Saturn out of the way, like so."

Meanwhile, the Maestro spends hours admiring herself in the mirror.

Sheep's voracious appetite grows. He proposes serving Omagnus up for dinner.

Sousuke and Omagnus discover a terrible omen.

"The lord of the flies! Repent while you can!"

Sousuke isn't afraid, though. Hell, he's mad. Just looking at the gnome is getting him steamed.

The Maestro has overhead the secret music Saturn plan. She knows all.

Wvlf sings like a canary.

"No escape. No escape. No escape. No escape."

"I understand why you're upset. But would you forgive me if I was a shrubbery?"

Sheep's sinister ambitions grow ever more diabolical.

Oddly, Hito is just mildly startled by the Atomic Shout, rather than dissolving into his component particles. Curiouser and curiouser.

"Would you forgive me I bought you a house, and then poured glitter all over that house?"

"I wish I were a dragon", Rychord grouses. "Then I could burn them."

"Burn them all."

An easel appears. Perhaps gnomish sorcery. Perhaps not.

Hito goes to get his own look at this gnome that's got people so excited. He's not impressed.

The very sight of the easel throws Sousuke into dance fever.

"We are civilized people", Q insists. "We cannot eat Omagnus until we have found the tableware."

Unable to win the Maestro's forgiveness, Wvlf begins painting a dismal scene.

Hito spreads a strange rumor about a pair of disembodied heads.

Temari responds by threatening to destroy him. That's her answer to everything.

Not even casting Magic Missile from his spellbook can save Hito now.

"I would forgive you if you were a yeti, terrible and monstrous." Wvlf considers the proposal quite seriously.

Q examines the gnome. It could do with a good scrubbing.

The sun sets as Temari explains the process behind the yeti transformation. First, one must immerse one's head in a huge butter cube.

Wvlf will only make the attempt in the presence of a trained physician.

Omagnus worries. Is the power of his elbows waning? Hito hadn't been remotely intimidated.

"Wanna scrub that gnome. Wanna scrub it good."

Cheap, unpleasant beds manifest on the lawn as the night deepens.

"Now that I look at it again, it really could use a scrubbing."

Rychord begins to prepare some macaroni and cheese, under the unfortunate and baffling misapprehension that he is preparing sushi.

Looking at the gnome again, Omagnus has a wonderful idea.

He will fire the gnome into space. Then they will all be free.

Sousuke is so hungry that he gazes into the mirror and considers eating himself.

But this cheap mattress would be far more delicious.

But he is distraught. "Why is it dark now? What happened to the sun? Will it be dark forever?"

As Rychord continues his sushi preparation, the inevitable happens.

"Good luck with all that, suckers."

The rest of the household gathers round to point at the fire and scream uselessly. Wvlf is perhaps a bit more amped than is appropriate.

How does this fuckin' thing even work?

Luckily, firefighters arrive before everyone is burned to a crisp. Wvlf stands too close to the beckoning flames and gets a faceful of delicious CO2.

Infuriated by their incompetence, the firefighter indulges in a primal scream.

All proceeds according to plan. Soon, the diamonds will be his. Soon.

Wvlf stays up preparing a lonely salad as everyone else retires to bed on the lawn. Behind him, the oven undergoes a sinister metamorphosis.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [18] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (13 embraces)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #216]

Jun 2, 2012 - 11:01 AM
I promise nothing, but:
Eight volunteers (excluding last year's volunteers), please. ?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (20 embraces)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #215]

Jan 4, 2012 - 07:51 PM
So hypothetically (D&D etc. stuff)
I dropped the play-by-post game a couple months ago, partly because it didn't gel with my schedule very well at all. However, my schedule is a little more open now (and should stay that way until autumn, at least) and, well, awesome games that I kind of want to try continue to exist.

We all had a lot of fun with the PbP games but I think the incredibly slow play that's involved there burned people out. That said, would anyone (not to commit to anything just yet) be interested in a Skype/Maptools (virtual tabletop) games night, say, on Tuesday/Wednesday nights? I know this is kind of a strange window but my weekends are going to be kind of busy for at least the next month. This isn't necessarily for D&D, but also stuff like Space Hulk, Blood Bowl, MTG and other weird-ass board/party games and maybe the occasional one-shot of one weird RPG or another (Dogs In The Vineyard looks fun but I don't think I'd want to play it longterm, for example).

Now, I know some people might have had the patience for PBP but aren't able to free up a few hours a week and that's cool but maybe there are some people in the reverse situation? Worth a shot, figured I'd ask you guys first because I miss our dwarfy good times~

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (9 embraces)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #214]

Oct 13, 2011 - 05:32 PM
We're starting off on the wrong foot, Mr. Survey Taker

Guys is this thing a Bladestar or what

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [22] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 embraces)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #213]

May 19, 2011 - 04:29 AM
Day 3
Zerg stumbles out of his tent at 2 AM to clean the toilets, which — okay the toilets are looking kind of rough I'll give you a pass on this one.

Loudly complaining of his own mysterious odors, Rasputin partakes of a martini he found abandoned on the floor.

Shin cheerfully abandons the pretense of being leashed by the laws of physics.

Unable to win Lurker's love, he resorts to the next best thing — chasing her around and telling her how smelly she is.

To hammer in the point, he undresses again for a romantic breakfast with a laptop he found on the beach.

Using the restroom to change hadn't been such a hot idea. He saw things there. Things he couldn't unsee.

Skills attempts to discuss the Baseball Situation with Lurker, but she completely ignores him in favor of America's Wildest Police Chases. He stares at her forehead for an hour or so.

Gech attempts to enjoy the trampoline, only to find that he has no spring in his step. The trampoline sags, refusing to bounce him.

"Something in here smells like an old pair of shoes. Oh, hi Lurker."

Gech's aquarium is coming along nicely, with three more Sea Slimes, a tiny jellyfish, and — somehow — a goldfish.

Skills demands Deni's assistance in catching an evil ghost. Deni declines. Ghosts are spooky.

Gech encounters some kind of soggy lump beast by the washing machine. It's probably just a pile of damp laundry, but he attacks with a broom anyway. Can't be too careful.

Zerg happens on the battle, oddly drenched and furious that Gech has tampered with his experiment.

The trampoline rejects Skills as well, though he attempts to intimidate it with the Yeti's Abominable Curse.

Neo Baseball Ultra has achieved a kind of rudimentary sentience, moving from place to place when unobserved.

Donning a rubber floatation device for safety, Zerg gingerly enters the hot tub.

Lurker joins him, but not before suffering some kind of o̵̡̩̠̞̞̬̭̣͍̐͗̓ͪ͗ͨ̂̋͑͂ͦ̕ẖ̶̮̰̪ͬͬͫ̌͢ͅ ̴̢̢̨̝̲̜̣̻̪͎͈̱ͧ̓͗͒ͫ̓ͦ͊͗̂̍̆ͬ̄̆ͪͮ͆̚n͒̍̊͛̉ͩ̊ͤ͋̊́̑͛ͯͧͣͥ ̵̴̴͙̘̩̦̼̖̫̚͝ͅȏ̧͎̞̗̈́͂ͬ̾ͯͣ͋͜͡ͅ ̸̵̱͙͕͚̘̙͆͗̓̂̆͑̿͆ͨ͆͗ͪ̌̇̄͞ͅw̷̴̵̟̖̦̱ͩͮ̂ͥ̇̈́̍̏͟hͬͩ́̔͌ͥͦ ̇̊̌ͧ̆̓̃ͪ̌ͭ̏̚҉҉̴̛̳͚̞̩͖͟ͅaͯ̄͒̊̿̅ͥ̂͂̇̃͗̏̀ͪ҉͍̞̹̰̮͓́͘͜͞ ̝̪͎̻̖ͅt̸̨̞̪͎̝̖̳̖͈̤̥̲͔͔͆͗ͨ̓ͪͣ̂̈́͜ ̈́͒͊͗̄̈́̂͋ͮ̈́̎̄̿̐̂̉͛̓̀͟͏̼̩͙̟̠̻̙̙iͣ̂͗͛̏͂̿ͭ̂ͥͮ͊͘͏̯̙̳͓͈͢ ̣̟͖s͋̾̀̐͌̕҉͕͔̦̙̥̟͔̙͖̫͘̕ ͨ̂̿̉̂̇̾̆̑̔̋̐̎ͬ͊̀͠͏͙͍̜͙̖͎h̵̨͖͎̖ͧ̆ͪͥ̂ͤͩ̄ͣ̅͊̏͒̔ͦ́̅́͝a ̶̧̖̪̬̳̞̜͙̣̳̬̯͎̰̗̮̌̎̏ͤ̐̓̇ͯ́͝͡ͅp̵͍̲̼̭̤̥͔͇͈̋̒̆̔̅͌̋̐ͨ͝ ͈͍̙̭͖p̨̪̥̜̤͗̈ͫͬͥ̏̈é̙͍͓̜̖̘͖̬̞͕͚̉̆ͧ͂̅͌́ͨ̇̾̍ͨͥ̉͛̀̕͝ͅ ͎̘̜̺̝n̷̷̨̪̲̣̮̜͔̼͈̬̗̖͓̱͚̫͔̎͌ͣͥ͐̈͡͞i̵̽ͭͣͥͮ́̃̂̽ͫ͝҉̶̙̠ ̥̟̱̦̳͖̖̫n̵̵̬̻͚̫̰̳̫͇̩̓ͣ͌͌ͨ̈́͛̅̇͂̽̒ͯͥ̓ͪ̆̂̀̀͟gͥ̾̌̅́̈̄̐ ̖͉̣̖ͣ̚͢͟͡͞ ̲̜͓̬͔̽ͪ̎ͭ́̅̓̽̀̾̏̂͗ͬͥ͟͝t̶̷̡̡̫̳̹̥̥͚̹̯͚͖̯̤͇̬̦̗ͧͦͧͤ͞u͐ ̡̱̲͖̫̘̱͈̦̣̠̌͗͐͆͆ͪ̋͐͐̏ͪͪ̀ͪͩͥ̓͊́͠ṙ̪̙̙͕̪̙̗̥̘͎ͬ͒̔͆́͘͜ ̬̘̻̳͖̣̱͔n̴̺͈̲̠͖̹̗̙̲͛̌͑͒̎ͤ̈̎̈͑́̌́̚̚ ̷̖͇͍̩̹̣̯̬͇̹̙̳̼͎͗ͩ̑ͧi̶̴̡̖̺͈ͯ̽ͭ͟t̴̼̯̋̊͐̾̓̏̓̓͗̃͆̿̇̓̚͜ ̳̝̪̦̺̱͔̱͓̘͈̦ ̡̛͙̱̫̥̦̝̪̣̟͉̦͕͍̼̈̾́ͤ̈ͧ͆͌͑̇̇̎͑̊̚̕ǒ͐̍͋̐̾̍҉̶̡͉̭̩͎̥̪͙ ̳͚̥͇ḟ̸̜̖̹̙͈͈̰̗͇̭͙̬͈̀ͬ͋̈̓̎͒͆ͩͧͣ͌͆̌͊̽͡f̋̑̌ͤ̾ͦ҉̦̪̩̥͠ ͔̞̝̹

Rasputin surreptitiously gives the dryer a good kicking. Most likely the laundry monster had been subdued, but you can't be too careful.

Then he spends about 15 minutes ecstatically whiffing the fresh laundry.

"I'll look into your trampoline problem after I take this call. My phone is made of diamonds. Just so you know."

"HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Rasputin joins Zerg and Lurker in the hot tub, where they all take turns being fucking amazed by each other's feet.

Deni seizes Gech in a manly hug.

Gech is having none of it, and the embrace swiftly turns into a brawl. Gech tries to think of a way to escape, while Deni just hangs on desperately. His hugs will not be denied.

In the end, the struggle is pointless. Gech is thoroughly hugged. He will be sore for days.

Garr demands the household buy a dartboard, so he can demonstrate his excellent dart skills. Very well.

"This baseball-stealing umbrella is cruel and tyrannous, like a dragon."

Shin impulsively decides to get himself a tattoo, climbing into the Ink-O-Matic 5000.

It is a decision he will later regret.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [25] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (9 embraces)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #211]

May 13, 2011 - 06:42 PM
Day 2
That giant 5-story mansion is murder on my computer! Let's live on the beach now. Yes! Hurray!

The change of scenery affects Shin's daily routine not one bit.

Despite the relatively humble setting he's been moved to, Garr is psyched to discover the bathroom still has a door.

But is it art? Experts are divided on the issue.

Determined to win Lurker's affections, Shin tries taking things a little slower. Perhaps some sweet words would soften the lady's heart. Cornering her next to the most romantic of sinks, he lays on the charm.

"Woman, make me some dinner."

"Who stole my baseball? Was it you, umbrella? Don't lie."

Rebuffed again, Shin has only one solace for his heartbreak. He spends nearly all day just bein' hella nude in the pool. While he's in the pool, he thinks only of the pool. Nothing else. Pool never rejects him.

Skills has lost baseball for good this time. But he can build a new baseball. Stronger. Better. Rounder.

Nobody said it would be easy.

An interloper draws near. Eager to steal the secrets of Neo Baseball Ultra, no doubt. He would bear watching.

Shin leaves the pool at last, only to find someone has swiped his clothes. He spends the rest of the night wandering around in a towel, ruminating on how damp he is.

Gechmir wanders down to the ocean and catches a tiny anchovy. He names it "Jarred". He also catches three more anchovies, and something called a "sea slime". He doesn't give the sea slime a name. What a dick.

Deni spends much of the evening practicing his "Mixology" skill. I am skeptical, but he has 4 ranks in the skill before he stops.

Discovering some guitars, Zerg idly plucks away for a while before inviting Lurker in on a "jam session".

Rasputin discovers something amazing.

Soon the jam session has expanded to include over half the house in an explosion of awful racket.

The band finally breaks up when Deni serves up his signature Burned On Three Sides Macaroni Surprise. The group decamps to the tables outdoors to eat — except Skills, who eats alone by his workbench. At no point can the prototype be left unattended.

Vaguely satiated by the scorched noodlemess, the group retires to their separate tents.

Shin remains behind. He has... unfinished business in the workshop.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [24] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 embraces)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #210]

May 8, 2011 - 08:53 AM
Day 1
As ever, I reject any responsibility for the behavior of the Sims. The actions and behaviors of the Sims are not to be construed as reflections of the real people they represent. I just turn on the AI and watch it go. If your Sim does something weird it's not my fault.

And christ, do they ever.

The group arrives in good spirits. Shin is already enthused about all the new and exotic American furnishings he may encounter.

Indeed, the mere sight of a mundane lamppost reduces him to manly tears.

"If I find Denicalis", Garr muses, "it's curtains for him." Deni attempts to hide behind some lovely sunflowers.

But the sunflowers betray him.

Skills takes a moment to try out the drums, only to be startled when Rasputin enters the room. No one may observe him during Special Drum Time! No one! Ever. Time to hide.

Shin observes an empty fish tank with some dismay. He was feeling... peckish.

TRAMAMPOLINE! TRABAPOLINE!

"Gech. Gech! Check out my moose impression."

"Look how precisely mooselike I am. Or, if you prefer, elklike."

"THERE IS NO REST IN MOOSE TERRITORY!"

Rasputin waits patiently. The drummer would return. He would have to. And then — ! Ah yes, and then. Rasputin waits.

But Skills has already forgotten the drums, he's enjoying a delicious buffet of flowers.

"This house is okay", Deni opines; "but it would be better if it sparkled in the sun like a beautiful jewel. Or, if you prefer, like an elk."

"It would sparkle if we drenched it completely in soda", Zerg offers, and Deni approves this plan. The ends justify the means.

Shin stares out the window in horror as Operation Sparkle Motion goes into effect. He might have tried to stop them if he weren't already on his fifth drink of the morning.

"Listen, your 'legendary drummer' is never coming back. Come with me, and I will make you the finest player Karate Soccer has ever seen."

This was not Karate Soccer. No matter. Confronting the drummer could wait another day. What was one more day compared to decades of anguish?

Shin and his 8th drink of the morning retire to the hot tub.

But he can't relax. There are surely ladies in this town. Ladies he hasn't put the moves on.

Emboldened by about a liter of gin, Shin charges back into the house and smashes his face into a deeply uncomfortable Lurker. Deni lightens an awkward moment with song.

"SKYROCKETS IN FLIGHT —"

Lurker rushes to a sink to wash the English out of her mouth.

Shin returns to the hot tub, congratulating himself on a job well done.

"Alas, poor Baseball. I knew him, Gechmir, A fellow of infinite roundness, of most excellent — this isn't a soccer ball, you dick."

Meanwhile, Garr sniffs his pits in IMMERSIVE 3D

Rasputin somehow attains innate knowledge of a "Neighborhood Grill-Off" — happening at that very moment! Shouting a warning to the rest of the group, he leaps aboard his bike.

His bike is extremely uncomfortable.

The rest call for a taxi; Lurker and Shin make a point of absolutely refusing to look at each other.

But they get stuffed in the trunk together anyway.

They arrive to find him practicing his Angry Chess. It's like regular chess except you scowl the whole time. So, exactly like regular chess.

Garr discovers an unattended picnic basket! It was empty, yes, but someone had also left some watermelon.

"Only the force of law prevents me from crushing you underfoot, Gechmir."

Alas, the watermelon belongs to local Cornelia Goth, who regales him with endless tales of woe and mascara and also ravens.

Deni eventually arrives to drive her away, threatening to crush her underfoot as well. The conversation soon turns to the nature of the world.

Lurker gets a little too meta for everyone's comfort.

Skills happens upon Shin playing chess with an old man, and slowly backs up toward them. "This will be beautiful", he muses.

And it was.

As twilight sets in, a line forms for use of the public toilets. Gech gets a little lost.

Rather than admit his error, he pretends he meant to run into a brick wall. He caresses the wall sensually.

The Cheeseburger Theft: A Play In Four Acts

Zerg thinks about himself for only a moment, and is overwhelmed with horror.

In the midst of chatting up the lovely Ms. Goth, Shin is finally overpowered by the industrial quantities of liquor in his gut. Without further ado, he leaps to his feet and leaves an impressive puddle on the ground. Skills politely looks away. The argument between a man and his bladder was a private matter.

Later, Shin confers with young Mortimer Goth about how best to win his mother's affection. Mortimer feeds him some empty platitudes and quietly steals his wallet.

Soon, it's Skills who doesn't reach the toilet in time. "Look at this guy!", Shin announces a little too loudly. "What kind of loser does something like — am I right? Huh? Guys?"

The extremely awkward chess-and-burgers party carries on until 5 AM, whereupon nearly everyone goes to sleep on a park bench.

Everyone except Zerg, that is, who begins furiously scrubbing the park toilets and does not stop until he passes out.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [34] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (11 embraces)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #209]

Apr 30, 2011 - 08:11 PM
So it's nearly May.
That means I need 8 volunteers (don't care if you're going to the meet or not).

(Just to clarify, it's not necessarily going to be the first 8 people.)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [9] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (23 embraces)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #208]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
The unmovable stubborn's Journal