Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
The unmovable stubborn's Journal

Journal Banner
"Checking out new object."

The unmovable stubborn's Journal Statistics
View The unmovable stubborn's profile
Entries 237 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 137193
Replies The unmovable stubborn has made 2380 comments [view stats]
Comments 2796 comments (11.8 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 1637 props given to The unmovable stubborn [who be proppin?]
Buddies 39 buddies
Relation You are not The unmovable stubborn's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Jul 24, 2008 - 06:58 AM
Two questions about the vidya games
A: The DS. What's worth bothering with?

Already got:

Izuna
Castlevania: P of R
Castlevania: D of S
Elite Beat Agents

Don't care about:

Final Fantasy

B: Is there any way to add games to one's Backloggery that doesn't require me to manually type out the name of every single game I've owned since 1987? You'd think there'd be an "add this" button on the page for each game, but I'm not seeing it.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (19 embraces)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #137]

Jul 12, 2008 - 05:05 PM
So, BSC guys. Explain something to me.
Whose brilliant idea was it to allow people to nominate the same crappy songs every year, over and over, in the face of everyone being obviously sick of them? Is the field of VGM so small that the event can only survive by recycling?

Well, no, ok. You don't want to make some arbitrary restriction. That's understandable.

But wait! If people actually LIKE a song and it does WELL and is POPULAR, then it DOES get banned?

And then, christ, this point system. Nominate a song, and there is in fact no guarantee that your nomination will actually get to participate? Am I understanding this right? You have to get people to AGREE with you that your tracks are good, and divide up any attempt to push forward their own tracks. How does this not pander to memetics and fanboyism, precisely?

And on the other side of the skull-fucked nomination process, we have the VOTING, which is more or less predictable from 1000 miles away, to the point where if a non-JPRG track you're supporting goes up against a track from any JRPG ever you might as well just walk away right there.

oh, and

It's called Secret of Mana you pretentious pants-shitting wapanese hamsmugglers

Seiken Densetsu Arigato Samurai Wakizashi Ganbare go fuck yourself

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [18] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (18 embraces)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #135]

Jul 11, 2008 - 01:06 PM
oh japan, what won't you ruin
SOUL BRAIN

I am congested today and this comes off pretty obviously in the video, sorry about that

Currently Playing: uh hitman actually as it turns out

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [3] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (8 embraces)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #134]

Jul 8, 2008 - 08:38 PM
Might as well finish the level I guess
HA HA

VOTE FOR THE RIGHT SONG ASSHOLES

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [4] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (9 embraces)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #133]

Jul 3, 2008 - 06:40 AM
Pang + 5 beers + NES emulator = :(
I am very sorry for this

Currently Playing: NOT SHATTERHAND ANY MORE, WHAT BETRAYAL

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [11] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (23 embraces)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #132]

Jul 1, 2008 - 06:16 PM
UNATCO?
UNATCO?

No, Savage.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [4] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (10 embraces)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #131]

Jun 27, 2008 - 07:24 PM
Since nobody actually looks in L&G
WE GO PLAY HOBBIT

I promise an absolute moratorium on inexplicably heroic drow

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 embraces)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #129]

Jun 23, 2008 - 08:11 AM
This entry significantly less reading-intensive.
TF2-themed Worms Armageddon speech pack.

Not a big thing but everything else I found was just shit-quality samples from the "Meet The ____" videos, so.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 embraces)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #128]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
The unmovable stubborn's Journal