Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
mindOverMatter's Journal

mindOverMatter's Journal Statistics
View mindOverMatter's profile
Entries 1 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 708
Replies mindOverMatter has made 1 comments [view stats]
Comments 2 comments (2 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 0 props given to mindOverMatter [who be proppin?]
Buddies 0 buddies
Relation You are not mindOverMatter's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Dec 6, 2006 - 11:11 AM
left behind.
confused
On this other forum, there are certain members that are Assistant moderators. We have no power to lock or delete, but other than that, the other members have to listen to us as if we were mods.There were five altogether. We were all chosen together, and we have all worked together for a few months now (a few months in real life = decades on the internet) One of them was inactive for almost a year, so we [me and the other AM's] suggested to the mods to make a new AM to take the place of the old AM. In discussing it with the mods, they suddenly broke up our happy little family when it was announced that a certain of the AM's was going to be bumped up to mod in the near future. He was put as "head assistant moderator" until that day comes. Meaning he has authority and superiority over us. Up until now, we have all had our arguments and disagreements, but over all we were a good team. We all were supportive, helpful, and...well...like a family. I think this really breaks us apart. We [the remaining 3 active AM's, besides the new head AM] feel betrayed and left behind. all the AM's worked hard to improve and help the forum, but only this one person got the promotional (it's not like only one spot for promotion is open). The rest of us now feel like we can't speak our mind to each other now because the promotion broke a lot of trust and bonds we had held. I'm not sure if this person deserves more than any one else to have the position, but having one of us suddenly more powerful is new and strange. I am still happy for this one AM who was promoted, but something doesn't feel right. It's like our friend has been taken away from us, and now we're not as good any more. We have that feeling you get when talking to a superior. Am I just being jealous?
any way, for the new AM's that will be coming in, we are going to interview a few members. Any ideas for good questions to ask that would help us tell if that person is qualified?

Currently Playing: Fun Fun- kare kano

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #1]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
mindOverMatter's Journal