Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
My Dreams's Journal

My Dreams's Journal Statistics
View My Dreams's profile
Entries 20 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 1 entries are private (5% of total)
Views 6675
Replies My Dreams has made 125 comments [view stats]
Comments 66 comments (3.3 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 4 props given to My Dreams [who be proppin?]
Buddies 6 buddies
Relation You are not My Dreams's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Jan 25, 2007 - 09:29 PM
on MC
I've recently been extremely sick. Throughout these 3 weeks I've got stomach flu, bacterial infection in my throat and fever with a high of 39.1. I guess its time to start changing my diet.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #19]

Dec 24, 2006 - 08:19 PM
Back for awhile
Hi guys. Am back for 24 hours. Merry Christmas to all of you!

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #18]

Dec 11, 2006 - 11:37 PM
Gone for awhile
Here's a little farewell to you guys. I would be off from my little island here and would be going to someplace where there I wouldn't exactly be able to access GFF for awhile. Yes, I would be enlisted for National Service soon. Don't worry too much though, I would be able to come home for Christmas.

Over here in Singapore we guys have to serve 2 years of National Service. Its gonna be tough training (especially given the fact that I'm not exactly a huge fan of sports) but at least would be able to 'book out' of camp periodically to come home. Here's apologies in advanced if I'm not really able to reply everything you guys put here and for the recent inactivity - I was busy preparing the stuff for National Service over the past few days.

I hope you guys have a wonderful time here at GFF. I'll post here as much as I can. Here's an advanced Merry Christmas guys! Gonna miss ya all~

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #17]

Dec 11, 2006 - 10:30 PM
The Missing Images
Here's the other images from the last entry that I wanted to put up but couldn't.

The really cool Swensen restaurent my family and I went to. Absolutely lovely fish. Cajun style!

Ice cream. This one's chocolate and mint. I should go to some fancy place again sometime soon. The food there is just so tempting. *Sudden urge to go to surf and turf*

Here's some of the stuff I dumped away not long ago. Yup, I was clearing my room up. Took a whole lot of time and its not like my room got a whole lot neater. The clock in the bin is spoilt.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #16]

Dec 10, 2006 - 12:06 PM
Comeback!
Its been quite some time since my last post. Life's been really busy. I'm attending and hosting a number of parties, purchasing stuff, doing lots of physical training, visiting old friends, helping out, practising my piano pieces....

So here's a little something for all of you; a picture summary of what happened recently in my life~ (yeah! I love pics)

Waltzing past some computer stalls at the infamous Funan IT Mall. Funan IT Mall is this really cool place over here where they sell all sorts of computer stuff. It also has a number of fancy restaurents and fast food outlets.

Darn - ImageShack isn't being too friendly now. I'll try again sometime later and hope that'll work then.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (8 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #15]

Nov 28, 2006 - 01:34 PM
Nocturnal Entry
I'm gonna sleep now. Its 3am at night. I've been waking up VERY late since a few days ago.. Lets see if the alarm can get me up at 9am...

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #14]

Nov 21, 2006 - 07:32 AM
Basketball beggers.
Angry
2 men came to my house today to ask for me to pay for their basketball attires. When I refused, an avalaunch of swear words came out of their mouths.

Those freaks totally suck. We should just put all of them on an island and blow it up or something. I totally dislike hooligans. I'm anti-hooliganistic.

Currently Playing: A barrage of swear words from the Hooligans.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #13]

Nov 20, 2006 - 01:41 PM
Lets Go on a Tour II: Busride
+Sleepy
I've realized the pictures in the last entry were rather bulky and clumsy so I'll try to reduce the size for this one. The school holidays just began and I'm playing real hard now and I've taken the liberty to snap a few photos on several bus rides I took over the past few days to bring to all of your the second installment of the series.

This is Swissotel the Stanford, previously known as the Westin Stanford. Its one of the coolest hotels around. I've liked this hotel very much since I was very young. I've only actually been to the top floor once so far though. Oh, and did I mention its over 70 stories high?

Walk around the fountain a certain number of times and you'll have good luck. If you're wondering, this is the 'Fountain of Wealth' at Suntec City, one of the biggest shopping malls here in Singapore. Never actually went round the foutain before though. It has laser pyrotechniques and all that jazz at night.

You'd expect some evil mastermind to reside in such a funky looking building but no, its the National Library. Yeah, this is our new National Library. Most of the books are at the basements and the rest of it are special collections, concert halls and function rooms. Still, its a pretty cool place to come to albeit having not been there since the holidays. I think I better be paying the Library a visit to catch up on some reading... or I could always continue entertaining myself with The Sims 2 and other youth-consuming activities.

Right, that's all for this entry. I hope you had a great time wandering about on the bus ride with me. Hopefully the pictures don't turn out over-sized!

EDIT: Argh, the pics are still quite huge at 320x240! I'm using Imageshack to host these stuff. I think it has something to do with me not checking the 'resize image?' option...

Currently Playing: Franz Liszt's Piano Sonata in B minor [Arrau, piano]

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #12]

Nov 16, 2006 - 12:43 PM
Lets Go: My Dreams brings you on a Tour!
lil sleepy
Right, this is my first time trying out something like this and the first time attempting to put images on my Chocojournal so please do comment and tell me what you think about it!

As I'd said in a previous entry, I'd do a little 'tour' thing and here goes!

My School

If you've been reading my entries, you'd know that I'm having my A-level examinations now so I'm spending quite alot of time in school studying. So if you're wondering how my school's like, here's some pics - its raining though...

These are where our classes are. These are the 3rd to 5th floors where we have our tutorial lessons. Some classrooms are without air-conditioning and get really hot during the afternoons.

In the far distance across the bridge-like walk way are the science labotaries where we carry out biological weapon research - ok, I'm kidding. We just do chemical titration and oscillation experiments mostly. Don't worry, there's no hurricane or anything. We don't get that over here at the equator. Its just heavy rain and heavier wind.

Here's a better image of the science labs. The rain makes it a little less than visible though.

Ok, that's all for today folks. Tomorrow will be my last paper (chemistry MCQ!) so I'll turn in a little early tonight. Hope you enjoyed this entry.

ps: ok, lets hope the pictures turn out ok... And yess! We can see the pictures!

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (10 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #11]

Nov 14, 2006 - 09:59 AM
Almost Over (The Exams, that is)
Happy
Yeah! My A-level exams are almost over~! Its just a physics essay paper and a chemistry Multiple choice paper, the latter which should be a piece of cake. Once my exams are over, I'm planning to start a series where I'll take all readers on a little 'tour' in Singapore. What do you guys think?

But first I'll have to figure out how to get pictures into chocojournal... Anyone knows how to turn on HTML in the chocojournal? Alright, back to the books. (I'm not gonna say this in quite awhile, yippee!

Currently Playing: Franz Liszt's Piano Sonata in B minor [Arrau, piano]

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #10]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
My Dreams's Journal