Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
The Wise Vivi's Journal

Journal Banner

The Wise Vivi's Journal Statistics
View The Wise Vivi's profile
Entries 369 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 3 entries are private (0.81% of total)
Views 129889
Replies The Wise Vivi has made 1018 comments [view stats]
Comments 1375 comments (3.73 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 48 props given to The Wise Vivi [who be proppin?]
Buddies 62 buddies
Relation You are not The Wise Vivi's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Oct 9, 2006 - 06:25 PM
October 9th (Day 7)
:ninja:
OK!!!!! Yesterday's Nextel Cup race was a bunch of BS for the ending. Stupid Brian Vickers spun out Jimme Johnson and Dale Earnhardt Jr. when they were running 1st and second on the last lap coming into the last corner...

Grrr.... When I feel like talking, I will explain it later.

Currently Playing: Ashlee Simpson - Burning Up

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 racefans)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #6]

Oct 8, 2006 - 12:56 PM
Day 6
Hello!

Well, looks like I got another chance to come online this weekend. Yesterday was fairly uneventful, watched the Craftsman Truck Series race at Talladega yesterday, and last night we watched The 40 Year Old Virgin, which is a hilarious movie. Like I say, not as stupid as Anchorman, but not as smart as The Wedding Crashers.

Anyway, we are having Thanksgiving Supper at 5:00pm and the Nextel Cup Race is in an hour! Yay!

Anyway, take care everyone!

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 racefans)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #5]

Oct 7, 2006 - 11:49 AM
Day 4 and 5
:\
Ok, I don't have much to say mainly because I am home right now for Thanksgiving weekend, and my mother forgot to pay the bill for the internet, so now I have no inernet. The only reason I am on is because I am dialing long distance to my University account. Geez... I hope she doesn't notice anything on the phone bill at the end of the month.

Anyway, if I don't get a chance to later this weekend, I wish everyone on Gamingforce Forums a HAPPY CANADIAN THANKSGIVING!

Have a great weekend....

(I have to go to the dentist on Monday in International Falls, Minnesota where my normal dentist is)

Currently Playing: Some Kind of Wonderful

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #4]

Oct 5, 2006 - 04:19 PM
My Story (Day Three)
Last night was A LOT of fun. We had floor by floor punch, so I made sure I had plenty of it. Each floor was themed from certain decades. Our floor (5th) was the 1990s which to me had NO style in the first place, so I threw on some jeans and a nice orange shirt, the 4th floor was the 1980s, the third floor was 1970s and the second floor was the 1930s. In my opinion, the 1930s floor was by far the best. Everyone was dressed up in suits etc., and the lounge had newspapers and old wooden signs. I am sure they won the contest for the best appearing lounge. Darn them and their free pizza party!

Anyway, we all headed to the bar on campus around 10pm and I had a great time there. In fact, I stayed until they closed at 2:00am. I didn't get really wasted but I had a great time with this girl. We are supposed to be meeting up later today. Maybe we will go shoot some pool...

Wish me luck...

Currently Playing: Trevor Rabin - Library of Congress (National Treasure Soundtrack)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 racefans)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #3]

Oct 4, 2006 - 05:44 PM
Day Two
Well, its been a pretty good day.

Met another Language partner today. Nice guy. We are going to party it up sometime next week, and he is going to introduce me to a few Korean girls.

I figure I should try another cross-cultural relationship. My last relationship like that didn't end very well, but it was mostly my fault. I didn't give her enough attention and became less and less supportive. That was two years ago.

Since then, I have learned a lot, and at the same time, I feel like a child again. Being away from a relationship for that long of time makes it feel like starting over and not knowing how to do things. Kinda makes me nervous.

Oh well, we will have to see what is going to happen next week.

This weekend however, I am heading home! Yep, its that time of the year again! THANKSGIVING! MMMMM I love Turkey!

Anyway, Have a good one!

Currently Playing: Starlight - Numero Uno

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #2]

Oct 3, 2006 - 06:09 PM
Back!
Ok, fine, I've cracked.

I decided just now, what the heck? I might as well start writing a journal again.

First off, some bad news. One of my friends who races Super Stock in Winnipeg, Manitoba, got into a serious rollover last Saturday. It was a horrid crash with three other drivers involved as well.

Anyway, we went to the hospital and he wanted out of there, so they let him go (signing a release of course).

Monday morning, they called his place and said they were sending an ambulance. They found out that he had broken his spine in to spots...

OUCH! I hope he gets well soon, and that the surgery goes well.

Currently Playing: K-O's - Love Song

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #1]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
The Wise Vivi's Journal