Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
JackTheRipper's Journal

JackTheRipper's Journal Statistics
View JackTheRipper's profile
Entries 6 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 1819
Replies JackTheRipper has made 4 comments [view stats]
Comments 9 comments (1.5 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 1 props given to JackTheRipper [who be proppin?]
Buddies 0 buddies
Relation You are not JackTheRipper's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Mar 8, 2007 - 07:49 PM
This is going to be sick.
YEEEE BOIIIII
Rage Against the Machine is reuniting and pairing with the Wu Tang Clan as they headline the Rock the Bells concert. Tickets go on sale March 31, even though the concert is not until late July. I cannot wait.

http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7006611928

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 hollaz)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #6]

Mar 5, 2007 - 08:30 PM
Damnit Capo.
So today in english I was writing something, and it was supposed to say "they should be catching criminals." For god knows what reason, I wrote "they should be catching crimini," and only realized it after my teacher handed it back to me asking what the hell "crimini" was. I was like "uhhh, isn't that the plural for criminals?" I don't think she bought it.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 hollaz)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #5]

Mar 2, 2007 - 06:57 PM
I suck.
god damnit
I failed my road test for the second time today. Again I fucked up coming on the homestretch. Parallel park: fine. 3-point turn: fine.
I fucked up making a left turn because I didn't get into the left lane early enough.

Feel free to make fun of me all you want.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 hollaz)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #4]

Feb 16, 2007 - 09:21 PM
Fuck Armageddon...This is Hell.
Fuck life
I rarely write journal entries, but I'm in my house on a Friday fuckin night so I figured what the hell. I'm so fucking bored. Everyday is the same shit, and nothing ever happens. February break just started, so this week off I hope to get fucked up off my ass at least once, just for the hell of it. Who knows, maybe something interesting will happen! It's so god damn cold outside. It snow/slushed two days ago, and it has gotten colder since, so there is an inch thick layer of ice over all the streets and sidewalks. Well, yeah... I'm not much of a writer, so that's about it.

Currently Playing: Liberate- Disturbed

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 hollaz)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #3]

Apr 20, 2006 - 12:33 PM
MSI Concert
Yeah, I'm going to the Mindless Self Indulgence concert on May 13 at the Avalon. WOOOO

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #2]

Mar 17, 2006 - 07:50 PM
OMG its a journal
PUMPED!!
yeah so im in this tennis tournament tonight. my match is at 9:30. i hope i win. Anway. yeah lifes pretty boring. i guess it could be worse. i could be dopefish. but meh.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #1]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
JackTheRipper's Journal