Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Lizardcommando's Journal

Sup

Lizardcommando's Journal Statistics
View Lizardcommando's profile
Entries 73 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 1 entries are private (1.37% of total)
Views 16583
Replies Lizardcommando has made 90 comments [view stats]
Comments 183 comments (2.51 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 10 props given to Lizardcommando [who be proppin?]
Buddies 0 buddies
Relation You are not Lizardcommando's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Jan 9, 2008 - 07:04 PM
I'm probably a huge pessimist for saying this but...
...I'm surprised the human race isn't extinct yet. I mean, after countless and countless numbers of wars, that Black Plague, and probably a number of other epidemics or something, I'm surprised one of those events didn't kill every single person on the earth. Aside from killer viruses, it's odd that human beings are the only creatures on this planet capable of destroying their own planet.

What if Nostradamus or those Mayans are right about the year 2012 being the end of the world? I don't know about you guys, but if that year happens to be the end of the world, I'm all for it. There's not much anyone can do to stop the end from happening, right? You might as well accept it, right?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 somethings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #62]

Jan 1, 2008 - 01:26 AM
I think this year sucked overall
My dog died back in July and I didn't get a chance to say good bye to him, I nearly got myself into a fatal car crash this month, I got really sick in the same month, I nearly got lost driving in San Jose, my phone died on me, some idiots bumped into my car twice, I had a mental breakdown in late August, I couldn't find a job for 5 months, and I fucked my stupid schedule up for the spring semester for San Jose State.

However... there were a bunch of good things that happened to me such as finally finding a job (albeit a really crappy one) in November, earning some extra cash and meeting some nice people, Keiji Inafune answered my question in that Bionic Commando podcast, I went up to Washington to help my cousin move, I went to my first baseball game, I got a new laptop, I graduated from my community college with an AA in University Studies/ Liberal Arts, I made some Flash movies that I thought weren't so shitty, I went to see The Fray in concert in Mountain View (I don't really like that music, but at least it's better than staying home on a Saturday night), plus I got to eat the special Simpsons pink donut and drink some Buzz cola (not that impressive, but I personally think that was my highlight for that concert, hehe), and I made a lot of progress with my ZDoom mod... I think that's about it.

Eh... who am I kidding? This year sucked overall...

There may have been alot of cool things that happened, it's not like they can negate the fact I didn't say good bye to my dog. Then again, I guess I should be really happy (not to mention really lucky) to be alive after that near fatal accident.

Maybe next year will be better.

Currently Playing: 20th Anniversary Rockman Rock Remix - Metalman

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 somethings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #61]

Dec 28, 2007 - 07:06 PM
I'm thinking about getting a new MP3 player
The current one I have (iRiver H10 5GB MP3 Player) is getting kind of old (I think it's a little over 3 years old) and it has a tendency now to freeze on me and reset itself. That doesn't thankfully erase the songs from the memory. However, I'd have to take the songs off of the MP3 player and then re-upload it.

Anyways, I'm thinking of getting a new one that kinda has the same features as the iRiver H10 5GB MP3 player like voice recording and most importantly let's me just drag-and-drop songs onto it without needing some external program like iTunes or something. I want to get an MP3 player that has at least 5 - 10GB of memory, can play videos, and has a long battery life. I want an MP3 Player that is reliable and can last a while (at least for like 2 - 5 years, I guess). I'm willing to spend, at the most, $200. Oh yeah, most importantly, I don't want an iPod. I was thinking about getting this one MP3 Player called the Sansa View 8GB MP3 Player by SanDisk. Anyone have it? If so, what are their thoughts on it?

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 somethings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #60]

Dec 22, 2007 - 07:39 PM
HOLY SHIT! KEIJI INAFUNE ANSWERED MY QUESTION!
http://www.bioniccommando.com/en/podcasts

Go click on the Latest Podcast link.

21:38 - 22:44

I asked what his favorite music is from all the Rockman series. He said Cutsman from the first Rockman game. My favorite is Blues' Castle stage from Rockman 5.

Although, I personally enjoy nearly all of them. The NES series of the Rockman games are all pretty good. I didn't like alot of the music from Rockman 7 or 8. The X series, Zero series, and ZX series has alot of really cool music. I don't really like the Battle Networks stuff or the Legends series music.

Currently Playing: Rockman 5 - Blues' Castle stage

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [5] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 somethings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #59]

Dec 20, 2007 - 07:31 PM
So I probably could have died today.
beyond crappy
So I was driving towards Stevens Creek BLVD on I-280 North or something at around 70 or 75 MPH when this brown Mazda MPV suddenly stops in front of me. I had to make a split second decision so I did the stupid mistake of stopping and turning at the same time which then made me go into a fishtail or whatever the fuck it's called. I was swerving and shit until I finally made nearly a complete 180 degree turn. After the car stopped, I broke down and panicked. I was a blithering idiot for like 3 minutes. I eventually calmed down. Thank god no one was hurt. In fact, I'm surprised I didn't end up ramming into those concrete dividers or something.

Two people got out of their cars and helped push it to the side of the road. This lady stopped her car and let me use her phone so I could call home. I couldn't here shit with that phone so I kinda started getting panicky. I wanted to tell my parents and everyone what the fuck just happened to me, but I couldn't hear anything from the fucking phone I was using. The CHP finally showed up and checked to make sure everything was ok. I finally got back on the road and I eventually got lost since I took the wrong exit twice and I couldn't even find the stupid AT&T Phone Service Center or whatever the fucking hell it's called. It took me an additional 30 minutes to find it. I got directions from three different people and they all gave me the wrong directions. Well, I finally found the damn place, got my phone fixed, and got myself home in one piece.

You know, I probably wouldn't have panicked as badly as I did if it weren't for the fact that the reason why I had to make this shitty trip up to San Jose was to get my fucking cell phone fixed. This is the reason why I enjoy taking the VTA Light Rail System.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 somethings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #58]

Dec 10, 2007 - 08:17 PM
Last night was the shittiest night of my life
sick
I caught the damn Flu bug or Fever or whatever that's apparently been going around lately. I thought I was just really cold, but at around 6:30 last night, I nearly blacked out when I was walking to the bathroom. My ears were ringing and I couldn't stand up straight. I fell over and I wasn't able to get up for a few moments and my mom helped me up and I just plopped myself onto the couch. My temperature was at 101 degrees. I was in such shitty shape.

My brother also caught the same sickness and he came home at around 7 or something from work. Eventually my mom caught the same sickness as well. My dad's the only one who's feeling fine.

I'm feeling better now. I just have a head ache now. Man, I forgot how fucking shitty throwing up felt...

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 somethings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #57]

Dec 1, 2007 - 07:42 PM
You must honor the original price!
:sweatdrop:
Today at work, I had to deal with a bitchy Asian couple who were complaining that the price on these magnetix toys or something-or-other were incorrect. There were two of these things; they were both orange and they were the same thing, but they both had two different prices. I told them that I would go up front to check the price on them. So I went up to the front to check with the cashier for the correct price. Apparently, someone had placed the wrong price on them and it turns out that half of them were priced at the wrong price (5.99) and the other half were given the correct price (9.99). I walked back to the couple and I told them what the real price was, but they kept going on and on about me having to "honor the original price". I kept telling them that the price tags were misplaced on them, but they wouldn't listen. So I just told them, "Look, apparently these toys were priced incorrectly, but if you want to talk to the manager, then I can go get her for you." Then they just mumbled some shit and walked away.

Aside from that crappy event, today was actually pretty cool. I got my check and all I had to do for the majority of the day was play with a remote controlled car out in the front of the store. I think it was called Turbo Twister or something, but it's this car that can rotate its front wheels and it also lights up. It's pretty neat.

Currently Playing: Metal Slug 4 - Run Through

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 somethings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #56]

Nov 25, 2007 - 06:22 PM
OMG! UR NOT GONNA SEE THA NEW BABY?!?!
I never liked kids. I am never shy about admitting that. Everyone I know knows how little I care about little kids or babies. Apparently, my sister didn't know even though I tell everyone I don't like being around them.

I just don't feel like leaving the house today. It's cold and I'm still tired from working yesterday and Friday. One of my cousins is stopping by at her mother's place or something I just told my sister that I didn't want to leave the house to see her new kid.

So what. A new kid? Big motherfucking deal. I didn't go giddy when my other cousin's two kids were born. Why the fuck should I make a big fucking deal about this kid? Besides, it's only a 20 minute drive and I can stop by if I want.

Geez... I'd expect everyone in my familty to know this fact by now.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 somethings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #55]

Nov 23, 2007 - 04:19 PM
Working on Black Friday
sick and t
It fucking sucks. That's all I got to say.

I arrived at KB Toys at around 11:15PM and there was already a huge line in front of the store. After getting inside the store, the manager gave us a pep talk and told each of us what our responsibilities were. I just walked around the aisles trying to remember where everything went. At midnight, the doors open and so begins the longest night of my life.

I got pretty sick while working unfortunately, so that made things really shitty for me for nearly three hours. It was really hot in the store with all the people trudging through in and out of the store. I was sneezing and I was feeling kind of dizzy. I was walking around trying to put away the toys being left on the ground and every time I walked away from a specific area that I was trying to clean up helping someone find something, I walk back to the area I was trying to clean up and there would be a huge mess of toys scattered all over the shelves and floor. It's useless trying to clean shit up. They just keep messing shit up.

I finally was able to leave at 8:00AM and when I got home, I took a shower and I went to bed. I just woke up an hour ago my head still kind of hurts. Apparently, tomorrow's going to be really shitty because there is going to be alot of kids coming in and they'll be tearing the entire place apart... Fuck, this is going to suck...

On a side note, my sister brought over her Wii and I got to play Super Mario Galaxy. It's alot easier than I thought it would be. It took me about a minute or so to get used to the controls, but I like it. That game's pretty damn fun.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #54]

Nov 18, 2007 - 12:44 AM
So I just finished playing FEAR on the PC
The Single Player game was fun. It was interesting ride all the way through. I kinda got lost on the last part of the game where you're supposed to activate some stupid thing to get into the reactor or something. I don't remember. The ending was a real letdown though. A cliffhanger? Come on...

The Multiplayer is pretty fun. It's like Doom 3 except slower movement, less weapons and more melee attacks. It's not a bad thing. The melee combat is pretty fun and it's useful too. It's a bit laggy for me though..

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #53]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Lizardcommando's Journal