Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Immortal's Journal

Journal Banner
How low can you go?

Immortal's Journal Statistics
View Immortal's profile
Entries 75 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 43067
Replies Immortal has made 1124 comments [view last 20]
Comments 490 comments (6.53 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 19 props given to Immortal [who be proppin]
Buddies 27 buddies
Relation You are not Immortal's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal Entry [Viewing All Entries]
Sep 17, 2012 - 12:50 PM
Bless me Father, for I have sinned. It has been fuck if I know since my last login.
wtf
Really, I stopped by to pay my respects to Zeph because he was cool as fuck and will be missed.

But while I am here I might as well fill you guys in on what's been going on. I graduated from the University of Arizona in December of '10 with my BS in MIS and went to work for the University because I couldn't find any other work. I was set on staying in Tucson for a while because two family members at the time had cancer. This is also when I started drinking heavily to go with my mild cannabis use. Fast-forward a year and my soon-to-be-fiance left me for some artist fuck, which lead to a downward spiral and 3 months of rehab. It was then I realized I didn't have a problem with running to substances, but rather I was dating a cunt.

I have been absolutely fine since then. Still drink and smoke occasionally, but not nearly as out-of-control as before. I have instead started focusing my time on learning. I like to learn. I guess it's this drive to fulfill my never-ending curiosity and it leads to me studying some random-ass subjects. For example, I have been reading all I can on Quantum Mechanics, which has lead me to realize I need a refresher in Calculus. Odds of me learning both of these: about 4%.

Sorry for my absence, GFF. It's not that I forgot about you guys, since you never forget your first online community, but life kinda got in the way. I had just thought about you guys last week, and well the events from this weekend reminded me that there are a lot of good people here. Sadly, it's one less than I remember it.

Currently Playing: Muse - Madness

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #75]

Apr 12, 2010 - 01:11 PM
KFMA Day 2010 (Muse-related)
Last night was KFMA Day 2010 which was headlined by Silversun Pickups, 30 Seconds to Mars, and Muse. The openers were the Neon Trees, The Dirty Heads, Switchfoot, and Five Finger Death Punch.

gf has major OCD, so we decided to pass on making her wait 10 hrs to piss again and just went late for the headlining acts.

Silversun played a hell of a set, and fucking rocked it hard. They sounded almost exactly like their albums which, if you have checked them out are pretty out there. Definitely a good band to check out live if you get the chance.

30 Seconds to Mars also played a great set, but they've never really been my thing. They definitely played their asses off though, that's for sure.

Muse. What more can I say. Muse went on record in a local interview as saying they have to hold back at a lot of their US shows because they aren't big festivals like this. They then said that this is their first show in the US they really went all out for, and it showed. They played an amazing set, surprising me with some old favorites like New Born and Plug in Baby. They also covered the rest of their discography with stuff from Absolution, Black Holes and Revelations, with some new favorites from The Resistance as well. Definitely one of my favorite live shows for sure

Here's a couple videos from the show. Sorry for video/audio quality. I shot these on my iphone in the middle of a jostling crowd, so you know.

Full song: Muse - The Resistance

Clip: Muse - New Born (lasers fucked with quality big time, which is why it is only a clip)

Clip: Muse - Uprising

Currently Playing: ringing in my ears

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #74]

Dec 17, 2009 - 02:59 AM
New toy/graduation gift
Techlust
I am finally graduating college this weekend. About fucking time!

To celebrat that, my dad gave me a buttload of money and a shiny, new iPhone 3gs which I am typing this entry from. For all of the AT&T hatred put there, just know that I am always in their 3g coverage areas so it is a logical choice for me, and well CDMA networks can suck my fat dick. That having been said, I fucking love this phone. This interface is among the most intuitive mobile/touch interfaces I have ever used. Like my MacBook, shit is simple and works perfect. I love it.

Also, I'm drunk. Use that information however you see fit

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #73]

Nov 20, 2009 - 03:10 PM
New toys.
bored
Been forced to do a lot of shit to my car this year both by mistake and by dumb luck, but in the end it came out well. I went from this:

to this:

Lost the variable valve timing function of VTEC which was better for gas mileage, but I upgraded from 1.6L to 1.8L and added a ridiculously short-geared transmission (4,200 rpm at 75mph in 5th...oops lol). That was good to get me down to a 14.9 in the quarter, but more importantly I now have the torque to get out of corners a little quicker.

Not that anyone cares about this sort of thing, but this stuff just arrived yesterday after 3 months of me waiting for overnight parts from Japan (hrhr):

And until that stuff gets installed, she looks like this:

Old cars suck. People are right, they cost you a ton of money.

Currently Playing: Over the Hills and Far Away - Led Zeppelin

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #72]

Nov 13, 2009 - 02:51 PM
New Goal: 80085 props.
lol
I don't know, I think it will be worth a laugh when the prop counter up there says boobs. Kind of like how we all used to figure out some math to give 8,0085 as the answer on the calculator.

boobs.

Currently Playing: Kings of Leon - Closer

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #71]

Aug 18, 2009 - 12:04 PM
Guns in Obama Town Hall meetings.
lol
I think the cable news networks should shut the fuck up about it already. There was no laws being broken and no one is gonna shoot the fucking president. For those of you not in the know:

ARIZONA IS AN OPEN-CARRY STATE

We can carry loaded guns anywhere except schools/universities. We can concealed carry anywhere with a license to do so. So please cable news networks, shut the fuck up about it already, it's nothing new here.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (28 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #70]

Aug 1, 2009 - 11:47 AM
I am completely baked.
LOL
The best part is that we have the entire series of Freaks and Geeks on DVD

Saturdays rule.

Currently Playing: girlfriend and roommate are making up words. out loud

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #69]

Jun 23, 2009 - 12:43 PM
It's 10:36AM.
gone
And I am balls high. Some kind of Kush, fuck if I know.

Anyway, I am sitting here watching reruns of CSI on Spike and for some reason I wanted to visit the old ChocoJournal. Well now that I am here, I have nothing really to say. I have a really boring life I guess.

In February I mentioned a blossoming new relationship. That's still going strong with no signs of ending anytime soon. She's the perfect girl, though my manhood would feel better if she would let me win in halo ever now and again haha. Her family is great as well. It's always a plus when you get along with her entire family.

Yeah, I have nothing else to say. I'm too baked for this right now. But before I go, GFF Meet: Vegas anyone?

It's 10:44AM.

Currently Playing: CSI

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #68]

Mar 23, 2009 - 11:39 AM
UA Sweet 16 with ASU out = happy.
lol
Yeah, fuck ASU.

Anyway, life kinda sucks at the moment. I tore my meniscus in my left knee playing hacke sack (I know, right? LOL) and it has made me realize how much you take for granted in your daily life. You go ahead and drive a 5speed with a torn up knee, I dare you!

But yeah, other than that life is great. And I'm 23 now. Jesus, I feel old being able to refer to things from 20 years ago.

Currently Playing: footsteps

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #67]

Feb 27, 2009 - 01:33 AM
So yeah
drugged up
I have kind of neglected my GFF friends lately, and for that I apologize. I have found myself in a new relationship with an amazing girl named Lauren. She is perfect for me, and I'm not saying that as a white knight faggot but because I truly think so. She is awesome, so I hope this lasts quite a while

Also, I've been working on my car more. I'm about to convert to manual transmission because let's face it, only bitches drive auto.

Finally, I may have torn some ligaments in my left knee today. I had ventured out on the mall for the amazing weather we were having when I decided to join a random hacke sack circle. After a little while, I stood on a weird angle while stretching for the sack and my knee popped out. I went to urgent care for the drugs (vicodin w00t! anyone need pills? lol) and I have an appointment with an orthopedic surgeon next week for further evaluation. I'm nervous as hell.

Also, for anyone that doesn't already know, Temari is cool as fuck. That is all.

Currently Playing: Futurama

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #66]

Dec 15, 2008 - 12:22 PM
You know, I really can't complain about my job.
w00t
Response to: (Deleted Entry)

Aside from it not paying very well that is.

But really, I have no room to complain. Not only does my job entail doing nothing beyond sitting on my dead ass all day, I routinely show up high as balls, and often get positive comments during those times.

So far this morning I haven't really done anything aside from listening to Led Zeppelin and enjoying the bowl I smoked before I came down here. I'd have to say today is a really pleasant day at work.

As I have previously mentioned, I work for OSCR at the University of Arizona. I am a glorified secretary for computer labs in that I just sit here and answer technology related questions. But hey, it's hard to complain when they give you dual monitors, surround sound, and encourage you to use them

Currently Playing: Led Zeppelin - Tangerine

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #65]

Dec 1, 2008 - 11:24 AM
I just noticed something here at work.
lol
I work on the University of Arizona campus as a consultant for the office of student computing resources. Basically, my job allows me to wander around campus, surf the net, and think a lot while clocked on. Well today I came to a little epiphany. A lot of places around the US aren't exposed to the idea that this is a wartime nation right now, but here in Tucson I think we get a pretty good view (and I would love to hear if others see this type of thing at all).

Tucson houses Davis-Monthan Air Force Base, which is a base of operations for many of the A-10 Warthog anti-tank aircraft and some of the B2 Stealth Bomber units. I don't think there is a more clear picture that this nation is at war than here on the UA campus, a mere stone's throw from this military installation.

Everyday, like clockwork, there are jets flying overhead, troops and supplies being brought in, and convoys moving on the city streets. I would like to think that is an abnormal thing, but it's pretty routine here. Do any of my 4 readers see this regularly?

(In the 20 minutes it took me to write this and chat on AIM, about 10 or 15 jets have been heard overhead. Mainly F16s and A10s.)

Currently Playing: Dream Theater - Home

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #64]

Oct 30, 2008 - 04:03 PM
I just voted.
Yeah, I turned in my early ballot just now, and it feels good. I'll spare you guys the run-down of who I voted for and why, but know that I am a tree-hugging, dirt-worshiping pothead. That should make my voting pretty easy to figure out haha

Currently Playing: Rage Against the Machine - Bulls on Parade

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (13 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #63]

Sep 25, 2008 - 11:48 AM
Gamertag Get.
w00t
I was considering not getting Live because I know it will be a distraction from school, but then I got drunk last night and bought it simply because I could. So yeah, for the next year feel free to hit me up for a game if you see me online.

Add imm0rtalpz to your friends if you want

Currently Playing: Bad Brains - Banned in D.C.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #62]

Sep 23, 2008 - 06:50 PM
I swear I spotted Encephalon on campus today.
lawl
Response to: I swear I spotted Sass at Borders >.> by Ceres

Then again, everyone here is Mexican, so it could have been anybody.

Currently Playing: The Clash - Capital Radio One (on shuffle)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [5] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #61]

Sep 22, 2008 - 12:24 PM
New things.
w00t
To start this off, I just bought an Xbox360 Pro since the prices have come down. I was planning on getting Rock Band2 but apparently Harmonix was too stupid to sell the bundle when the game first came out. There's no way in hell I am buying each new instrument separately since they cost a small fortune. Instead I bought Call of Duty4 and Halo3. I intend on setting up Live here pretty soon so I will update the zero people who read this on my GamerTag then.

In other news, I told a close friend of mine that I am interested in her. Now I hadn't actually intended on saying anything, since I knew how she would react to it, but it just kinda came out one day. Like I thought, she didn't know how to take it and got uncomfortable. Things were awkward for a week or so, but I think she is realizing that it's not so bad. My thoughts are either something really cool will come of it, or we'll just remain friends. I'm honestly cool with either way.

Typing this from my new Macbook by the way

Currently Playing: Dropkick Murphys - Famous for Nothing

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #60]

Sep 8, 2008 - 06:32 PM
I feel so trendy now.
I just blew my student loan money on a macbook. It is like pure sex.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #59]

Aug 27, 2008 - 06:49 PM
I too love green plants and other stuff.
lol
Response to: I love weed. by Jessykins

Yeah, not gonna lie. I prefer a nicely packed bowl to booze any day, well unless we're talking beer because that is just awesome. Especially with weed.

So speaking of that, I have had quite a few strains come by this year:
Grandaddy Purple - to be honest, it lives up to it's name, but it was a bit too much of a high for me. I had to smoke it slow to stay functional.
AK-47 - great balance between getting fucked up and being functional. I was a bit turned off by the quick finishing time though.
Snowcap - It did absolutely nothing to me. I'd be down to try it again though haha
OG Kush - By far my favorite. it got me a pleasant feeling and gave me a peaceful mood that lasted until the next day.
Trainwreck - great for getting fucked up, that's for sure. It is a powerful head high that literally feels like getting hit in the face.
NYC Diesel - I didn't get to enjoy much of it, but it was a pleasant smoke. It was potent but not overly so.
Sour Diesel - just like the NYC variant but with a citrus-y smell and taste.
LA Confidential - Like the ghetto form of OG Kush. It is cheap, readily available here and is a great smoke. It was definitely up there as one of my favorites to come through this way this year.
Purple Kush - similar to LA confidential in terms of high, which makes it mellow and enjoyable.

Now as much as I would love my journal views to go up with a debate about drugs, my stance on it is why should you care? If you smoke, cool come smoke out at my place. If you don't it's your choice and I respect that. But if you condemn it blindly I would invite you to do some research on it since cannabis really isn't the evil thing it is portrayed as.

I guess the smoking versus drinking thing came along because I was tired of never getting drunk with my friends when we chose to go out. It led to me feeling a bit alienated because I can drink like a tank while my friends can't. When my friend invited me to try some of his stuff, I accepted since it had been a while since I smoked with my dad, and it was an enjoyable evening. I've kinda been on that ride since.

In other news, classes started at the U of A this week, and I think my semester will be a solid one. I think if I quit fucking off all the time on the net I might be able to pull off a decent GPA so that is the goal for now. The real question is, will this be possible with half of my classes using the internet in some way, shape or form? I fucking hope so haha

Currently Playing: Outkast - Ms. Jackson

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #58]

Jul 29, 2008 - 06:32 PM
I found this pic recently.
lawl
In this photo I am completely shit-housed drunk to the point of barely being able to stand while wearing a formal outfit for a birthday party and pouring some of the good ol' 'Stone for a beer pong game. I find this image to be hilarious. It was taken in April during my I don't give a fuck how I look phase. If only someone would have used a decent camera haha

Currently Playing: Rancid - Junkie Man

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #57]

Jun 17, 2008 - 12:57 PM
Dear ChocoJournal
Zeph IMed me today while I was at work. We talked about sluts, mainly.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (8 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #56]

Apr 1, 2008 - 12:03 PM
I just got rickrolled.
By GFF. God dammit.

Currently Playing: Social Distortion - Prison Bound

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #55]

Mar 20, 2008 - 02:17 AM
Fuck you, Mikey! (and whoever else posted this shit.)
Howabout that 10th seed, eh Mikey?

Ever given your all to someone who walked away?
yeah, fuck that noise.

Is there someone you know you should hate, but you can’t?
Oh yeah, that cunt.

What does your 8th text say?
Now.

Have you ever lost anybody close to you?
Yeah, and it fucking blows.

How’s your heart lately?
Cold, empty, alone and drunk.

The last song you listened to?
Bad Religion - Los Angeles is Burning (live)

If you could change your name to anything what would it be?
Damien. I always thought that name was bad-fucking-ass

What do you not like about your school?
Not a big fan of administration, but love the atmosphere.

Would you move to another country to be with the one you love?
Yeah, I would imagine I would.

Which one of your friends do you think would make a good prostitute?
None, really. They're all nerds who are afraid of genital-to-genital contact.

Are you a forgiving person?
Way too forgiving, actually.

Are you talking to someone while doing this?
No, I am enjoying my smoke session and listening to music

If a bear attacked you, would you know how to defend yourself?
Yeah, ball up like a bitch and kiss my ass goodbye.

Do you think it would be more fun to model or to shoot the photographs?
Shooting, for sure.

Are you younger than 21?
I turned 22 today

Do you like winter?
Yeah, it's nice here.

How clean is your room?
Fucking disgusting.

What are you excited for?
I sat here for a minute and couldn't think of a single thing.

Do you fall for guys/girls easily?
Not really.

Do you know someone named Dan?
Yeah, dan The man!

What color is your couch?
It's brown.

Has anyone ever mistaken you for a family member?
No.

What do you currently want to scream at the top of your lungs?
I'd love to yell fuck the world from the parking lots of the suburbs.

Are you named after a grandparent?
My first name is my family's last name.

Say you were given a drug test right now. Would you pass it or fail it?
Not even close.

Do you know anyone in jail/prison?
Nope.

Do you like the color green?
One of my favorites

What book are you reading right now?
I read way too much for school to read interesting books.

Who was the last person to send you a text message?
Ben Schippers

Ever driven into the ghetto to buy drugs?
Only mexican hot dogs.

Favorite kind of candy?
I love chocolate

Last voice mail you received?
My Dad.

What did you do yesterday?
I slept most of the day. Yay for Spring Break!

How many hours did you sleep for last night?
like 15 haha

Milkshakes or Blizzards?
Milkshakes, but only if they're really thick.

Have you ever been on your school’s track team?
No

What jewelry are you wearing?
None.

If all your friends were going on a road trip, would you go?
yeah, definitely.

Is your phone right beside you?
No, it's on my bed.

Is there something bothering you?
I need to cool it on the drinking, but other than that I am good.

Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
That would be nice.

Currently Playing: Social Distortion - Prison Bound

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #54]

Mar 13, 2008 - 11:32 AM
Do your worst, cunts.
lulz
You guys were weak last year, seriously.

http://www.gamingforce.org/forums/tr...-immortal.html

Currently Playing: Muse - Plug In Baby

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #53]

Mar 6, 2008 - 08:01 PM
Random Meetings in Small Airports.
So I was sitting there this morning, bright and early by my standards, waiting for my flight to the CGS Combine to board when nadienne walks up and sits down a couple of seats to my right. She had absolutely no idea it was me. That is, until I surprised the crap out of her after she was off her phone.

Also nadi, my flight to Austin after the connection was seriously the scariest flight ever. The plane was being tossed around like a tin can in a hurricane. We got off easy with just that sudden drop!

Related to that, why is it fucking 40 degrees in Austin. Did Texas not get the memo that it's fucking March?

Currently Playing: Airport noises.

Response entries:
>_o by nadienne

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (10 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #52]

Feb 20, 2008 - 03:00 AM
HEY GUYS LOOK AT ME
I'M A RICE-BURNER WHORE

HAHAHAHAHA

Paco-chan wuz hear~

Currently Playing: Venga Boys - Boom Boom Boom

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #51]

Jan 13, 2008 - 03:19 PM
Pneumonia ftmfw.
At least now I know why I have been coughing...

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #50]

Dec 18, 2007 - 02:21 AM
So.
My parents got me an 80GB iPod for Christmas, but I had a hard drive go down over Thanksgiving taking about three quarters of my music with it. What would be awesome is if everyone who read this zipped and rapidshared their favorite album of all time and gave me the link.

Also, big props to Juan for agreeing to fill a spare HDD I have in my room

Currently Playing: Dropkick Murphys - Road of the Righteous

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (8 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #49]

Nov 16, 2007 - 01:54 AM
Upset.
The University of Arizona just upset #2 ranked Oregon and killed their Quarterback's hopes for a Heisman trophy when he was injured in the first quarter. Arizona won it by a score of 34-24.

Yes, I was there. Yes, I was in the Zona Zoo. Yes, I rushed the field. And I would do it all again in a heartbeat.

Let's Cheer for Arizona
Let's Raise our voices high
Let's Cheer for Arizona
The Bear Down Battle Cry
Let's Cheer our team to Victory
Let's Cheer our team to Fame
Let's Cheer for Arizona
For Spirit Wins the Game

Bear Down Arizona
Bear Down Red and Blue
Bear Down Arizona
Hit 'em hard, Let 'em know who's who
Bear Down Arizona
Bear Down Red and Blue
Go! Go! Wildcats Go!
Arizona, Bear Down!

(also saw sofa/shiverspies while I was in line to take a piss haha)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #48]

Nov 6, 2007 - 11:13 PM
I keep losing motivation. (car entry warning)
yar
I have the project 95 Sol up in the air to change out the power steering rack for a manual steering rack. While most people find power steering to be, for lack of a better term at the moment, the shit I find it to be unnecessary for my purposes since the car weighs damn near nothing in the first place. Not to mention I will be losing something like 30lbs out of the car by removing it and replacing the rack. Losing weight is always a plus.

Anyway, the point is the car has been sitting on jackstands for me to do this 3 hours job for going on 3 weeks now. I've completely lost motivation to work on the car. I didn't really realize it until today when someone asked me how much I wanted for it and I actually considered selling it. Then I said fuck it and played some CS:S. the end.

Currently Playing: Aesop Rock - None Shall Pass

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #47]

Sep 11, 2007 - 01:09 AM
lol (bandwagon)
lol
IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
The Minor Prophets - Haste the Day

HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
Skinhead on the MBTA (live) - Dropkick Murphys

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Monosyllabic Girl - NOFX (lmao epic)

HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Too Drunk to Fuck - Dead Kennedys

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Heroes from our Past - Dropkick Murphys

WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
The Desperation's Gone - NOFX

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Boys on the Docks - Dropkick Murphys

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Caution - Operation Ivy

WHAT IS 2 + 2?
Live Before you Die - Social Distortion

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Never Alone - Dropkick Murphys

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Finnegan's Wake - Dropkick Murphys (lol)

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Attack - 30 Seconds to Mars

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Give the Dog a Bone - AC/DC (lmao!)

WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Footprints on my Ceiling - Social Distortion (I absolutely love this song)

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Unity - Operation Ivy

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST??
Oh Canada - Five Iron Frenzy (I guess I am obsessed with Canada?)

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR??
Stitches - Haste the Day

WHAT'S YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Smiling - Operation Ivy

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Kids of the K-Hole - NOFX

Currently Playing: Social Distortion - Wasn't Born to Follow

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #46]

Jul 24, 2007 - 05:43 PM
Honda-Tuning August 2007 volume 8 issue 6 page 30.

for those of you who don't know, it's the black one right behind the Isle Green Mugen Machine of my good friend John Jacoby. I knew there was a reason I parked next to him

Currently Playing: Dropkick Murphys - Wild Rover

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #45]

Jul 7, 2007 - 04:43 AM
friday nights and beaners.
lol
Encephalon (1:58:56 AM): Look here, white man
Encephalon (1:59:02 AM): I am fucking ripped
Immortal (2:03:04 AM): what the fuck do you want, you burrito fed, border crossing bastard of a mexican?

Auto Response from Encephalon (1:59:13 AM): Hey Bobby Marley
Sing something good to me
This world goes crazy
And it's an emergency~

Encephalon (1:59:31 AM): I was gonna wish you a good day
Encephalon (1:59:37 AM): But now I'm not so sure
Immortal (2:03:30 AM): lol
Encephalon (1:59:44 AM): Cracka ass cracka
Immortal (2:03:54 AM): I only mean it out of love and admiration
Encephalon (2:00:36 AM): However
Encephalon (2:00:47 AM): I feel like singing
Immortal (2:05:09 AM): do it and post it on GFF
Encephalon (2:01:21 AM): No
Encephalon (2:01:29 AM): YOU'RE gonna read it
Encephalon (2:01:34 AM): Fuck you
Immortal (2:05:27 AM): wtf?
Encephalon (2:01:40 AM): YOu were chosen for this
Immortal (2:05:37 AM): I see
Encephalon (2:01:53 AM): Keep in mind
Encephalon (2:01:58 AM): I'm hammered
Encephalon (2:02:03 AM): I won't remember this
Encephalon (2:02:13 AM): So it's best that I don't remember this
Immortal (2:06:06 AM): hey, I got me a beers or 10 in me too!
Encephalon (2:02:18 AM): OK
Encephalon (2:02:25 AM): I'm calling me in 10 mins
Immortal (2:06:22 AM): but you better belice I am logging this shit!
Encephalon (2:02:30 AM): RECORD it
Immortal (2:06:30 AM): dude, I can't record on my phone!
Encephalon (2:02:41 AM): Fuck
Immortal (2:06:46 AM): and my phone doesn't work in my house...maybe I should call you from my home phone?
Encephalon (2:03:19 AM): Forget it
Immortal (2:06:15 AM): fuck you, I wanna hear you sing you fucking cunt!
Encephalon (2:03:34 AM): No
Immortal (2:06:51 AM): dude, that's like getting me hard and leaving. I'M GONNA HAVE BLUE BALLS IN THE MORNING FROM YOU YOU PIECE OF SHIT BEANER
Encephalon (2:04:36 AM): You're a fag
Encephalon (2:04:46 AM): I mean never mind that I actually wanna do this
Encephalon (2:04:51 AM): You're still a fag
Encephalon (2:04:56 AM): Like HARD GAY
Encephalon (2:04:56 AM): ~
Immortal (2:07:58 AM): hey I may be a fag, but are you ready to record this if I call you from my home phone?
Encephalon (2:05:22 AM): Um...
Encephalon (2:05:27 AM): Yeah...
Encephalon (2:05:32 AM): About that
Encephalon (2:05:37 AM): It's totally cool
Immortal (2:09:05 AM): so i can call you from my home phone, and your dumb ass will record it?
Encephalon (2:07:08 AM): No
Immortal (2:10:04 AM): i hate you
Encephalon (2:07:16 AM): I have no way of recording this
Encephalon (2:07:39 AM): Se... I figured you'd have some way of doing this and thus embarrass me
Encephalon (2:07:49 AM): But no
Immortal (2:10:45 AM): nah man, but I am gonna post this in my journal, so feel free to give any shoutouts!
Immortal (2:14:17 AM): so you're not gonna say hi to anyone? you're a fucking hater d00d
Encephalon (2:11:38 AM): Fuck you
Encephalon (2:11:43 AM): I'm recording
Encephalon (2:11:52 AM): QUIT INTERRUPTING, CRACKER
Immortal (2:14:58 AM): ahh, i see...well this shit is about to get posted so say something amusing that doesn't involve reminding me I'm white and slightly intoximicatred
Encephalon (2:13:06 AM): BIENVENIDA A TIJUANA
Immortal (2:16:05 AM): FUCK tIJUANA MAN
Encephalon (2:13:16 AM): BIENVENIDA A LA ADUANA
Immortal (2:16:09 AM): oops lawl
Encephalon (2:13:32 AM): BIENVENIDA A MI SUERTE
Encephalon (2:13:42 AM): A MI ME GUSTA VERTE
Encephalon (2:13:48 AM): CALAVERA NO LLORA
Encephalon (2:13:56 AM): SERENATA DE AMOR
Encephalon (2:14:07 AM): CALAVERA NO LLORA
Encephalon (2:14:20 AM): NO TIENE CORAZON
Encephalon (2:14:34 AM): I WANNA GO TO SAN DIEGO
Encephalon (2:14:44 AM): I WANNA GO Y NO PUEDO
Encephalon (2:14:57 AM): BIENVENIDA A LA JUANA
Immortal (2:17:51 AM): hey, none of that messican talk in here boy! this is america!
Encephalon (2:15:07 AM): TEQUILA SEXO MARIJUANA~
Immortal (2:18:10 AM): now that's my ind of talk!
Encephalon (2:15:28 AM): Asshole
Immortal (2:18:33 AM): yes, very true. what's your poiunt"?
Encephalon (2:18:06 AM): I don't really have one
Encephalon (2:18:18 AM): Truth is
Encephalon (2:18:32 AM): POR LA CARRETERA~
Immortal (2:21:34 AM): lawls
Immortal (2:21:41 AM): i no speaka teh spanish!
Encephalon (2:18:59 AM): Putadas~
Immortal (2:22:09 AM): here's an idea, why don;'t you lick my balls?
Encephalon (2:19:52 AM): Probably not
Encephalon (2:20:05 AM): But I will sing ~
Immortal (2:23:30 AM): will you sing and lick my balls at the same time so it sounds like your mouth is full...of my balls?
Encephalon (2:20:49 AM): Uh...
Encephalon (2:20:51 AM): NO
Immortal (2:23:57 AM): damn you!
Encephalon (2:21:18 AM): The way I like singing does not include sucking you off
Encephalon (2:21:39 AM): And beliveve me... I AM sorry abou that
Encephalon (2:21:52 AM): Because you're such a fag that you actually requested
Encephalon (2:21:54 AM): this
Encephalon (2:22:00 AM): But no
Encephalon (2:22:19 AM): EL CAMINO ESTA CABRN~
Immortal (2:25:30 AM): lawl
Immortal (2:25:34 AM): what about the road?
Encephalon (2:23:32 AM): m\\\\\\\\\ I'n going of
Encephalon (2:23:49 AM): Family after lall
Immortal (2:26:51 AM): dude, you type worse than me!
Encephalon (2:23:59 AM): PEACE~
Encephalon (2:24:09 AM): Nigga what?
Encephalon (2:24:14 AM): WOH CARES
Immortal (2:27:08 AM): BEANA PLEASE
Encephalon (2:24:24 AM): I'm going to bed
Immortal (2:27:25 AM): shit son, you're a homo
Immortal (2:27:27 AM): be gone!
Immortal (2:27:31 AM): ha I said it for once, ass!

I love being intoxicated and getting IMs

Currently Playing: Saosin - Come Close

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [4] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (11 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #44]

Jul 2, 2007 - 04:07 AM
I think I may be emo.
lawl
Name: Lane

Birthday: March 19th

Birthplace: Midland, MI, USA

Current Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

Eye Color: Brown

Hair Color: black.

Height: 5'9"

Right Handed or Left Handed: Left handed. I'm a part of a secret society plotting to take over the world. <-- good answer from Ultima. I shall conform to this.

Your Heritage:
Irish, Pennsylvania Dutch or some shit, and Native American (enough to make it so I can get a tan)

The Shoes You Wore Today:
Chuck Taylor's with red skulls. I'm awesome.

Your Weakness:
scene chicks, cars, and booze

Your Fears:
I'm afraid of authority. Not so much that they are in control, but that they abuse their power.

Your Perfect Pizza:
Supreme. holla.

Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:
Get my fucking project car running, for fuck's sake.

Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:
cunt, fag, or lol

Thoughts First Waking Up:
fuck.

Your Best Physical Feature:
I have no idea, ask nadi she has seen me and could give a better description.

Your Bedtime:
depends on mood or alcohol intake for the evening.

Your Most Missed Memory:
I don't miss the past, for the most part.

Pepsi or Coke:
Coke.

McDonalds or Burger King:
BK. the lesser of two evils.

Single or Group Dates:
Depends, really. I like both but they each have a time and place.

Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:
Nestea

Chocolate or Vanilla:
chocolate

Cappuccino or Coffee:
neither.

Do you Smoke:
I used to. I've quit though.

Do you Swear:
Too much.

Do you Sing:
nope. at least not for anyone to hear.

Do you Shower Daily:
Yes.

Have you Been in Love:
with your mom.

Do you want to go to College:
three years in already.

Do you want to get Married:
definitely.

Do you believe in yourself:
I'm the most confident fucker on the planet.

Do you get Motion Sickness:
Nope.

Do you think you are Attractive:
yes and no. It's all in who's looking though.

Are you a Health Freak:
I am trying to be more conscious about it.

Do you get along with your Parents:
My mother is a saint and my father doesn't know my own birthday.

Do you like Thunderstorms:
They're awesome.

Do you play an Instrument:
nope. well unless you count guitar hero.

In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:
I'm drinking right now!

In the past month have you Smoked:
Yes, but not any longer

In the past month have you been on Drugs:
nope.

In the past month have you gone on a Date:
Yes.

In the past month have you gone to a Mall:
Yes.

In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:
Nope.

In the past month have you eaten Sushi:
Not in the past month.

In the past month have you been on Stage:
nope.

In the past month have you been Dumped:
no sir

In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:
Nope, no water in the desert.

In the past month have you Stolen Anything?
nope. I'm too moral for that.

Ever been Drunk:
what kind of silly question is this?

Ever been called a Tease:
no

Ever been Beaten up:
Nope. I'm rather intimidating according to my friends.

Ever Shoplifted:
Nope.

How do you want to Die:
However I'll be remembered as the baddest mo'fucka to walk the earth. <thanks Ultima.

What do you want to be when you Grow Up:
a manager of information systems.

What country would you most like to Visit:
Japan, Russia, the UK.

Best Clothing Style:
Dickies shorts and black t-shirts. Or possibly black slacks, white dress shirt and black tie.

Number of Drugs I have taken:
None.

Number of CDs I own:
too many to count.

Best CD I own:
I am in love with Threads of Life by Shadows Fall and Pressure the Hinges by Haste the Day.

Number of Piercings:
None.

Number of Tattoos:
None.

Final Thoughts:
I can't get this really cool scene chick out of my head. She's pretty fuckin cool.

Currently Playing: Shadows Fall - Final Call

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #43]

Jun 20, 2007 - 03:45 AM
Belligerent Drunk.
FUCK YOU
That's my current status. But here's the full spectrum of Immortal Drunkenness:

slightly intoxicated: This is the equivalent to "buzzed." I can still function normally, my voice just gets slightly louder.'

intoxicated: This is where most people would call it a night so they can still drive home before 5am. Nope, not me this is just the beginning.

belligerent drunk: This is the stage where I tell people how ugly they look and that their mother's doctor should have strangled them with their umbilical cord instead. I also get much louder, much more crass and sarcastic than normal and my usage of the work fuck increases exponentially in relation to how much alcohol is in my system.

shit-housed: This is where I will hit on anything with two legs and when they turn me down because I am slurring so bad and can't remember what I just said I call them fat sluts with angry serpents coming from their vaginas (yes, I have said that). This is usually when my friends decide it is a good time to find another bar to go to.

fucked-in-half: This is where I am incredibly loud, angry, sarcastic, and can no longer see my feet. Generally I will pass out shortly after reaching this point. I usually ask my friends to find me a nice soft place to fall asleep in, and they usually throw me into places like the trunk of the car usually while telling me I shouldn't be such an asshole.

I just told my TV to fuck off. My mother is not pleased. That is all.

Currently Playing: Bad Religion - Portrait of Authority

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #42]

Jun 9, 2007 - 06:36 PM
I'm emo.
:w00t:
I bought the new Linkin Park album and not just the normal version. I just had to spend 6 bucks more to get the uber cool special edition.

Also, I got a mohawk. It's awesome.

Currently Playing: Social Distortion - Highway 101

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #41]

May 30, 2007 - 01:49 AM
GFF's hottest female.
lol
Definitely nadienne. Seriously, I hate to put it so crudely, but she's such a MILF! nadienne is also incredibly good with the conversation and Jolie is quite possibly the cutest baby in the world.

yeah, ran into nadienne while on my shift at Target. Fortunately, this time I was a bit more intelligent than a retarded circus monkey

Currently Playing: Aesop Rock - 1000 Deaths

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (13 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #40]

May 24, 2007 - 07:41 PM
Awesomeness.
w00t
I just had the most awesome weekend imaginable with the most badass person imaginable at Vegas Invasion and Eibach. Just thought I would rub that in

sorry I couldn't make it to Visalia, Juan. It just wasn't gonna work out this time

Currently Playing: Aesop Rock - Bazooka Tooth

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #39]

May 16, 2007 - 04:22 PM
Sneaker whore.
::w00t::
I went and bought me a pair of Nike Dunk Low CLs in black and grey. I am happy.

To the tune of $107.43

Currently Playing: Fallout Boy - Dance, Dance

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (10 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #38]

Apr 16, 2007 - 09:12 PM
Check out my new ride.
w0rd.

I've always wanted one in white. Just needs either white rims or a red stripe around the black rims.

Currently Playing: Aesop Rock - Sick Friend

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #37]

Mar 23, 2007 - 12:52 AM
I am a drunk.
w00t
Encephalon (10:38:39 PM): You're a drunk
Immortal (10:48:38 PM): nah, not really
Encephalon (10:38:49 PM): Shut up
Encephalon (10:38:54 PM): I know a drunk when I see one
Encephalon (10:38:57 PM): I'm one of you

He's right though, I am a drunk. I can still surprisingly type rather well for being tipsy enough to not care what I am writing.

Currently Playing: Haste the Day - Song of Faith

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #36]

Mar 21, 2007 - 06:47 PM
Mixed Signals.
blah.
I just need to write this all out to try and make sense of it for myself, feel free to offer any advice you may have if you feel like it might help.

So I have been spending a lot of time with a girl I met through my car club. Not only is her beauty intoxicating, but she is smart, practical, well-spoken, and most of all she is interested in me. Or at least, she was while she was still with her now ex-boyfriend. As of late she has been sending a lot of mixed signals, and it has me worried she is gonna just blow me off.

It all started shortly after she broke up with her ex. We were going out of town together that weekend to pick up her new CRX she had just bought, and her mom had asked me to go. Naturally, I agreed since this girl means the world to me. So we go and everything is great short of being too exhausted to get busy later that night (fucking sucked ass I tell you what). We drive back the next day and she isn't too enthused at speaking to me so I felt bad naturally. I think she was still fighting with her ex, which would make sense since she has mentioned that a few times.

Anywho, once we got back, she basically just stopped talking to me for the better part of a week claiming she needed a short break from me after spending the entire weekend with me. I was concerned, naturally but I went along with it because being the naive fool that I am, I would do anything for her if she asked like that.

Fast forward maybe a week and a half. She's still not talking to me much, and by this time I am driving myself nucking futs because for the better part of a year there hasn't been a single day where we haven't been on the phone until all hours of the night or chatting it up on the MSN webcam. I asked her what was up, and again she said that she was fighting with her ex, she was incredibly busy with school (week before finals due to her shortened schedule), and getting the CRX ready for the big NOPI show. I decided maybe it was best not to bother her much about it, since that is a lot to have on one's plate at one time.

Fast forward some more to the NOPI show. I'm waiting in line to get there, and she walks up and says maybe one word to me then walks off. I was like "ok fine, be like that" and I went and chilled with some friends. I texted her maybe an hour later saying I was sorry for being a dick, but she was making it obvious she didn't want me around. She replied with "no, i do want you around!" or something of the like. So I spent the rest of the day wandering around with her. The whole day it was like I was second place, while for the past 8 months or so I was always there. It was a weird feeling, I'm not gonna lie.

This of course is the summary version, because A) I'm at work and B) I can't remember all the stuff that has been said both by her and a lot of others out there. To be perfectly honest, I am beginning to think she is gonna forget about me simply because I live in the next city over. She thrives on people's attention, and despite telling me that she wanted me for who I am and not what I can give her I think she will probably go after the guy who is more convenient for her. Granted, I know that relationship won't last but if she is going down that road it's her own doing.

I hate women sometimes, I really do.

Currently Playing: Haste The Day - Stitches

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (11 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #35]

Mar 15, 2007 - 03:48 AM
Because this is SPARTAAAAAA!
Do your worst, weaklings!

http://www.gamingforce.com/forums/tr...-immortal.html

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #34]

Jan 13, 2007 - 03:48 PM
doh!
:grrrr:
I owned myself, now I can't get in my driveway :P

Two things I hate in this world: excessively large speedbumps, and driveways with obnoxious slopes at the end of them.

Currently Playing: Jamelia - Something about you

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #33]

Dec 18, 2006 - 03:02 AM
Good times.
sick
Despite a severe lack of sleep, and the onset of some form of sickness, I made the trip up to South Mountain in South Phoenix for Tokyo Speed Pro's annual customer appreciation and crew roundup. A lot of sick cars showed up, and was a great time meeting all the different crews around the valley.

Oh and look, my daily driver made an appearance too :P

Pic take by Ravi (IntegraLS) on AZHT.net :thumbup:

Any thoughts?

Currently Playing: Dropkick Murphys - For Boston

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #32]

Nov 14, 2006 - 09:53 PM
Since everyone else is writing soundtracks.
lol
OPENING CREDITS
Session - Linkin Park. I dunno, I just love scratching at times, and Mr. Hahn is quite good.

WAKING UP
Wake Up - Rage Against the Machine. Not only does it fit the subject, but it has a different meaning. I'm a sucker for saying something twice while only saying on thing.

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
Beverly Hills - Weezer. Yeah, I usually feel like the poor kid in Beverly Hills on the first day of school.

FALLING IN LOVE
Josie - Blink 182. she brings me mexican food from sombrero just because Now that is love right there.

FIGHT SONG
The Warrior's Code - Dropkick Murphys. I dunno, just reminds me of my style of fighting. I'm a boxer at heart.

BREAKING UP
Ben Folds Five - Smoke. Again, fairly Wes Anderson-y.

PROM
Such Great Heights - The Postal Service. Not sure why but this one came up on random so it works.

LIFE IS GOOD
The Small Print - Muse. Yeah, what's the catch?

MENTAL BREAKDOWN
Citizen Erased - Muse. Pretty chaotic guitar in the beginning. I absolutely love it.

DRIVING
Bad Habit - The Offspring. Oh who am I kidding, I'm too much of a pussy to pack a 9 in the glove box :P

FLASHBACK
Home - Dream Theater. Since the whole album this is from is one big flashback and this is the climax of it, apparently winamp thought it was good too.

GETTING BACK TOGETHER
One Step Closer - Linkin Park. all I can say to this is: relationships make people emo :P

WEDDING
As One - Dropkick Murphys. I have always loved this song as a love song, don't even know if it is or not though.

FINAL BATTLE
In The End - Linkin Park. God winamp is emo tonight too =/

DEATH SCENE
The Fields of Athenry - Dropkick Murphys. w00t, gotta love the dropkick for a death scene.

FUNERAL SONG
The Funeral March - Opeth. Ok, so winamp didn't choose this, sue me.

END CREDITS
Story of my Life - Social Distortion. Seems rather fitting. Good job, winamp.

So there you have it, my life's soundtrack. It looks like I am torn between being a drunken irish barfiend and an emo kid >_>

Also, new top image and words. Comments on that are always appreciated :P

Currently Playing: Jay Z - Dirt off your Shoulder.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #31]

Nov 6, 2006 - 04:56 PM
She's a Dirty Girl.
w00t
So this weekend, I set out to put some Tein Super Street dampers on my daily driven del sol. Got started around 2pm with my good friend Caitlin, and Ryan from HASport* here in Phoenix. Took us 4 hours to do the suspension and tie rod dust covers, with one run to the ACE hardware in a Phoenix Yellow Integra Type R. Man did we get us some looks :P

*HASport is the leading manufacturer for Honda motor mount kits for engine swaps. For those of oyu who watch Pinks, you have seen their boosted SOHC CRX kick some ass.

Told ya she is dirty. Next up is to paint the front bumper. First I am letting the springs settle though so I can see if I wanna go an inch lower or not :P

Currently Playing: The Who - Baba O'Reilly

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #30]

Nov 2, 2006 - 04:28 PM
I have a project this weekend.
w0rd
To install these dampers:

onto my daily driven del sol. The stock OEM suspension is kinda worn out and it makes the ride really uncomfortable, so in come these Tein Super Streets that I picked up for a cool $150. They retail for over $1,000 normally. The dude thought they were blown and needed a rebuild, but he had never checked them out. They still adjust like normal with the noticeable slight difference in dampening force on each setting.

Let's just say my daily drive across town is gonna be a whole lot more fun

Oh and yeah, that is my carbon fiber hood I drove out to Cali this past summer for (See CRXpo-OC entry). it is light as hell I aint gonna lie.

Currently Playing: Blink 182 - Josie

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (14 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #29]

Oct 23, 2006 - 03:06 PM
This probably isn't intreresting since most people here don't drive :(
yar
But I took some new pics of the project car. Yes, I am aware that the front is slightly higher than the rear (maybe 1/2" at the most) because I raised it up a little to fit the 15s under the fenders with enough gap to figure out the lowest i could go without having to roll the fenders. Yeah, it's kind of sad when you have to measure how low you can go before you have to modify the body to allow lower, but if sparks don't fly your ride is too high :P

So like or no like? I found some Tein Super Streets that need to be rebuilt for like $150 (retail for nearly $1,100) so I will definately pick those up and rebuild them. Looks like my daily driver Del Sol doesn't have to be a 4x4 much longer :P

In other news, met an awesome girl through my car club. Only problem is she has a boyfriend who is kind of a dumbass. Shall I commence Operation: Jack that shit?

Currently Playing: Social Distortion - Ball and Chain

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (26 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #28]

Oct 20, 2006 - 06:07 PM
The real way to get props.
lawl
Show your boobs.

Why lie?

Currently Playing: Anti-Flag - 911 For Peace

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [3] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #27]

Sep 14, 2006 - 06:52 PM
Oh snap, new wheels.
:jdmtyte:
That's what I say when I park my car in the shadows. Please excuse the dirt as it is our monsoon season and the car is parked outdoors:

They're 15"x6.5" 4x100 Rota Slipstreams, the less expensive replica of the Spoon SW338 super-lightweight wheel. These weigh in at a modest 14lbs a piece without tires. Overall, I like their simplicity when compared to the chrome wheels I see around here all day. Something just doesn't look right about a Civic with 19" chrome bling wheels...

My real question is: should I go with anodized redish pink lug nuts or faded black lug nuts? :P

Currently Playing: Muse - Knights of Cydonia

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #26]

Aug 7, 2006 - 02:48 PM
CRXpo-OC July 29, 2006
:blah:
I had the privelege of driving out to LA on the 29th for the CRXpo (CRX and Del Sol meet) and it was a blast to finally meet the guys who I share info and kick it online with. Enough of the jibber-jabber though, here's some of the pics I can post without having to blur plates:

Some guy just happened to roll up in an NSX half way through the event:

Awesome weekend, that's for sure.

EDIT: for those of you who just can't get enough:

SCCA Solo2 class CRX race car :P

These last 4 courtesy of Rodrez:

This one courtesy of danny (www.digitalhorizon-online.com for more of his pics from CRXpo and of many of the better looking imports out there) Check out the driver's side tail light

Currently Playing: Linkin Park - Session

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #25]

Jul 24, 2006 - 02:00 PM
Yeah, Fuck the Police!
meh
So I got a speeding ticket this past week. 62 in a 45mph zone. Yeah, my bad. The cop was cool about it though, and the conversation went something like this:

Cop: Do you know why I pulled you over?
Me: Oh yeah!
Cop: Alright, just making sure. Can I please see your license, registration, and proof of insurance?

*ruffling of papers for a few seconds*

Cop: Alright everything seems to be in check, I will be right back.
Me: Ok, I aint going anywhere
*laughter*

--Cop comes back while the computer is running my plates
Cop: So does the top come off this thing?
Me: Yeah, it sure does. Wanna see?
Cop: Sure, why not.

--I demonstrate the finer points of owning a Targa top convertible with room for the roof in the trunk. Cop was impressed and goes back to check his computer.

Cop: Ok, well I will have to give you a citation for speeding here this afternoon
Me: yeah, I figured I wasn't gonna get out of this one
Cop: Here's all the information you need, drive safely.

So yeah, the cop didn't write down an approximate or posted speed on the ticket, so I get the "0-10mph over limit" fine which is $120 and 3 points on my license. The fine aint so bad, considering he could have really fucked me in the ass for doing 17 over. Honestly didn't even notice that I was speeding since hardly anyone was on the road. I was just cruising along and bam, owned. Oh well, it was bound to happen eventually anyway so at least the cop was relatively cool about it

CRXpo in LA on the 29th w00t! Even though my car can't make it out there (neither of them) I'm still really looking forward to the meet. Should be fun to get to know all the guys from Honda-Tech. Oh and I am picking up a new dash wiring harness and P28 ECU as well as my Carbon Fiber hood while I'm out there =D

Currently Playing: Rancid - Time Bomb

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #24]

Jul 7, 2006 - 04:16 AM
Kinda late on this one.
tired
But it is still amusing at 2am.

A is for age: 20

B is for booze of choice: I've become fond of Guinness and Killian's Irish Red as of late.

C is for career: I work in a stockroom and behind a desk. It pays the bills

D is for your dog's name: Simba, but he died.

E is for essential item you use everyday: a baseball cap of some sort. Only time you will see me without one is when I am sleeping or working.

F is for favorite song at the moment: Old Friend by Rancid

G is for favorite game: Unreal Tournament

H is for hometown: Midland, Michigan, USA

I is for instruments you play: none, actually

J is for jam or jelly you like: I like Grape Jelly and Strawberry Jam

K is for kids: None that I know of XD

L is for last kiss? recently enough >_>

M is for favorite M&Ms: the mini ones since I can eat like half a tube in one mouthful

N is for name of your crush: Dannica Patrick. Met her in Scottsdale and she is both very beautiful and very well-spoken. Oh and she drives a faster car than me...always a plus.

O is for overnight hospital stays: only a few, though I have forgotten what they were for

P is for phobias: I'm pretty afraid of uncertainty, actually.

Q is for lyrics/quotes you like: Bunch of savages in this town...

R is for biggest regret: being a loner in high school

S is for sexual preference: Womens.

T is for time you wake up: When I'm damn good and ready. <-- fuck, Crash said this one too good to change.

U is for underwear: boxers or commando. w0rd.

V is for vegetable you love: I like tomatoes, but moreso the things you can make with them.

W is for worst habits you have: I tend to bit my nails a bit and take apart perfectly good pieces of equipment to see how they work.

X is for x-rays you've had: enough so that I am considered radioactive.

Y is for yummy food you make: New York Strips anyone?

Z is for zodiac sign: Pisces, though I don't pay much attention to the Zodiac since it deludes me into thinking my life is a set of pre-determined events that I have no control over.

Currently Playing: Rancid - Old Friend

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #23]

Jun 30, 2006 - 12:10 PM
Compression.
w00t!
SOHC. When most see this they think weaksauce daily commuter motors which for the most part is true. However, you can take parts from many different motors and build one helluva frankenstein monster with a bit of time and money. 11.3:1 compression ratio out of a SOHC motor isn't your normal daily commuter ride, in fact there are few to even try something like this.

I have been reading on Honda-Tech since I know I won't be able to afford a K20R swap for many years to come and discovered a few people piecing together these monsters with something like $150 invested. Not bad for a speedy little motor, no? Now I'm not too worried about drag performance, since drag racing a Honda is like strapping a turbo to your grandmother's powerchair; funny but kinda pointless without a shitload of money. But for road racing, a high compression SOHC would probably do very well and depending on the league keep you in a very favorable class for competition.

Bah, enough of that shit. Parts list:

JDM D15B SOHC VTEC block
D15B crank
Integra B18B LS rods
Civic GX PMS pistons
D16Y8 head
D16Y8 Intake Manifold
D16Z6/Y8 head gasket
OEM Honda rod bearings
ARP headstuds

Good cheap fun, I guess you could say.

In other news, I picked up the other car last weekend but on the way out of town the headgasket blew. I'm not convinced he knew what happened but he said he would reimburse me for the parts needed to get it home and he threw in a JDM front bumper with optional factory foglights (impossible to find) to make up for it. Car was fun as hell to drive though, even with a blown headgasket.

It has a ton of wiring issues though. The gauge cluster is from when the car was converted from automatic to manual transmission and I suspect the ECU is from the auto as well. I'll need to find me a P28 ECU for it, and I already have the manual cluster so that's good to go. I'm just hoping they spliced the right wires in the original engine harness to wire up the VTEC so I don't have to track down a 92-95 Civic EX harness for it. Once that is all done though I'm gonna raise the front up about an inch and drive it out to LA for CRXpo on July 29th. Really looking forward to that trip since I will get to go out and party with all my honda-Tech buddies and possibly have my car put in Honda Tuning since they will be covering the meet. I'm more interested in the work it will take to get the car there though. It's one thing to drive your stock car around and have people compliment it, but it means a whole lot more when you have slaved for hours upon hours to make it where it is.

I guess that's why I have fallen headlong into the car thing really. I like to see my efforts turn into something that I and my friends can enjoy. It's really not the end result that is the most important though, but the road to get there. All the late nights in the garage falling asleep under your car, the months of eating Top Ramen to afford parts and last but certainly not least the friends you make along the way.

As she sits in my friend's driveway:

Currently Playing: Metallica - My Friend of Misery

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (11 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #22]

Jun 7, 2006 - 11:28 PM
Journal entry of infinite awesomeness (yes, Zeph really is a fucktard)
:lol:
So when I was up in Vegas in April I was supposed to stop by Zeph's place and chill for a few hours. Needless to say, that fell through due to a lack of time on my end.

Anywho, fast forward a bit. Zeph was down in Phoenix for a "waste of time" class on Air Conditioning systems. etc., etc.

Zeph says - I was driving to Tuscon, and some guys trailer caught on fire somehow. Plus my car was overheating, becausee I didn't put enough coolant in it. I had to pull over, but since traffic was stopped, it didn't really matter.

Anyhow, after sitting here in Tuscon, I realize aside from it not being a convenient 24 hour town like Vegas, it is pretty much more down to Earth here. Would definitely move here if I had no responsibilities. It's a 7 hour drive home, and I have to work in the morning. F*ck that.

Here are fun pictures of us doing absolutely nothing important.

Sofa completely missing his shot.

Group shot (from the left: Immortal, Zephyrin, Sofa)

Hey, check out my rabbit teeth!

Zeph and Immortal at SafeHouse.

New England meet? Psh y'all aint got shit on this!

Currently Playing: Rancid - As wicked

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [3] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (33 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #21]

Jun 5, 2006 - 03:14 PM
I have an uncanny ability to make myself laugh.
:lol:

I seriously laughed at that for like 10 minutes. Once again Infernal Monkey comes through in the funny department without even knowing it.

Currently Playing: Anti-Flag - Free nation?

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #20]

May 30, 2006 - 02:45 PM
=O
omgomgomgomgomg
"It will be mine. Oh yes. It will be mine." - Wayne Campbell in Wayne's World

So over on www.azht.net a dude was being forced to sell his 1995 Del Sol S with a theft recovery salvaged title. He originally wanted $4,300 for it. My friend Jeremy, who you may remember is the dude who's engine we blew up on the 101 in Phoenix was considering buying it, and it would be a perfect daily driver for him. But he couldn't find the money to get it. I tried my hardest to help the guy sell his car for what it is worth with all the rare parts on it, but to no avail. He then said just make an offer and we will see what we can do. I offered $3,000 and he said it was mine if he could keep his S2000 seats from the car. I said "deal motha fucka!" Borrowed about $750 from my dad, and bam I need a bigger garage. I will be picking up the car next week sometime since I need my friend to bring one of his spare driver's side seats down from Flagstaff so i can drive this beast home.

Without further ado, I present IMRTAL2 as my license plate shall read:

In other news, I am taking two classes (business 205 and accounting 101) for 6 credit hours this semester in addition to my two jobs. Talk about fucked for time, eh?

Currently Playing: Anti-Flag - That's Youth

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #19]

May 29, 2006 - 07:30 PM
Well guess what just showed up at my door!
w00000000000t
Fenders, in OEM Granada Black Pearl no less!

Now I am just waiting on my front bumper and the car is rebuilt minus the new axles I have to put in.

Also might be buying another one for $3,000 so I'll keep y'all posted on that.

Currently Playing: Cosmic Gate - Melt To The Ocean (Radio Edit)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (12 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #18]

May 29, 2006 - 03:43 AM
X-Men (partially for LeHah and other comic fans)
:nerd:
Fuck the movies, this is where it is at!

Wolverine 1 and 2
Uncanny X-Men 212 (Wolverine vs Sabretooth round 1)
Uncanny X-Men 150 (X-Men vs Magneto)
X-Men 1 special edition cover (the fold out one)
X-men alpha 1
X-Men omega 1

Not pictured are Wolverine issues 3- like 100 and countless X-Men issues. Yeah, I know I need to get out more.

Currently Playing: Cosmic Gate - Back To Earth (original mix)

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #17]

May 25, 2006 - 08:51 PM
Oh snap! (not car related, I swear)
w00000t
Just got me some new shoes. Now for those who have met me in real life, you know that I am a very big fan of Converse All-Stars. Here's the latest bit of the obsession:

Badass, no?

Currently Playing: The Postal Service - Such Great Heights

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (9 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #16]

May 23, 2006 - 07:43 PM
Immortal Meets A Cliff; A Testament to Honda Durability.
ohfuckme
So I had a bit of an adventure on Picture Rocks Rd. last night. I had just found out my dad was going in for heart surgery (he's cool though so no worries there) so I went for my typical stress-relief drive. Around one of the turns something caught my eye, I tapped the brakes too hard, locked them up and went down a 30foot or so embankment.

As of not I am WTB OEM front bumper, JDM fenders (or USDM with sidemarkers), and other parts as I get the car torn down.

I got out of the car with only a slight cut on my arm and my shoulder is a bit fucked. After we got the car out of the canyon though, I drove it home. Talk about honda reliability. A big thanks to Chelby for lending me a few of her VTEC wheels and tires so I could get it back to my garage. Without that I would have been double fucked =/

Here's some pics:

Don't drive while under the influence of emotional turmoil, kids!

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #15]

May 18, 2006 - 01:17 AM
So, we haven't had rain in quite some time...
w00tcicles
then I went out to get the mail and saw this down my street:

Gotta love how quick the storms develop around here...

EDIT: no fuckin way!
[23:45] EncephalonOne: I can't drink

Say it aint so!

Currently Playing: Rage Against the Machine - Killing in the Name of.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #14]

May 12, 2006 - 12:50 AM
Funniest thing happened to me today.
lol
So I am cruising along La Canada (main road to my house) at about 10mph or so over the limit and life is good. Then *thubmmf* I get covered in a shower of feathers and the front of my car has a slight blood smear on it.

I had always wondered what it would be like to hit a bird doing 60, so I guess I can scratch that off the list.

Currently Playing: Operation Ivy - Freeze Up

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #13]

May 10, 2006 - 03:52 PM
Brembo + Axxis = =O
^________^

Yeah, I ordered some parts.

Brembo OE replacement blank rotors: $70
Axxis ceramic pads: $50

It's gonna be real nice being able to stop again. I'll post some install pics this weekend for the couple of sick fuckers who get off on me being greasy and dusty.

Currently Playing: Operation Ivy - Freeze Up

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #12]

May 6, 2006 - 11:46 PM
*gasp*

I need a better camera, for sure. So that's how I spent my saturday evening, howabout everyone else?

Currently Playing: Metallica - Master of Puppets

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #11]

May 5, 2006 - 05:31 PM
Misusing finite resources.
grrrr
This actually happened two weeks ago, but I forgot to put it in here.

So the story unfolds with me on the road leading to Pima CC (Shannon Rd for those of you in the know) and I decided to get on the gas and let out some frustration. Boy did I ever let loose, full-on pedal to the floor SOHC VTEC screaming to it's meager ability when I notice a PC cop behind me. Now this is where I'm thinking "oh fuck, I just got owned!" but no, he just followed me into the parking lot and waited for me to step out of my car. He then told me about the misuse of finite resources law, and how I was in violation of it. I then had one of those moments where an angel and a devil came on each shoulder...this is the ensuing conversation I had with myself:

Angel: just let it go, he has a power trip and is letting it out on you because he works a dead-end glorified security job.

Devil: oh fuck that, argue with the bastard. Tell him how much this law resembles a turd in the toilet!

me: err who the hell are you guys?

Anywho, I chose the discretion route, and walked off without a ticket. But this is where I am going to write down how the little devil inside me wanted to respond.

This Misuse of Finite Resources Law is not only complete and utter bullshit, but in my case, it was completely unfounded. Conveniently enough, I just finished a tank of gas that throughout the duration of I have been driving hard and putting my foot to the floor quite a bit. I currently have 359 miles on the trip odometer which I reset everytime I fuel the car. My fuel tank, according to a spec-sheet I so readily stole from teamdelsol.com my gas tank holds 11.9 gallons of fuel. Now if we divide this out to find my approximate gas mileage we get the answer of 30.16 miles per gallon. Keep in mind this is under heavy driving and a trip back and forth to Phoenix at 90mph.

Now take a Hummer. It gets what, 8mpg max at any given point in time? How is it that me burning up some frustration is a misuse of a finite resource, but a Hummer carrying one soccer mom on a cell phone is just A-Ok according to the law? Last I checked, my mileage under heavy driving (which is much higher than when I drive normally) is more than 3 times that of what a Hummer gets. So when is the Hummer owner going to get this warning or ticket, huh?

Never, that's when. This could be for many reasons, many of which I will not go into in this blog. This is meant to inform people that owners of Japanese sport compacts are either simply targeted for the cars they drive, or politicians really are this retarded.

Currently Playing: Rage Against the Machine - Wake Up

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #10]

Apr 26, 2006 - 12:56 PM
I think I have surfed the entire non-porn internet.
yar
Seriously, I'm running out of material to read at work. I love to read tech forums for Hondas, since it's a good way to learn more about them while I am getting paid for something else, but I fear I have read all of Honda-Tech now and am running out of ideas. I beg of you all, if you have any interesting work-safe websites, give me links!

On a side note, I am really liking Give Up by The Postal Service. I heard a couple of their songs from Honda commercials for the new Civics and bought *cough* downloaded *cough* the album. It's reall good music to just sit and chill to.

Currently Playing: Rammstein - Sonne

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (9 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #9]

Apr 14, 2006 - 11:28 AM
My entry on Drugs. Although late, it is still relevant.
lolololol

rofl!

While I don't do drugs, I respect the wishes of those who do use them in a responsible manner. I would think the mature populus of GFF would too, but I guess that is asking too much, huh?

Currently Playing: Rammstein - Du Hast (at work, no less!)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (8 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #8]

Apr 11, 2006 - 05:52 PM
Vegas, baby!
w00t
So this weekend was Vegas Invasion VI in, you guessed it, Vegas. Del Sol owners from California, Arizona, Utah, Nevada, Washington, Missouri, Kansas, Alabama and Wisconsin came in to celebrate their cars and others like it.

Friday was the trip up there, and it went very smoothly other than the 45minute dead stop on I-40 between Kingman and the Hoover Dam. Apparently they are repaving, so we got to stand around and play some football in the street for a bit. This is where I pissed on the first fence along the road. We got there around 7pm for our little Meet n' Greet party at a restaurant in our Hotel. We were staying at The Orleans, by the way. At the end of the meal, some people hadn't showed up, so the 12 of us or so who were left had to pony up for the difference. -$60

Saturday was the big part of the meet. I stroll out of bed at around 10:35 when we had to be at the show and whatnot at 11. Good game. We got there at around 11:15 and got parked and whatnot. As with every year, there was a new record for cars in attendance, and this year it was 54. Some douchebag, who shall remain nameless, showed up to the meet despite being expelled from the club and barred from events, and later left because of the hostile environment. Well no shit. A man by the name of Kyle "Hater" won the distance award for driving from fucking Wisconsin to the meet, which is just hardcore. The award trophies were handed out, then we all went to drive Red Rock Canyon (this was where I pissed on the second fence of the trip). Somewhere in here I was supposed to meet Zeph during our 2 hour downtime, but that got fucked and I really regret not having at least said hi while I was up there =/ Anyshit, after the Red Rock run, the AZSols were supposed to go get inked at Diversity, but that fell through. We instead went to Round Table Pizza for pizza and pints. -$20

Sunday was where most people left for home, but AZSols had planned to stay until monday. We went out for the farewell breakfast at some place in the hotel, then we were told to just hang around until they were going to the tattoo parlor again. I went up and pwned some n00bs in Tekken 5 (never played it before, by the way) and then rushed down to meet everyone. All the ladies got suns with the colors of their cars on the back of their neck, but I neglected to get a tattoo while I was there. Next year though, I shall be made into a crash test dummy =P After the tattooing, we went to Koji for sushi and such, which was a blast. Somehow we left there with a chocolate cock. Afterwards was time for dirty madlibs (I can't believe they had never heard spooge be used to reference cum before >_>) and a glow stick fight, which I maintain I won despite Bree poking out my eye and Chelby hitting me in the nutds. -$40

Finally on Monday, we all strolled out of bed at around 11. I woke up to find a sleeping bag on my bed, which I had thought was Jeremy who was staying with us. It wasn't. Chelby asked me who was in bed with me and I said "I think it's Jeremy" and from across the room there is a "what the fuck!?" It was one of those situations you had to see to find it funny. So while I went to go get a shower I was wondering who the fuck that was. It turns out it was an ironing board...it was my best spooning partner ever. Next we went to McDonald's for a quick food fix, and on the road. I got home at 10pm. -$90

In the end, the trouser snake was vanquished by cockblock+2 XD

links and such:
www.azsols.com
www.solsociety.com
www.teamsolcal.com
www.vegasinvasion.com

By the way, this trip to Nevada allowed me to increase the number of states in which I have pissed in public to 34.

pics next time~

Currently Playing: Rancid - The Way I Feel

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #7]

Apr 5, 2006 - 11:51 PM
I apologize for so many entries in a day, but...
w00t?
y'all aint got shit on this!

Truth Hurts time.

And I'm spent. I swear I won't make anymore entries today.

Vegas this weekend, w00t!

Currently Playing: The Mars Volta - L'Via, L'Viaquez

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #6]

Apr 5, 2006 - 09:58 PM
So ummm...wtf!?
roflcopter
So I see a voicemail on my phone that had been charging, and I thought it was Seris with a question, so I check it. It was an angry message. So I ask, did any of you GFFers who are priveleged enough to have my Cell# leave an angry message in my voicemail? I honestly have no fucking clue who left this message and the only word I can make it is nigga.

NIGGA.

Because I'm just so black.

Currently Playing: my voicemail

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #5]

Apr 5, 2006 - 01:44 PM
My thoughts on this Kingdom Hearts thing.
lawl
The first game was like a fruity romp through disneyland with a big key, and having played the beginning of the second at a friend's place, I can say it's pretty lame.

The only thing that can save the KH series from even more suckage is of course a BFG.

Currently Playing: Rancid - Ruby Soho

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #4]

Apr 4, 2006 - 12:19 PM
Oh Snap (mainly for my own reference).
broke
Things to buy:

Buddy Club N+ Dampers $700-$900 (w/ pillow ball mounts)
Integra Type-R lower control arms $70 each
Mugen Hard Poly Bushings ~$150
Omni Power front and rear camber kits $225

Total: $1,145-$1,345

Optional: (for later purchase due to me being a broke-ass nigga.)
Mugen front strut tower bar for EG Civic $290
DC Sports Rear tower and stabilizer bars $150

The result is of course a much improved stance and ride for the ever-flimsy Del Sol chassis. This thing literally feels like a wet noodle if I take a turn too quick, so hopefully this will help fix that.

As you can see I found the Buddy Club N+ suspension to be more for me over the Tein SS I have been raving about. I have plans to auto cross and time attack locally in this car, and I had read accounts of the Teins being a little too soft for that. Now this made me look at their race-type setups and they were way out of my league financially. Then someone pointed me to the Buddy Clubs. I have a friend who is a reseller for them, so I'm gonna get them for real cheap =P

Currently Playing: Opeth - In My Time of Need

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #3]

Mar 31, 2006 - 01:50 PM
So...we meet again, Mr. Bond!
=S
I'm at work right now, and it is not fun. I came in a half hour late due to my sister needing to be taken to school. Of course she neglected to inform me of this until the night before we left and then wasn't ready to go when I was...bastard. Yeah, my boss was cool with it and all, but I still have to stay that half hour past the time I was supposed to leave so the timesheets come out right. Oh well, I come in late on Saturdays every week so who gives a shit.

On the way here my roof, which was in the trunk since my car is awesome like that, got scratched pretty good by a piece of wireloom that was hanging down. I'm gonna do a zip-tie job on that wire and pray to god that the scratches wash or buff out.

In other news, I am preparing to drop about a grand and a half into a suspension overhaul, and I am as giddy as a schoolgirl on prom night. The only real downside is I have to do the install mexican-style in my street since my garage is too small and my driveway is slanted as hell. I can't wait until the Homeowner's association gives me crap for doing it there too.

Speaking of the HOA, I have a few bones to pick with them. I got a notice a couple months back about being in violation of some CC&R since my car was parked with the passenger tires on the gravel by my driveway. I laughed at it since one of our neighbors has 6 cars clogging our street so I pretty much have nowhere else to safely park. I wrote them a nice, "cordial" letter in response describing the problem, how I have a black car, and how hard it is to see a black car on the street at night. I also made sure to remind them that they are Nazis and need to lighten the fuck up. I have yet to receive a response, but then again I haven't gotten another violation letter either.

I have a trip to Vegas coming up next weekend, which will be pretty sweet. You see, it's for Vegas Invasion VI (www.vegasinvasion.com) which is a gathering of the regional Team Sol chapters for just a general good time. Already my hotel room is shaping up to be a nice-sized LAN party, and of course how could I forget the cars? I suppose this is a good time to ask a couple favors of some members here:

First off beaner Encephalon, would you mind photoshopping images for me when I get back? I'll resize the ones that turned out well, but was wondering if you wanted to do anything artsy with any of them?

Second, Zeph, you gonna be free at all next weekend? If so, we should hang out for a while.

I now leave my beloved readers (all 4 of them) with a picture:

I'm torn between those (Tein Super Street Coilovers) or the Mugen Sport setup. Both are around the same price and spring rates, but Tein is very well-known in the suspension scene and we all know Mugen gets you laid. Decisions, decisions

Currently Playing: Infected Mushroom - Bust a Move

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #2]

Mar 20, 2006 - 12:25 AM
My birthday, cars, and blown motors. oh my!
phew!
So I'm 20 today, which I suppose is nice. Not really a big deal other than that I am no longer a teenager and therefore I now have no excuse to act like a tool.

In other news, yesterday was the annual Pre-Vegas Invasion tech meet where we all get our shit done that we have neglected to do all year. The most complicated installs of the day were a Tein Super Street suspension on a 93 Si and new lights for a 94 VTEC. The lower control arm bushing that the stock strut was on was seized due to age and rust, so we were basically fucked for about 5 hours until I finally just cut the bushing free and cut the bolt off. Take that, bitch!

Earlier in the evening, my buddy (I'll call him by his eName) Lost_SoL and I went to go get some more tools to work with since you can never have enough tools at your disposal. Anywho, on our way back we were merging onto the AZ 101 and he got on the gas a lot. He had been drag racing all day at the NOPI thing that was going on, so the motor had had a beating on it all day. He was running a turbo'd D15B at 13psi putting down 180 at the wheels, but he hadn't built the bottom end so it was gonna blow no matter what. While doing about 80mph at 6,000rpm and a very noticable BOOM! came from the engine area with a thick (couldn't see the headlights of the car behind us) black cloud accompanying it. Smoke quickly filled the cabin and we both looked at each other and said "fuck, roll down the windows quick!" We coasted off the next ramp to get to somewhere to call someone to come pick our dumbasses up and we thought we could make it to the liquor store a half a mile down the road, that is, until the remaining oil came out of the head and caught fire. We then pulled over and he said:

him: "pop the hood, quick!"
me: "fuck no man, you do it!"

The motor wasn't on fire, but needlessly to say we were fucked good in a questionable part of town. We pushed the car the 1/2 mile to the liquor store and called AAA for the tow. The driver mentioned how a lot of ricers has been breaking down all day presumably from the NOPI show. This prompted a chuckle out of me as I got sped down the road in a nice shiny new RX-8

[for Zephyrin if he reads this]
He threw the rod from Cylinder 1 through the oilpan and into his downpipe. It was fuckin brutal, man.

And thus, my weekend comes to an end with work at 10am tomorrow morning.

ps. got your envelope Sass, want your change? XD

Currently Playing: Dropkick Murphys - The Last Letter Home

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #1]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Immortal's Journal