Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85211 35210

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Immortal's Journal

Journal Banner
How low can you go?

Immortal's Journal Statistics
View Immortal's profile
Entries 75 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 40003
Replies Immortal has made 1124 comments [view stats]
Comments 490 comments (6.53 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 19 props given to Immortal [who be proppin?]
Buddies 27 buddies
Relation You are not Immortal's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Sep 17, 2012 - 12:50 PM
Bless me Father, for I have sinned. It has been fuck if I know since my last login.
wtf
Really, I stopped by to pay my respects to Zeph because he was cool as fuck and will be missed.

But while I am here I might as well fill you guys in on what's been going on. I graduated from the University of Arizona in December of '10 with my BS in MIS and went to work for the University because I couldn't find any other work. I was set on staying in Tucson for a while because two family members at the time had cancer. This is also when I started drinking heavily to go with my mild cannabis use. Fast-forward a year and my soon-to-be-fiance left me for some artist fuck, which lead to a downward spiral and 3 months of rehab. It was then I realized I didn't have a problem with running to substances, but rather I was dating a cunt.

I have been absolutely fine since then. Still drink and smoke occasionally, but not nearly as out-of-control as before. I have instead started focusing my time on learning. I like to learn. I guess it's this drive to fulfill my never-ending curiosity and it leads to me studying some random-ass subjects. For example, I have been reading all I can on Quantum Mechanics, which has lead me to realize I need a refresher in Calculus. Odds of me learning both of these: about 4%.

Sorry for my absence, GFF. It's not that I forgot about you guys, since you never forget your first online community, but life kinda got in the way. I had just thought about you guys last week, and well the events from this weekend reminded me that there are a lot of good people here. Sadly, it's one less than I remember it.

Currently Playing: Muse - Madness

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #75]

Apr 12, 2010 - 01:11 PM
KFMA Day 2010 (Muse-related)
Last night was KFMA Day 2010 which was headlined by Silversun Pickups, 30 Seconds to Mars, and Muse. The openers were the Neon Trees, The Dirty Heads, Switchfoot, and Five Finger Death Punch.

gf has major OCD, so we decided to pass on making her wait 10 hrs to piss again and just went late for the headlining acts.

Silversun played a hell of a set, and fucking rocked it hard. They sounded almost exactly like their albums which, if you have checked them out are pretty out there. Definitely a good band to check out live if you get the chance.

30 Seconds to Mars also played a great set, but they've never really been my thing. They definitely played their asses off though, that's for sure.

Muse. What more can I say. Muse went on record in a local interview as saying they have to hold back at a lot of their US shows because they aren't big festivals like this. They then said that this is their first show in the US they really went all out for, and it showed. They played an amazing set, surprising me with some old favorites like New Born and Plug in Baby. They also covered the rest of their discography with stuff from Absolution, Black Holes and Revelations, with some new favorites from The Resistance as well. Definitely one of my favorite live shows for sure

Here's a couple videos from the show. Sorry for video/audio quality. I shot these on my iphone in the middle of a jostling crowd, so you know.

Full song: Muse - The Resistance

Clip: Muse - New Born (lasers fucked with quality big time, which is why it is only a clip)

Clip: Muse - Uprising

Currently Playing: ringing in my ears

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #74]

Dec 17, 2009 - 02:59 AM
New toy/graduation gift
Techlust
I am finally graduating college this weekend. About fucking time!

To celebrat that, my dad gave me a buttload of money and a shiny, new iPhone 3gs which I am typing this entry from. For all of the AT&T hatred put there, just know that I am always in their 3g coverage areas so it is a logical choice for me, and well CDMA networks can suck my fat dick. That having been said, I fucking love this phone. This interface is among the most intuitive mobile/touch interfaces I have ever used. Like my MacBook, shit is simple and works perfect. I love it.

Also, I'm drunk. Use that information however you see fit

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #73]

Nov 20, 2009 - 03:10 PM
New toys.
bored
Been forced to do a lot of shit to my car this year both by mistake and by dumb luck, but in the end it came out well. I went from this:

to this:

Lost the variable valve timing function of VTEC which was better for gas mileage, but I upgraded from 1.6L to 1.8L and added a ridiculously short-geared transmission (4,200 rpm at 75mph in 5th...oops lol). That was good to get me down to a 14.9 in the quarter, but more importantly I now have the torque to get out of corners a little quicker.

Not that anyone cares about this sort of thing, but this stuff just arrived yesterday after 3 months of me waiting for overnight parts from Japan (hrhr):

And until that stuff gets installed, she looks like this:

Old cars suck. People are right, they cost you a ton of money.

Currently Playing: Over the Hills and Far Away - Led Zeppelin

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #72]

Nov 13, 2009 - 02:51 PM
New Goal: 80085 props.
lol
I don't know, I think it will be worth a laugh when the prop counter up there says boobs. Kind of like how we all used to figure out some math to give 8,0085 as the answer on the calculator.

boobs.

Currently Playing: Kings of Leon - Closer

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #71]

Aug 18, 2009 - 12:04 PM
Guns in Obama Town Hall meetings.
lol
I think the cable news networks should shut the fuck up about it already. There was no laws being broken and no one is gonna shoot the fucking president. For those of you not in the know:

ARIZONA IS AN OPEN-CARRY STATE

We can carry loaded guns anywhere except schools/universities. We can concealed carry anywhere with a license to do so. So please cable news networks, shut the fuck up about it already, it's nothing new here.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (28 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #70]

Aug 1, 2009 - 11:47 AM
I am completely baked.
LOL
The best part is that we have the entire series of Freaks and Geeks on DVD

Saturdays rule.

Currently Playing: girlfriend and roommate are making up words. out loud

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #69]

Jun 23, 2009 - 12:43 PM
It's 10:36AM.
gone
And I am balls high. Some kind of Kush, fuck if I know.

Anyway, I am sitting here watching reruns of CSI on Spike and for some reason I wanted to visit the old ChocoJournal. Well now that I am here, I have nothing really to say. I have a really boring life I guess.

In February I mentioned a blossoming new relationship. That's still going strong with no signs of ending anytime soon. She's the perfect girl, though my manhood would feel better if she would let me win in halo ever now and again haha. Her family is great as well. It's always a plus when you get along with her entire family.

Yeah, I have nothing else to say. I'm too baked for this right now. But before I go, GFF Meet: Vegas anyone?

It's 10:44AM.

Currently Playing: CSI

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #68]

Mar 23, 2009 - 11:39 AM
UA Sweet 16 with ASU out = happy.
lol
Yeah, fuck ASU.

Anyway, life kinda sucks at the moment. I tore my meniscus in my left knee playing hacke sack (I know, right? LOL) and it has made me realize how much you take for granted in your daily life. You go ahead and drive a 5speed with a torn up knee, I dare you!

But yeah, other than that life is great. And I'm 23 now. Jesus, I feel old being able to refer to things from 20 years ago.

Currently Playing: footsteps

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #67]

Feb 27, 2009 - 01:33 AM
So yeah
drugged up
I have kind of neglected my GFF friends lately, and for that I apologize. I have found myself in a new relationship with an amazing girl named Lauren. She is perfect for me, and I'm not saying that as a white knight faggot but because I truly think so. She is awesome, so I hope this lasts quite a while

Also, I've been working on my car more. I'm about to convert to manual transmission because let's face it, only bitches drive auto.

Finally, I may have torn some ligaments in my left knee today. I had ventured out on the mall for the amazing weather we were having when I decided to join a random hacke sack circle. After a little while, I stood on a weird angle while stretching for the sack and my knee popped out. I went to urgent care for the drugs (vicodin w00t! anyone need pills? lol) and I have an appointment with an orthopedic surgeon next week for further evaluation. I'm nervous as hell.

Also, for anyone that doesn't already know, Temari is cool as fuck. That is all.

Currently Playing: Futurama

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #66]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Immortal's Journal