Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
AkumuHau's Journal

AkumuHau's Journal Statistics
View AkumuHau's profile
Entries 7 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 4175
Replies AkumuHau has made 0 comments [view stats]
Comments 2 comments (0.29 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 5 props given to AkumuHau [who be proppin?]
Buddies 4 buddies
Relation You are not AkumuHau's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Nov 19, 2008 - 01:38 PM
Kensei: Sacred Fist (Gamerip)
Deadly
Here's another game i ripped some days ago after finding no other rips out there of it.

Kensei: Sacred Fist (Bugi in Japan I think..) is a 3D fighter released on PS1 back in 1998 by Konami and is interesting in many ways. The game had very nice graphics for it's time and the grapple system is cool. When you defend yourself the character will lean out of the way of each kick and punch ala kung fu movies and it makes for some great replays. However, the hit collision is a bit off, and the animation at times is weird and floaty. Most importantly though, the soundtrack is marvelous.

There are 2 unused tracks (atleast i couldn't find them anywhere in the game on my PAL copy that I ripped this from) so they are labeled unused, unless they are hidden well in there somewhere, then I apologize. Tracknames and order taken from the BGM select in the Extra Mode. I recommend China and Dojo

Oh, and i forgot to mention, you can play as Steven Seagal...

Kensei: Sacred Fist (PSX Gamerip)
Kyoban Suzuki, Nories Miura, Akira Yamaoka
SLES-01081 (US:SLUS-00600/JP:SLPM-86133)
  1. Opening
  2. Select Your Character\Options
  3. Garage
  4. Dojo
  5. Mansion
  6. Building
  7. West Town
  8. Valley
  9. Dock
  10. Green
  11. Hong Kong
  12. Slums
  13. East Park
  14. China
  15. Waterfall
  16. Cave
  17. Building 2
  18. China 2
  19. Waterfall 2
  20. West Town 2
  21. Credits
  22. Unused #1
  23. Unused #2

>>Download<<

Currently Playing: Kensei: Sacred Fist

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #7]

Nov 11, 2008 - 05:34 AM
Maui Mallard in Cold Shadow PC Arrange Version
Grasshopper
So i dug up an old game i have for PC, it's a game i love deeply, i first got it for SNES in 95 but picked up the PC version too because of the supposed to new content. There were some new graphics, but the biggest change was the arranged soundtrack, which is fantastic IMO. If you never played the game, or heard the soundtrack, track down the SNES and Genesis versions and grab this, Mojo Mansion is funky as all hell.

Maui Mallard in Cold Shadow
Patrick J. Collins, Michael Giacchino, Steve Duckworth
  1. Title*
  2. The Mojo Mansion
  3. Ninja Training Grounds
  4. Mudrake Mayhem
  5. The Sacrifice of Maui
  6. Test of Duckhood
  7. The Flying Duckman
  8. Boss Battle
  9. Mojo Stronghold
  10. Level Complete
  11. Ending
  12. Credits
  13. Continue?
  14. Game Over

>>Download<<

* Please note that the first track as half a second where it skips because the cd probably has a scratch. If someone has this game and can rip the first track properly, please tell me so i can replace it.

Currently Playing: Shaolin (PSX)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #6]

Oct 15, 2008 - 05:28 PM
Touch! Generations SOUND TRACK

Touch! Generation Sound Track
Club Nintendo
October 2008
  1. Title (Wii Play)
  2. Fishing (Wii Play)
  3. Title (Wii Sports)
  4. Tennis Result (Wii Sports)
  5. Mii Plaza (Mii Channel)
  6. Main Theme (Wii Shopping Channel)
  7. Title (Brain Age 2: More Training in Minutes a Day!)
  8. Title (Yawaraka Atama Juku)
  9. Welcome to “Bistro Pierre” (Cooking Guide: Can’t Decide What to Eat?)
  10. Peter Piper Syndrome (Eigo ga Nigate na Otona no DS Training: Eigo Zuke)
  11. The Scent of Color… ~Bimoji Training Title~ (DS Bimoji Training)
  12. Nintendogs Theme (nintendogs)
  13. Walking the Dog (nintendogs)
  14. Plaza (Wii Fit)
  15. Hoop Dance (Wii Fit)
  16. Step Dance (Wii Fit)
  17. Staff Roll (Wii Fit)
  18. Title (Wii de Yawaraka Atama Juku)
  19. Kitchen Bossa (Kenkou Ouen Recipe 1000: DS Kondate Zenshuu)
  20. Submission Plaza (Mii Contest Channel)
  21. Title (Animal Crossing: Wild World)
  22. K.K. Bossa (Animal Crossing Series)
  23. Pigeon’s Nest (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)
  24. Nintendogs Theme - Live ver. (nintendogs)
  25. Title - Live ver. (Wii Sports)

>>Download<<

NOTE: A credit error by me, Akira Nagamatsu should be Ryo Nagamatsu. I apologize for this.

Shinobu Tanaka (01~02)
Kazumi Totaka (03~06,19~21,23)
Minako Hamano (07)
Kenta Nagata (08)
Toshiyuki Sudo (09, 11)
Shiba Daisuke (10)
Hajime Wakai (12~13)
Toru Minegishi (14~17, 22)
Ryo Nagamatsu (18)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #5]

Dec 10, 2007 - 02:32 PM
Nitro Game Injection #108
Great
Well that radio show im part of has a new episode up, here's the round up from the site

This week we had LuIzA on NGI for a great interview. She joined us for nearly an hour and spoke about anything from remixing music to her overly horny dogs.
We also review the newest Mega Man album and the "VGMix" Cave Story Project from K-Wix.

Notes from the show:

* Luiza discuses her music influences, favorites and own works
* How she got into the remix community
* Her hiatus and if it will end soon
* Album plans
* Akumu talks about Comiket 73

Show Download (Playlist)

KNGI.org

Currently Playing: Fire Pro Wrestling (PS2)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #4]

Nov 18, 2007 - 12:05 PM
Interview with the Sonic comic's main man Ian Flynn + Sonic Special Tonight
Great
Well we at Nitro Game Injection will have Archie Comics Sonic The Hedgehog writer Ian Flynn on tonight, the show has a live chat so if there's anything anyone would like to ask just go there during the show, it will be visible to him

And the show will consist of only Sonic music, doujins and originals

so go over to KNGI.org and check it outz

In other news, i bought a rather big batch of doujin cds today, and i'm going to the states to attend Magfest, so expect a rather huge doujin update after that

Aku out

Currently Playing: The Show Booth - Zero Start

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #3]

Nov 16, 2007 - 02:07 AM
Nitro Game Injection: Sonic Special & Ian Flynn (Head writer on Sonic comic) Interview
Excited
So this coming sunday, someway somehow my friend Kyle managed to get a guest with a real job on. Going to be interesting considering my little potty mouth

We've gotten lots of increased traffic and many blogs around are liking the show, so we are happy. When i first came onboard for this show i wasn't really certain what to think since im not very funny or interesting, but something must be going right.

We have a website up at kngi.org with details for listening or anything else of interest

Right now i need to go pick up Mario Galaxy, us euro pervs had to wait some extra days

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #2]

Nov 8, 2007 - 10:16 PM
Nitro Game Injection radio show
Great
Most of you who know me here know me from Niki's Finds and know i love doujins more than anything else and have released several albums there. So when someone offered me a spot on a radio/podcast dedicated to doujin i couldn't say no. So we started a show called Nitro Game Injection, which runs each Sunday at 6pm EST

The website for this show can be found here and every show is archived and can be downloaded. Each of our shows has an interview with famous artists from ocremix, vgmix, thasauce and virtually any community from the video game music scene, to great success thankfully.

So that's it really, i hope some of you tune in and enjoy it or make fun of my accent

Currently Playing: Muscle Bomber - The Body Explosion

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #1]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
AkumuHau's Journal