Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Living Legend's Journal

Living Legend's Journal Statistics
View Living Legend's profile
Entries 8 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 2448
Replies Living Legend has made 3 comments [view stats]
Comments 22 comments (2.75 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 1 props given to Living Legend [who be proppin?]
Buddies 0 buddies
Relation You are not Living Legend's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
May 14, 2007 - 02:55 AM
Absolutely AMAZING month...
Wow, this month has been an absolute blast of perfection.

My girlfriend moved back...got sick, tore ligiments in my ankle/can't walk, got dumped, hurt my ankle worse, and now I have the most amazing thing I could ever ask for- Pneumonia.

So I have to head back to the hospital tomorrow and see how everything is. I have been coughing until I couldn't breath and almost passing out, getting dizzy. To cope with a breakup I have been inside since I can't go out anywhere at all, FUCKING YAY. This month couldn't get anymore perfect.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #8]

Apr 10, 2007 - 01:19 AM
So I am getting into photography knowing nothing about it
I have all the sudden took a very big interest in photography. I have a crappy digital camera and I bring it everywhere I go to hopefully snap a shot of something that is eye catching. If anyone can give me ideas/advice or anything with taking pictures to make the seem eye catching or anything I will be very happy. These are pictures I have taken recently, they probably aren't amazing, but I just started doing this a week ago.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #7]

Mar 12, 2007 - 05:07 PM
Sweet Dreams mixed in with 7 Nation Army..how does it turn out?
I haven't really seen this done and work quite like these two songs. This is probably one of the coolest things I have seen on youtube in awhile- Mixing both Sweet Dreams and 7 Nation Army, what do you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT5eJwgAtvY

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #6]

Mar 3, 2007 - 10:47 PM
I can tell people to kill themselves, and they will- Myspace related
Last year sometimes, I was bored sitting on the computer and all the sudden I remembered a password to a myspace I had that I hadn't used since I made it (I pretty much forgot it even existed).

Like I said, I was bored and I already had my own profile which has to be interesting news for you guys to hear, so I decided to be someone else. I quickly thought of who I wanted to make the profile after, and that man being Jesus Christ.

I am not a religious person, and at the time I had been annoyed with religion because people were stopping others on the street saying they were bad people for not following the lord.

So a myspace page is created. One year later, 20,000+ people add me and at least 10 percent think I am actually Jesus Christ himself. The whole page is pretty much mocking an entire religion, but it has caused huge amounts of debates among people and it's just ridiculous but great entertainment for me when I am bored.

I could easily tell people to do some fucked up stuff, and some messed up people would probably do it just because a profile says "Jesus Christ" and has a picture of him as a picture. (I would never tell people to do messed up shit though, I am not that kind of person)

Anyway, for you bored people check it out.

Jesus Myspace

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #5]

Dec 6, 2006 - 11:59 PM
Hoodwinked- the best CG animated movie ever!
Hoodwinked is the best CG Animated movie ever- It's completely random, it's funny and ridiculous as ever, ridiculous songs that get stuck in your head.

Over the Hedge, Ice Age, Happy Feet, Monster House, The Wild and all the other CG animated movies fail to compare to Hoodwinks greatness. That is all this topic is really.

If you don't like Hoodwinked, you don't have a heart.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #4]

Dec 5, 2006 - 12:16 AM
Trans-Siberian Orchestra vs Primus
I just got back from 2 concerts which took place over the weekend. Trans-Siberian Orchestra on Saturday and Primus on Sunday...

Trans-Siberian Orchestra
One of the most amazing concerts I have ever been to. An orchestra mostly playing Christmas music along with many other classic songs.
Everything was amazing about this show. The brilliant lighting, pyro, singing..everything was perfect. I can't even begin to describe how good the concert was. I've been cummed on by Gwar, almost got kissed by Jimmy Urine (meh), touched by 'the sounds' singer, shook hands with mushroomhead, rocked out with 3 inches of blood, but none of those experiences were as amazing as seeing Trans-Siberian Orchestra....If you ever have the chance to see them don't pass it up...

Primus
Wow, this band...this band just fucking sucked. I only heard one song "My name is Mud" or something by them, and a few songs off Tony Hawk. This band is horrible, no matter how great Les Claypool is...15 minute bass solo's that did nothing at all. People say Dream Theater songs are drawn out and boring, but until you hear this band you will love the music of Dream Theater. Primus are a band I would not want to see again...unless I got into drugs and went and watched them while I was high..all their fans seemed to be high and drunk out of their minds...I think that is the only way to enjoy them.

Currently Playing: Lunatica-Together

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #3]

Nov 22, 2006 - 04:39 AM
Pop music!
What the FUCK is up with pop music lately? I am here in the very early morning and I see Gwen Stefani come on and play one of the worst songs I have ever heard called 'Wind it Up'.

Not only that, but then we have fucking Fergie on now, who not only is fucking ridiculous but she has a horrible voice and her 'London Bridge' as well as this song 'Fergalicious' ....FUCK!

Why do I listen to this music for if it is so bad? Usually there is something interesting on late at night, and I don't really feel like changing the channel at the moment. What happened to when pop music sucked but was still catchy as hell that you couldn't stop singing them in your head?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #2]

Sep 21, 2006 - 01:00 AM
Playing 'God' on Myspace
It sure is odd that in my spare time during the night, I go onto myspace under a 'Jesus' persona and it's quite amazing how people react to that sort of stuff.

Getting death threats, getting praised, people actually believing I am Jesus, people praying to me. I find it all somewhat funny, as sick as it might be to some people.

I see people protray Jesus all the time, and it's no worse than any of those acts. I guess people just take myspace to seriously.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #1]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Living Legend's Journal