Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Smelnick's Journal

Life is an adventure worth taking. Don't let those little rocks get in your way. If you can't climb over them or step around. Take a big fucking hammer and smash your way through. Line your path with the gravel produced and don't take no shit from noone.

Smelnick's Journal Statistics
View Smelnick's profile
Entries 176 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 61591
Replies Smelnick has made 1035 comments [view stats]
Comments 971 comments (5.52 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 73 props given to Smelnick [who be proppin?]
Buddies 18 buddies
Relation You are not Smelnick's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Apr 1, 2008 - 06:37 AM
AHaha April Fools is great
I turn 21 this friday! wooo. I love April.

Oh and also Check Out My New Webpage

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 bullets)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #176]

Mar 29, 2008 - 10:55 AM
An amusing Ps3 vs 360 video
I found this video on youtube today. It sorta made me chuckle, so despite hating youtube entries to a certain degree, I'm making one =)

YouTube Video

Edit:// Kay, maybe is a really dumb video =P But would you expect anything more from a Smelnick journal entry?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 bullets)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #175]

Mar 28, 2008 - 11:56 AM
Cellphone returneth!
Gonna have my cellphone service back pretty soon. Finally finished wading through all the bureaucracy that is MTS customer service. They finally have their money, and sometime today, or sometime on monday I will have my phone service back. The lady said that there was a 90% chance I'd get my old number back because it was only re-entered into the number pool on monday. 1-204-771-6330 WOOO! Feel free to spam it with texts. I won't get any of them until it's reactivated anyhow. lol.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 bullets)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #174]

Mar 27, 2008 - 10:38 AM
Nice boobs....not...also FUCK YEAH IRON MAIDEN TICKETS HECK YES FUCK!!
So I'm riding my bike to my buddy's place. Nice afternoon, figured I'd be adventurous. =P It's about that time of day where the little high school girls and boys are getting out of school. My route happened to take me past a bus stop full of them. As I was passing by, some skinny bitch yells out

"Nice bike.....NOOOOOOT!"

In some nasally voice. Feeling somewhat annoyed and a little vicious I yelled back

"Nice Boobs!.....NOOOOOT!"

I heard a very indignant huff as I biked away so I hope her self esteem was a little bit lowered.

Oh, and I just found out that my buddy was able to get tickets for when Iron Maiden comes to Winnipeg in JUNE. I FUCKING GOING TO SEE IRON MAIDEN. FUCK YEAH!!! I'm rather stoked. It sucks that I wasn't able to get tickets to see Rush, but hell yeah, gonna see the maiden. YAH. as you can probably tell, I'm excited.

So yah, I found it pretty funny, but perhaps it's one of those stories that's only funny at the moment it happened, and retelling just kills it. Oh well, I had nothing else to put in this journal entry =P

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [7] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (11 bullets)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #173]

Mar 24, 2008 - 03:50 PM
Winnipeg Church of Scientology
So I got these in the mail today.

Spoiler:

I didn't know Winnipeg had scientology nuts. Anyone got some good links to info about Scientology. I want to know a bit more about it before and if I start bad mouthing it =P

Also, DragooonFag, I'm going to go to your house and microwave your dog if you don't shut up.

Edit:
Oh look at that, on the back of one of the papers it said "For Info Email: winnipeg@scientology.net"

SPAM IT WITH 'TOM CRUISE SUCKS'

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (11 bullets)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #172]

Mar 23, 2008 - 06:29 AM
Dislocated Shoulder
So on Friday, I dislocated my shoulder. I was driving a buddy's snowmobile, and I hit some deeper snow, and being wet melty snow, things were chugging and sticking a bit, so I turned back towards the beaten path and gunned it. Unfortuneatly, I was turned a bit too sharp, and the snowmobile started tipping. So I bailed. I wasn't in the mood to roll my friends 500 dollar snow machine or anything like that. I tried to tuck my arms in as I hit the soft snow, but my right arm got stuck sticking out in the snow. Stupid deep snow. Long story short, my arm got snapped behind me as I fell, and it popped out of it's socket. At first, all I noticed was that my arm felt funny, and I couldn't move it properly. So I hopped back on the machine, and started driving it back into the yard. I got back to where everyone else was, and I got off the machine. My friend Heidi is all like "Hey Danny, why is one of your arms longer than the rest" and I was like "For the same reason that I need ya to give me a lift to the hospital" So her and my buddy Cole drove me to the hospital, where they shot me up with morphine, and some anesthetic agent, and POP! back into the socket with the arm. My arm is just really sore now. All the tendons and muscles were all stretched out and such. It swells up a bunch. I have Neproxan for that though, and Tylenol 3's for the pain. All good. Went to the bar last night, with the sling. Got lots of attention from the girls =P Anyhow, peace.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 bullets)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #171]

Mar 20, 2008 - 04:39 PM
Something I made for lulz
Sometimes when I'm bored, to pass the time I write stupid songs and record myself singing them with a midi playing in the background. this is my latest one. I didn't like what I sounded like, so I doubled the speed of it. I am dubbing it the "Chipmunk Stalker"

Here's the lyrics cause it's hard to understand at first.

Spoiler:
Verses 1(EGAC)
--------------

I smelled your sweet perfume
Drifting on the breeze to me.

That delicious odour and the click of heels
melt my heart from inside out

Lust tears me up Lust sets me free
Imagining, you in bed with me

But this love only flows one way
as you pass by without a glance

Prechorus(GACE)
---------------
Baby, I love you but you don't love me
Baby, I know you but you don't know me

Chorus(GAEC)
------------
From the shadows baby I'm loving you
At your window baby watching how you live
In my dreams, the lust it fills me to the core
And yet I still admire you from afar.

PostChorus(GACE)
----------------
Baby, when will you notice me
Baby, one day I will have you as my own.

Verses 2 (EGAC)
---------------

I saw you look my way
when I was following you.

My heart started beating faster
hoping you knew who I was

But you turned and walked away
leaving me with my heart in two.

It was then that I did vow
to end your life you wretched slut

----------------

Verses 3 (EGAC)
---------------

My evil plan based on a whim
to thrust a knife right through your heart

You saw me coming through your bedroom window
and locked the door to keep me out

but I smashed through and found you there
cowering beside your bed

My rage was strong and firm my grip
with the knife poised to attack

Final Verse (EGAC)

As you cowered beneath my stare
I saw a tear fall from your face

All the love I felt for you
Passed right through my vengeful soul

This was why I let you live
to see another sunny day.

As you dialed the telephone
I lay prone, the knife in my chest.

Get the Flash Player to play this audio file:

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 bullets)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #170]

Mar 18, 2008 - 11:43 AM
Damn I need a job...
...and the contents of this entry prove it very strongly.

Comments from my devote fans and critics.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 bullets)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #169]

Mar 14, 2008 - 01:51 AM
Ponder wisely young one...
The whispering in the night
like thunder
The darkness shining brightly
asunder
inner turmoil's sweet caress
miserable in happiness

Well, that's my randomness for tonight.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #168]

Mar 13, 2008 - 02:11 PM
Is this scary?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 bullets)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #167]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Smelnick's Journal