Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
magewarrior's Journal

"You are free to sever the chains of fate that bind you"

magewarrior's Journal Statistics
View magewarrior's profile
Entries 2 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 1085
Replies magewarrior has made 1 comments [view stats]
Comments 2 comments (1 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 0 props given to magewarrior [who be proppin?]
Buddies 0 buddies
Relation You are not magewarrior's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Oct 27, 2006 - 12:33 PM
"Here I Am"
Here I am, back and better than ever ~_^. Okay so its pretty lame for an intro, but its the best I can come up with right now. So, what have I been up to, you ask ? well, life, basically. Ill try and get you guys caught up, so here goes.

The past couple months or so : Alote has happened, but not much too spill unfortunatly. I lost alote of weight, 30 or so pounds. For the most part I was out and about, you know going here and there, the arcade, a dance or two, the mall (many times), cd shopping, bycicling on the bike path a few times, you know, places and stuff. Oh, I bought myself alote of new clothes too, I'll get to that at a later date . Anyways, I got my haircut not long ago, wich was nice, now I look alote more cleaner. I bumped into a few ppl over the past few months, made myself a few friends, not alote though, maybe four or five.

Today and yesterady o.0?? : Well I updated a few things on the internet, my myspace for one. I also updated my forum http://magewarrior19ot.proboards101.com/index.cgi "Terra Fusion" if you want, your more than welcome to join, I need members. As for a site you should check out, well mines not finished, so visit www.spiderriders.com its a new show on teletoon, theres more information about it at the site, oh but try the game, its really fun ^_^ Im on like the sixth or seventh mission, I cant remember.

Thats all for now I guess, so "later days" ~_^

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #2]

Apr 5, 2006 - 05:58 PM
Looking for a certain program (for windows)
Awhile back I used a really good freeware program for creating some of my signature art, the problem is I cant even remember the name of the program or where i got it from. It was a simple image editor/converter with few effects, like adding text to images, but one of the major features was a unique emboss feature that made images almost look like they were 3d, some of my work implemented that feature, as you can see it for yourself (click here) did you notice it. Im sure you did. Anyways if anyone comes across this program, let me know okay. thnks. The name of it, and where you found it, would be appreciated. Another thing, the program, when started, showed a very small window, where it did its work, just thought Id throw that in.

Edit : The emboss shape feature also had an "in" option, where it made images look like they were going into your screen, instead of out (3d effect)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #1]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
magewarrior's Journal