Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Hachifusa's Journal

Hachifusa's Journal Statistics
View Hachifusa's profile
Entries 11 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 4386
Replies Hachifusa has made 9 comments [view stats]
Comments 34 comments (3.09 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 0 props given to Hachifusa [who be proppin?]
Buddies 0 buddies
Relation You are not Hachifusa's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Feb 14, 2013 - 12:51 AM
Occasionally I come on here and look at things
I'm not sure what I'm doing of course.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #11]

Jul 19, 2010 - 07:42 PM
So, Distant Worlds was amazing.
Though I really wish Dancing Mad had had the full choir, like in the CD.

I wonder what the highest quality orchestras are that they stop by at.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #10]

Jul 14, 2010 - 09:18 AM
The question of the summer arises.
While I'm in CA, am I going to play P3P or DQIX?

I'm leaning toward P3P, because I want to give DQIX my full attention, and I'm going to be a little busy out there.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #9]

Jul 13, 2010 - 04:34 PM
I always like FF12.
And I've always hated FF13.

Unfortunately, most people I know are the opposite.

I've never, really, been able to discover why that is.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #8]

Jul 12, 2010 - 06:06 PM
I went to the library today.
The libraries around here are a hell of a lot more exciting then the ones in California. For some reason, in the Phoenix area, they are always jammed pack with people. It's a bit odd, considering the reputation that the people here have for being deadbeat hillbillies.

It's also strange because it really makes you want to go, actually. I usually go to the library about once a week, but back in California (and even moreso in Hawaii) I would quickly grab my books and go. The facilities were always so... mildew-scented. And the place was always deserted.

Maybe it's because they are newer here, but they are a hell of a lot more open. Brighter, with large windows framing entire walls. And coupled with the sunshine, and the ice-cold air conditioning (I love summers here in AZ) you feel a lot more invigorated. Inevitably, I stay and read whatever I get.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #7]

Jul 12, 2010 - 12:37 AM
I remember when I slept with someone from here.
It occurred to me today.

Well, that was a long time ago.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (8 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #6]

Jul 9, 2010 - 11:46 AM
Hello GF. Came for my yearly dose.
I think I'll come on this site once a year for the rest of my life.

Seriously, I remember making an account back in 2002. What the fuck am I still doing on here.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #5]

Jun 10, 2009 - 07:31 PM
I hate money.
Finances are killing me. It seems I have negative 40 dollars, again. This happens every two weeks. I don't know what it is about me. It seems that the more time passes, the worst I get at certain activities.

Like saving money. It used to be that I treated every single dollar I received like it deserved, and would go without eating if I wanted.

Now I use my credit card to get something I don't need to eat, even though I'm currently thousands of dollars in debt.

At least I get paid tomorrow. So I can, you know, pay my extremely large bills.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #4]

Sep 27, 2007 - 12:24 AM
Warcraft III might suck, but it's addicting.
I just played Warcraft III. For six hours straight.

I haven't played a game for six hours straight in forever. I haven't even played a game for more than an hour recently. What IS it about this game? Or these types of games, I guess. I don't even like them that much, and I wouldn't put them high up there on my favorites list. But for some reason, whenever I sit down to one, I play for hours and hours.

Maybe I should play more often so I can feel like the days are moving more quickly.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #3]

Sep 24, 2007 - 04:40 AM
Let me tell you - rotten teeth taste horrible.
OK, so, when I was out visiting here for winter vacation in 2005-2006, I went to the dentist. The dentist informs me that I have a cavity - and she can't get to it, because my wisdom teeth is blocking the way! (Well, wisdom TOOTH - one of them came in slanted). Absolutely necessary to get them out so she can work on them.

I say, "Uh, yeah, right. It's my vacation. It can wait."

I waited - with consistent badgering by her every six months - until a week ago.

Now, having the wisdom teeth out is CAKE. It's really not bad at all. The pain was gone the next day, more or less. I could eat well enough.

What I didn't think about is that my tooth has been ROTTING for like two years.

So yesterday - on my birthday - as I'm eating with my friend, I feel a bit of tooth come out. It's from the infected tooth. I don't think much about it, because I figure it's just the root from a wisdom tooth coming out. (The oral surgeon informs me that I have a root still in my gum he couldn't get out. So, ok).

Well, I didn't realize until today that it was my cavity-ridden tooth.

For the past forty-something hours, I've had the WORST TASTE in my mouth.

If I bite a certain way, my tongue touches the top of that tooth - and this horrific taste just envelops me. Completely. I think this is the taste of fucking NERVE or something.

Has anybody else been this disgusting and waited for a tooth to all but decay in their mouth? I'm going in to the dentist's office tomorrow to get the post-operative appointment ANYWAY, so I thought i can ask my dentist if we could, I don't know, fill the damn cavity up.

Still, though, at least the year-long headaches are gone.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #2]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Hachifusa's Journal