Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Sword Familiar's Journal

Sword Familiar's Journal Statistics
View Sword Familiar's profile
Entries 5 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 2046
Replies Sword Familiar has made 11 comments [view stats]
Comments 9 comments (1.8 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 0 props given to Sword Familiar [who be proppin?]
Buddies 0 buddies
Relation You are not Sword Familiar's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Mar 2, 2007 - 06:22 AM
The dusk of one event and the dawn of another...
Sad, but happy
An old, but dear, building in need of reparation. Do you continue to renovate it or do you tear it down and start over from the top? Sometimes, there's really nothing you can do about it. The building might be destined to crumble even if you put your best efforts into it.

Leaving this building can be hard, especially if you liked it a lot, but I think it's all for the best. There's already a new building waiting for me, ready to embrace me with it's love.

Although I know I won't be able to live there anymore, I hope that I can come by, time to time, and visit the old building even after I've moved. I know it might take some time before I'm allowed to do so, but I'm willing to wait. Maybe someone else will live there in my stead?

Please, forgive me...

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #5]

Feb 18, 2007 - 07:26 AM
Alone again...
Blue
I decided to break up with my gf yesterday. Though we hadn't really dated that much (been going on for about 3 or so weeks now) I decided it was best to call it all off. It wasn't that she did something wrong or anything, but it just didn't feel right and I don't want to use her. Besides, I like someone else, and although this other girl can probably never be mine, it wouldn't feel ok to date someone while I have feelings for someone else. It felt like I was cheating on her in my mind and, in a sense, I was. I have my own values after all. Better not let it drag on too much, I thought.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #4]

Nov 26, 2006 - 02:57 AM
WTF?
Grumpy
So, yesterday I had a party. It was a small party with only seven people coming to my house, eating, laughing just plain having fun. We decided to keep it small because we didn't want it to end up a drinking party where everyone just gets piss drunk and wrecks the place. We've had enough of that in the past.

So, anyways, the day of the party, I get a message saying that one of them can't make it. Fine. I had invited another friend over anyways so it was no big deal. Now, approx. 1,5h before the party started I get another message from yet another friend(this is the other friend I invited) saying that she can't come because she has a headache(sounded a lot like a lie at the time, but who am I to judge?). So, two down. But hey, we're still five, right? WRONG. This other girl, who said she was really looking forward to the party and that she really wanted to come, said she was gonna be late. Sure, no problem. After about 2 hours into the party, I get a message, only I didn't know I got the message at the time since I was too busy cooking(critical point actually, as I was making cheese sauce and you have to tend to it or it'll burn). I saw the message like 20 minutes after she sent it and it said "so, where is it? ". I thought that, since 20 minutes had already past, I should call her instead of sending her a message because I didn't want to make her wait anymore. Said and done, I call her..... beep beep beep beep, no answer. Ok, maybe she's held up, I'll try calling her again in a couple of minutes. Calling... beep beep beep beep, yet no answer. That's odd. Meh, maybe she just got home and is taking a shower or something. I'll just send her a message. Time passes and still no answer. WTF? Did something happen to her or what? By this time, I'm getting pissed at her not returning my calls or messages(which were all polite by the way) and the fact that three people decided to cancel on my ass when I had worked so hard and invested so much time into making this party a good one.

The one that pissed me off the most was that girl not returning calls. Was she mad about it? Making her wait? She didn't even call me for christ's sake! She only wrote me a message and left it at that! Didn't she even consider the possibility that I might not have the phone on me at all times?

It's going to be interesting hearing what kind of excuse she'll make up to cover this all up.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #3]

Nov 23, 2006 - 07:52 AM
So, that girl I was talking about before...
... it didn't turn out as I had hoped. I ended up not asking her out. But then again, it didn't feel right anymore. I thought she might have been the one, but it turns out she was a bit different than I had expected. I guess first impressions didn't last in her case.

*sigh* I seem to be getting a lot of that lately. I start to like someone and after a while I just lose interest and move on. I guess it's better than rushing into a relationship that was never meant to be, but I strongly feel that I need some kind of relationship right now. Probably because my last relationship made such a big impact on me.

No matter. There'll be plenty more chances and plenty more girls to fall for. Why rush things?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #2]

Nov 8, 2006 - 04:47 PM
I like this girl and she probably likes me as well...
Half blue
...and I'm being such a pussy. Why can't I just tell her that I like her? What the hell is wrong with me? Maybe it's because my last relationship was a failure. I feel like I lost a part of myself in that relationship. Well, at least I'm trying. I invited her for a dutch treat party this weekend. I'm not sure I'll be able to tell her anything, but at least I'm happy she said she'd come.

Anyone reading this? Whatever... I just felt like I had to write it down somewhere. To be continued.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #1]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Sword Familiar's Journal