Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Sousuke's Journal

Journal Banner

Sousuke's Journal Statistics
View Sousuke's profile
Entries 247 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 116445
Replies Sousuke has made 628 comments [view stats]
Comments 710 comments (2.87 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 577 props given to Sousuke [who be proppin?]
Buddies 15 buddies
Relation You are not Sousuke's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Jun 30, 2008 - 04:46 PM
Ugh...
sick
I've been throwing up all night. Well. Since last night, and spent the day in bed. I can't stand this... My throat hurts from the stomach acid that's come up because there's nothing else left in there.

I can't even seem to keep Gravol down.

I think the worst part is... I'm so tired, but I can only seem to doze off for like, 10 minutes at a time. And pretty much every time I move, I start getting these hiccups, and this burning up my throat. D:

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 zoidbergs)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #7]

Jun 28, 2008 - 04:57 PM
Diablwhat?
So I, like sprouticus, have never played the Diablo series. But looking at the videos for D3, I'm strangely inclined to.

So a question to those who have [read: everybody], are the main game and the LoD expansion two different 'campaigns' or games? Or does the expansion just add new things like classes and such?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 zoidbergs)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #6]

Jun 21, 2008 - 03:48 PM
Cold! No, hot!
So I've been having these spells of lower back pain, and I think I've developed a sort of resistance to regular painkillers... So I went to the drug store today to find something else to try.

So I find these A-535 pad-things that you stick on your skin. They start cold and are supposed to change and generate 'penetrating heat' after that. So picked them up and decided to give it a go. It's true that they do start cold--how they do that is beyond me--but it didn't really seem to even go warm after that. Maybe it was psychological, but after like, 3 hours my back didn't hurt as much. Whoo, three hours.

This is the kicker, though, and the entire point of this entry. The English side of the box clearly says 'Rub A535', being the product's name, of course. I turned the box over to the French side, and in big letters, the product name reads:

ANTIPHLOGISTINE

...Uh, what the hell? You couldn't just call it 'A535'?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 zoidbergs)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #5]

Jun 19, 2008 - 09:38 AM
Bite the Magic Bullet
So I ended up going to Costco yesterday after my appointment. My grandma gave my mom her Costco card cause she was sick and didn't want to go into the store. We went in, and found stuff. I wanted to get a feather pillow [I found an AWESOME down pillow] and a Magic Bullet. Found them for $25 and $53 respectively... Then I found a HUGE can of Nestea mix for $6 so I picked that up too. And my mom got one of those huge pizzas. Together, we had about $110 to spend, and we were at about $100, so we decided to cash out.

We get to the cash, and my mom gives her the card, and she's like "Uh... whose card is this?"... My mom said 'My mom's,' and explained the situation. And the cashier was like NO. WE CAN'T USE THIS. D:

So then there's me, thinking 'fuck.' My mom probably was too. I pulled my card out of my wallet, knowing full well that it was expired, but gave it to her anyway. She scanned it and said "NO this one's expired. It's up for renewal." So I was like SHIT and had to spend $55 to renew it and didn't end up getting my blender. Bah.

On the bright side I ended up getting an awesome pillow, and a Costco card for myself for the next year. And instead of owing my mom $100 for rent for July I only owe $20 now.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 zoidbergs)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #4]

Jun 16, 2008 - 02:33 PM
Dropbox!
I discovered this neat little site a few days ago, called Dropbox. It's currently in closed beta, but if after reading through this and checking it out, let me know and I can send you an invite. I've got ten. :3

Once you sign up, it installs a tiny little program, and a folder into your 'My Documents' folder.

All you really have to do is drop files you want to upload into your Dropbox folder [or one of the subfolders], and there you go! 2GB of online storage for your files. But that's not the best part. As you might have noticed, the images I linked above are actually <i>hosted</i> by Dropbox. You can create shared folders, which I haven't tried out yet, but I think it lets you link your account to other people, by listing who you want to connect with. Neat.

Also, is the 'Public' folder. What's great about this, is that once you drop a file inside, you can generate a link to that file, just by simply right-clicking it, and clicking 'Copy public link'. The best part is that it's all drag-and-drop, and you don't have to log into a web interface [though there IS one] to do anything. I think I'll be doing away with Photobucket and such in favour of this. It's awesome.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 zoidbergs)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #3]

Jun 10, 2008 - 11:01 AM
Updates + Darker than Black
Ouch.
No, the title of this post doesn't mean I'm going all emo or anything. Though I have to admit, now that I see it like that, it sure seems like that kind of title.

But it's not!

I merely wish to share a wonderful new anime [well, aired in JP through 2007] that I discovered last week. Now for quite a while, I've been pretty disconnected from the whole anime community, and haven't really cared for it lately. I'd been thinking about rewatching Cowboy Bebop because it's made of awesome, but then I came across this one. It's made by Studio Bones [who also produced anime such as RahXephon, Wolf's Rain, and Fullmetal Alchemist, to name a few], so it was bound to be good.

At 25 episodes, I figured it would be bearable, too. 25 episodes isn't that many to watch, unlike certain series [*cough*Naruto*cough*] that I just couldn't get into. It's called Darker than Black, and it's awesome. The story swallows you up right from the first episode, and holds you. I'm currently on episode 22, I think, and I'm kind of saddened because I know it's almost over. The series is nice, too, in that it doesn't really have long story arcs--well, I'd say that the entire series has a story, but the episodes are all in pairs, each with a sub-story. With the exception of the last three episodes, which probably conclude the series instead of introducing new stuff.

Also, after watching about five minutes of the first episode, I concluded that the music was written by Yoko Kanno. After some quick research, I discovered that I was right. And damn, this is probably one of her best soundtracks I've heard lately.

So if you enjoy a good anime--that is, enjoyed Cowboy Bebop, Wolf's Rain, FMA... Definitely give this a go. It's apparently been licensed [by Funimation, damnit. They'd better not ruin it] so it may be hard to find... However if you have an account on Demonoid, the torrent that I got from there is awesome. The series finished downloading overnight. If you don't, I can try to get you an invite, I think I have some. I'm sure there are some other torrent sites [boxtorrents, maybe] that'll have decent torrents.

Definitely recommended. Probably the best I've seen since Cowboy Bebop, to be completely honest.

-----

As for the updates... Well, yesterday I had a wisdom tooth and the molar beside it pulled from my jaw. They prescribed this pill that I was supposed to take a half hour before the appointment, and I DID take it, but it didn't seem to do much. At the pharmacy, the pharmacist told me that it would most likely knock me out--it was pretty much a sleeping pill. Strangely enough, I didn't feel any more tired after taking it. :/

Back to the dentist's office on Thursday for Round Two.

And damn. I took a tylenol-4 and a couple ibuprofen cause the freezing was wearing off, and... holy shit, it still hurt. I can't believe that those painkillers didn't do anything. And today, it still hurts like a bitch. D:

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 zoidbergs)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #2]

Mar 11, 2008 - 02:06 AM
What's this? There's something in the air~
What's this here? A ChocoJournal?

Well... I've been around here long enough, and for some reason never activated this thing. I guess it's about time. Just have to spiff it up with a banner and whatnot, and I'll be set.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 zoidbergs)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #1]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Sousuke's Journal