Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Sousuke's Journal

Journal Banner

Sousuke's Journal Statistics
View Sousuke's profile
Entries 247 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 116384
Replies Sousuke has made 628 comments [view stats]
Comments 710 comments (2.87 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 577 props given to Sousuke [who be proppin?]
Buddies 15 buddies
Relation You are not Sousuke's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Apr 2, 2011 - 02:06 AM
A Dramatic Reading
YouTube Video

Even though it's now technically Saturday.

Also this:

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 zoidbergs)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #147]

Mar 31, 2011 - 08:17 PM
Hookers and Blow
So it looks like I got the government job! I'm due to start next week. First paycheque? Booze, drugs, and whores** [gender of your choice] on me! It's a contract position, and it's supposed to end on May 28th. Which means... right in time for the meet! Awesome.

**Booze, drugs, and whores not actually promised.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 zoidbergs)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #146]

Mar 29, 2011 - 11:38 PM
Rebecca Bl--Orchestra!
I'm just gonna leave this here.

YouTube Video

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [3] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 zoidbergs)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #145]

Mar 6, 2011 - 03:25 AM
Sing, sing, sing!
Over the past few weeks, my best friend and I discovered that the local university has a swing dance club. We ended up going one night to check it out, and through them met a couple that gives private lessons. Signed up and have had three lessons with them, as well as a few group ones. It's going pretty well so far.

Tonight there was a live band at the pub, and the whole group went so we could show off our skills. It was a fantastic night. I can't wait till I'm a bit better so I can start doing some of the crazy cool-looking moves. Our teacher's pretty impressed with the rate we're learning, which is good to hear.

Also, I made lemon meringue pie and banana bread french toast this morning. It was absolutely delicious.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 zoidbergs)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #144]

Feb 27, 2011 - 01:31 PM
Cell Phone stuff... HALP
So I was eligible for an upgrade for my mobile, and as such jumped on the opportunity to get rid of my piece of junk [well, sorta but not really] phone and upgrade to the HTC Desire HD.

Unfortunately, in the process of rooting and unlocking my phone I accidentally formatted my microSD before backing up certain things, and lost all my wallpapers and ringtones/notification tones.

That said... Any suggestions for stuff? Got any awesome stuff that you wouldn't mind sharing? Any input would be awesome. Thanks!

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 zoidbergs)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #143]

Feb 23, 2011 - 02:47 PM
A simple experiment
I was feeling slightly creative [and hungry] and decided to perform a small, simple, and delicious experiment.

As such, ifwhen I make it to the meet, I will make chocolate covered bacon, as it's probably the most delicious thing I've eaten this year. ...I just wish that I had more than two slices of bacon to work with. Definitely not enough.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 zoidbergs)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #142]

Feb 17, 2011 - 03:04 AM
ITE: Delicious desserts
Baked Alaska is a warm dessert where the ice cream doesn't melt because it's surround by insulation of sponge cake and meringue.

Today, I had all the insulation in my house replaced...

with sponge cake and meringue.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #141]

Feb 15, 2011 - 04:20 PM
Meet Moneys
Things MIGHT just be looking up.

As previously mentioned, I've got a lot of stuff coming up. Standing in a wedding at the end of June [which I'm excited for--getting to wear a kilt again!] and one at the end of July which we're road-tripping to Newfoundland for... As well as tons of bills creeping back to haunt me. I've been thinking lately that going to the meet might not be feasible.

HOWEVER, I just filed my taxes, and in [apparently] 8-10 days I should get my return, which is a nice $381. While it's not enough to cover everything I need to pay off at the end of month, it's a nice buffer and will help me save some cash for the actual meet. I just may be able to go!

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [3] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 zoidbergs)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #140]

Feb 14, 2011 - 01:39 AM
A New Day
I hereby declare today national surprise buttsex day.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #139]

Feb 8, 2011 - 06:04 PM
Dreams all around, apparently.
Nothing quite as crazy as some of yours, but...

I was hanging out with Sprout in his apartment. We ended up smoking a bowl [or three] and watching future episodes of Archer--as in, episodes I haven't seen before even though I've seen all of them.

Then Sass came and joined us. At any rate, it was fun.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 zoidbergs)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #138]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Sousuke's Journal