Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85231 35210

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Phoenix X's Journal

Phoenix X's Journal Statistics
View Phoenix X's profile
Entries 1 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 608
Replies Phoenix X has made 0 comments [view stats]
Comments 3 comments (3 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 0 props given to Phoenix X [who be proppin?]
Buddies 1 buddies
Relation You are not Phoenix X's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Oct 18, 2006 - 02:11 PM
Marketing = 3vil
After dinner with my sister a couple nights ago, we were watching TV. Then she lets slip the most horrifying statement that's ever rattled my brain: "I love commercials."

I almost shit myself. Some of you might be inclined to ask why this terrified me. I mean, sure, most people don't like commercials, and most of those folk won't need the explanation. Let me indulge those who don't fall under that heading. Our culture seems to thrive on convincing people that their need is far greater than it actually is. "Your floor isn't clean enough! Throw away that broom and get a Swiffer!" "Ordinary cleaning products don't get all the germs. Your children aren't safe now, and if you don't buy our sulfuric acid-laced sanitary wipes, you don't care aobut your kids!" And of course, not only do these new and utterly useless products take up resources we don't have (read: Peak Oil, Disappearing Rainforest), they're fuckin' DISPOSABLE! Use it once, and throw it away.

My sister is in marketing. Is it bad that I think my sister is not only wasting her life, but also contributing to the greatest disservice to the species since the creation of WMDs? This is the same girl who changes the subject every time I mention Peak Oil, and laughs a hearty gut laugh whenever I suggest modding her Volkswagon to run on cooking oil (Cheap and effective, look it up if you drive a diesel).

Maybe I'm adopted.

Currently Playing: Clerks 2 OST

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #1]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Phoenix X's Journal