Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Ramenbetsu's Journal

Journal Banner
Fools always get what they deserve.

Ramenbetsu's Journal Statistics
View Ramenbetsu's profile
Entries 94 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 34622
Replies Ramenbetsu has made 226 comments [view stats]
Comments 150 comments (1.6 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 124 props given to Ramenbetsu [who be proppin?]
Buddies 2 buddies
Relation You are not Ramenbetsu's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Sep 7, 2010 - 03:07 AM
You could be happy or else, at least pretend to be...
=/

First official leak off of one of my most anticipated albums this year, Kno's "Death Is Silent." Producer and lately, sometimes rhymer in CunninLynguists, my favourite rap group. This track is amazing. Download here.

Lyrics
Spoiler:

Thee Tom Hardy [V1]
Let’s blaze, what a way to escape
What’s a way for you to waste away your days of mistakes?
Eyes glossy, glazed-over like, donuts and cakes
You’re happy with somebody so you wish and hope that it’s fate
But what if it’s fake? Hell of a scam, the whole time
All for the pie, you know, key lime
If it all ended today, at least you tried
It was a nice ride, time to go inside
Yourself and take a look at the person and how it’s hurtin’
like how could somebody love you for years and then desert ya
What’s the whole purpose? Experience of learnin?
Exterior is strong but inside you’re certainly burnin’
Take two of these that’s the remedy for anything
You could be happy or else, at least pretend to be
Own biggest enemy, killin’ self slow
They tell you hold on loose but never let go

Tunji [V2]
I still remember the first time I realized that life wasn’t picture perfect
My father packing up his things to leave his kids deserted
The rain reflecting off the windows as it hit the surface
I wonder if he thinks the shit was worth it
As I sit here and write another one
Puffin on another blunt
Zonin til’ my buzz is done
Proud to be my mother’s son
See, she taught me to always be calm and pensive
And live my life without ever regrettin mistakes and consequences
My strongest lessons as a young fella
You see I’ve done hella runnin through the rain with no umbrella
But no complainin it just forced us to become better
Wintertime – one sweater
Dinnertime – crumbs fed us
I sit and think about the wisdom that I’ve gained
Reminiscin as I listen to the rhythm of the rain
I’m driven and persistent with my vision and my aim
If I did it all again I would live this all the same

Kno [V3]
I’m storm chasin
And she’s an F-5 with a sex drive that’ll leave me tied to her bedside
Hurricane hips, stoppin all progression
Serotonin levels drop, tropical depression
She is my professor and I’ve been taught a lesson
That in the eye of the storm the pressures barometric
She knows I’m wary of her gameplan
But when she gambles she can count on me
I’m her Rain Man
Damn shame man, the fly stewardess
Mental turbulence, head off in the cumulus
Blamin the weather or whatever for her moodiness
My main star but I’m barely on her radar
And so my heart sinks – or the pain floats
I’m in a shitstorm, shoulda wore a raincoat
The clouds break and I can tell its over
Cus she’s my sunshine but I’m catchin melanoma

Wish it was October 12th already.

Currently Playing: CunninLynguists - Love Ain't http://youtu.be/y7YWGYITI9o

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 stars)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #84]

Aug 10, 2010 - 05:36 AM
So I have shit for the first time in months...
And I forget that I don't have ANY rolling papers, no dutches, no zig zags, nothing.

Currently Playing: GAME - Hustlin' (Champions Anthem)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 stars)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #83]

Aug 8, 2010 - 10:17 AM
Summer Vacation is over [Hater-Bot]
YouTube Video

Well I definitely think you cute. You'sa creamy dude.

Currently Playing: Skream - Listenin' To The Records On My Wall

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 stars)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #82]

Aug 4, 2010 - 03:02 PM
Drink The Motherfucking Kool-Aid
YouTube Video

I don't even know.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 stars)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #81]

Aug 1, 2010 - 06:41 AM
"..Mental Bayonetta" (Paging Omagnus)
YouTube Video

Omagnus, next time I'm in an XBL party with you, you need to use adjectives like these. Just talk like her in general. Glad to see those quick time events with the analog sticks because I could never do them properly in Bayonetta. Really happy.

Magic
Hair
Knickers

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [7] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 stars)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #79]

Jul 27, 2010 - 06:37 PM
National Anthem (Fuck The World)
=/
YouTube Video
"Poverty stricken so our economy is cocaine/ Ecstasy, heroine, marijuana ain't no hope mayne/ Absentee fathers and dope fiend mothers got my hood turned out..."

Get the Flash Player to play this audio file:
"You can't save me with your pastor or congregation/ I talk to God everyday but me & Satan still have our conversations/ Maybe the lord can't help my complications/ If heaven turn me down, hell got my reservation"

Bonus:

Currently Playing: Freddie Gibbs - Busdown

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 stars)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #77]

Jul 20, 2010 - 04:25 PM
Hrrrmmm
=\
Quote:
We got film critics who are employed professionally by legitimate publications, and we have the world of the internet film writers. The internet has become so pervasive and overwhelming that the internet has stolen the impact and prestige and effect that traditional professional film criticism used to have. As a result of that I think that people who are now employed by the mainstream media are so intimidated by the internet that it seems, when you read mainstream published film critics, that they’ve simply given up being film critics, because they’re afraid of losing readership, because they’re afraid of losing their jobs, probably because publishers and editors simply want to get readers and appease readers, rather than inform and instruct readers. And I think that leads to a kind of anarchy where there are very few people writing about film who know what they’re talking about and who are rigorous about having standards in film. The anarchy, I think, comes from the the fact that in mainstream media and the internet, most people who are writing about films are simply writing from a fan’s perspective instead of a truly critical perspective. So what used to be termed “film critics” now is almost meaningless, because you just got a free-for-all of enthusiasms rather than criticism.
Quote:
I do think it is fair to say that Roger Ebert destroyed film criticism. Because of the wide and far reach of television, he became an example of what a film critic does for too many people. And what he did simply was not criticism. It was simply blather. And it was a kind of purposefully dishonest enthusiasm for product, not real criticism at all…I think he does NOT have the training. I think he simply had the position. I think he does NOT have the training. I’VE got the training. And frankly, I don’t care how that sounds, but the fact is, I’ve got the training. I’m a pedigreed film critic. I’ve studied it. I know it. And I know many other people who’ve studied it as well, studied it seriously. Ebert just simply happened to have the job. And he’s had the job for a long time. He does not have the foundation. He simply got the job. And if you’ve ever seen any of his shows, and ever watched his shows on at least a two-week basis, then you surely saw how he would review, let’s say, eight movies a week and every week liked probably six of them. And that is just simply inherently dishonest. That’s what’s called being a shill. And it’s a tragic thing that that became the example of what a film critic does for too many people. Often he wasn’t practicing criticism at all. Often he would point out gaffes or mistakes in continuity. That’s not criticism. That’s really a pea-brained kind of fan gibberish.
http://www.slashfilm.com/2010/07/20/...ilm-criticism/

Is self-importance a virtue? I wish I could be as confident about myself and place in the world. Interesting bit about film criticism post tv/Ebert though. Can you review eight things a week and still be concerned with quality?

Currently Playing: Future Foe Scenarios

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 stars)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #76]

Jul 19, 2010 - 04:22 AM
This is life, this is love, these are some fears.
=/

Get the Flash Player to play this audio file:
"I hope your life is beautiful"

Currently Playing: Killah Priest -

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #75]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Ramenbetsu's Journal