Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Ramenbetsu's Journal

Journal Banner
Fools always get what they deserve.

Ramenbetsu's Journal Statistics
View Ramenbetsu's profile
Entries 94 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 34633
Replies Ramenbetsu has made 226 comments [view last 20]
Comments 150 comments (1.6 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 124 props given to Ramenbetsu [who be proppin]
Buddies 2 buddies
Relation You are not Ramenbetsu's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal Entry [Viewing All Entries]
Mar 1, 2024 - 07:15 PM
Broke hungry homeless send help
Kill me
finally remembered my gff login tho lmao

Currently Playing: Sound of traffic

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 stars)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #94]

Oct 19, 2012 - 12:52 AM
Our Lord & Savior, Master Chief

Currently Playing: Gucci Mane - "Act Up" ft. T-Pain

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 stars)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #93]

Oct 12, 2012 - 04:24 AM
Hater Bot - SEASON TWO (Yo momma pussy still wack)
YouTube Video

Currently Playing: Aesop Rock - Cycles to Gehenna

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [3] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 stars)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #92]

Sep 22, 2012 - 02:53 PM
Why can't nice things happen to Raiden once in awhile?
YouTube Video

Spoiler:

Currently Playing: Jay Rock - Code Red

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 stars)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #91]

Sep 17, 2012 - 04:28 PM
I need a 3DS
I want all these cool anime looking games.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 stars)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #90]

Sep 13, 2012 - 02:02 AM
Skills never beat Halo: CE Anniversary Edition with me.

Currently Playing: Jose Gonzalez - Far Away

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [3] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 stars)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #89]

Jun 10, 2011 - 03:53 AM
Jamestown: Legend of the Lost Colony [Indie PC Shmup]
=|

(Click for game site)

Teaser Trailer:
YouTube - ‪Jamestown Teaser Trailer‬‏

Screens:

Currently 10% off on Steam! but also available at D2D, and GamersGate for 10% off as well ($8.95)

I don't know how this release had slipped by me but I saw the trailer over at RPS today and had to have it. So far, I'm glad I got it. Supports four play co-op (local only) and it's pretty cool.

Currently Playing: Team Sleep - Tomb of Liegea

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 stars)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #88]

Nov 30, 2010 - 03:24 PM
Breakfast Fortress [WE BOUT TO GET DRUNK OFF PANCAKES]
YouTube Video

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 stars)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #87]

Oct 4, 2010 - 01:09 PM
FLOCKA! FLOCKA! FLOCKA!

WAKA WAKA WAKA FLOCKA!
YouTube Video
I go hard in the motherfucking paint NIGGA

Currently Playing: Waka Flocka Flame - Smoke, Drank

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 stars)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #86]

Sep 19, 2010 - 02:19 AM
Everything is hard.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #85]

Sep 7, 2010 - 03:07 AM
You could be happy or else, at least pretend to be...
=/

First official leak off of one of my most anticipated albums this year, Kno's "Death Is Silent." Producer and lately, sometimes rhymer in CunninLynguists, my favourite rap group. This track is amazing. Download here.

Lyrics
Spoiler:

Thee Tom Hardy [V1]
Let’s blaze, what a way to escape
What’s a way for you to waste away your days of mistakes?
Eyes glossy, glazed-over like, donuts and cakes
You’re happy with somebody so you wish and hope that it’s fate
But what if it’s fake? Hell of a scam, the whole time
All for the pie, you know, key lime
If it all ended today, at least you tried
It was a nice ride, time to go inside
Yourself and take a look at the person and how it’s hurtin’
like how could somebody love you for years and then desert ya
What’s the whole purpose? Experience of learnin?
Exterior is strong but inside you’re certainly burnin’
Take two of these that’s the remedy for anything
You could be happy or else, at least pretend to be
Own biggest enemy, killin’ self slow
They tell you hold on loose but never let go

Tunji [V2]
I still remember the first time I realized that life wasn’t picture perfect
My father packing up his things to leave his kids deserted
The rain reflecting off the windows as it hit the surface
I wonder if he thinks the shit was worth it
As I sit here and write another one
Puffin on another blunt
Zonin til’ my buzz is done
Proud to be my mother’s son
See, she taught me to always be calm and pensive
And live my life without ever regrettin mistakes and consequences
My strongest lessons as a young fella
You see I’ve done hella runnin through the rain with no umbrella
But no complainin it just forced us to become better
Wintertime – one sweater
Dinnertime – crumbs fed us
I sit and think about the wisdom that I’ve gained
Reminiscin as I listen to the rhythm of the rain
I’m driven and persistent with my vision and my aim
If I did it all again I would live this all the same

Kno [V3]
I’m storm chasin
And she’s an F-5 with a sex drive that’ll leave me tied to her bedside
Hurricane hips, stoppin all progression
Serotonin levels drop, tropical depression
She is my professor and I’ve been taught a lesson
That in the eye of the storm the pressures barometric
She knows I’m wary of her gameplan
But when she gambles she can count on me
I’m her Rain Man
Damn shame man, the fly stewardess
Mental turbulence, head off in the cumulus
Blamin the weather or whatever for her moodiness
My main star but I’m barely on her radar
And so my heart sinks – or the pain floats
I’m in a shitstorm, shoulda wore a raincoat
The clouds break and I can tell its over
Cus she’s my sunshine but I’m catchin melanoma

Wish it was October 12th already.

Currently Playing: CunninLynguists - Love Ain't http://youtu.be/y7YWGYITI9o

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #84]

Aug 10, 2010 - 05:36 AM
So I have shit for the first time in months...
And I forget that I don't have ANY rolling papers, no dutches, no zig zags, nothing.

Currently Playing: GAME - Hustlin' (Champions Anthem)

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #83]

Aug 8, 2010 - 10:17 AM
Summer Vacation is over [Hater-Bot]
YouTube Video

Well I definitely think you cute. You'sa creamy dude.

Currently Playing: Skream - Listenin' To The Records On My Wall

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 stars)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #82]

Aug 4, 2010 - 03:02 PM
Drink The Motherfucking Kool-Aid
YouTube Video

I don't even know.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 stars)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #81]

Aug 1, 2010 - 06:41 AM
"..Mental Bayonetta" (Paging Omagnus)
YouTube Video

Omagnus, next time I'm in an XBL party with you, you need to use adjectives like these. Just talk like her in general. Glad to see those quick time events with the analog sticks because I could never do them properly in Bayonetta. Really happy.

Magic
Hair
Knickers

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [7] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 stars)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #79]

Jul 27, 2010 - 06:37 PM
National Anthem (Fuck The World)
=/
YouTube Video
"Poverty stricken so our economy is cocaine/ Ecstasy, heroine, marijuana ain't no hope mayne/ Absentee fathers and dope fiend mothers got my hood turned out..."

Get the Flash Player to play this audio file:
"You can't save me with your pastor or congregation/ I talk to God everyday but me & Satan still have our conversations/ Maybe the lord can't help my complications/ If heaven turn me down, hell got my reservation"

Bonus:

Currently Playing: Freddie Gibbs - Busdown

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #77]

Jul 20, 2010 - 04:25 PM
Hrrrmmm
=\
Quote:
We got film critics who are employed professionally by legitimate publications, and we have the world of the internet film writers. The internet has become so pervasive and overwhelming that the internet has stolen the impact and prestige and effect that traditional professional film criticism used to have. As a result of that I think that people who are now employed by the mainstream media are so intimidated by the internet that it seems, when you read mainstream published film critics, that they’ve simply given up being film critics, because they’re afraid of losing readership, because they’re afraid of losing their jobs, probably because publishers and editors simply want to get readers and appease readers, rather than inform and instruct readers. And I think that leads to a kind of anarchy where there are very few people writing about film who know what they’re talking about and who are rigorous about having standards in film. The anarchy, I think, comes from the the fact that in mainstream media and the internet, most people who are writing about films are simply writing from a fan’s perspective instead of a truly critical perspective. So what used to be termed “film critics” now is almost meaningless, because you just got a free-for-all of enthusiasms rather than criticism.
Quote:
I do think it is fair to say that Roger Ebert destroyed film criticism. Because of the wide and far reach of television, he became an example of what a film critic does for too many people. And what he did simply was not criticism. It was simply blather. And it was a kind of purposefully dishonest enthusiasm for product, not real criticism at all…I think he does NOT have the training. I think he simply had the position. I think he does NOT have the training. I’VE got the training. And frankly, I don’t care how that sounds, but the fact is, I’ve got the training. I’m a pedigreed film critic. I’ve studied it. I know it. And I know many other people who’ve studied it as well, studied it seriously. Ebert just simply happened to have the job. And he’s had the job for a long time. He does not have the foundation. He simply got the job. And if you’ve ever seen any of his shows, and ever watched his shows on at least a two-week basis, then you surely saw how he would review, let’s say, eight movies a week and every week liked probably six of them. And that is just simply inherently dishonest. That’s what’s called being a shill. And it’s a tragic thing that that became the example of what a film critic does for too many people. Often he wasn’t practicing criticism at all. Often he would point out gaffes or mistakes in continuity. That’s not criticism. That’s really a pea-brained kind of fan gibberish.
http://www.slashfilm.com/2010/07/20/...ilm-criticism/

Is self-importance a virtue? I wish I could be as confident about myself and place in the world. Interesting bit about film criticism post tv/Ebert though. Can you review eight things a week and still be concerned with quality?

Currently Playing: Future Foe Scenarios

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 stars)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #76]

Jul 19, 2010 - 04:22 AM
This is life, this is love, these are some fears.
=/

"I hope your life is beautiful"

Currently Playing: Killah Priest -

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #75]

Jul 15, 2010 - 11:06 PM
Soulja Boy compared himself to Tupac
=|

I don't even like Tupac like that but these niggas is crazy. (I just wanted to post these gifs)

Currently Playing: Twin Peaks - "The Man Behind Glass"

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 stars)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #74]

Jul 4, 2010 - 06:40 PM
Two words, TWI LIGHT [Hater-Bot]
YouTube Video

monstermance

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [4] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 stars)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #73]

Jun 27, 2010 - 12:40 PM
Thank you for getting Rapekit off my back [Hater-Bot]
YouTube Video

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [3] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 stars)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #72]

Jun 6, 2010 - 04:47 PM
It is I, Darryl [Hater-Bot]
YouTube Video

Soft on the inside...

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [4] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 stars)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #71]

May 22, 2010 - 06:44 AM
A whoooole neeeew wooooooooorld [Hater-Bot]
YouTube Video

Oh yeah! I'm too fucked up to be repeating myself for you...right now.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 stars)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #70]

May 17, 2010 - 09:32 PM
Dope music video is dope.
=/
YouTube Video

Spoiler:
I admit, I'm a huge Trent Reznor dick rider. Even if HTDA only amounts to NIN with female vocals I will be all over that shit.

Currently Playing: How To Destroy Angels - A Drowning

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 stars)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #69]

May 1, 2010 - 11:25 AM
Some of you will recognize the sample in this beat. Tails dedication.
=/
Get the Flash Player to play this audio file: (wait for it to kick in)

Videogame soundtracks are the new soul samples. Life is harder than a Jadakiss bar.

This is pretty much the only Charles Hamilton song I like.

Currently Playing: B.o.B. - Airplanes

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #68]

Apr 25, 2010 - 04:41 PM
I ain't got no kitchen cookware [Hater Bot ep 10] (lauyer)
YouTube Video

YEA WE GON FLOSS ON EM

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 stars)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #67]

Apr 19, 2010 - 04:15 PM
Empathy
=/

Currently Playing: Me, throwing up.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #66]

Apr 17, 2010 - 02:38 AM
Today I feel lonely and emo.
At least I've got a cool animu I like. This hasn't happened for at least two years. It's call "House of Five Leaves/."

Man, samurais are dope. Almost as cool as ninjas.

Spoiler:

Currently Playing: Wu-Syndicate - Golden Sands

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #65]

Apr 12, 2010 - 05:06 AM
My favorite albums of the year so far..
=/
Freeway & Jake One - The Stimulus Package
Label: Rhymesayers
Genre: Hip-Hop

Spoiler:
Never been a fan of Freeway and pretty much just bought this on the strength of Jake One's previous album/production credits. I was not disappointed. Freeway keeps it simple throughout on the lyrics side but he goes well with most of the beats here and some great features by Raekwon and Bun B really bring the album up. One highlight being the Bun B featured track "Sho Nuff" and my personal favorite on the album, "Never Gonna Change." Jesus christ that beat. Glad I got the instrumentals with it! Also, one of my favorite packagings since P.O.S. Never Better last year.

Dessa - A Badly Broken Code
Label: Doometre
Genre: Hip-Hop/Spoken Word/???

Spoiler:
Not gonna front, I've got a crush on this lady. She can sing, she can rap, she can WRITE! . Been looking forward to this one for a couple years when I first heard her Mineshaft EP from a 2 or so years back. Had this entire album on repeat for something close to 3 weeks non stop. Just smooth and buttery. My favorite cut? Matches to Paper Dolls but Poor Atlas, Seamstress and Dixon's Girl (WATCH THIS VIDEO) are always serious contenders.

Strong Arm Steady - In Search of Stoney Jackson
Label: Stones Throw Records

Spoiler:

This album kinda blind-sided me. I was familiar with SAS but never heard an entire album by them before but with Madlib on the boards how could I say no? Glad I couldn't. This album flows like no other, every verse on this album feels like it fits. I don't think Madlib could have done better on production. This is amazing Sunday driving music. It's perfect with your girl music (not tested but when you hear the sample in tracks like "CHEEBA CHEEBA" you'll know what I'm talking about. Laid back son. Best of Times Music Video.

Diabolic - Liar & A Thief
Label: Viper Records

Spoiler:

Another great surprise! Diabolic is a close friend/affilliate of Immortal Technique and hearing that name you should have an idea what to expect. Some great lyrical gems here and darker themes on pretty much every song. My favorite being "12 Shots" which I won't spoil for you (SERIOUSLY GO LISTEN, CLICK THAT LINK). Album was timed perfectly and came at a time when I really needed something a bit angrier in my life.

More hot shit coming. Got that new Deftones record on pre-order since Deftones is pretty much my favorite band ever (It leaked and its fucking amazing...their best since WP). Also, new Circa Survive next week I believe, probably gonna get the vinyl of that for the dope ass art. The Adventures of B.o.B. will be THE best mainstream rap/pop record of the year and it'll be brilliant, just wait. Supposedly a detox single dropping by 4/20 as well but we'll see. I'mma need more than a picture of Jay-Z (fag) and Dr. Dre in the studio to believe that one. New Devin The Dude on 4/20 as well. I NEED TO GET SOME SENSI.

Currently Playing: Onra - Chinoiseries

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #64]

Apr 8, 2010 - 10:35 PM
Do I look like a man who judges to you? (New Hater-Bot)
YouTube Video

JUSTICE DOESN'T INTEREST ME

Currently Playing: Amethyst Caverns

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 stars)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #63]

Apr 6, 2010 - 02:33 AM
Michael K. Williams as Hamlet.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [5] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 stars)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #62]

Apr 5, 2010 - 02:38 PM
I troll Mo0 IRL
=|
Steam convo:

Tokubetsu: Hahah I thought you were done with Torchlight man?
Super Mo0: Lol this is Mo0's brother
Tokubetsu: Oh, well, punch him or something for me.

*12 hours later on XBL*

"New voice message!"

"You told my brother to punch me...that wasn't nice and it really really hurts"

Currently Playing: CunninLynguists - Things I Dream

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [18] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 stars)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #61]

Mar 27, 2010 - 02:55 PM
Hater Bot - He heard yo momma's pussy wack son!
=\
YouTube Video

Additional Entry Made Within The Hour (MY POTASSIUM IS OUT THE ROOF!):
YouTube Video

Alright im done but this made the hangover better.

Currently Playing: Slum Village - Keep It On (This Beat)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 stars)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #60]

Mar 24, 2010 - 04:15 PM
Don't you tell me life is a bore.
=/
YouTube Video

I got stuff to live for.

Currently Playing: Team Sleep - Your Skull Is Read

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 stars)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #59]

Mar 23, 2010 - 03:08 PM
Tony Hawk is not selling like it deserves to be selling.
=|
YouTube Video

Currently Playing: Young Jeezy - Trappin Ain't Dead

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #58]

Mar 22, 2010 - 08:36 PM
Mellow Beats, Friends & Lovers
=/
Various Artists - Mellow Beats, Friends & Lovers
Year: 2009
Label: Universal Music Japan

01. Nujabes with Giovanca & Benny Sings - Kiss Of Life (a remix of the famous track, "Kiss of Life" by Sade)
02. no.9 - After It
03. Chari Chari - Aurora
04. CALM - Sitting on the Beach
05. INO hidefumi - Green Power
06. Akira Kosemura - Departure
07. DJ MITSU THE BEATS - Right Here feat. Dwele
08. J.A.M - Jazzy Joint feat. Jose James
09. sora - Revans
10. Takagi Masakatsu - Gelnia
11. Kuniyuki Takahashi - The Session (Kuniyukis Piano Mix)
12. Rei Harakami - Lust
13. World Supreme Funky Fellows 2102 - 1 Dub
14. Uyama Hiroto - Vision Eyes feat. Golden Boy
15. Grooveman Spot - Maintain feat. O.C.
16. Nujabes - Childs Attraction (Short Edit for MB Outro)

------------------
An interesting little compilation of jazz, techno and blues influenced hip hop tracks by Japanese producers. Before you ask it isn't the best example of the genre but it's still a really cool album. It's just incredibly laid back. There are a couple more in the series, one of which is a bit more american hip hop oriented (Mellow Beats, Spirits & Freedom) but I haven't listened to them yet.

Rest in peace, Jun Seba

Currently Playing: Consequence - I'ma Do Me Regardless

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #57]

Mar 2, 2010 - 07:40 AM
Old Troll
GRINDGRINDGRIND

But this made me spew water up a bit. Fortunately, not on my nice ass monitor.

Currently Playing: Clipse - Showing Out

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [7] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 stars)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #56]

Feb 25, 2010 - 05:36 AM
It's all gonna stop here.
Blegh
Went out with the bros tonight and I swear to god, I'm done smoking cigs and I'm done drinking. I'm not even drunk or hungover but I have this weird shitty feeling. I can't get the taste of that fucking hookah out of my mouth and my stomach is being a little bitch. I am strictly straight edge from here on out.

Still gonna smoke weed.

Currently Playing: M83 - Run Into Flowers.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 stars)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #55]

Feb 16, 2010 - 05:51 PM
Shout outs to my nigga Colonel Skills!

He kinda half rided my ass to enter this contest. Came today in the mail.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 stars)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #54]

Feb 9, 2010 - 12:06 AM
Bayonetta
...is like that girlfriend you're not sure how you feel about so you just kinda string her a long and stay with because you don't have anything else going on in your life right now. I've beaten it twice, I should really like it if not love it but I just don't. I can't even name what puts me off it besides the fact that it's just not DMC3.

Currently Playing: Nujabes - Reflection Eternal

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #53]

Feb 1, 2010 - 06:11 PM
I'm 200% nigga
YouTube Video

NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA

Kicking Black Nigga History Month off right.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #52]

Jan 21, 2010 - 06:29 AM
"Now here's American comic and alienated drunk, Doug Stanhope..."
YouTube Video

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #51]

Jan 18, 2010 - 01:53 PM
I enjoy the internet.
YouTube Video

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #50]

Jan 17, 2010 - 04:11 AM
Didn't even get the chance to say goodbye.
=|
I am drunk, my nose is bleeding. Gay dude is hitting on me (his scincerity is flattering). GFF is the escape. Listening to Fashawn. Nose is bleeding as it usually does every month or so (left nostril). Sometimes I wish I had some coke (right nostril only). Somedays I don't even want to wake up. Can't work. Gotta be grateful for the small things right? When I am sleeping I cannot keep the knife.....Fuck, this reminiscing/nostalgia bullshit. Fuck alll of you girls in my past for making me feel so unreal. Fuck all of your bullshit. Fuck all of your loose and tight vags. Fuck all your pretentious manersims and tastes. Fuck you and your Architecture major. Fuck I miss you and your warmth. Fuck I miss purpose.

Currently Playing: When She Calls

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #49]

Jan 15, 2010 - 03:44 AM
FIND DOPE SHIT
Cocaine Blunts

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 stars)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #48]

Jan 12, 2010 - 04:10 AM
Midnight rooooockers [For Encephalon]
Massive Attack - Blue Lines
Year: 1991
Label: Virgin Records
Genre: Trip-Hop

1. Safe From Harm
2. One Love
3. Blue Lines
4. Be Thankful For What You've Got
5. Five Man Army
6. Unfinished Sympathy
7. Daydreaming
8. Lately
9. Hymn of The Big Wheel

------------
I'm sure most know/have heard Massive Attack's "Mezzanine" which is quite easily the best trip-hop downtempo album not by Portishead. Their debut tends to get a lot less love. It's not as dark as Mezzanine but their trip hop are a lot more apparent here. It's just as smooth and easy going as anything they've every done. I'm terrible at writing these things so here's what Daddy G had to say about recording the album:

Quote:
We were lazy Bristol twats. It was Neneh Cherry who kicked our arses and got us in the studio. We recorded a lot at her house, in her baby's room. It stank for months and eventually we found a dirty nappy behind a radiator. I was still DJing, but what we were trying to do was create dance music for the head, rather than the feet. I think it's our freshest album, we were at our strongest then.
I take a small step/ Now it's a giant stride/ People say I'm loud/ Why should I hide?

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #47]

Jan 2, 2010 - 04:31 PM
Replaying Mass Effect.
-_-
Do I sex the space bigot or shy blue alien? I'm conflicted. Trying to do a fairly quick run though so I have a save file for Mass Effect 2 PC. Wasn't planning on it but Dragon Age has restored my faith in Bioware. GOTTA SEE IF LIARA OR ASHLEY WILL HAVE MY SPACE BABY! I'll probably just end up putting in my Blade Runner Blu-Ray.

MEANWHILE: Crysis is alright. Fuck helicopters.

Currently Playing: Nujabes - Imaginary Folklore

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [3] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 stars)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #46]

Jan 1, 2010 - 01:47 AM
1:45 AM, January 1st, 2010
Black pair converse in the washing machine.
Did I lock the door?
Did I drink PBR tonight?
I wish I had some weed.
Fuck, there was some nice champagne.
Was that salt walter?
Dope fireworks.
Am I listening to Blackroc?
Fuck.
A nice shower.

Response entries:
3:55AM, January 1st, 2010 by Plarom

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #45]

Dec 30, 2009 - 02:03 PM
I'm hanging with my white friends.
YouTube Video

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #44]

Dec 30, 2009 - 12:09 AM
I ain't afraid of no ghost!
But these repair bills god damn:
Spoiler:

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 stars)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #43]

Dec 23, 2009 - 01:40 AM
Jesus Christ!
Steam and GoG are just GIVING these fucking games away. Fuck.

Currently Playing: Strong Arm Steady - Best of Times ft. Phonte

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #42]

Nov 27, 2009 - 05:40 AM
Thank you...
for right now.

Currently Playing: The Foreign Exchange - Von Sees

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #41]

Nov 22, 2009 - 02:08 AM
Not even 24 hours with Modern Warfare 2

He said my voice was "cute" and I promptly muted him.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #40]

Nov 14, 2009 - 06:02 AM
Here in Ferelden...
=|
We decapitate naughty dwarves who don't know their fucking place.

We also tell Dragons to fuck off:
Spoiler:

Currently Playing: When she called he had a knife to his wrist.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #39]

Nov 13, 2009 - 03:33 AM
Do I get MW2? Help a nigga decide.
TRYING TO WEIGH ALL THE OPTIONS HERE. I'm really pissed about the whole dedicated server shit since I've been playing CoD since 03 and this is like a slap in the face but on the other hand I should stop being a faggot fanboy and just enjoy shit. Plus, I want one of those cool MW2 gamercard things that says "BLUNT TRAUMA" with little pot leaves. Is that in the game like the PSA? Please tell me it is. I ROLL LIKE THAT. Random smilies yeaaaaaaaaaa

Currently Playing: Fashawn - When She Calls

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 stars)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #38]

Nov 6, 2009 - 04:30 AM
MW2 is trolling me personally.
YouTube Video

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #37]

Oct 5, 2009 - 03:48 AM
April 7th, 2009.

Currently Playing: Massive Attack - Psyche (Flash Treatment)

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #36]

Sep 28, 2009 - 04:52 AM
Ayo dog
Sleeping on just a mattress fucking sucks. Man, this shit fucking sucks. Fuck. Nigga be waking up, JUST HATING SHIT. Local brews are good though. Def. digging the darker shit,

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [3] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 stars)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #35]

Aug 9, 2009 - 11:12 AM
Awww yea.
Now I can buy my OWN booze.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #34]

Jun 27, 2009 - 02:52 AM
Hi Daravon
Fuck you mang

Oldie

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #33]

May 21, 2009 - 09:36 AM
"There's no way out..."
"...You'll just have to FUCK it."

GOTY 09

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #32]

Apr 1, 2009 - 01:25 PM
Blargh

Xbox is dead and I couldn't finish this quarter of school but things ain't so bad. Home is nice. Traveling under stressful circumstance is TERRIBLE and I hope to god I never have to do that again anytime soon. Strange Journey Volume One is another great CL disc. Mine is actually signed by the group as well so thats a plus.

YouTube Video

Currently Playing: King's Bounty: The Legend; Tonedeff - The distance

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #31]

Mar 23, 2009 - 08:05 PM
I don't know why I'm posting this...
YouTube Video

I helped to shoot this. I make a cameo. Oh god.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #30]

Feb 24, 2009 - 01:39 PM
Does this make me black?

THIS SHIT IS BLUE LIKE CANDY NIGGA.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #29]

Feb 4, 2009 - 11:30 AM
I've been goin' thru some THANGS
YouTube Video

I've been goin' thru some thangs/ Hoping my niggas stay the same but they ALWAYS change/ I've been goin' thru some thangs.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #28]

Jan 30, 2009 - 12:56 AM
What I did tonight.
4 blunts, and some vodka later, I set the high score on an old school Galaga machine at a local pizza parlor (people say parlor right?).

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #27]

Dec 23, 2008 - 09:31 AM
You sippin water and hatorade my ngga
Like that my nigga? Cuz your minds ain't ready and your heart ain't open.
YouTube Video

Bonus
YouTube Video

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 stars)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #26]

Dec 22, 2008 - 01:16 AM
Kingdom of Heaven Director's Cut
Is my new favorite movie of the forever.

Currently Playing: The Knux - Roxxanne

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 stars)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #25]

Dec 14, 2008 - 03:32 AM
LETS JUST FILL THESE JUGS WITH BOSS MILK.
YouTube Video

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #24]

Dec 4, 2008 - 12:33 AM
Tokubetsu's favorite hip-hop albums of 2008
ALLUPINDAT
Killer Mike - I Pledge Allegiance to the Grind II
Spoiler:

This album came out of nowhere. Completely off radar but god damn do I love it. If any artist deserves your support this year It'd be Killer Mike. The album was made on a budget of nothing but it doesn't sound like it. Mike goes hard on every fucking track and kills it. No bullshit here, just straight motivational shit. "Pressure" almost makes me feel bad for having an auburn haired white girl for a girlfriend...almost.

Evidence - The Layover EP
Spoiler:

Why are people sleeping on Mr. Slow Flow? He had one of the *BEST* albums out last year and this EP is damn near perfect (though, it's kinda hard to fuck up an EP). I'll admit his slow flow takes a bit to get used to but it's worth it. Like Killer Mike, Ev is making this whole independent shit work for him.

Solitary Confinement (feat. Krondon):
YouTube Video

Elzhi - The Preface
Spoiler:

Another pleasant surprise. I'm not familiar with Slum Village but everything here is good to great. The beats are on point (Black Milk..we'll get to him later) but the lyrics really stand out for me here. Particularly one of the later tracks, "Talking In My Sleep."

Atmosphere - When Life Gives You Lemons, You Paint That Shit Gold
Spoiler:

One of the few albums on this that I was actually anticipating. I want to put the sad clown series that was released this year on here too but this is enough. There's not much to say about Atmosphere aside from the fact that they're great. Production this time around is different, going the The Roots route and using live instruments to great effect.

Even my Mother loves this song:
YouTube Video

The Roots - Rising Down
Spoiler:

There is like, one skippable track on this album. God damn.

T.I. - Paper Trail
Spoiler:

Didn't expect to like this one as much as I do. T.I. is a lot more focused on this one when compared to his previous efforts and it shows. Excellent beat selection helps (thank god, no more horrible Wyclef beats!). "Dead and Gone" & "Every Chance I Get" being my highlights. If I go out and here "Whatever You Like" again though, I will have to kill somebody.

Ludacris - Theater of The Mind
Spoiler:

Ludacris' best album hands down and I liked Release Therapy a lot. You have your typical club bangers sprinkled throughout of course but everything overall is just fucking great.

Snowgoons - Black Snow
Spoiler:

Producers from Germany + A Who's who of hardcore underground niggas = oh fuck this is awesome. This was my end of the summer.
"We bring the devastation/Never a moment of hesitation/When we smash your face in/Leave your blood pasted upon the pavement/"

Devin The Dude - Landing Gear
Spoiler:

Devin has been killing it for a couple years now and by killing it I mean making some of the smoothest hip hop ever put on wax. An avid weed smoker, booze drinker and heterosexual male myself, all of Devin's songs appeal to me. LG is up their with my other favorite of his, "Just Tryin' ta Live."

Kanye West - 808s & Heartbreak
Spoiler:

I fucking love this album. Aside from Robocop which is just alright, every track is great. It's different yes, the auto-tune is definitely a crutch but I'm glad he tried something different..and it worked. I could careless about how it sounds live, this cd sounds amazing. From the drums on "Love Lockdown" to the Tears for Fears sample on "Coldest Winter", I am in love with every inch of this god damn record.

I other HH records I really enjoyed/Loved this year:
Bun B's "II Trill"
Black Milk's "Tronic"
88-Key's "Death of Adam"
Jay Electronica's "Who The Fuck Is Jay Electronica?"
Kid Cudi's "A Kid Named Cudi"
GZA's "Pro Tools"
Prodigy's "H.N.I.C. Pt. 2"
The Foreign Exchange's "Leave It All Behind"

I really wanted to put Nas' "Untitled" on here but 4 months later and I STILL don't know how the fuck I feel about the album. I'm thinking it's his horrible selection of beats but I like his lyrics for the most part

Currently Playing: 88-Keys - Stay Up! (Viagra) [feat. Kanye West]

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (8 stars)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #23]

Nov 2, 2008 - 04:11 AM
I'm the Superman lover but I'm never Captain Save Em'
YouTube Video

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #22]

Sep 19, 2008 - 11:30 PM
War calls and my answer is death.

Monolith.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #21]

Sep 1, 2008 - 09:22 PM
Sarah Palin's Daughter: Coming to a Maternity Ward Near You!
Chillin'
So I'm browsing gaf and ran into this over the whole pregnancy shit with Palin's daughter:

Lulz were had.

NEWS SON

Currently Playing: Nujabes - Imaginary Folklore

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 stars)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #19]

Aug 23, 2008 - 09:18 PM
My half naked elf > Yours

Hi, I'm a 10 witch elf at your flag, with t1 rvr gear that you DON'T have, killing/soloing all your healers and nukers before you even THINK about attacking me. Lulz.

Response entries:
My half naked Alf > Yours by The Plane Is A Tiger

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 stars)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #18]

Aug 21, 2008 - 09:40 AM
Sonic Unleashed is gonna be a great game guys!

Hahah, yea, no. Probably not.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #17]

Aug 3, 2008 - 08:37 PM
Poor Eleo, nigga can't catch a break.

54 deaths nigga? REALLY ELEO!?!? Towards the end I couldn't keep a straight face. Laughs and Good times were had by all.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 stars)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #16]

Jul 26, 2008 - 11:06 PM
Christmas in July

Currently Playing: Madvillain - Boulder Holder

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #15]

Jul 21, 2008 - 12:56 AM
How long are you going to keep running, Simon?

Christmas in July? Screencaps of uncensored episode 6?!?!

Currently Playing: ROW ROW, FIGHT DA POWA

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #14]

Jul 6, 2008 - 09:25 AM
Fuck 4th of July
=/
Half a bottle of vodka and 2 days later and I'm STILL recovering. Didn't eat anything yesterday, barely got out of bed. Throwing up wasn't helping. I feel better now..just weak. I'm attributing that to throwing up everything yesterday and not eating. Never again. Fuck hard liquor, a few beers is all I will ever fucking drink again. Nas, M83, Cool Calm Pete, Radiohead and CunninLynguists have been an integral part of the recovery process. Where the fuck is that snowgoons cd? ugh.

Currently Playing: Nas - 2nd Childhood

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #13]

Jul 1, 2008 - 12:27 PM
Whatever
eh?

Click for wallpaper (1920x1080) size if you want it.

Currently Playing: Devin The Dude - Doobie Ashtray

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #12]

Jun 28, 2008 - 05:54 AM
AND THE HEAVENS SHALL TREMBLE
ALL OVER MY FUCKING FACE

The King returns for his throne. All posers and imitations cower.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #11]

Jun 19, 2008 - 04:48 PM
June's been kind.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #10]

Jun 15, 2008 - 07:38 PM
I can't quit you Ryu
Tell me you'll never leave me?

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #9]

Jun 14, 2008 - 04:45 PM
Double Penetration Education
YouTube Video

Currently Playing: Nine Inch Nails - The Becoming

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #8]

Jun 12, 2008 - 01:26 PM
How to grind academics

Currently Playing: M83 - You Appearing!

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [3] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 stars)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #7]

Jun 11, 2008 - 03:29 AM
Fuck ninja dogs and werewolves.
Beat Ninja Gaiden II today and man it's ballin'. I love the game. It's technically flawed but everything else there is great. Easily the best action game I've played since I fell in love with the first Devil May Cry. Story was typical ridiculous shit every action game has but I enjoyed what little was there. There's just so much cool in everything throughout this game. Time to start my other run through for more of those achievements and to grind moar in Tartarus.

Currently Playing: Ratatat - Wildcat

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 stars)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #6]

Jun 9, 2008 - 11:45 AM
I want to be a duck

I really love the santogold album. I hope that doesn't make me some lame hipster. Also, if you don't absolutely love Ninja Gaiden 2, you are gigantic pussy (See: Megalith). <3

Currently Playing: Santogold - Shove It (Feat. Spank Rock)

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #5]

Jun 7, 2008 - 05:20 PM
DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!
YouTube Video
I didn't even know there was a video for this.

Currently Playing: Pharcyde - I'm That Type of Nigga.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #4]

May 31, 2008 - 05:37 AM
I think that someone is trying to kill me
Killing Whales

Blood Mountain was kind of disappointing. Not enough Whale Metal. The bonus dvd and tshirt I got with it were swank though!

Currently Playing: Mastodon - Blood and Thunder [Leviathan]

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [18] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 stars)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #3]

May 25, 2008 - 05:58 AM
Ridin 22s: Way of The BAKTMFetsu; Code One
Ridin 22s

Being run over by a mongoose brings disgrace to your name and shames you and your entire family. Do not take the roundabout path. The shortest path between two points is a straight line. Samurai (BAKTMFetsus) do not do things in a roundabout or indirect way. Always face things head on despite the odds, however this does not mean one should act recklessly.

Currently Playing: Scary Kids Scarying Kids

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #2]

May 21, 2008 - 11:40 PM
Tails needs to stop drinking it.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [3] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 stars)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #1]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Ramenbetsu's Journal