Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
whinehurst's Journal

Journal Banner
You ever see a crazy person mumbling to themselves in some dark corner of the room? It's fun. You should check it out sometime. Better yet, keep scrolling down.

whinehurst's Journal Statistics
View whinehurst's profile
Entries 18 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 7911
Replies whinehurst has made 81 comments [view stats]
Comments 129 comments (7.17 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 17 props given to whinehurst [who be proppin?]
Buddies 0 buddies
Relation You are not whinehurst's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Nov 2, 2007 - 09:32 PM
On being mostly naked, at night.
After i got out of the shower, just moments ago, i put on my awesome terry cloth robe and went out on my back porch.

And was reminded of how nice it feels to be naked in a cool breeze.

It is one of the few simple pleasures that i know of, and it only seems to work on nights like these, where the temperature is that perfect kind of comfortably cool that only seems to occur in the early autumnal weeks. And it only works, too, if it's been a windy - the harsh wind that rubs trees against each other and covers the grass in sienna colored pine needles - day, and you're left with these easy flowing constant breezes at night.

Any given person, i imagine, who finds themselves on a back porch at night in the early autumnal weeks naked under a bathrobe, might well enjoy the sensation of that air brushing a bit higher on the thighs or chest and places where one does not usually feel breezes, but not open the robe and allow it to hit everywhere.

Don't make that mistake. Because letting that breeze into all the dangly bits and bare spots that don't normally get them is simply and holistically satisfying. There is no deviancy or fetish here. I'm just saying it feels nice.

Seriously, go try it some night. If you don't enjoy it, then you should immediately see a doctor, because you have lost your sense of touch.

And, no, i'm not wearing any pants.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (14 whines)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #11 of 18]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
whinehurst's Journal