Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Yggdrasil's Journal

Yggdrasil's Journal Statistics
View Yggdrasil's profile
Entries 11 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 3848
Replies Yggdrasil has made 2 comments [view stats]
Comments 13 comments (1.18 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 0 props given to Yggdrasil [who be proppin?]
Buddies 0 buddies
Relation You are not Yggdrasil's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Sep 22, 2006 - 03:32 AM
Oh snap
sad
Classes start tomorrow and I just found out that I need to print out some lame ass 18 page syllabus. Lame. Isn't this kinda shit professors are for (at least when I was taking my courses at my community college)? Then again maybe its me thats spoiled expecting everything to be set up and all ready to go for me. I guess its another one of those changes about college I'll need to get used to. In the meantime I also need to find a job that I can squeeze inbetween my classes, gotta earn some spare change so I can support myself (and to get that Wii and/or/maybe PS3 and Xbox360). In anycase it seems tomorrow is my first real offical day at college, both the realization that I'm going to advance my education and that in all probability the fun times end here really gives me a wierd bittersweet feeling similiar to when I was about to move out.

Well I'm not going to write much as I need to get some sleep, I'm going try to get to campus early so I have some time to locate my classroom, at least I hope I'm going to get up on time, I hope the shuttle will get here on time, and that I hope I'll find the classroom at all, times like this I hate UCI's ridiculously large campus...

Currently Playing: Games: CoH, WoW Music: Tripod Baby, Breathe(remix), SexyBack

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #4 of 11]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Yggdrasil's Journal