Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Yggdrasil's Journal

Yggdrasil's Journal Statistics
View Yggdrasil's profile
Entries 11 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 3842
Replies Yggdrasil has made 2 comments [view stats]
Comments 13 comments (1.18 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 0 props given to Yggdrasil [who be proppin?]
Buddies 0 buddies
Relation You are not Yggdrasil's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Sep 21, 2006 - 05:40 AM
Like hella NorCal talk
Chillin~
Hella, is that like something alien to SoCal people or something? The most common question I get when people find out I'm from NorCal or when I say "hella" is "Do you use 'hella' like alot?" One guy in my dorm acted like NorCal was another planet or something, says that NorCal people say "pop a bitch" when we U-turn. Its news to me. But its cool, I've never really realized how reigonal "hella" was before now, and now I'm a lot more aware of when I use hella. Who knows, maybe by the time I go back home and chat to my friends "hella" will be hella alien to me. In the meantime, NorCal represent.

In anycase SoCal is great, although the weather here is pretty wack, its very warm during the day like 80+, but at night its freezing, I had thought a place like Irvine which is so close to the sea would have far more moderated tempuratures. Being so close the beach and South Coast Plaza (which is a huge mall if you don't know what it is) I don't think I've ever had so many places of interest around me (this is just regarding OC, lets not even get into LA). Back in Fremont all there was to really do was to go to the Great Mall in the nearby city of Milipitas. But here I am in SoCal, in the middle of Orange County. So many things to do, so many things to see, between all that and my college classes (which starts friday) I don't know if I'll ever get around to seeing everything. Hell tonight I missed a pretty big party at the Bellagio club with many hot asian chicks as far as my informants tell me, but I still had a great time chillin with some of my dormmates out eating dinner and checking out another on-campus party. But from what others have told me and from my own gut feeling I know that once classes really start things can and almost indefinitely will be going downhill which really makes me sad because I'm having quite a blast just chillin' like a villian.
In anycase its like 20 mins till 4am here time to go.

Currently Playing: Games: CoH Music: Dani California, So Exclusive

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #3 of 11]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Yggdrasil's Journal