Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Such a Lust for Revenge!'s Journal

Bottlenoses... ASSEMBLE!

Such a Lust for Revenge!'s Journal Statistics
View Such a Lust for Revenge!'s profile
Entries 65 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 3 entries are private (4.62% of total)
Views 24694
Replies Such a Lust for Revenge! has made 292 comments [view stats]
Comments 612 comments (9.42 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 70 props given to Such a Lust for Revenge! [who be proppin?]
Buddies 88 buddies
Relation You are not Such a Lust for Revenge!'s buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Aug 5, 2006 - 11:09 AM
Country Status Report - Part 1
So, I just recently passed two months in Guatemala. Currently I´ve been painting houses for Q50 a day, which is about ten hours a day. I´ve been teaching English three hours a week for about Q500 a month, and I´ve been job hunting in hotels and restaurants for about a month and a half. Oh, by the way, Q7.50 is about one dollar American. So you can see I´m living the GUATEMALAN DREAM right now.

I read up some reports on Guatemala when I was certain I was going to be sent here. Thinking back it´s kind of funny how they would constantly mention how oppressed and mistreated the local Mayan Indians were. So I was thinking I was gonna find some seriously depressing sights here. Fuck that, those fucking Indians are some of the dirtiest, rudest people I´ve ever met in my life. If they eat from garbage cans, have little education, and just about always survive by doing freelance housekeeping, it´s because they don´t have the ambition to improve themselves in life. It´s sad because, like most poor people, they pump out kids left and right. And you can just see that these poor kids are being raised by these people to almost learn that this way of life is the ONLY option. So really, the majority of these poor bastards never get out of the cycle.

So yeah, 200 dollars a month for food and rent doesn´t sound so bad until you realize the minimum salary is just below 200 a month and you have so much other shit to pay for. Fuck man. Then, in order to work, I´ve damn near had to get rid of all my long hair, which sucks, because this fucking country is so full of people that can´t understand a man with long hair.

I had a lot more to say, but now I´m irritated.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 charlies)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #4 of 62]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Such a Lust for Revenge!'s Journal