Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Such a Lust for Revenge!'s Journal

Bottlenoses... ASSEMBLE!

Such a Lust for Revenge!'s Journal Statistics
View Such a Lust for Revenge!'s profile
Entries 65 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 3 entries are private (4.62% of total)
Views 24646
Replies Such a Lust for Revenge! has made 292 comments [view stats]
Comments 612 comments (9.42 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 70 props given to Such a Lust for Revenge! [who be proppin?]
Buddies 88 buddies
Relation You are not Such a Lust for Revenge!'s buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Jul 13, 2006 - 11:43 AM
My dad.
So, since leaving for the United States at the age of two and a half, I had no memory of my father. I finally met him May 31st of this year, when he picked me up at the Guatemala International Airport. I knew that once my life restarted after nearly three years of prison and jail I´d have a whole new start, but it´s really been an entirely brand new life.

It´s really amazing how, although I had absolutely no relationship with him my entire life, we can be so much alike. (To basically sum it up, I was kidnapped and hidden from my father by my mother and taken to the U.S. back in ´84.) And even though he´s my father, I´m not going to sit here and put him on a platform, but he really is one of the, I´d say top five, most intelligent people I´ve ever met in my life. The man knows shit I wouldn´t have even thought about learning about, and the things I consider myself well versed in he can more than hang with me on. I´ve learned more in the month and a half I´ve spent with him than at any other point in my life.

So I´ve met six of my eight sisters, one´s in San Francisco and I´ll see her in September or so. They´re all college educated, he took good care of them. I have them, about fifteen nieces and nephews that I´ve met so far, and an aunt. I still have a lot more family to meet. Sadly, my only brother on my father´s side was killed back in 1991 at the age of 19.

I´m happy to have regained all this, a lot of what I felt inside as having always missed in my life without really knowing has been filled. Unfortunately, being the gloomy bastard I tend to be, it´s depressing because I´m constantly reminded now of what I´ve lost, and, most of all, what I could have been. And I can never regain that. Never.

So really I don´t know what the fuck I´m going to do with my life. At least I´m still relatively young. My two kids are in Las Vegas and I´m over here and how the hell am I going to help them? I always swore, growing up, I wouldn´t let any child of mine go fatherless the way I did, and now look.

When I die, I can only hope to be half the man my father is.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (13 charlies)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #3 of 62]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Such a Lust for Revenge!'s Journal