Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Such a Lust for Revenge!'s Journal

Bottlenoses... ASSEMBLE!

Such a Lust for Revenge!'s Journal Statistics
View Such a Lust for Revenge!'s profile
Entries 65 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 3 entries are private (4.62% of total)
Views 24648
Replies Such a Lust for Revenge! has made 292 comments [view stats]
Comments 612 comments (9.42 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 70 props given to Such a Lust for Revenge! [who be proppin?]
Buddies 88 buddies
Relation You are not Such a Lust for Revenge!'s buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Jan 5, 2007 - 11:28 AM
I feel classy.
Last night I went out with my buddy in a borrowed car across town. The destination was some sort of surprise, and we arrived at the house of a friend of my buddys. Boom, sit down, and start smoking shit among other things.

So after a couple of circle passarounds I look at our host and this motherfucker is like =O with the expression on his face as he's making another joint and lacing it with God knows what. Seriously, his face was like:

=O

during the process. Bam, we go through that and next thing you know he's all:

=O

again. ANOTHER JOINT. At this point I'm arguing Guatemalan politics with my friend, which I know half assed about. I look at our host again and this time he's like

=OOO

but he's not rolling up anything. He looks over at another guy that was there and says "go get the pipe" the same way and tone you would tell your son YES, GO AHEAD AND GO PULL OUT THE OLD SNES SUPERSCOPE IF YOU WANT.

Dude goes and gets the pipe with the =O expression on his face. It's not long after this I'm starting to black out and we eventually make (LOL! friend just offered me a hit of weed knowing full well I gotta get to the gym real soon) our way back home. I was gonna come and post but I ended up petting the dogs here for two straight hours.

One of the other people at that place never said a word. He was some sort of hippy with long hair and he was watching CSPAN or some sort of MSNBC in English with an unheard of intensity.

Considering it's just weed for now, Imma gonna go hit it once and go to the gym.

Roll that shit up Kurado.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (11 charlies)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #38 of 62]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Such a Lust for Revenge!'s Journal