Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Such a Lust for Revenge!'s Journal

Bottlenoses... ASSEMBLE!

Such a Lust for Revenge!'s Journal Statistics
View Such a Lust for Revenge!'s profile
Entries 65 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 3 entries are private (4.62% of total)
Views 24731
Replies Such a Lust for Revenge! has made 292 comments [view stats]
Comments 612 comments (9.42 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 70 props given to Such a Lust for Revenge! [who be proppin?]
Buddies 88 buddies
Relation You are not Such a Lust for Revenge!'s buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries [Viewing Single Entry]
Dec 7, 2006 - 11:12 PM
Good ol' Star Wars
I saw Revenge of the Sith for the second time just now. The first was about a month ago. This came out while I was in prison, and as pathetic as it might sound I suffered greatly when it came out and I couldn't go to theaters to watch it. I'll eventually go check the archives to see what you guys thought about it a year and a half ago. I'm sure most of it was negative opinions though. There were some key things I wanted to talk about since i was able to pay more attention this time around.

It was sad seeing Anakin execute a textbook self-fulfilled prophecy. He went to the dark side to gain powers that could help him prevent Padme from dying during childbirth, yet this very act is what caused her death. I guess, in the end, this is probably the best way Lucas could've explained Anakin's turn.

Lucas' kid was a little badass for the ten seconds he was in the movie!

Wonder if Luke ever felt bitter? His sister gets to be the daughter of a Senator and a Princess on a beautiful planet while he gets stuck on a desert planet living the life of a moisture farmer? Sure, Owen and Beru come off as a young, loving couple at the end of the film, but we all know what a couple of sourshits they end up being by Episode IV.

Speaking of which, when Luke gets handed to Beru and she takes him to Owen, Owen is standing with his foot up looking at the setting suns. Something about that pose, his silhouette, reminded me a lot of a similar scene with Luke in episode IV. I'm sure that was intentional.

Though Yoda told Anakin earlier in the movie not to mourn death, that it was a necessary part of life and that he should rejoice when people went over (something like that, part of his "get rid of attachment" speech), he couldn't help but feel great grief as shown when he sees Padme die.

I liked a lot of the tie ins to the older movies, especially the inclusion of the Tantive IV towards the end of the movie. Which, of course, happens to be the first thing seen in A New Hope.

And if Yoda needs to teach Obi Wan how to commune with Qui Gon, who taught Yoda in the first place? But we'll just assume Yoda is just a badass and learned it on his own... But who taught Luke when he saw Obi Wan for the first time as spirit in TESB? Or to hear his voice almost immediately after his death? When you hear Qui Gon yelling at Anakin to not kill the sandpeople in The Clone Wars, does Anakin hear that or does only Yoda notice? Bah.

Dooku's cool.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (8 charlies)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #28 of 62]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Such a Lust for Revenge!'s Journal